- Text Size +

Morning came and I awoke obviously much later than Chloe, and she was already nowhere to see. I dressed myself in my daily working suit and found that both shirt and the trousers were loose on me. The sleeves reached to the middle of my hand, and the trousers legs were long enough to cover half of my feet. I had to pull up the trousers a bit for myself to walk properly. I went downstairs and found out Chloe and my two daughters, Fion and Jessie, were all awoke and already started eating the breakfast. I then joined them for the breakfast and I also told my daughters about my condition. My 19-year-old older daughter, Fion’s eyes widened in excitement and she got up from the chair and stood next to me.

 

“Dare to stand up, daddy?” Fion smiled as she looked down at me, teasing me with the words.

 

I got up from the chair and stood straight, I was a bit surprised to see that we could see eye to eye now, meaning that I was more or less as tall as my 5’7” daughter.

 

“Wow, Daddy you are really telling the truth.”Fion said in amazement.

 

Before I shrank, Fion was just as tall as my chin, and it was a bit weird to see her eye to eye now, seemed like she suddenly grew to my height at 6’3. And my 7-year-old daughter, Jessie also got up from chair and came next to me. She was only up to my hip before but now she was as tall as my waist. At last, Chloe also came to join us, and I was so surprised to find out that my once shoulder-height wife was now as tall as my eyes! Chloe embraced me neck with her arms, she lifted herself up by standing on tiptoes, making herself able to kiss me on lips.

 

“Wow, kissing you won’t be a difficult task to me now.” Chloe smiled up at me, not required to crane her neck so much like before.

 

After Fion and Jessie leaving for school, Chloe made me to stand against the wall and used pencil to make a mark on wall at the level of top of my head. Then Chloe took out a tape measure and held it against the wall to measure.

 

“So our big handsome guy is only 5’7 now.” Chloe smiles as she read out the height. So I had shrank 8 inches overnight, no wonder my old clothes looked so baggy on me now. Actually I didn’t’ think about my clothes issue but it was fortunate that my clothes won’t be too big to me at this size. My shoes were also a bit loose on my feet but the problem was solved after adding some shoe-pads in them.

 

After leaning down a bit to give Chloe a goodbye kiss, I got in my car and found that I had to make a great adjustment to the carseat for my current height but it won’t be a big problem for me to drive. After a trip of around 30 minutes, I arrived in my company. When I was waiting for lift at the lobby, I couldn’t help but noticing how tall the surrounding people seemed. I had been looking down at most men, and way down at most woman, since before I graduated from junior high. Now, although there were still plenty of guys around who were shorter than me, for the first time in my adult life I found myself looking up at other men more often than down. The feeling was a bit weird but also interesting at the same time.

 

In the office, I didn’t broadcast my shrinking but not hiding it either. The first person to notice was Ginny, she came up to me in the hallway.

 

“Jaden, I would need your signature…” She said craning her neck a bit to look up at me. With her 4-inches heels on, I was taller than her by 7-inches, 7 inches could still be a big difference, but not as big as before.

 

“to hire these security guard.” She completed her sentence as she looked me up and down. “Wow, I never realized these heels were so tall.” I just smiled and signed the form, decided not to tell her the truth yet. I felt like I was playing a big joke on everyone!

 

I returned home from office at night and I was greeted with Chloe at the entrance again. When I stood in front of Chloe, I was surprised to find that I had to crane my neck a bit to meet her eyes! Did I shrink again? I was relieved when I looked down at Chloe's feet, she was wearing her 3-inch heels, making herself taller than me by 1 inch.

 

"Wow! I never imagined that I could be taller than you by wearing heels" Chloe exclaimed in amazement. Her hands embraced my body and gave me a tight hug. It was weird to feel Chloe's body more or less as big as mine, it seemed like Chloe suddenly grew to 6'4 in heels. And her breasts, which only as tall as my waist before, now came to the same level of mine, and they seemed much bigger when they are squeezed into my chest.

 

We again had sex at that night, my new height allowed us to connect while both of us standing, the feeling was so interesting, as this posture was impossible for my old height. After we reached climax for several times, we felt exhausted and fell asleep immediately.