- Text Size +

My size seemed to be stable again until one morning came, Chloe woke me up with her hot breath when she whispered gently into my ear, “Good morning, honey.”

 

I opened my eyes to see that she was lying beside me. “Don’t panic honey but you shrunk again.” Chloe’s words really struck me.

 

“I did?” I became awake and tried to assess the situation. Chloe did look bigger than yesterday but I was unable to tell how much.

 

“Yes you did, I woke up and pulled the covers back and just watched you getting smaller and smaller next to my legs. The process was fantastic.” Chloe exclaimed. Although we were just lying on the bed, I could tell Chloe’s body looked so massive next to mine. Chloe then got up and stood beside the bed, “Dare to stand up, little man?”

 

I shifted myself and I could see my feet dangling well a half foot off the ground when I sat at the edge of bed. When I hopped off the bed, I was terrified to find that I was facing at Chloe’s rib region and Chloe’s chest was now as tall as me! My once fit shorts were now baggy and struggled to stay on me. I craned my neck to look up to meet Chloe’s face, I could not believe my once petite wife now looked like a 8’6 giantess to me!

 

A moment later, we were again at the downstairs measurement chart and Chloe helped to mark my height.

 

“4 feet even.” Oh, my! I lost 5 inches overnight. Now I was even way below the average height of women. I gasped when I saw both Fion and Jessie coming downstairs. Fion smiled as seeing us before the measurement chart and she walked over to us. I was terrified to see her belly button was at my mouth level. “Wow, Dad you shrank again. I’m afraid even Jessie is taller than you now.” Fion giggled as she pulled Jessie to stand before me. Although my 3’9 petite daughter was not as tall as me yet, the top of her head came up to my eye level already!

 

Before they left for school, Fion bent way down to plant a kiss on my forehead and Jessie gave me a tight hug. The feeling was quite odd as seeing my 7-year-old daughter could match my height like a 6’0 model.

 

Despite my current size, I still wanted to go to work. Chloe was against the idea. She thought that it would be dangerous for me going out at this size and actually our savings could at least support our life for several years. After our hot argument, Chloe finally agreed to let me to go to work but I had to stop working if I shrank any more.

 

“But I think we should better fix your clothes’ problem before you go working . Come with me upstairs.' It wasn't a suggestion or request. It was actually a direction. I had never heard Chloe talking like this before. Part of me wanted to say 'Whoa! Who do you think you're talking to?' But the remaining was intimidation as I realized how large Chloe’s body was now, and I could tell Chloe was much stronger than me now.

.

'Go in the bedroom. I'll be there in a minute' Again, I did as directed, without saying a word. As I sat on the bed, my feet were now dangling where they once reached the floor. Soon Chloe returned with a big black garbage bag full of clothes. She spilled the clothes onto the bed, mostly were jeans, t shirts and socks.

 

' Start trying these on. Most of it should fit.'

 

'Where'd you get this stuff?'I asked, I had no idea why we still had some small clothes.

 

'Don't worry where I got it, I think you’d better still wear your baggy shorts now, I’ll pick you up some tomorrow, Let’s try these on first.' Chloe said as handing me a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I put them on and they looked fit on my body. After that, I tried on several sets of T-shirts and jeans. Chloe helped to gather the clothes that fit and put them in my drawer, while the unfit clothes went back into the bag. Then Chloe gave me a pair of Nike sneakers that looked brand new, but upon closer inspection I could tell they had been slightly worn. I put them on over some white crew socks from the bag and they fit just right.

 

I felt much better as my clothing problem was solved. Then Chloe again drove me to the company. When I went into the lift, I was terrified to find that I was not tall enough to reach the “12” button. I had to ask a young girl nearby to reach for me. She looked at me with a strange expression on her face at first. My beard had been shaved at the photo-taking last time, it was strange that my beard did not sprout yet since then. With the set of T-shirt and jean on my body, I could easily pass for a teen boy. The young girl should wonder why there was a teen boy in a office building, but she still pressed the “12” for me.

