- Text Size +

When Chloe and I returned to our room after the dinner, Chloe wrapped her arms around me, turning me around and pulling me to her body. My face buried in her waist. “Honey, are you alright?” Chloe looked down at me concernedly, worried how I felt after hearing Fion’s words. I stepped back a bit, craned my neck to show my smiling face to her, “It might be a bit hurt at first. But to be honest, I think it is quite interesting to be able to wear my daughter’s old clothes, though it is a bit embarrassing.”

 

“I’m glad you don’t have any hard feelings, and it seems our little man is not afraid of the shrinking anymore.” Chloe smiled as she leaned down, giving me a tight hug. To my surprise, Chloe lifted me up and tossed me on the bed! Chloe was so strong compared to me now. Chloe then jumped on the bed to join me. Wasting no time, both of us stripped naked. Due to our size difference, Chloe decided to allow me on top. I crawled between her legs, my hands caressed and fondled her thighs, so powerful and firm. Chloe then spread her legs apart, allowing me to kneel between them and offer my rod to her pussy. I couldn’t help noticing how larger her pussy appeared to me.

 

I climbed up Chloe’s body and slid my erection inside her, my rod pushed easily into her, her pussy swallowed my whole rod effortlessly. The feeling was fantastic as feeling her pussy lips kissed up against my balls and wanted to suck them to join the rest of me.

 

“That’s it, honey , go deeper.” Chloe exclaimed in excitement.

 

I bucked into her flesh as deep as my rod could travel but felt no tight connection between us, her pussy was so enormous. To make every inch of my rod useful, Chloe grabbed my ass with her hands, pulling me deeper into her, I was pulled so close that I could feel part of my balls were also swallowed inside her. We fucked with total abandon, moaning and crying out in ecstasy until we came together. I relaxed on top of Chloe with my head nestled on her pillow breasts while she gently stroked my head. “It seems our size difference doesn’t matter much.” Chloe smiled as looking down at me. We both fall asleep quickly.

 

When I woke up in the morning, Chloe was still sleeping. I was a bit bored until I decided to look through Chloe’s clothes for comparison.  I walked over to Chloe’s wardrobe and opened it, it was full of her large clothes. I was so short that I could not reach the top of the hanger, I could just grab a blouse, shaking it free from the hanger. The blouse seemed really large in my hands but I still tried to put it on. The short sleeves of the blouse reached past my elbow and the bottom of blouse was at my knee level! I looked in the mirror and the sight was ridiculous. It really liked a boy trying to put his mother’s blouse on.

 

I then found some Chloe’s shoes at the base of the wardrobe. I grabbed one of Chloe’s thigh boot and stood it on the floor. I could see it reaching up close to my waist level. It was obvious that I could not even walk with it as it was higher than my legs were long. Then I tried to take out a pair of Chloe’s 3-inch court shoes. I looked inside the shoes and read the label “Ladies Size 4.5”, Chloe got little feet but now her shoes looked so large to me. I stepped into the base of the shoes. I tried to shift my heels back up to stand in my wife’s shoes.  I felt pretty tall in them instantly as the shoes looked more than 3-inch in my perspective. It was odd to see my ankles didn’t break the top of the shoes, but it was more ridiculous to see my toes were lost somewhere midway in the length without a hope of reaching the end and nowhere near to touching the sides.

 

Finally I thought it was enough, and I didn’t want to be discovered like this. I put back blouse and shoes inside the wardrobe before I went downstairs. When I came downstairs, I was not sure if it was because I just compared my feet with Chloe’s shoes, my eyes just locked on the shoes lined up at the entrance. I walked over and I noticed Fion’s sneakers. I couldn’t believe how large Fion’s sneakers compared to my feet, Fion’s feet should be even several size larger than Chloe! Out of curiosity, I tried to slip my feet in the sneakers, and it was obvious that Fion’s feet were at least several size larger than mine and there were many spaces around my feet. It was quite impossible for me to wear that to walk. Then I heard some giggles behind me. When I turned around, I was terrified to see Fion was just standing there.

 

“Hmm….Dad, I think we could only share the same shoe size if you grow some more.” Fion teased as she approached me. “By the way, I never know the shoes are that attractive to you, Dad.” Fion bent way down so that our faces were at the same level.

 

“Err…I just want to check it out.” My face went beet red as I felt so embarrassed.

 

“It’s okay…Dad, I would keep it as our secret but in turn, you will have to play some games with me, Dad.” Fion giggled as she returned to her full height and left me behind at the entrance, without telling me that what the games actually were.