- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My first story ever! Well, not exactly first as i practiced with small stories on the collage thread. I'm not exactly the best writer but if you're looking for a quick way to get off, this one might do the trick.

Also you might think that the background a bit... Empty, at least at first. If you're curious to know more about this strange world this story is set, i invite you to read some of my collage captions from my thread, it will give you a general idea of how things are. (from page 9 to 13, mostly) https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=107243&start=120


Unfortunately i never found the time and the inspiration to finish the story. As such, there's  no ending yet.

 

Chapter 1

 

"Honey wake up, today is your first work day." The soft, melodious voice of my wife gently woke me up. Oh yes, work, i'm working now. The new government gave a job to the men still able. It felt weird, i haven't worked for years since the "Great Growth".

" 'Morning honey..." I was tired, the constant, masterful sexual teasing from my wife left my body so exhausted that even an entire century of sleep wouldn't be enough to recover! My wife, my big, gigantic, buxom wife. At nine feet and a half, her incredible body was a monument of sexuality. Every day i was the victim of her expert teasing, coaxing out of me orgasms after orgasms until my body could take no more. She didn't have to try hard, even fully clothed, her outrageous curves were more than enough to drive a regiment of men to their knees, so what a single man could do against such overflowing hotness?

I tried to stand up, still feeling a bit dizzy but a large hand suddenly pushed me back into the mattress.

"Honey, what are you doing? I must prepare to go to wor..."

"Uh-uh!" She hummed, waging her finger at me. "What, what, what is that?" she pointed her finger at my crotch.

"Uh... Sorry i..."

"No. Sorry. Morning wood. Must. Take. Care. Of." She said in a playful robotic voice as she pulled my pajama pants. "Ooooh! A cute little one! And you meanie wanted to deprive me from this?" She pouted while her hand started encircled my hard penis.

"Come on honey i must..."

"Quiet! I'm not letting my man getting out of bed with his needs un-quenched. Also you're going to be surrounded by ravenous, huge, hot women at work for the entire day, at least let me get this shot!" Before i could answer, her big, full lips were already around the head of my cock, her hand slowly beating my shaft. Oh god she was so good at this! Every time she blowed me it felt like a whole new incredible experience, even after a few seconds of sucking i was getting close to come.

"Are you ready to cum sweetie?" She said with my dick in her mouth, at her size, my penis felt like a small lollipop.

"I... Yes honey..."

"Are you suuuure?" She lowered her mouth, swallowing more and more of my cock.

"Ho... Honey please! Just... Just let me come..."

"I don't knoooooow... You seem unsure about it." She said as she swallowed my entire package in her mouth. I could feel her tongue dancing around my balls. Oh god that bitch! Why can't i cum when i want? Just let me now...

"Oh my god honey, please! I can't stand it anymore, just let me... Hungh!" I brutally came in her mouth but she kept sucking, the sensation was incredible, it was like she was maintaining my orgasm for an entire minute. I bucked wildly into her mouth, giving her all of my seed, she swallowed every drops of it.

I was lying on the bed, panting loudly, exhausted by the violence of my orgasm.

"There, there, all done! My hubby is now ready for his big workday!" She suddenly stood up and beamed me a big smile. I watched her bouncing around the room as she tried to fit her pants around her huge bubble butt. This little spectacle was enough to feel the blood rushing back to my groin, despite my earlier earth-shattering orgasm.

"Hurry up sweetie, get dressed, you're gonna be late!" She threw my work suit at my face. Oh snap, work, of course. Get up, get dressed, quickly. Fortunately she left the room to prepare breakfast so i wasn't distracted once more by her gorgeous body. 

White shirt, grey tie, standard business suit. It reminded me of my previous job, before i shrank. I knew this gonna be an office job so i won't be too disorientated.

Still i was a bit apprehensive for this, was i up to the task? since the Great Growth, my mind... Well, every men's mind changed. To be blunt we became less... Intelligent. Even today it's probably the thing the most painful to live, i accepted being small but being a dumb monkey? No, it hurt, i make me feel shitty. Reading and writing is now much more difficult, i can't recognize some words and my writing is probably as good as a middle school boy. The worst is that i know some men who suffered much more than me, their mind degenerated so much, they can't do anything anymore, they are barely human beings. Things are that bad.

On the other side women were blessed with the exact opposite effects, they grew smarter, much smarter. In a few months, scientific mysteries were suddenly resolved, humanity's knowledge of everything literally exploded, no wonder when every woman suddenly become a super-genius that can make Einstein looks dumb. But then our society crumbled, the change was too much, too fast for everyone. For a few years it was a dark time to live, without my wife to protect me, i probably wouldn't have lived this era. Many men weren't as lucky as me. I don't like thinking about this period, it was sad, it was terrible...

Things are better now, a new government appeared and the anarchy ceased. Everything is like before, even my job! Just have to get used to women towering above us, but it could be worse.

"Honeeeey, come eat your breakfast, you're gonna be late!" Oh damn, enough daydreaming, i don't want to be late for my first day.

My wife always make the best breakfast, even though i didn't have much time to savor it. Not only breakfast though, my wife make the best "everything", no really, sometimes i feel like she's superwoman, can do everything, everytimes, everywhere, like a boss. I don't know how things would be without her, i don't even want to imagine living without her, it's more than love, i need her.

"C'mon, c'mon! Go brush your teeth, we don't have much time left!"

"Ja mein General! immediately!" I said in a German solider mocking tone. She grinned back at me "Schnell! Schnell!" she commanded.

Yes, everything was just like before, even after the Great Growth we were still goofing around, laughing at our own stupid jokes. Fun, sexy, happy life, no matter the differences in size and mind.

"Honey, you remember how to drive your car, right?"

"Yeah, yeah of course i do." Justified worrying from her though. Most men were forbidden the use of cars as they now lack the concentration and focus to drive without crashing their vehicle. We can still get a driving licence and get a custom man sized car. A frightening amount of men can't pass the test, fortunately i did. 

Like a ninja, my wife snatched the keys from hand at lightning speed.

"Eh? Honey, give me the keys, i need to..."

"Carla's husband said this too, he said he could drive without problems. He had an accident and went to the hospital." She said with sincere concern in her voice.

"Oh... Yes honey, i know but i promise you i will be very careful, i'll drive slowly, no need to worry."

"Very slowly then!"

"Even slower than you at MarioKart." 

"You Meanie!" She slapped lightly my arm and let out a chuckle. Despite her genius intelligence, she sucked hard at video games, yet she was excessively competitive when we play together. She liked playing dirty and try to distract me with her incredible assets just to get one win.

"So you want you keys?" The tone she used was familiar and made me fear the worse.

"Yes, please just..."

"Then go get them!" She dropped the keys in her gargantuan cleavage, squeezing her monstrous tits together, making sure they disappeared deep down between those fleshy behemots. She knelt in front of me, her shoulders pulled backward, presenting me an ocean of overflowing boobflesh stretching the ever living shit out of her top. My boner went from limp to titanium hard in an instant.

"Honey come on i'm already late and i can't...'

'Uh-uh." She wagged her finger at me, her arm squeezing her right boob, making it bulge obscenely against its twin. "Little boy want keys? Little boy go fetch keys." She then squeezed her overdeveloped bosom between her arms, making her tits completely spill out her top, they looked bigger than ever and she wanted me to find a tiny piece of metal between those. 

She bite her lower lip and whispered in an impossibly sexy voice "Come on honey, they aren't that big. I'm sure you can reach them, just dive you arm between those big, huge, gigantic tits. They aren't frightening you, right honey?" she squeezed them a bit harder, making them bulge even more. To be honest, there was something truly intimidating about her breasts, they were so massive, so heavy, they stretched her top so hard, as if they were angry to be contained. Damn, she could even kill me with those monsters if she wanted to!

I gulped loudly and proceeded to plunge my hand in the dark chasm between her colossal mounds. I could only explore for a few seconds until she forcefully grabbed my hand, she exploded into a loud laugh at my vain attempt.

"Ah-ah! Come on! You won't go to work anytime soon at this rate! C'mon, deeper!" She suddenly pulled my arm elbow deep into her cleavage, forcing me to dive into the depth of her chest. I felt like a fly caught by a carnivorous plant, a blackhole of chair devouring more and more of my arm as i searched deeper. My cock was leaking pre-cum, my balls felt like they were about to explode, yet i continued to search.

Her breasts were so massive, so heavy, my arm felt crushed between those fleshy titans. She wasn't saying anything, just looking intensively at me, scrutinizing my shocked face as i buried my arm still deeper. I was already shoulder deep when her hand brutally pushed me down.

"Deeper!" She exclaimed, unable to contain her obvious arousal. Her powerful hand forcefully squeezed my face against her boob, as if she tried to drag my entire body in her cleavage. My free arm was flailing around trying to free me from her iron grasp but she was way too strong. I couldn't breath, my arm was desperately searching in the abyss of her enormous bosom, still no keys. It was too much, my dick was completely out of control and i came like a volcano in my pants. This orgasm took forever, unfortunately my cry of release and fear was totally muffled by her humongous tits. I started to get dizzy from the lack of oxygen, my cry was becoming weaker as i struggled in vain against my wife mountainous chest.

Suddenly, light. She finally released me from her grasp, i took a deep breath, i was sweating. I looked at her, her hazy gaze showed that she clearly enjoyed this a lot too. I fell on my ass, trying to catch my breath as i barely escaped my delicious suffocation.

"Tsk Tsk. Honey, i really can't trust you, not only you didn't got your keys but you also ruined your pants. My, my, what i'm going to do with you." She said in a matronizing tone, she was standing, her hands on her hips, towering over me. Oh god, she was huge, i felt so tiny, so miserable.

"I... I..." My eyes were wet. It was my weakness, every time she used that tone, like a mother scolding her child, i couldn't held back my tears, she was impossible to resist. I was defeated, a little game between us almost killed me, i failed to get what i wanted to and i miserably flooded my pant like a little schoolboy.

It was her weakness too, seeing me so weak, so fragile, so vulnerable, it melted her. She hugged me gently in her arms. "Aaaww, it's okay honey, you couldn't have done it anyway, i have more cleavage than you do arm. And that wet spot... It's okay, i'll take care of it." With a tissue, she tried to wash my cum stain, it send jolts to my cock which reaction was instant. Oh god, i was becoming hard again, too soon. She was surprised too but soon her look of surprise was replaced by the face of a predator in heat.

"Oh little ooooone. I'm making you haaaaard again?" That voice, her fucking voice, it was just so lust inducing, it was irreal, a mix of sincere pity and cruel teasing. How can a woman have so much effect on me? I couldn't answer, only make weak croaked sounds as the sensations were frying my brain.

