- Text Size +

We both awoke the Sunday morning at 10:00 AM.

 

"Honey....last night, was the most incredible night, I have ever experienced." I looked over to Chloe and said.

 

"Mine too, it seems shrinking is not so bad at all, right?", she smiled.

 

Chloegot up from the bed, putting on a bathrobe, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I put on the pants and I was relieved to see that they still fit. When I walked in the kitchen, Chloe said that we were running out of sugar and asked me to go to the next door neighbor to borrow some.Fion and Jessie were still sleeping so I was the only one who could do this task.

 

Several minutes later, I was at the front door of our next door neighbor. Our neighbor, John had moved in with his wife Jenny and their daughterAlice 7 years ago, and both of our family had been neighbors and friends since then. I pressed the intercom button next to the front door and it buzzed heartily beforesomeone answered.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello, I am Jaden from next door and I’m coming to ask ….” My sentence could not be finished as she responded so quickly.

 

“Oh okay, please wait.”

 

Moments later I could hear the sound of footsteps approaching the door. The door swung open

 

“Good morning, Mr.Smith, what brings you here…?”

 

I didn’t mention my situation to them and I really forgot John’s extremely tall daughter. Alice was just 20 years old with astounding 6’2 height, just 1 inch shorter than my original height. In her bare feet, Alice could easily tower over Carman, the tallest one I met, by several inches. To my current 5’0 stature, she is more than one foot taller, and she is a 7’5! Alice was unaware of my height so she looked straight over my head.IfI looked straight ahead,I would be staring into her cleavage. I couldn’t form words. I was so shocked I just stood there and had to crane my neck up so high it started to hurt. I felt puny next to her. Finally she spotted my presence and she looked down to meet my gaze.

 

“Oh, my!”Alice’s eye opened wide as she covered her mouth with her hand.

 

Alice’s words woke me up and I spent few minutes explaining my situation to her. It took some time for Alice to understand the situation.

 

“This is so surreal. You were taller than me a bit but now you are even shorter than my shoulder. Hmm….May I?” Before I could reply, Alice reached down and picked me up with her hands under my armpits.

 

“You are about the same size as my little niece, but much lighter, and she’s not as cute as you” Alice held me easily on her hip with one arm.

 

I felt a bit embarrassed as Alice looked me up and down, studying my body in detail.

 

“Hmm…Alice, could you mind putting me down?” I tried to asked politely.

 

“Oops sorry, Mr. Smith. I’m just curios.” Alice apologized as she put me down on the floor. And I was greeted by her cleavage again.

 

Then Alice went inside to get some sugar for me. After receiving it from Alice, I hastily left and returned to our house finishing my breakfast.

 

After having the breakfast, Chloe decided to take Fion and Jessie shopping as Fion always complained that the clothes and shoes were too small. It seemed that her growth spurt was not finished yet. I was still not used to those busy places, so I chose to spend my Sunday watching several movies.