- Text Size +
Chapter 2


I sighed as I walked towards my car. My elbow had gotten a little bruise after I had jumped at the Little, and though it didn’t hurt too much, it was very annoying.

Well, I’ve got my very own stress reliever right now, I thought to myself. I could feel a grin stretch across my face as I thought of all the power I held over the Little in my bag. It had only taken a hand to capture him and throw him into a situation from which he could not escape.


Suddenly, my phone beeped and I felt a faint vibration. I quickly checked it, and saw a text from Emma.


Where u at girl?! ive been waiting 4 u 4 so damn long. get ur ass over to my home right now!!!


I grinned as I read the text. Knowing full well that I could surprise her when I reached her home, I decided not to reply about the Little in my purse.


Be right there, I texted back, and shoved the phone back into my pocket. I started jogging towards my car, and couldn’t help but play out a quick scenario in my head about what would happen when I first revealed the Little to both myself and her.


After reaching my car, I pulled open the door and started it up. Without waiting for it to warm up properly, I drove straight onto the highway and towards Emma’s house.


I turned on the radio and started bobbing my head along to Don’t as it came on.


“I met this girl late last year, I said don’t you worry if I disappear,” I sang along before feeling another vibration. I ignored it and continued singing. This song held so many memories for me. My ex-boyfriend, Ethan, had introduced Ed Sheeran to me, and I had been in love with his songs ever since. The only reason Ethan was my ex-boyfriend was because he disappeared, literally. Both my family and his thought that he had shrunk, but there was no scientific evidence.


I felt a pang of sadness in my heart as I realized how quickly I had used my looks to get another boyfriend. Only for the pleasure of him bringing me to bed. I had truly loved Ethan, but my current boyfriend, James, had no special place in my heart. I only kept him because he was very well endowed, and provided me with a lot of pleasure.


I looked towards my purse, which I had placed in the seat next to me. The Little had long since stopped struggling, and my purse was still. I started to reach for my purse, but then decided against it as I didn't want to crash. After all, I was on a highway.


A couple of minutes later, I pulled up in front of Emma’s house. I parked in her driveway, grabbed my purse, and got out of my car. With a huge grin on my face in anticipation of what was to come.


Running up the front lawn, I quickly reached the door to Emma’s house.
Chapter End Notes:
As always, please comment!

Next chapter will be out in 2-3 days. If not, read this message again!

:P I'm also attempting to blurt out chapters faster by keeping them a bit short. But don't hold me to that either.