"It's ok-aayyy... little, little oooone..." Too much, too much, too much!

I came, once more. This time it was pleasurable but also painful at the same time, like a knife piercing my soul. My overtaxed balls arched and unleashed more cum than they could have produced. It hurt yet felt so good. It eventually stopped, i was laying on the ground, utterly defeated, my ragged breathing struggled to bring some oxygen to my brain, my entire body was stiff. My wife stared at me with a look of disbelief.

"Welp, the wet stain is bigger now." I wanted to answer but there wasn't enough air in my lungs for that. "Oh, and you're definitely late for work." Oh fuck, honey why did you do that to me, why now?! You can torment every days, at every hours but you just need to do it the first day i must go to work! As if she read my mind, she lifted a finger in the air and beamed joyfully. "It's okay honey! I'll call your boss! I'll say that you'll be late, she'll understand!"

"Wh... What?" I managed to croaked but she was gone already, happily bouncing around to get the phone. I wanted to stop her, i mean, i'm a freakin' adult, i don't need her to call at work to tell that i'll be late. That's the kind of stuffs moms do for their kids!

"Hello? Hello? Ah yes, i wanted to call for my husband, Frank, yes, he'll be late for work..." That bitch! She is really calling them! I wanted to run at her and snatch the phone from her hand. My body however, was so sore i could barely move. God she really fucked me up! I feel like the entire All Blacks team ran over me. Meh, not as if i can snatch the phone from her anyway, she is more than twice my height. With all my determination i still manage to stood up and to walk to her, every of my steps hurt.

She was standing in the kitchen, the phone to her ear, talking with my boss, assuming she didn't fired me yet.

"Hm. Hm-hm. Yes of course." She happily grinned to me while talking, she was swaying her hips right and left as she listened to my boss. I wondered what she was saying, it was too difficult trying to guess by reading my wife's expressions, especially when she was dicking around while keeping a serious voice.

"I understand, hm-hm. Nothing to worry about. It was my fault." With that last sentence she put her finger on her lower lip and bend down in an exaggerated erotic pose at me, showing more than a foot of deep, inviting cleavage. Come on honey, you almost killed me there, stop goofing around.

"Fine, thanks to you, have a nice day." She hang up instantly to prevent me to take the phone. "There! Problem solved! See? This big ditz wife of yours can always fix everything!" She hugged me with her powerful arms, squeezing me hard against her immense bosom.

"H-How..." She interrupted me by placing a finger on my lip. "Doooooooon't worry about that, just go already, no need to be even more late to work." She have a point.

"Fine but i should change my pants."

"Nope. No time for that. And that's the only one fitting for the job. Anyway it's dark, your wet spot should be discreet enough." I didn't really agreed with that but she just drained me from all my strength and will to argue about it. Oh well, just get to the car, i'll finally escape my lovely but oh so exhausting wife at least for a while. 

I don't drive much but at least when i do it's comfortable. I still have bad memories of my old shrinking self trying to fit in my normal sized car, it's so painful to drive when you can barely reach the pedals. As i was about to open the door, i remember something crucial, keys.

"Hooneeeeeeyyyyy." i turned around to see my wife cupping her ginormous boobs mere inches from my face. I stood there, mouth agape, in a mix of awe and despair. Honey, not again please. She exploded laughing.

"Oh god, you should have seen your face! That was priceless, like... He-he... Anyway, enough teasing." Her hand dived deep between her massive gazongas and after a little searching, came out with those goddamn keys. I thanked her and managed to get in my car.

"Hoooonnneeeeey!" What now?

"What?" 

"No kiss goodbye?" She pouted and stared at me he puppy eyes.

"Oh, sorry, of course." 

She slowly bent down at my level, without doing anything to hide her glorious mammaries bulging out of her top and landed a big wet kiss on my forehead. Before i could go, her strong hand grasped my neck an she whispered in my ear.

"If you're a good boy at work... Tonight, i will fuck you raw." Her voice echoed like thunder in my mind, stronger than ever before, I instantly exploded in my pant, no stimulation, nothing, just her voice. That power... It was more than human, holy crap, holy crap. I was clinging to the car door to not fall as i watched her stroll happily back into the house.

"Have a nice day honey!"

Well, at least i was so spent that no other women would be able to make me cum in my pants for the day.

Or so i thought...

 

 

---

 

 

Chapter 2

 


I was finally alone in my car, driving to the office. I had some time at every traffic light to try to wipe out my trousers's stain with a tissue. The wet spot was huge, tree orgasms worth of cum, no way i can wipe this one, at least try to make it less wet and sticky... Fuck you honey.

The thing i was driving was quite an oddity in the street, not many men drive and my car really looked tiny next to the common truck sized SUVs used by women. There weren't much circulation, i missed the rush hour, also having half or so of the population not driving was keeping the traffic smooth, not as stressful like back in the days.

Streets always clean, no traffic jams, as usual. It always surprised me how women were able to improve our life quality after the disastrous depression following the Great Growth, everything's perfectly ordered, clean, a whole new world, a better one. It was funny to look at people walking on the street, huge women holding the hand of their tiny men, it was hard to discern if those men were their child or their husbands.

I drove past the school, the school... I always feel uneasy when i'm around this place, because of teenagers. Even today, teenagers still does stupid things that teens always do. I can tolerate it, i was young too once, i've had share of stupidities. However, when i was young, girls weren't picking on me, and when they did for whatever reasons, i was strong enough to push them away. Now try to do that when they're twice as tall as you. 

Now i understand why women didn't liked to be catcalled before. When oversized, horny teens do the same with you, you legitimately feel unsafe. Fortunately, i was in my car this time, even thought i expected that even a young girl could yank out the door as if it was made of paper and grab me like a doll. I shuddered at the thought, a bit aroused too.

A group of girls waved at me, they wanted me to stop for whatever reasons. Why does it have to happen when i just thought of it? I locked the doors, stopped next to them and opened a bit the window, they greeted me with their high pitched sexy voices.

"Hiiii mister!"

"Uh... Hi, is there a problem?" They crossed the street to get to the car. Holy crap, they were hot! While they weren't as developed as full grown adults like my wife, they still towered like crazy, the roof of my car barely reach the middle of their thighs. And when they bent down, way, way down, it was all to fill my vision with their outrageous cleavage, their tops barely holding their enormous breasts. Not as big as an adult but still life threatening to a man of my size if they wanted to.

"Yes, actually we just moved on to this city and we don't really know the place yet. Could you help us find the shopping mall please?"

"Uh, ah yes the shopping mall, easy! So you just have to take the road to..."

"Awww mister, we expected you to pick us to there!" The blonde girl pouted sexily at me, feigning disappointment. I could felt my cock started to spring to life once more, tenting my wet pant. Oh come on, stay down you beast! I could get to jail for this! Easy Frank, calm down, you survived your wife for all these years, it's not a bunch of teens that will bring you to your knees. 

"Sorry ladies, i'm afraid big girls like you wouldn't fit in my car." Flattery always ease tension, i hope.

"Oooh mister, we aren't that big you know?" As she said this, she squished her huge tits against the car, covering half of the window, i could feel the car tilting to the side. Oh god.

"Yesss, also, we know you would loooove to see us cramped in her." A brunette just walked in front of the car, laying her massive mams against the windshield. Oh god.

"With you, of course." Said a third one, which i couldn't see the hairs as her even bigger boobs covered the entire passenger window. Oh god.

"You know what ladies? I think we should pick him up instead, so we'll know if he really pointed us in the right direction!" With this, my car was suddenly lifted in the air. The three girls easily lifted it to shoulder height with me inside, i could see another girl giggling in the background, filming the scene with her phone. Oh my fucking god.

"If you don't, we know how to punish little liars." The blonde girl kissed the window and grinned at me. I was hard, so hard, their little show was slowly bringing me to another, helpless orgasm, how is this even possible? They're just teens! I'm a grown man! This shouldn't happen!

"Hey you there!" I heard another woman authoritative voice from further away.

My car suddenly fell to the ground with a loud clank. My tormentors were running away, one turned back to quickly blow me a kiss before disappearing at the angle of the wall.

"Are you okay?" That same voice again, i looked at the window, boots, big black boots filling my vision. I craned my neck higher to see my savior.

Holy shit.

She was monstrous, the teens that teased me earlier wouldn't have reached her chest even on their tip toes. Hell, even my wife looked small to her, she was just so fucking gigantic. She was wearing a blue uniform, a police officer.

"Mister?" she inquired again, this time she crouched to see me, even then, she was still too tall for me to see her head, only the blonde locks falling on her chest. And her chest, Jesus, those monstrosities were mountainous beyond description. If i dared to play the "key searching game" with that woman, she probably could have swallowed my entire body between those titanic boobs. I was just staring, mouth agape, incapable to answer.

She bent down even further, showing her angelic face to me, her big, blue eyes staring into my soul. She was so beautiful, so fucking, mind-melting, beautiful.

"I...I..."

"Did they hurt you?"

Damn that uniform, since when does cops can dress so scandalously? Was the cleavage really necessary? Keep calm Frank, take a deep breath, it's okay. Play it cool.

"N-no, thanks. It was just a teens prank, i'm okay."

"This is not the first time i caught them doing this. Kids these days... They really don't know what they're capable of." Her golden hairs flowed gracefully as she looked in the direction they fled, the slight movement send a ripple through her colossal boobs. God-damn, those boobs, that face, that body... The orgasm those teens couldn't get from me, this cop just took it effortlessly. My dick spasmed and unleashed more cum in my already stained pant, the policewoman suddenly turned her head as i came, staring at me with a bemused look as i was helplessly wetting my pants in front of her. Oh god, i felt so pathetic, what kind of man i am? She blushed lightly at this pitiful spectacle, probably embarrassed by how lamentable and miserable i must have looked.

"Hum... Uh, you're free to go, have a nice day." Didn't too long for me to obey and finally escape this torture. Unfortunately, still flustered, i make my car stalls. What a fucking idiot!

She raise an eyebrow at my failed attempt, god, she must think i'm retarded, or worse, that i don't know how to drive! Panicking, i try again but stalls miserably once more, why didn't i bought with automatic transmission? I looked at her, she furrowed her brows, knowing something was wrong.

"May i see your papers please?" Oh no.

I tried to open my glove compartment but my shaking hand made it difficult, and probably ridiculous too. I handed her my driving licence, she inspected it and stared back at me with her stern, cold eyes.

"Did you drank?"

"N-no."

"Other substances? Marijuana? Cocaine?"

"No, no i..." She fixed me with her soul piercing stare for a moment, then took a deep breath, inflating to even more gigantic proportions her already immeasurable chest. For a second, i thought i saw a faint smile appearing on her lips.