 

When I entered the office, Mei was already here again. I could see Mei had a big grin on her face as she saw me struggling to push the front door. I really hoped that Mei was not aware of my shrinking but I knew it was impossible. When I walked along the corridor, Mei beckoned me over with her finger. I really had no choice but to follow Mei’s order to stand before her.  But I could just stare down at the floor in shame, unable to meet Mei’s face. Mei put a finger under my chin and gently forced my head up. My gaze traveled from her flats, up along her stocking-covered legs, travelling past her mini-skirt and to her white blouse, and then to her face. Mei was now looking way down at me with a condescending smirk. Even sitting, Mei still towers over me, and I was just as tall as her chin..

 

“It seems our Mr. Smith shrank again. So how much did you shrink this time?” Mei’s words really made me unpleasant and I decided not to answer her. “Hmm…Let me guess, I think you should be 3 feet something now..?”

 

“I’m actually 4 feet now.” Mei really knew the way to make me talk.

 

“You know, I am 7 feet 4 inches, 88 inches in total. And Mr. Smith you are 4 feet even, 48 inches in total. If I was wearing a pair of 8-inch heels, you would look even smaller. And I would be twice your height precisely.”

 

I could just nod speechlessly.

 

“Would you let me see if that’s true?” Mei asked. I didn’t know what to say to this. Part of me didn’t want to be seen as even smaller. But part of me actually looked forward to the sight. Mei took my speechless as the yes and she took out a pair of 8-inch heels from the cupboard nearby. Mei removed her feet from the flats and slipped into the heels, adding eight inches to her already imposing figure. Then Mei began getting up from the chair. She kept powerful eye contact with me as she did so, forcing me to look up as her head rose up. She just kept getting taller as her long smooth legs straightened. I could see myself keep being outgrew by her breasts, waist, and even her hips. By the time she stood all the way up, I was looking at Mei’s mid-thigh. Similar to the last time she wore 10-inch heels, but this time she was even taller.  The edge of Mei’s miniskirt was as tall as the top of my head and her knees almost came up to the bottom of my chest!

 

“Let’s go someplace more private.” Mei smiled as she grabbed my hand, leading me into my room. Then she locked the door behind and lowered the curtain. When I looked up, I could only see the bottom of her chest and her face was nowhere to see. Then Mei looked far down at me giggling, “Mr. Smith, you were even smaller than the last time we compared.”

 

Mei then led me to stand before the mirror. The sight was mortifying, I looked like a little child standing beside his mother as I stared up at the enormous, beautiful, young giantess standing beside me, towering over my small body. I looked at the reflection in mirror and I knew even one of her legs was considerably bigger than I was. I was afraid that the weight of her leg is already heavier than my whole body.

 

“It’s alright, Mr. Smith. It’s just you and me here. I know you really need a hug now. And no one will know.” Mei’s words began shaking my faithfulness to Chloe. But I succumbed to her temptations when her huge hand grasped the back of my head and pressed my head to herself, squeezing my face against her thigh. I threw my arms around her tremendous thigh and nuzzled against her leg as I hugged and squirmed, wriggling my body against a leg as tall as I was, while I nuzzled and hugged a thigh a lot bigger around than I was. I had

barely been able to reach all the way around that tremendous thigh, I could, but it was a full reach for me.

 

I was in ecstasy as I rubbed my face against the soft, warm, massive flesh of her enormous thigh. Rolling my face to her leg, I kissed the soft warm flesh again and again as I rubbed against Mei and hugged her gigantic leg. Mei reached down and her fingers covered my head as she started ruffling my hair and petting me. Mei giggled as she saw me from up there, “Mr. Smith, I wanted to say that you looked like a five years old child from here but now I will say you look more like a little dog humping against his master's leg as she petted his head. Can you imagine this?”

