- Text Size +

Mei started working on the following day, and I was relieved that she didn’t have any seductive movement any more. My height seemed to be steady by taking the antidotes.  Everything in my life seemed to be normal again.

 

When both Chloe and I awoke in the morning as usual, I found that the bed was taller than I remembered. When I got up from the bed, my shorts were too big to stay on me and they fell to the floor. Chloe noticed something strange about me so she walked across to me. I was horrified to find that I am now even shorter than Chloe’s shoulder and I was now facing at Chloe’s breasts! I craned my neck to look up, meeting Chloe’s surprised face.

 

“Oh, honey , you shrank again!”Chloe screamed.

 

Several minutes later, we were at downstairs. I could only wrap a towel around my hip as I was too small to wear any clothes. Chloe helped to mark my height again.

 

“4’5”.” Chloe announced my height. Jesus, I lost 7 inches overnight and I was now even much shorter than the average woman height.

 

Feeling my depression, Chloe gave me a tight hug. I was now the prefect height to bury my head into Chloe’s chest.Our silence was broken by the footsteps above ceilings and both my daughters camedownstairs.Fion gasped in surprise as she saw me in Chloe’s hug.

 

“Dad, you shrank again!?”Fion exclaimed as she stood next to us.

 

I escaped Chloe’s hug and I found that I was also chest height to my daughter! Both Chloe and Fion looked like a twin tower to me now! I was terrified to find the my once petite Jessie was now as tall as my shoulder. I really felt tiny now.

 

After sending Fion and Jessie to the school, Chloe went to the shopping mall to buy clothes for me. I called Carman about my situation, she said it was okay for me to go back to work after settling down everything. Fortunately, Chloe found some clothes in the Boys’ Section, which were not so childish, for me to wear to work.And now my feet were too small for adult shoe size and Chloe had to find the boys’ size for me. At that night, Chloe had a serious discussion with me about quitting the job. At the end, I convinced her to allow me to go working until I was too small to work.

 

“Hmm….Honey, so the business matter is finished, how about our private matter?” Chloe smiled as she locked the door behind her.

 

I gaspedas seeing Chloe being so aggressive in our relationship.In the past, Chloe had always been very conservative about sex. Since she talked to me about how horny she was when I shrank, her behavior had become more seductive and aggressive.  But I thought it was actually a little fun.

 

Chloe’s hands took hold of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head, exposing her naked tits, She stared into my eyes as her hands reached her jeans, and ever so slowly popped the button off. With deliberate motions, she inched her tight jeans to the floor and gently stepped out of them. I gasped as seeing she wasn't wearing any pantiesneither. Chloe moved closer until she stood right in front of me, and I was now facing at her wonderful breasts.

 

Before I could react, she reached forward and pulled my face into her wonderful chest. I rubbed my head against her chests. Chloe cupped her right breast, offering a nipple to my mouth. My mouth opened instantly to cover her erect nipple. I kissed and sucked at her nipple violently.  Chloe gasped as my efforts brought her the pleasure we both desired

 

Suddenly, Chloe lifted me up and tossed me on the bed!Shejumped on the bed and straddled my body. I gasped as feeling her heavy weight on me, Chloe should outweighed me by at least thirty pounds now. Chloe pulled my shirt up over my head and removed my trousers, leaving me naked except my briefs. She then bent down kissing my lips down to my body. Then she tugmy briefs down, revealing my erect rod. Chloe lowered herself down to lick my stiff rod. Then she began sucking and nibbling. I moaned as feeling myself ready to explode. Ipulled her now much bigger and sexier body to me as she laid on top of him. Then I began thrusting into her. Soon we reached our climax. We were so exhausted and we fell asleep instantly.