"Sir, i'll have to inspect your car." And then she stretched back to her full, statuesque height, completely dwarfing me in my ridiculous toy sized car. I watched her, turning around the vehicle, like a shark around his prey. She was apparently inspecting some details her and there, i didn't really knew what though.

She stopped in front of the car, hands on her hips, giving me a full view of her gigantic glorious body. And that uniform... How can a law enforcement agent can wear something so... Obviously sexy? It looked like something straight out from a porn movie. The overly stretched top showed an absurd amount of cleavage and those shorts were definitely too small to contain her prodigious booty. I watched her bending down, grabbing the car's bumper with one hand and suddenly lifting it! She was effortlessly lifting the car as if it was a toy! That display of strength and power revived my cock, which was hard again despite the recent orgasm.

She brutally let the front of the car fell down. Catching me off guard as i almost bumped my face in the steering wheel. I heard her hum in satisfaction, crossing her arms under her whopping bosom and taking a deep breath, their impossibly swollen mass threatened to rip open the fabric of her top. Her stare stopped on the roof of my car, as if she just saw something strange. She bent down to inspect it, down, down, slowly but surely lowering her tremendous tits against the windshield. Oh god, ohgodohgodohgod... That brunette teen was barely able to cover a quarter of the windshield when she squished her boobs against it, but her huge breasts were nothing compared to this cop giantess which monster tits integrally covered the entire windshield. It felt like her gargantuan breasts were trying to swallow my entire car! The glass was dangerously creaking under the massive weight of her chest. Damn, just what kind of car inspection is this?!

My cock and the windshield were about to explode under the pressure until she finally lifted her colossal mammaries, sparing both my car and me. She knelt next to open window, her face wasn't stern and severe like before but warm and kind.

"Everything is in order sir, you are free to go." She moved her giant hand in the car, posed it gently on my right thigh, dangerously close to my raging hard on. Red alert! Red Alert! Just don't cum on this goddess hand you idiot! I clenched my teeth and my fists as she made contact with my thigh, pleasedon'tcumpleasedon'tcumpleasedon'tcuuuuum.

"Oh and... Don't forget to press the clutch pedal this time." She smiled warmly at me, a malicious, sexy smile. As she removed her hand, she said in the sweetest, sexiest, most brain melting voice ever.

"Have a nice day, sir."

I came, again.

 

 

---

 

 

Chapter 3

 

That last tease from her sent me into an orgasmic trance, for a moment i absolutely lost all control over my body. I was shaking uncontrollably, drool dripping from my mouth, i couldn't breath anymore, i couldn't see, think, talk, nothing. I was just enduring the most painful and unfathomably pleasurable orgasm of my life. It felt as if my balls were cum factories, constantly unleashing more semen in my already flooded pant.

The orgasm finally subsided, my body went completely limp, i fell against the steering wheel, almost unconscious. For what seemed to be an eternity, i couldn't feel my body anymore, i was just lying there, my eyes blank, drooling on the steering wheel, barely breathing. I refocused myself, whipped the drool from my chin, i took a deep breath.

What the hell was that?

It wasn't the first time a woman made me came in my pants, it's actually fairly common now. But this? It was more than an orgasm, it was incredible, otherworldly, i wanted to feel it, again, again and again, until it kill me. Yet it scared me, feeling yourselves disappearing, losing control over your existence. It made me feel small, weak, insignificant, non-existent. But the worse is that the woman that gave me that orgasm wasn't my wife.

She know that i can't resist the brutal teasing of other women, she learned during the Great Growth the power that women gained over men, more than should be allowed. "Just go ahead, i don't mind. Not much you can do about it anyway." she said, almost encouraging me. But i didn't wanted this, she is the best thing that ever happened to me, she is the only one that should make me feel like this, she should have been the woman that gave this experience, not this oversized crazy cop. I feel like i cheated her.

I didn't noticed the tears running down my cheeks until they dropped on my utterly cum soaked pant. God, was i so miserable, i wished i didn't have to go to work, i wished this day never happened, despite the indescribable pleasure it offered me. I just wanted to go hide myself in the warm, reassuring bosom of my wife.

A car horn sound woke me up from my self-pity. Damn, i was still in the middle of the road! I looked around, that woman was gone. Another honking from the car behind hurried me to move. Okay, okay i'm moving! Dickhead.

The rest of the ride was (thankfully) uneventful. I was even more late than expected, i hope my boss won't be angry at me. I parked the car and went to the office, as i walked to the entrance, i noticed how uncomfortable and how obvious the wet spot felt. A huge, dark, wet spot, covering my groin and half of my right thigh.

In the entrance hallway, the woman receptionist greeted me. I felt a bit intimidated, like the other women i encountered this morning she was tall and beautiful, and like them, she could have made me her plaything easily.

"Mister Johnson i presume?"

"Uh yes."

"The office is on the second floor. Mrs Reed is waiting for you." Despite her professional manners, her eyes definitely didn't missed the huge cum stain on my pant. My face was red, i just wanted to run away from her or at least hide my blotched crotch. Unfortunately the elevator was next to her and offered no cover from her sight.

I pressed the button to call the lift, she was staring intensely at me.

"Uh... Is there a problem?"

"Your wife didn't went easy on you." She smiled at me and pointed my soaked pants.

"Ah... Eh... Y-yes." I pressed the elevator button again, come here faster you stupid machine!

As i was mashing the call button, i noticed that she stood up from her desk and approached me. Tall, beautiful, busty. She was a stunning young, red-haired woman, her suit was doing a very poor job at containing her pale, gaping cleavage. I felt the blood rushing to my penis. Bad, bad, bad, bad!

"Do you want me to help about it..?" She whispered sensually, Red alert! Get the fuck out of here Frank! She took one more step closer, her swollen massive breasts were hovering over my head. Fortunately the elevator door finally opened.

"N-no! No t-thanks but i'm already l-late! I have to g-go now! Goodbye!" I rushed inside the elevator and immediately pressed the button to close the doors. I could hear her giggling before the doors finally sealed me from her. My boner was hard, if my dick was a person, i would have slapped him for being so fucking annoying, you came seven time today! Just go to sleep already!

I leaned back against the elevator's wall and sighed, what a day. Well, technically it barely started, i still don't know what kind of job i'll do, i knew it was an office job but that's all. It's strange, men aren't as smart as they were, why would we'll even be needed for an office job when women can do it a hundred time better? I started to question more and more my ability to fill my role, sometimes i even have trouble reading some things on the newspapers, what kind of work i can even do?

Then i thought about the possibilities, maybe i won't be the one sitting behind a desk? Maybe they took me as an office "pet", a little man bringing coffee to women, emptying the trash can or resupplying the photocopier with paper? An office, full of big, sexy, mountainous women and i would be their little toy, a plaything they'll pet when he'll do a good job. The thought made my cock even harder, okay calm down now, i must make a good impression, despite being late and soaked in my own jizz.

The elevator opened, i was almost too scared to make the first step out, expecting fate to screw me again in one way or another. 

The office looked extremely... Normal. The most common kind of office you can think of. Actually, it looked a lot like my previous office.

"Oh! Good morning, can i help you?" For once, it wasn't a woman voice. A man, carrying a pile of papers seemingly too heavy for him. He was small, smaller than me. At 4'5" i am taller than the "new" average so it isn't so surprising, i had probably 5 inches on him.

"Hello. Yes, it's my first day here but as you can see i'm a bit late, eh-he..."

"Ah, ah! Yes, i see, indeed, you should see Mrs.Reed, her office is at the end of the hallway, there." His skinny arm pointed the other side of the room, almost letting his pile of papers fell. "And oh, i'm Peter, i't's my first day too! I look forward to work with you from now on!". He shook my hand nervously. 

"Yeah, thanks, me too."

What a strange guy, he looked a bit older than me. His movements seemed very clumsy, uncoordinated. I'll probably sound harsh to say this but to me Peter felt... Weak. I knew that the Great Growth was more brutal on some men than other. Fortunately i didn't suffered too much from it, he obviously wasn't as lucky.

It felt weird because i actually haven't seen much men since the depression, most of my recent life i have been sheltered in my house with my wife. There was no reason for me to leave, my wife was doing everything for me. I was going out, just not as much as before... I wouldn't be surprised if most men were in the same position as me.

I went to my boss office and knocked at the door. No responses.

"Frank Johnson?" I heard the feminine voice in my back, i turned around. 

As expected she was tall, also as expected she was beautiful. What surprised me the most was that she was sexy but not as face melting hot like every women i encountered. She looked very professional, she was wearing glasses and her brown hair were tied in a bun. Also, she was the first woman i've seen in a while that wasn't showing any cleavage. That's strange, she wasn't small by any means and she had more than enough curves to drown any men in lust. I noticed i was scrutinizing her body like a perv without bothering to answer her question, damn.

"Uh yes, it's me. Mrs.Reed i presume?"

"Call me Marie please. I got the phone call from your wife about you being late." She made a pause while staring at my flooded pants. "I'll let it slide for now but i expect you to be on time from now on."

"Y-yes, of course!"

"Fine, i'll show your desk and explain your role in this office." She led me to along the hallways to another place, separated from the main room. There were two empty desks there, plus a lot of boxes around.

"I'm not working with the other in the main room?"

"No, your file noted that your mental capacities were mostly sparred during the Great Growth. Your work will be a bit different than the other employees, that's why you are in a separated room." She pointed the pile of papers. "There's a lot of paperwork to be done, have you any questions?"

"Uh yes, just one. Why is there another desk here?"

"Oh i forgot, you'll have an assistant to help you in your work. She's a trainee, she'll be there for the month, i hope you'll get along nicely."

She? What could possibly go wrong?

 

 

---

 

 

Chapter 4

 

I wasn't sure why i had an assistant, a woman on top of that! Any girl, even a trainee, would be vastly more competent than me in any kind of work, so why? 

"Katie, can you come here please?"

I could hear the loud clicking of her heels getting closer, i sensed the vibrations on the floor with every footsteps, Marie stepped aside to let her walk in.

Wow.

For some reasons i expected the executioner to come in to take my head but she was nothing like an executioner. She was tall, gorgeous, innocent, like an angel. She was obviously very young, she wasn't as tall as Marie, only reaching her chin even with her heels on. Her impressive curves however, were definitely rivaling with those of the bigger woman and unlike her, she had cleavage to show, a lot. She had long, bright, blonde hair, almost platinum blonde, curling around her face and resting on her shoulders. Her face was so soft, her big, plush pink lips begged to be kissed. She also had so big, blue puppies eyes, the kind of innocent eyes that scream "please fuck me gently daddy".

