- Text Size +

'Anna, wake up!' said Kal. She didn't move. Not a snort, not a 'go away', nothing.

'ANNA WAKE UP I MADE YOU BREAKFAST.'

Her eyes shot open, and she flexed herself up into a sitting position. She looked left and right in a groggy motion, right hand searching the nightstand for glasses. Kal laughed.

'I thought the smell of bacon and eggs would wake you up for sure. C'mon lazy-bones, I made you breakfast.'

He stood next to her side of the bed. The glasses had been on the nightstand, but Kal had already picked them up before yelling. His other hand held a large plate. On it were two eggs, one up one down, four strips of bacon and buttered raisin bread. It smelled amazing, but he had already eaten his share before coming up to see her.

'Hey Anna?' he said, holding out his hand, unfolding his palm to reveal her spectacles.

'Umm, hey Kal. Thanks?' she said, lifting the glasses and unfolding them. The silver frames slid onto her face and over her ears. She tucked auburn hair behind them with slender fingers. She looked disheveled, in a cute just-waking-up sort of way. Kal grinned stupidly, then held out the plate under chin.

'Oh, wow! Thanks Kal, it looks great.' Anna said, taking the plate in both hands and setting it down on her lap. Her hands fell onto the cutlery, and she began cutting the toast into small bite-sized pieces. Everyone had their quirks, Kal had always liked hers. She proceeded to stab each little chunk, dipping it in the sunny side up egg, then tearing off an extra piece of the chalky second yolk. Each combo bite founds its way into her mouth, and once she had at least two or three, she chewed, then started talking again.

'Mrm, so, Kar, mph, wuz thiz all fower?'

The garbled words came out interspersed with swallows, but by the time her mouth was empty, a slice of bacon was already being sliced under her incisors.

'I made you breakfast because I'm excited, and because I love you. I don't know that I'll be able to do it again after today, so I wanted to make sure I had a last chance to deliver it in bed.'

'Oh yer, cuz affer tadey yul be 'bout uz big as my beckon strup.'

Kal froze. The comment took him aback. Anna was actually giggling. Food bits dribbled from her mouth and back onto the plate, diced and smattered with saliva. She brought her hand to cover her mouth. Then she giggled louder. Her non-chalance about the subject was... surprisingly refreshing. He cracked a toothy smile, then laughed with her.

She continued to chomp down the remaining mouthfuls, clearing the plate within a minute. He watched her, entranced, as she devoured the last of it, then handed the plate back to him.

'Thanks,' she sighed, 'that was good.'

'So I was thinking we'd head out in about an hour. Think that's enough time to get yourself ready?'

'Oh sure. I don't think I need to be fancy while my boyfriend is shrunk to the size of my thumb.'she said, then flipped her legs off the side of the bed and stood. She skirted past him, and swung open the closet doors of their bedroom. Anna pulled two sun-dresses off the rack and then turned around. She passed onein front of herself, then switched them.

'So Kal, which one says that my boyfriend is going to be spending quality time inside my pussy tonight. I'm thinking the peach, it brings out the tone of my vulva, wouldn't you agree.'

She laughed again, clearly enjoying her humor even more than he did. Kal detected a hint of force about it. But she was trying to act the part. Anna would get there, or at least he hoped she would.

'Anna, I think you're beautiful no matter how gigantic your pussy is. And I like the green better, matches those hungry eyes.'

This time she stopped. Her eyes twinkled briefly, head half cocked to the side, then pouted her lips in a phony frown.

'Looks like you have things all under control. I'll just make sure that things are cleaned up in the kitchen. I'll see you down there when you're finished up here.'

Kal strode from the room, and descended the wooden staircase with the plate on his palm. He was oddly proud of her. Somehow, he knew she would like the idea. If even half her enthusiasm was real, he would be the happiest man in the world. He might also be among the shortest. For him, they fit together perfectly. He placed her plate alongside his in the sink, beneath a film of soapy water. Kal grabbed the sponge and began to scrub away the clinging pieces of eggs and toast.