- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for your support!

Sorry for my RL keeping me busy but i would try to update more frequently.

Comments are always welcome!


I woke up at the morning by the urge to pee, Chloe was nowhere to see but I could tell she was in the shower by the sound of running water. I was still groggy from the sleep so I was unable to notice how high the bed seemed to me as I got off the bed. I even didn’t notice my boxers were too big to stay on me and fell to floor immediately.

 

As I walked in the bathroom, Chloe just finished her shower and drew the curtain aside, revealing her gorgeous naked body in front of me. I became wide awake instantly, but not because of the attractive body before my eyes, I was terrified to find out I was now staring at Chloe’s neck! I looked down at her feet, just barefoot without heels like me. I looked up at her chin above as her face tilted and Chloe set eyes on me with a startled look.

 

“Oh my! You shrank again Jaden!” Stunned Chloe stepped back with her hand over her mouth.

 

A moment later, we were at downstairs and Chloe helped to mark my height.

“5 feet even.” Chloe announced my height. I could not believe it! I lost 7 inches again overnight. I felt a bit uneasy as I looked up to meet Chloe’s eyes. She was now a 6’8 giantess to me!

 

To make matters worse, I could hear footsteps above ceilings and soon both my daughters came downstairs. Their eyes widened as they saw my comparisons with Chloe. A smile crossed Fion’s lips as she walked towards us. I gulped as I saw Fion seemed to loom larger and larger until she stood in front of us. To my horror, Fion’s collar bone was eye level with me! I felt nervous as I looked up to meet Fion’s grinning face! My once little daughter now seemed like an amazon to me, she looked like 6’10 to me now!

 

“Hmm, didn’t dad say that he would just shrink to 5’6? I mean he is now way shorter than 5’6, should be 4’10 or something.” She smiled down at me.

 

“I am now 5’0. ”I tried to correct her but actually didn’t help so much. Jessie also came to stand next to me. I was terrified to find that Jessie was as tall as my chest now! Oh my, I really feel small now.

 

After Fion and Jessie leaving for school, I made a call to the center about my condition. The person from the center told me that there were some problems in the drugs provided for this month. There were around several thousand victims in the world having the same condition of me. The center was now figuring out the solution, and they were really not sure how small we would shrink. The center could only provide antidotes to slow down the process.

 

After hearing the news, I could just sit on the sofa, hiding my face in my hands. I began to be worried about my life, my job… Chloe sat on the sofa next to me, looking at me speechlessly. After thinking for an hour, nothing could be concluded by me. Due to my current condition, no clothes could fit me so I could just ask Chloe to go collecting the antidotes for me.

At night, we were all having a silent dinner. Although Fion seems a bit interested at first, she was also worried about my condition. After the dinner, I really had no mood to do anything so I went to bed early. What I did not know is, after I fell asleep, Chloe was standing beside our bed, staring at me for a long time.