Unsurprisingly, i was hard.

"Hello Mr.Jonhson, i'm looking forward to work with you." She tended her hand to me.

"Ah, eh, h-hello, y-yes, me too! And p-please call me Frank! " I shook her hand, it was so soft, so warm. I never expected that touching a woman hand would be so erotic!

"Oh, of course, Frank." She pronounced my name in such a delicate and melodious way, it made my heart skip a beat.

"Fine." Intervened Marie. "Now that the presentations are done, you can go to work. Katie, this is Frank's first day, make sure he is at home and help him in his work." She left and closed the door behind her. Katie turned around and stared at me, for a moment, her angelic face and innocent gaze changed. A malicious grin appeared and her lusty eyes showed me that i wasn't working with an innocent teen but with a sexual predator.

She took a few steps closer to me. She was small for an adult woman, but huge for a teen. In her heels i wasn't even reaching her bellybutton! She was now dangerously close to me, i looked up at her face only to see a canopy of boobs, barely contained by her overstretched shirt. Her skirt was short, and hugged tightly her muscular thighs and her huge round bubble butt.

"I will take great pleasure working with you, Frank." Her voice took a more sensual, even flirtatious tone. And damn, the way she said my name again, it was obviously having a lot of effects on my mind as my throbbing dick was now leaking pre-cum.

Without a word, she sat at the lower desk, without asking me which one i wanted. Whatever. The other desk was placed on a small platform, making it a bit less than a foot higher than the other one. As i sat there, i noticed that the height advantage allowed me to stare down at her inviting cleavage. She caught me looking at her youthful huge breasts but she didn't seemed to mind, actually, i swore her breathing was a bit heavier, making her impressive mammaries swell against the too tight confine of her shirt.

I wasn't paid to stare at my assistant though. I opened one of the boxes and took a look at some of the papers in it. Some weird... Forms. Lot of gibberish overly-technical words, at least for me. However the blank spaces i was supposed to fill were surprisingly easy to understand, as i started to write, i felt like i was back to school, writing stuffs without really knowing why. It was odd, i was definitely missing something about this, maybe i should ask ka...

I almost jumped out of my chair as i saw the towering blonde's body waiting in front of me. She was so tall! Well, not that tall actually but despite her "reduced" teenage height she felt intimidating.

"O-oh eh Katie... I wanted to a-ask you about..."

"Yeah i know, some of the written stuff can be hard to understand, well, not for me of course but you shouldn't bother with it, just fill the blank spaces."

"A-ah y-yes. But i'm working here now, i'd like to know w-what it is all abo..." 

"Mostly pharmaceutical and scientific jargon." She looked severe, almost terrifying at the moment, did i upset her? But her strict face quickly turned back to her usual innocent, angelic look. She knelt in front of me, lowering her mammoth breasts on the desk, those monsters were easily covering half of the table, threatening to invade my personal space.

"Just believe me Frank, there is no need to worry about this, just do your work." Her kind, melodious voice just melted all form of resistance from me. My dick however, was hard as rock and even the slightest movement against my pant was bringing me dangerously close to yet another orgasm.

"A-ah, e-eh, i-i see, t-thank you K-Katie." I was desperately trying to avoid starring at her endless cleavage but even looking her face was making me extremely uncomfortable, as if her eyes were piercing my mind and crushing it. I just hide myself in my papers, hoping for her to go away. Unfortunately i could still feel her presence close to me.

"U-uh, s-something's wrong?" I couldn't decipher her mysterious smile. She approached a bit more, bringing her gargantuan chest a few inches away from my face. My penis twitched again, my balls felt bloated, ready to explode at any moment.

"Your wife must really like you."

"Uh? W-what make you think this?"

She responded with a warm smile and pointed her finger at my soaked crotch. At this instant, it felt like an invisible bolt of pleasure went from her finger to my already overloaded dick. I tried to stop the ineluctable but it was too late, i came.

"Awww sooo cute! Seems you like me too!" She was giggling like a schoolgirl. I was mortified, i ejaculated in my pant again but this time right in front of a teen, just when she was looking at my crotch. I felt so pitiful, i was less than a man, less than a human. I had absolutely no control of my body, of my life, even a teen could make me her toy without even trying. I was about to cry when her hand gently pushed my face between her massive tits.

"There, there, it's okay Frank. No need to be ashamed, it's normal, i'm a girl, you're a boy, that kind of thing happen, don't worry about it." A boy... Probably not less than a human but still less than a man. Her warm, soft cleavage was so comfortable though, it felt like all my worries were disappearing in there. After a few seconds, i started to calm down and was able to hold my tears.

"There, better?" 

"Y-yes, thank you."

"Okay, let's get back to work."

"U-uh, Katie?" She stopped when she was about to sit at her desk.

"We uh... We should take measure to avoid this to happen again, because uh... It would be better, for work." A malicious smile appeared on her face, she crossed her arms under her chest, making it "accidentally" bulge out of its confine. Blood was slowly rushing back in my penis.

"Yes?"

"Uh, just, please, c-can you b-button up y-your shirt a l-little b-bit?" My voice failed to audibly finish my sentence, it sounded more like a squick. Asking you assistant to button up her shirt because she might accidentally make you wet your pant again. God, that sounded pathetic.

Her eyes went down, looking at her huge, jiggling breasts, then back to me, sharing a sexy smile.

"Sure, every thing you want, Frank." She proceeded to button up her shirt, slowly, letting me savor the spectacle. After buttoning the first two buttons, i realized it might have been a mistake. Her shirt was way too small to entirely cover the two giants fleshy mountains exploding from her cleavage. Each tied buttons was squishing her monstrous tits tighter and tighter. Eventually she reached the top of her shirt but was obviously unable to button the two last one. She was still showing a healthy yet more reasonable amount of cleavage, the problem was that they were constricted so hard they were outrageously bulging out of her shirt opening.

"Well, i can't button all of those, i'm a growing girl after all! But i guess it's okay?" She leaned forward to present me her chest, a bit more and she would have exploded her top. I tried to respond but my words failed, just a gurgle of stupor she acknowledged as a yes. Did i mention that i was hard again? At this rate, it would be easier to only note the moments when i'm not on the brink of flooding my pant.

She was sitting casually, filling some notes, apparently ignoring that i was blatantly starring at her impossibly sexy body. How can i work in those conditions? I am sitting next to a goddess which sole presence was enough to bring me to the edge of yet another orgasm. I could only focus on her, how huge and round her ass was, how much it was overflowing that poor chair. And her breasts, so massive, so perfect. Every breath she take was unnecessary deep, making her already colossal chest swell to even more monstrous proportions, straining mercilessly her too tight shirt.

I imagined what it would be, to be small enough to fit between her giant breasts, crushed deep withing her cleavage, seeing her glorious mounds stretching higher with every breath, pushing to the limit her overloaded top.

I was cut from my reverie as the top button of her shirt popped open and flew across the room. The released pressure caused her mammoth breasts to quickly fill the available space, three other buttons however were no match to handle this tidal wave of flesh, they popped too. She starred down at her buoyant rack, then at me. She placed a finger on her lower lip and whispered an innocent "Oopsie" at me.

Needless to say, my body wasn't ready for this. The familiar warmth in my groin started to spread from my balls to the shaft to be finally evacuated in my pants. I came.

 

 

---

 

Chapter 5

 

I tried to conceal my obvious distress but this new powerful orgasm just rocked my body way too hard. My chest heaved rapidly and i was loudly panting as Katie starred at my pitiful show.

"Frank? You okay?"

"I-i... "pant" Y-yes... "pant" Every... "pant" Everything's okay, i'm perfectly... "pant" okay..."

She raised an eyebrow in disbelief, then stood up, and up, and up... She slowly strolled to my desk and bent down, showing me once more an avalanche of boobflesh. But this time, the missing buttons couldn't contain her cleavage as much as before and i could even see her lace bra, it was doing such a poor job at holding together her incredible assets. Inevitably, my dick was growing again. Damn, is she going to do that for the entire day?!

"Fraaank... You know that... If something, anything feels wrong, you just have to ask me, right?" Her prodigious bust was swelling with each deep breath she take. I was watching helplessly as her boobs were slightly spilling out of her bra. My mind was melting and yet she could do this effortlessly for the whole day.

"I... I am..."

"I know Fraaaank... You are a shy boy... But there's no need to be afraid of me... Even though i'm just so much bigger than you..."

"Ah... I..." I swear i was probably drooling in front of her, and there was nothing i could do about it. I saw her delicate hand slowly slipping toward the top button of my pant. She was too close, her proximity was giving me goosebumps.

"Juuust let me help you, Fraaaank..."

Just as she was about to unbutton my pant, the door opened. It was Marie.

"You two are still here? It's 12h10, everyone left for lunch and... What are you two doing?"

"Oh, it's nothing, Frank had some trouble filling some of those files, i was helping him, just as you asked."

The towering brunette approached the trainee. She was quite a big lady, almost as big as my wife and she could look down on the smaller blonde girl. She pointed her finger at the trainee's ruined shirt.

"Not my fault, i'm a growing girl after all!" She placed her arms under her immense chest, making it proudly bulge upward. While she wasn't as tall as her boss, her endowments were as huge as hers, perhaps even bigger...

"Frank, you can go. But you Katie, i need to talk to you. Now."

It was more of an order than a suggestion, i stood up and quickly left the room, Marie's authoritative tone implied that she wasn't very pleased with the trainee's behavior. I hoped Katie will get told off. Despite being technically her superior, i had absolutely no influence on her and only Marie could save me from that overly buxom teen and her expert teasing. At least, the afternoon will be much propitious to work.

I had no idea where was the lunchroom and i dreaded to ask the receptionist for help. Fortunately there were signs showing the direction. The cafeteria was in another building, not too far from the offices. Quite a bunch of people were already eating. I found that dude from earlier, Peter i think? He was eating alone so i asked if i could join him.

"Oh yes! You're the guy who came late at work right? Ah! What was your name already?"

"I'm Frank, you're Peter if i recall correctly?" 

"Ah! You have a good memory! I can barely remember people's name other than my wife. Son how was your first morning? You're pretty lucky to have the trainee all for yourself!" He snickered as he saw the huge wet spot on my pant that had barely dried.

"Yeah... Somewhat..."

"Just one trick for your afternoon with her, stuff your junk with toilet paper, old trick i did when i was still teaching in school! At least it'll keep your pants clean!"

"Oh, you were a teacher back then?"