 

Mei’s words were so humiliating, but I was so intoxicated by her flesh and aroma that I could not stop my actions. Finally I let my hands to release Mei’s leg as I stepped back and looked up at the young giantess. My face blushed with embarrassment. Mei looked far down at me with a smirk. Before I could react, Mei pulled me closer to her, then lifted her miniskirt a little and then covered me within it. I was now staring into the cream coloured flowery swirls of the lace and through the holes there was her womanhood. My hands couldn’t help pulling down her panties, revealing the neatly trimmed V of pubic hair below and the moist hungry lips to her pleasure centre.

 

 “Reach up and kiss my pussy, little man!” Mei looked into the mirror and said.

 

I looked up and my tongue could only reach the goal even on my tiptoes, she was too tall for me to be effective. “Err…Mei.” I just hoped Mei knew my current situation.

 

“Yes? Mr Smith let’s begin your job.” Mei smiled with amusement as she could see everything happened down there clearly through the mirror.

 

I knew what Mei thought and I could only follow her intention, “Err…Mei you are too tall for me, I can’t reach…”

 

Mei laughed at my plight looking at my struggling attempts, trying to reach my hands up to the tops of her hips to steady myself on my toes. Mei spread her legs to lower her pussy until my face was buried in her pussy. Her pussy felt huge and even to my face as it stretched from my chin to my nose! She settled her pussy on top of me trying to draw my tongue in deeper and deeper.

 

Those tall thighs that surrounded my head began to tremble as she reached climax. I stood back and watched her pussy elevating higher than me with her legs straightening up. Mei looked far down at me and said breathlessly, “You are really an incredible little man! I think it’s time for me to return the favor.”

 

Before I could response, Mei grasped me around the waist with both hands and lifted me up to her face level. Her thumbs touched at my belly and her fingers overlapped behind my back. I was a bit scared to see how far the ground was below my feet, and I could only held onto Mei’s thumbs with both hands. Mei giggled as she leaned forward kissing me. Her big lips totally engulfed mine. Mei’s huge tongue nearly filled all of my mouth, I tried to resist with my tongue, but was only able to massage Mei’s tongue instead of pushing her tongue back.

 

Mei then put me on the top of the 6-feet tall cupboard. With me sitting on the top of the cupboard, I was as tall as the 8-feet tall Mei. I was horrified to see that the top of her head was just few inches from the ceiling! Mei then pulled my jeans along with my shorts to my ankle level, revealing my stiff rod pointing up at her.

 

“It’s so cute.” Mei teased and took my rod in between her big lips. I could now feel the back of her throat as those lips reached towards the base of my rod to take me all. It was then that I felt the wonderful sensation of the lips reaching their goal as they made contact with the base of my every inch and settled against my balls below! Her mouth consumed all of me in its hot wet embrace. The feeling was so fantastic! I held onto her hair with my fingers gripping it through my climax as Mei milked me for every spare drop and kept me there in her mouth until I was flaccid.

 

Mei let out a smirk as she swallowed my content. She then again picked me up from the cupboard, and I totally went limp in her hands. Mei giggled as she put me back on the chair and left my room. It almost took me the whole day to recover and Ginny also wondered why I stayed in my room for a long period.

 

Again, Chloe came to pick me up when I got off work. When we returned home, Fion just walked by, saying hello and went upstairs, but stopped and turned back to me with a quizzical look on her face. “Dad..?” She walked over to me, looming more than a foot and a half above me. “Is that my shirt from my childhood?” A second later she took my arm and turned me to look at the label on the back of the jeans. 'And are those my old jeans?'

 

“Don’t be sil…”I didn't finish the word as I saw Chloe standing beside us with a sad look on her face. I looked up at Mary in bewilderment. 'They….they're not, are they?'

 

Chloe didn't say a word, she just nodded yes. Upon seeing this, Fion let out a laugh before turning back to me, looking down at me again. 'Dad, you look so cute in them.' She left these words before going upstairs. I felt so humiliated and I could say nothing. Chloe wrapped her arm around me, pulling me to her body and stroking my hair as I buried my face in her waist region. But I soon comforted myself that even if I was not wearing Fion’s old clothes, I still had to buy the child clothes, so the difference really was not that big.