"Ah-ah! Yes! History teacher at high-school! But i'm sure you know, when it all happened, the girls... They started to grow like weed and i wasn't immune to their erhm... Young charms. Just learned that trick when i saw the boys doing it, at least it prevented me from being fired for being an old perv or something by walking around with jizz in my pants! At least until i couldn't teach anymore..." He sounded quite sad in that last sentence. He probably saw himself degenerating further and further as he shrank, he probably can't barely read anymore. That must have been harsh.

We chatted for a moment while eating. We mostly talked of what we were doing before the Great Growth, it's surprising how idle our life just became after this. Most of my time spent was me getting teased or fucked by my wife, i rarely went outside and met people. Why would i do that? Honey was doing everything for me, i just had to wait home for her. Peter was very likely in the same case. 

Surprisingly, i noticed that there were no women in the launchroom, were they eating somewhere else? Women were always omnipresent, everywhere. Perhaps they wanted men to have a moment without them around? Like a break? Funny, that's maybe the first time things feels just like before the Great Growth, where men were men and not drooling idiots in the presence of women, if only just for an hour.

A bell rang in the room, time to go back to work i guess. I quickly excused myself to the restroom, filling my pants with toilet paper. Now at least i can safely cum in my pants and it won't even show. Talk about a genius idea! We proceeded to the office building with everyone. As we entered entered the office hallways, we were greeted by the same buxom lady as this morning.

"Afternoon boys, have you eaten well?" Most barely managed to mutter a timid "yes" and "thank you" as her sultry voice and bulging cleavage caused erections to rise. And without a doubt, even some premature ejaculations for some of the most vulnerable of us. 

"I hope so, you still have big afternoon of work in front of you, do your best." The last part of her sentence was breathed out in an obviously erotic tone. Those who managed to hold their loads before just flooded their pants right now. Fortunately, i was totally spent from this morning, oh well, i took some precautions against this anyway. I noticed how some of the guys i was working with, especially the smaller ones, seemed completely wasted by our receptionist teasing. They were barely holding on their legs. I thought i was defenseless against women but i appeared much more resistant compared to some of my coworker. Apparently you become more and more vulnerable to their charms as you get smaller. Scary.

We tried to cram everyone into the elevator. While there were stairs, men's physical conditions weren't exactly great since the Great Growth happened. On top of losing height and IQ, we were physically weaker. While it wasn't too much of a problem in our everyday live, doing sports became much more difficult and sometimes even climbing stairs could be a challenge. We managed to get everyone in even though it was quite crowded.

Just as the elevators was ready to go, a feminine but strong hand blocked the doors.

"Let me in boys! There's still enough room for a lil' girl like me!" The unmistakable cheerful and innocent voice of the office's trainee struck hard the workers that haven't yet encountered the curvaceous Katie.

"Katie, this is a bad idea..." Interrupted the receptionist lady.

"Oh c'mon Marjorie! I'm just a teen, i'm not that heavy." She responded in a mocking tone.

"Marie is going to kill you."

"I don't care." She grinned mischievously as the elevators doors closed.

We were already pretty tight before, but now with an almost eight feet amazon with us, it was getting ridiculous. I was pinned against the wall with Katie's enormous, bulbous ass floating barely an inch from my face. Oh god that thing was gigantic! And it was so round! It looked so smooth! The poor skirt was overly stretched to contain her expanding femininity. I was dying to dive in and lose myself between those colossal butt cheeks, each one of those were probably as big as my head, if not bigger! I could feel my cock getting dangerously hard, fortunately, we were about to reach the second floor and i could escape her giant, sexy butt...

Suddenly a weird mechanical sound echoed in the elevator, the lights dimmed and we stopped.

"Ah, oopsie! I guess i was a bit too heavy for the elevator. How could i knew? I'm not that big!" With a malicious smile, she cupped one of her enormous boob to show her point.

Some of us were quick to fall into dismay. Being isolated in a small crowded room without their wives or girlfriends, panic struck them instantly. I could hear them whimpering in fear.

"Calm down!" Katie ordered authoritatively. Despite being the youngest of us all, she was a woman, she knew things, she was the only rock of hope for those who were losing their shits. "It's just a lift malfunction, they'll repair it in a few moments, no big deal." She managed to calm our fears but it was replaced by an uneasy feeling, the feeling of being trapped with an extremely sexy giant woman in a broken elevator.

"I hope i'm not squishing you, Frank?" I almost jumped out of my socks, she pretty much ignored me until now. Also she still pronounce my name in such a weird and sexy way.

"N-no, i'm okay Katie..." She suddenly turned her head around, looking at me over he shoulder with an inquisitive look.

"W-what? Something's wrong?"

She didn't responded. Instead, her big but delicate hand suddenly slipped in my pants. I let out a gasp of surprise until i saw her removing the toilet paper from my junk. She looked at my now ruined subterfuge and sighed.

"Tsk, tsk, really Frank, that kind of trick is what little boys does at school, not for grown men like you. Right?" At best i could hear some chuckling at her comment but none really laughed, they all knew how easily she could make us mercilessly wet our pants. I wouldn't even be surprised that some of us already did. Still, i was caught with my hand in the cookie jar like a little kid, i was mortified.

Speaking of wetting our pants, the dude just in front of Katie just loudly exploded, creaming his trousers. He was a tiny guy, barely above three feet and a half. The close proximity with Katie and the fact that he could almost look under her skirt even standing up was apparently too much for him, he collapsed on the ground, exhausted by the sensation of his orgasm. Everybody was about to panic again when Katie intervened.

"Awww, poor little one, is it me who did this to you? I'm so sorry, i didn't wanted to. There little one, just lay there, we'll let you some room to breath, rest until you feel better. You heard boys? Let him some room, c'mon!"

Earlier i wanted to smother myself into Katie's ass but finally it was her who pushed herself against me. Her incredible, swollen rear covered my face to the ears. Surprised, i placed my hands on her each of her delicious, enormous cheeks to push her away but she didn't seemed to notice my effort. Oh my god she was so huge! Even with my arms outstretched i'm not sure i could have encircled her vast hips. Every slight move she made send a wave across her massive bubble butt. There were no way i couldn't hold it in this situation, i exploded furiously in my pants. Damn, why does that bitch had to remove my protection?

Breathing was hard, i tried to yell for help but i was exhausted and only a small helpless yelp of distress escaped my mouth, which was muffled anyway by her monstrous ass. I tried to push her, even slapping her butt with my little hands but for some reason she was trying very hard to ignore me.

I was finally freed from her butt as she crouched down to the guy laying on the floor. I wasn't totally freed from her however. While i finally could breath, in her current position, her gigantic curvy butt was now pressing forcefully against my crotch. I could see trough her skirt the clear outline of each ass cheeks curving upward. Her colossal rear extended far past my own hips on both sides. My entire crotch as well as my lower stomach and upper thighs were pressed up against her muscular ass. With every movements her incredible rear was grinding against my still hard dick. Up and down, left and right, every shift translated into a tsunami of sensations against my groin.

She was talking to him but i couldn't hear, or rather understand a word, i was drowned in a spiral of pleasure as she was inadvertently humping me. Apparently the other guys senses were also being severely assaulted by the buxom blonde because they were starring at her in awe, mouth agape in front of this impossibly hot teen, seemingly obvious to the turmoil she was causing. Even from behind, i could see her enormous tits sticking from the sides, probably showing her colossal boobs bulging angrily from a cleavage half as tall as a man. Those who were next to me could witness my distress as Katie's monumental ass was swallowing a good quarter of my body. Too much, i couldn't resist anymore, i came and i came and i came. The guys who saw me climaxing came too, even those who couldn't see came, everyone came, no one could resist her, she was just too sexy, too strong, too big.

Finally, with a "ting" noise, the lights came back at full power and the elevator started to move again.

"See? That wasn't that terrible, just a few minutes!" She chirped happily and stood back to her full height, feigning ignorance about the onslaught of orgasms she effortlessly caused.

The doors finally opened, second floor. Marie was standing in front of us, arms crossed, she had that cold, death stare that launched invisible lightning bolts at the Trainee. She didn't said a word, we wen't back to work, already exhausted yet we knew that Katie was going to have a bad time with the boss.

I barely saw her for the rest of the day. She didn't even exchanged a stare with anyone and was only seen doing round trip to the photocopier. Yep, she got rapped over the knuckles pretty hard.

The rest of the day went uneventful, we finished relatively early compared to our jobs before the Great Growth. Outside, i could even see wives and girlfriends coming to pick up their men, just like mothers picking up their sons to school. I didn't wanted to stay around, i got in my car and drove to home. This day was probably the most exhausting in my entire life, all i wanted was to transform into a lazy patato, laying on the couch, watching tv and eating oreos.

But when i opened the front door of the house, my vision suddenly became dark as i could feel the unmistakable weight and softness of my wife giant breasts covering my head.

"Have you been a good boy today honey?"

 

 

---

 

 

Chapter 6

 

My fingers sank deep in her abundant flesh as i tried weakly to push her immense breasts away from my face. She felt my desperate attempt at freeing myself from her weighty juggs and delivered me from her powerful hug.

"How was your day honey?"

I turned around to answer after the surprise hug from behind but words failed me when i saw her. She was beautiful, monumental, divine, just like this morning. But being away from her for a whole day and seeing her just now... I realized how desperate i needed her, how defenseless and vulnerable i was, that i wanted, i needed to dive in her warm, safe bosom, hugging and embracing my gigantic, perfect wife.

It felt wrong. I shouldn't feel like that... It wasn't normal. Yet her warm, gentle smile transformed me, every cells in my body were arching and longer for her. I jumped recklessly into her, grabbing her powerful thigh, trying to cover as much as i could with my little arms and proceeded to hump my wife leg, like a dog would do to her mistress. I grinded myself with wild abandon against her leg, my dick was already harder than steel and my balls were about to explode at any seconds.

"Hey! Slow down little man!" With a hand she effortlessly teared me away from her, to my great regret. She lowered her giant body and knelt in front of me, her big hand, still holding me pulled my frail body in the vast ocean of her breasts.

I tried to caress and hug as much flesh as i could but there was so much to cover and my hands were so small. I furiously mauled her giant breasts, kissed them, licked them through the fabric of her shirt, feeling how deep my hands were sinking, how smooth and soft they were. I tried to heft her colossal udders with my arms and ultimately failed as their mass proved to be too much for my insignificant body to handle. In my frenzied lust i roughly humped against her body, feeling as much as i could, her delicate scent was driving my brain into deeper desire if it was even possible, even her hands, petting my hairs were sending lightning bolts of pleasure through my body. With a muffled moan of pleasure, i exploded and let a flow of cum staining my already ruined pants. I could hear her melodious chuckle above me.

"Missed me?"

It took me several seconds to catch my breath and my sense from this brutal yet delicious moment.

"A little bit yeah..."

"Awww my poor baby... I missed you too."

She stood up and lifted me like a doll while i was still clinging to her voluptuous chest. To her, lifting me was surely like lifting air, like all women, she was strong, stronger than any men could ever imagine. She delicately placed her soft, plush lips on mines, it tasted so good! I want it to never end. I was letting myself gently humping her flesh once more as she casually carried me to the living room, she let herself lazily fall on the couch with me in her arms.

"Sooo... You still haven't answered to me. How was your day honey?"

"Oh... Eh... It was great, it's cool to be able to work again."

"I'm glad you like it, wasn't too tiring i hope?"

"Ah... Eh... A little bit but i will get used to, i'm sure." I didn't really wanted to talk about how i almost got rapped by different women for the whole day.

"Hmm hmmm... Also honey... I wanted to ask you something..." She suddenly took an overly sultry tone, her hand was now brushing my wet trousers. "Why are your pants so wet? Hmm?" Oh crap.

"I... Uh..."

"Did the girls were nice to you?"

"Ah... Eh... Y-yes, don't worr..."

"Veeery nice it seems..." Her hand was firmly grasped around my hard dick. I shuddered with pleasure and surprise.

"I... H-honey..." 

She delicately deposed me on the couch while she slowly stood up and stretched to her full height in front of me.

"I am veeeery mad honey... All those hot loads you gave to them... And not to meeee?" She wasn't really mad, nor jealous. But it was something she loved to play when she was in the mood. It had its effect on me, i was mouth agape and painfully hard, i couldn't answer.

"How many times did they make you cum honeeeeey?"

"I-i... I don't know..."

"Come on honeeeey... You can remember for your hot, sexy wife, riiiight?" She knelt on the couch, one hand against the back pillow, the other rubbing my penis. She was towering above me, she just looked so threateningly mountainous, so powerful, like she could crush me in an instant. Her enormous pendulous tits were hanging just above my head.

"I... I..."

"Pulllleeeaaaaseee...." Her powerful hand was rubbing my cock harder, i was almost convulsing from the pleasure. C'mon Frank, think clear, how many times did you came today? Erh... There were this morning in the bed... No! That wasn't what she asked! The other women Frank, the other women! Think! Remember!

"I won't let you cum if you don't answer me honeyyyy..."

Oh my god. I was already way past the point of cumming but i couldn't! She didn't let me! Okay, calm down Frank. There were two cumshot before work, there were those teens... Did they managed to make me swoon? And then that cop lady, two time, yes, two time, god she was so big... Focus frank! Then at work with Katie... Oh god Katie, was that girl even real?

I was cut out from my thinking as my wife gigantic breasts were lightly brushing against my forehead.

"What's wrong little man? Can't remember? Need some more stimulation?" She proceeded to get my cock out of my pants, she was now freely beating it at a rapid rate. "Should i go faster honey?"

"N-no! I... I got this!" Okay Frank, so Katie made me cum once in the office... No, two, i forgot when she exploded that damn shirt! And then once in the elevator... Oh my god the elevator, more like hell-evator! So two from the cop, three from Katie... five, five! "F-five times!" I yelled, perhaps a bit too eagerly. I expected that she would finally release me from her torture. But she didn't.

"Hmmm... Five you say? Are you suuuure honey?"

"Y-yes!" I couldn't talk anymore, just squeak.

"I think you should recount honeyyyy..."

Goddamnit, two from the cops, two from Katie at the Office, once in the elevator... Where did i miss the last one? Oh no, it wasn't once in the elevator but two! I forgot when she was smothering me with her ass. 

"Siiiiix Honey! Please! Just let me! I can't handle it anymooooore!" And i didn't have to as she finally allowed to me to explode. Wads after wads i spurted all my cum on her shirt as she smothered my erection between her mammoth breasts. I couldn't see my dick between those behemoths but it felt like i unleashed something similar to the Niagara falls right now. My orgasm eventually subsided and she released my dong from her giant fleshy globes. I came hard yet the stain on her shirt doesn't looked really impressive, i guess it's as expected when you are around four feet and you cum on a more than nine feet amazon. It make me miss the days when i could completely cover at least one boob of my wife back when i was... Erh, a real man...

"Not only you ruin your pants but also my shirt eh?" She pouted.

"S-sorry... I..." I couldn't finish my sentence as she hungrily kissed me, her big tongue filled my mouth to overflowing.

"Don't fucking apologize! I loved it!" She wiped the stain and playfully tasted it from the tip of her finger. "Anyway, six times today? Not bad, not bad... But i think i definitely won a little compensation for those six orgasms i missed, don't you think?" I wasn't sure what she wanted, i didn't have much strength to think clearly after this. "Perhaaaaaps i can give you six more cumshots? For me this time?"

"W-what? No, five now!"

"Nah, this one doesn't count." She grinned mischievously, her hand started to blow my dick aggressively, which was getting miraculously hard again. "Come on, gimme some, baby! I'm going to make you cum six times in a row now!"

"N-no... H-honey..." My body started to buckle under the power of the pleasure that flooded my body once more. "P-please..." She wasn't listening, this time she was using her mouth, her big lips encircled my shaft, her tongue was dancing around my hard pole. "H-ho...Honey..." No responses, she was ferociously sucking my cock, bringing me closer and closer to the first of this series of six oncoming orgasms. "Y-you... You're scaring me honey..." It had the effect of an electroshock to her. She instantly stopped her intense blowjob and stared at me with disbelief.

"What?"

"I'm... It starting to get scary honey... Please... Stop." She looked confused as hell. She looked right and left, her words were failing, she wasn't sure of what just happened. After several attempts, her senses came back.

"Uh... I... I'm sorry honey... I'm..." Her words failed again, her sentences started in a broken way and ended immediately. Her eyes were avoiding me "I... I... Sorry, i went overboard and... And..." Her fleeing stare came back to me, she looked into my eyes and immediately saw that indeed, i was afraid. Her heart skipped a beat and i could see her beautiful eyes watering. What followed caught me off guard, she was now loudly bawling in an almost comical way, her powerful arms instantly encircled me into a breath taking bear hug. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry honey! I didn't want to hurt! I didn't want to scare you! I feel so bad about it! Don't be afraid! Please don't be afraid of me honeeeeey!"

"H-honey, calm down it's okay..."

"No it's not! No it's not! For a moment you... You were afraid of me! You were scared of me! That's not okay! It's not!" There were nothing i could say that would calm her, so i waited, i encircled my arms around her neck to hug her back and waited for the storm to pass. That wasn't the first i saw her crying, actually it wasn't uncommon, she was such a crybaby sometimes. When something went wrong, i could see her losing her shirt and start to whimper like a baby. It happened regularly before the Great Growth and it haven't changed much, it was quite comical to witness, a powerful, demi-goddess amazon, reaching levels of perfection that no one could ever reach, starting to cry loudly because of such trivial reasons. As her husband, it was my job to comfort her, to make it all go. It is... An oddly agreeable sensation, to feel like a man once more.

We stayed like this for a little while but eventually she calmed down as she blew her nose comically loudly in a tissue. I couldn't help but smile at the spectacle.

"Don't laugh at me, you meanie!"

"I'm not laughing."

"You're smiling, it's like the same thing." She was smiling too, everything was okay. She asked sheepishly "You're not mad at me?". I knew a bad response would trigger another waterfall of tears, not like i could ever be mad at her. I shook my head, her face glowed with happiness. "Anyway, i'm sorry, i went too far, i promise it won't ever happen again. That was... Selfish of me." She paused for a second, then stared at my still hard dick and giggled. "You might want to put away your wee-wee now." My face went red, why does she have to say things in such an embarrassing way?

Then something happened to me, a strange but oddly familiar sensation i started to experience since the Great Growth. I looked at my penis, then at my wife, she was so beautiful, so otherworldly... All of what happened, it was getting scary, out of control and yet... I wanted it. Yes, because she wanted it, i was bound to desperately crave for the same thing even though it was... Wrong? Come on Frank! Stop thinking about that! We both acknowledged that it went too far, that we were right to stop it! So why? Why was i suddenly coming back on my decision? 

As she was about to left the couch, i tugged weakly on her shirt to grab her attention.

"H-honey, i..." I had no idea what to say, i wasn't even sure how to feel right now.

"Yes?"

I was very confused at the moment, what should i say to her? I wasn't even sure what i was doing. She stared at me inquisitively but no words came out of my mouth. I just looked at my hard-on, then back to her, she seemed to understand. "Honey... I don't think it's a good idea, i mean... After what happened, just take some rest." She stood and started to walk away, i jumped on and grabbed her calve, i had no idea what i was doing, it was more like instinct, something that couldn't be reasoned.

"No!" I yelled pathetically,i was struggling against her powerful calve as she accidentally dragged me around for one step.

"Honey... That's..."

"Please! Please! I-i need it!" It wasn't me, Frank, who was talking, it was the animal inside me, my instinct, my feels that longed for her. She was puzzled, her husband was begging her to cum, even though he protested about it earlier. What should she do? But i looked so desperate, so weak, so eager, there were no way she could let me in this state. She lifted my little body and carried me back on the couch, she pressed gently her enormous mammaries against my chest.

"My poor baby..."

I felt scared, lost. Not by his wife this time but because of me. I didn't wanted to be her cumtoy again and yet i wished it so badly, my mind was fucked up. Because she initially wanted something, that idea became encroached in my own mind and what i wanted didn't mattered anymore. I realized i had no longer any freewill.

"Don't worry my little one. I'll do it slowly, gently this time. Don't be afraid, everything is going to be okay, i'm here." It was always weird how she could change that quickly. My wife was a true chameleon of personality, going from the dominant "femme fatale" to silly girl and then caring mommy, depending on the situation. As she tugged down her shirt and lowered my head in her gaping cleavage, i could feel her hand delicately caressing my cock, slowly stroking it up and down, his load however was building fast, very fast. "Cum for me honey, i know you want to, do it for me." I groaned and gave up any form of resistance as i erupted in her hand.

"This is one, good boy, good honey, i'm very proud of you. Now come on, one more, one more for honey..." Her hand was caressing the back of my head while the other was still stroking slowly, it didn't caused intense jolts of pleasure like before Instead it was a long, never ending flow of bliss that kept my penis hard and brought me to a second orgasm a few seconds after the first one. "Two honey, that's two... You're doing so good, keep it up." She pressed my head a bit more into the depth of her cleavage, my second orgasm haven't subsided that the third one already wanted to explode, and it did. "Three honey, i'm so proud, mommy's so proud of you..." Mommy? What was she talking about? But i couldn't think straight anymore, my mind was so confused, it was like i was drowned in a constant orgasm, plus a fourth one that begged to come on top of that. I cried weakly between her massive breasts as i creamed for the fourth time my wife's hand.

"You're the best honey, i love you, please, one more, one mooooore...." It was starting to get painful, my body, any human body even, isn't supposed to get that many orgasms in such a short period of time. The pleasure was anesthetizing me though, my brain was now completely shut down, only pleasure, only her... "You can do it honey, make me proud, make me happy, i need you." I could barely hear what was she was saying as she pressed me deeper between the gigantic swells of her chest, i was having some trouble breathing, the lack of oxygen in my brain was making me delirious. Despite the difficulty and pain, my body couldn't resist her and i unleashed the fifth orgasm in a row.

She released me from the soft, dark embrace of her cleavage and i could taste light and air anew. She was starring at me, like a mother stare at her newborn child.

"Thanks honey, you made me very happy." She wiped her breasts with her hand. "You drooled all over my boobs, you silly" She giggled, in normal times i would answer her but my brain haven't recovered enough for this yet.

"Do you think you can give me the sixth one honey?" My dick was still in her hand but she wasn't stroking anymore, she waited for my answer. I started to recollect my mind in one piece but i still wasn't sure what to answer. "You don't have to honey, you gave me so much already, i won't force you." The logical answer would have been no, i was exhausted like never, my body was hurting, i shouldn't have said yes in the first place but here we are. And now she asked me again, despite the fact that i didn't wanted to, i... Still wanted to. "Take your time honey, we're not in a hurry."

"I-i... I want to..." No! I don't want to, why am i saying the opposite?

"Are you sure honey? You look so tired, we can make a pause if you want."

"N-no... P-please, please..." 

She got down from the couch and placed my throbbing dick in the impossibly deep cleft of her colossal boobs, she started to stroke slowly. "You don't have to do this you know?" The pleasure came back, no i didn't have to, but i was defenseless and she was too much for me to resist. "Look at my breasts honey, look at how big, how huge they are. Don't you think they are big honey?" Once more my words failed me, i couldn't answer he question even thought she probably didn't expected one to begin with. "And you honey, look at you little dick nested in my cleavage, it is so small, it looks so lost between those giant tits of mine..." My body was ready to come, take your sixth orgasm honey and free me from this please! But no, she didn't wanted to, the torture went on. "You are so small you toô honey, do you know it? You are so small and i'm so big, so, so big." She whispered softly in my ear, she was denying my orgasm and my brain was exploding.

"Do you want to cum honey?" I wanted to yell, i wanted to scream. Yes! Yes please free me from this honey! But no words came out of my mouth. "It is okay if you don't want to honey, i will never force you. But for this you have to answer me, do you want to cum, honey?" I couldn't see her face but i knew she was smiling, the devilish smile of someone who won.

"Y-ye... Ye..."

"Come on honey, you can do it."

"Ye... Y-yes... Yes!"

"Then look honey, look, i am going to make you cum." She moved back a bit to give me a clear view of her cleavage, with my dick laying between the two incredible mounds of soft flesh. I could feel it, the juice going from my balls, along my shaft, i came. I expected something of biblical proportions but it was nothing but a mere dribble of semen, flowing from the head of my cock into the depth of her gargantuan cleavage. A meager trail of goo, almost nonexistent when layered on the vastness of her monumental breasts. I realized i wasn't a man, i was an ant, the smallest, most pitiful and insignificant ant that dared for a second to resist a goddess.

I was spent. Like, the most spent possible in the history of mankind. Her? She was smiling, it was effortless, so easy, she barely had to try for this. She stood from her full height, towering above my pitiful figure.

"Thanks honey, i'm very grateful. Oh my! It's already so late! Just stay here baby, i'm going to make the dinner, do you want me to turn on the TV for you?"

She didn't had to, i fell asleep, knocked unconscious by the effort.

 

 

---

 

 

Chapter 7

 

I woke up still groggy, my mind blurred and my body aching. What happened? Oh yes, my wife decided to have some fun with me, brutal, sexy fun that left me unconscious for a while. How long was i sleeping? I tried to turn my head around to see the living room clock, unfortunately, some kind of big pink cushion was blocking my view.

"Oh, you're awake?" I heard the voice of my wife coming from above. I was laying on her, and that pink cushion, it wasn't a cushion, my head was just nestled between her huge breasts.

"How..."

"Long were you asleep? Four hours now. It's pretty late but i didn't wanted to wake you up... And decided to join you on the couch." From my position her face was upside-down, her long, dark locks were falling on my face.

"Dinner?"

"I made sandwiches so we can stay eating on the couch, watching TV like lazy potatoes together. Also it won't get cold, i kinda expected you to stay K.O for a while." She reached somewhere to take something but i couldn't see, my head was firmly stuck between her breasts, i couldn't move and see much, just an opening to see her face and the TV. She handed me a sandwich right in front of my eyes. "Salmon, your favorite if i recall correctly."

"Ah, uh, yes. Honey, can i change my clothes? Have been dirty for the whole day and..."

"Awww why you little man? I like the idea of you being soaked in your own boy-cum with me." A slight pressure on either sides of her breasts enveloped completely my head between her voluptuous assets for a few seconds. Even then i could hear her giggling like a schoolgirl.

"I need to pee too." She snorted and released me from her embrace. "Fine! You win little man, go change your pants. But don't leave me alone too long!"

As i jumped from the couch, it felt like my legs were made of jelly and could barely hold my body. Aouch, she really wrecked me seriously this time. Still, i was somewhat able to walk and after picking a new pair of pants and underwear in the drawer i proceeded to the bathroom. As houses were now primarily built for women, men needed some accessories to be able to move around. As such, in every room there were a small step ladder available to reach places that were too high for me, like the washstand, the kitchen countertop and in this case, the toilet itself. Even doors were built with a second handle for our height even though we usually preferred to let the doors open in the house.

I was glad to finally threw away my ruined pants and underwear in the laundry basket. It was pretty incredible how hard and how much women can make men cum without even touching them, before the Great Growth, honey and i could only manage with great efforts to make me cum like... Five or six time a day? And now she just made me cum six times in less than a minute, that's freaky.

"Honeeeey i'm so alooooone right noooow!" I could hear her lament across the house.

"Y-yes i'm coming, gimme a second!" I quickly took a piss, changed my clothes and put on something more comfortable at home and came back to the living room. She was here, stretching her tall body like a cat, even the custom made couch looked inadequate for such an incredible woman. She quickly readjusted herself as she saw me and tapped the seat next to her.

"C'mere handsome." I sat next to here, unfortunately she seemed disappointed by the distance i put between her and me. Her powerful arm grabbed around my waist and dragged me easily against the glorious curve of her hip. She handed me the same sandwich as before. "Eat, you must be hungry after this big day of work" . She was right, i was famished, probably more because of her brutal teasing than the actual work itself. I wasn't slow to start eating and enjoy my meal.
I saw on the table a big plate filled with snacks, maybe one or two of those sandwiches were for me, the rest for her. When women started growing, i was surprised by the amount of food my wife needed to eat. At her size she need like, what? Twenty thousands calories per day? At least, having a giant super-human body and the brain that goes with it must require a lot of energy. I wonder how the government is dealing with the hunger in the world when the demand suddenly skyrocketed? I could have asked her but i instantly forgot about it when she squeeze me a bit tighter against her her incredible curves.

"Comfy?" I looked up at her face but she was slightly turned around and her enormous side boob hovering above me was blocking my view.

"Y-yeah thanks."

"What do you wanna watch? Got several movie selection on the network recently." She enumerated them but i haven't heard from any of those. Probably those new "women" movies made after the Great Growth, we watched some of them together. It's funny, all those new movies had a very 50's vibe in them, Old school romance, cheesy Sci-fi, Peplums,.. The only difference (aside from the improved special effects) were the actors, it was so strange to see all those movies with giant women in the main roles and the men as the new "damsels in distress". The satirically named "Indiana Jane" was the last one we saw and it was two hours of glorification of the woman body, even my wife acknowledged it as ridiculously over the top.

"I... I don't really know any of those movies honey, i'll let you choose." With the remote she clicked one of the movie, the living room lights dimmed and the it started. "Woah, woah what's that? What's happening?"

She giggled at my reaction "Yeah, i made that little functionality while you were at work, i thought it would look cool."

"It... It does." Yeah, now that women are smarter, it was common to see Honey starting to make improvements and add some weird systems all around the house. She went from the girl that barely know how to start a computer and now can easily make from scratch programs and other kind of cool things. I wouldn't even be surprised if she learned to do all of this in less than a few minutes.

The movie started as we munched on our meals. The cheesy opening of the movie obviously gave the tone, Peplum eh? Not my kind of stuff, i hope Honey didn't chose something bad. Unfortunately after the first ten minutes of movie, it sounded really bad.

It reminded of the old Hercules movie with Steve Reeves. But this time instead of the bodybuilded man, it was a woman actor. A giant, scantily clad sexy woman. The kind of giantess that would even have dwarfed Honey and i know my wife wasn't small by any mean. The last movie i saw was pretty suggestive but this one was almost pornish in its way. Gigantic women walking around naked, monstrous breasts bouncing wildly for no reasons, colossal asses jiggling at every steps. And the men... Small, weak, insignificant, helpless. It could have been really good acting but i know it wasn't, it was real, they were absolutely at the mercy of those titanic amazons, only the women were "playing".

The entire movie was all about women. I lost the count of how many time their gigantic boobs and butts filled the entire frame, almost threatening to explode out of the TV and engulf the viewer. Thirty minutes in and we already had two sex scenes, terrifyingly massive women having their ways with helpless tiny men. It wasn't sex, it looked more like a blatant rape scene. The men weren't human, they were more like slaves object, currency... And the gore, so much gore. Every combat showed an unnecessary amount of blood and violence. 

I was definitely uneasy watching this, i felt so vulnerable, i felt like this movie was trying to rape me, to dehumanize me. Despite this glaring morbid and disturbing experience, the impossible curves and beauty on those warrioresses were making effects on my genitals parts and i couldn't stop the inexorable growth of my boner. As i tried to readjust myself, my wife suddenly picked me without a word and placed me between her powerful, meaty thighs.

"H-honey?"

She didn't answered but her arms hugged me a bit tighter against her taut belly, even her imposing tights were squeezing enough so i couldn't move. I wanted to say something but my thoughts evaporated as the screen was once again flooded with unlimited cleavage. Even in the presence of my outrageously beautiful wife, it was that unending abundance of sensual flesh on the screen that really stirred my cock and it was doing it in the most unsettling and sinister way.

Suddenly i felt the hand of my wife slowly drifting down, rubbing gently the bottom of my belly, dangerously close to my hard dick while her other hand was still holding me tightly against herself. Another sex scene happened, i wasn't even following the story anymore, i was just enthralled by those giant women, brutally displaying their enormousness and raw power against defenseless men on the screen. For a moment i closed my eyes, not wanting to watch this anymore but i could still hear it.

"I am going to rape you, little slave." Said authoritatively the woman in the TV.

"You are my new property, my thing." It was followed by a loud, overly erotic sigh. I wanted to cover my ears but my wife powerful embrace kept me immobilized.

"I will be rough with you and will learn to love it." I struggled but i was powerless, she didn't even noticed my attempt at freeing myself nor my distress. I'm not sure why i jut re-opened my eyes but i saw that mountainous warrioress, pounding the little form pinned against the wall with her colossal body.

I wanted it to stop, i looked up to call for my wife but again to be greeted by her own giant tits over my head, threateningly massive, heavy, as if their were about to crush me to nothingness. Her left hand was now caressing the base of my cock with her long, delicate fingers, bringing me closer to release.

"H-honey..." I croaked miserably.

"Yes?" She used her arm to squeeze and flatten as much as possible her imposing chest to see me. Even then i could barely see her beautiful face, illuminated in the dark by the TV lights. 

"C-can we stop? P-please?"

"Are you sure? We're almost finished, don't you want to see the end?" I looked back at the TV, the giantess was now crushing the little man with a butt as big as him and moaned loudly in pleasure, her ass was so huge it seemed it was trying to devour him between her butt cheeks. I shook my head, i didn't wanted to watch this any longer. Not only it was a bad movie but it also was so disturbing, so dark, so depressing. She understood and smiled warmly, she pressed a button on the remote, the TV stopped, the lights came back in the room, i sighed in relief.

"Are you tired honey?"

"Y-yeah, that was a long day and... Eeeeh?!" She picked me up in her arms as she stood up from the couch.

"I understand." Her sultry, yet soft, comforting voice made me forget that horrible movie. She carried me to the bedroom, my face was nestled in her cleavage and with each breath i could smell her delicate perfume. Arrived in the room, she deposed me delicately on the mattress, she proceeded to remove my shirt.

"You know honey..." She breathed out sensually as she knelt on the bed and threw away my top. "Do you remember what i told you this morning?" she slowly removed my pants "I told you i was going to "fuck you so hard" if you were a good boy, remember?" I froze, the way she said it sounded so intimating, like a threat. She threw the pants and was removing the socks now. "But i know you are so tired, so exhausted right now. That wouldn't be a good idea for now." I sighed, yes, obviously i wasn't in shape to endure a rough fuck from her.

She stared at me silently, i was now almost nude, save for my boxer that were still tented by my hard-on. She didn't turned on the light in the bedroom but the moonlight was more than enough to lit the room. Even on her knees she looked so tall, so immense, her curves, illuminated by the moon looked so monumental. She wasn't wearing something particularly revealing but in the dark her cleavage seemed bottomless, each breast looked so swollen, so soft. She was beyond beautiful, she was a goddess, my own goddess. She moved her hands on her thighs, squeezing her enormous tits together, making them bulge out of her top and leaned slightly on me. She whispered gently.

"Honey, can i ask you something?"

"U-uh, yes, of course, e-everything you w-want honey..."

She leaned in further, her hands on the bed now, she slowly, sensually advanced on all fours toward me, i could even see her round butt moving from right to left as she moved. She gently pressed her hand against my chest, forcing me to lie on the mattress. She was now moving over me, i could feel her incredibly humongous chest rubbing along my body as she crept in closer to my face. Massive, heavy, very, very heavy, almost painfully so, yet so soft. Her face was now above mine, i couldn't look away from her hypnotic dark eyes and even if i could, her dark hairs or her titanic cleavage would have blocked the world from my eyes, she was everywhere, she was the whole world at the moment. Her big, full lips went close to mine when she whispered.

"Make me love."

 

 

---

 

 

Chapter 8

 

Her plush lips lightly brushed mine, i could feel her warm breath on me, her overwhelming scent was paralyzing my mind.

"Can you? Can you do this for me honey?" She whispered softly again. I tried to answer but my numbed mind couldn't think straight anymore. Only noises, words that i couldn't pronounce came out of my mouth as i desperately tried to answer her. "Please honey." she urged me tenderly again yet my words refused to come out. She was too much for me, her divine presence was utterly crushing my brain, i couldn't think. Her body was radiating so much power, so much beauty, overwhelming my sense way beyond what i was ever supposed to feel.

"A-ah... A..." At this point i forgot how to speak, my brain was completely shutdown. She controlled my body now and she was pushing the limit of the sensations dangerously far, farther than a simple mortal could comprehend. 

"It's okay if you can't answer honey, i can understand." Distorted moans of pleasure escaped my mouths as her words came to my ears. "I know what you need honey, i know what you want..." And with this she planted a big, wet kiss, on my lips, her big tongue entered my mouth and slowly filled it, dancing around and caressing my tongue. As she flooded my body with untold pleasures, my dick twitched and exploded helplessly in my boxers, there were nothing i could do against her, i came and came and came. For a instant i tried to resist her, i tried to regain control of my life but it was all for naught as another wave of pleasure devastated my body. I gave up all hope as another orgasm exploded intensely before the first one even subsided. I belonged to her, my soul and body surrendered entirely to my goddess wife.

I thought for a moment that my body even forgot to breath but now i could feel it, harsh, difficult, painful but i was breathing. That was strange, i felt like i just died of an overdose of pleasure, that's what they call "little death"? I felt like i was her puppet and she made my little body dance along the edge of death and eventually brought me back to life. It was brutal, very (very) pleasurable but definitely brutal.

As i regained my senses after this otherworldly experience, i could feel the weight of her enormous tits being released from my chest. My sight was still numbed and the darkness in the room didn't helped much, but as i stared at my wife i couldn't help but witness in awe as i could see her removing her shirt, exposing her huge, ginormous breasts encased in a black bra, hovering high above me. Obviously, all of this was just a foretaste of what she prepared for me, my penis shuddered at the thought and sight.

"Do you want me to take it off or you want to do it?" Her voice struck me like lightning despite the softness and gentleness of her tone. It was a lightning strike of pleasure, knocking once again my entire body in an improbable tidal wave of pleasure. No answer possible either as my voice failed once more and my mind broke down again. She watched me desperately trying to speak for a few moments, obviously relishing in my complete distress before her unfathomable beauty. "It's okay honey, i will do it for you."

Her long, delicate arms reached the claps in her back and slowly unhooked each one of them. As she was stretching to reach the last few claps, i could witness the bra straining and struggling to contain the raging swell of bulging boobflesh that begged to explode out of their prison, this spectacle alone was more than enough to push me on the brink of another earth shattering orgasm. The last claps finally unhooked, the bra was now only held by her arm.

"I will remove it now. Are you ready honey?" I knew that no amount of time, training or whatever would help me being ready for this, even though i already saw it hundreds of time since we married. I was definitely not ready and it didn't mattered anyway.

She removed her arm and the bra fell down at my feet.

Jesus.

Every times it happened there were no way i could hold my orgasm and this time was no different. The most massive, perfect, divine pair of boobs i ever seen. No matter how much i saw them, the result was always the same, i couldn't get used to those, no human could. They were too big, too beautiful, too much... As the massive, nude breasts of my wife appeared above me, my dick exploded once again in my boxers, furiously unleashing what felt like a torrent of cum in my underwear.

I heard her giggling as i was soaking my boxer with jizz. "Even after all this time together, you still cum instantly when you see my boobs... I think it's cute."

After catching my breath for a few seconds, i stood up and faced the humongous mams that were at eye level with me. Still febrile after this orgasm, i brushed lightly her left tit with my hand, the contact was electric and for a moment i thought my dick erupted once more. I placed my hands under the lower curve of her boob, they slightly sank in her flesh as i tried to heft it, god it's so huge, so heavy! She said nothing, just smiling silently as she stared at me feeling her left breast. As i was fondling and kissing her abundance, i decided to be a bit adventurous and moved my mouth over her swollen nipple and gave it a quick, vigorous suck. With a "Oh", her giant body shuddered in surprise and pleasure, her nipple suddenly expanded and bumped at the back of my throat and triggered my gag reflex.

"You little devil..." She breathed out, obviously enjoying the sensation. Her hand caught my neck as i tried to remove myself and mashed my head against her giant boob, my face sinking a few inches in her abundant flesh, her inflated nipple overfilling my mouth. While the size of her nipple took me aback at first, it wasn't the first time i sucked on honey's nipple and i eventually learned how to ignore my gag reflexes in this situation, which i did. I sucked intensely, my tongue eventually finding so room to dance around the giant nipple in my mouth. It made its effect, she pressed me deeper in her breast as she loudly moaned in pleasure. I felt her other hand sneaking near my soaked boxer and quickly tugged it down, grabbing firmly my hard dick in her hand and stroking it vigorously.

I sucked as hard as i could despite the lack of air while her handjob was getting more and more rapid. I couldn't hold very long against this and semen rapidly started to spurt out of my cock on her taut belly as her hand was blowing me wildly. She didn't fared much better as with one last powerful suck, i lightly bite on her oversized nipple, her moaning stopped as she shuddered and came violently upon my expert ministrations. We bucked in unison as orgasms ravaged our bodies.

Honey released me from her embrace as she let herself fall on her back. Laying on the mattress, her two massive breast heaved up and down as she was trying to catch her breath. Her hand wiped the few drops of sperm on her abs, she smiled at me, still a bit shaken by her powerful orgasm.

"Not bad little one..." Her hands drifted from her belly to her panties "But you still have..." she slowly removed her undies, sliding them down along her curvaceous hips "One more thing to do..." she exhaled as she exposed me her wet pussy. My dick didn't even had time to deflate and her little show was keeping hard as rock, her hand dragged me gently toward her intimate parts. "I want to feel you inside me honey."

Even in my confused state, i didn't needed her to tell me twice, i rutted wildly in her inside. Despite the giant size of her man-eater, she was still surprisingly tight, too tight maybe... As i was ready to cum after a few seconds of bumping her furiously, her vagina walls retracted against my cock, preventing me from cumming. "Not yet honey, not yet" she whispered with her sensual voice. My arms were wide open, trying to encompass as much of her giant hips as i could, feeling her incredible massiveness as i my tiny body was humping her, desperately trying to cum. "Not yet honey, keep going" she repeated again, like a mantra. She was staring intensely at me, smiling at my frenzied and somewhat pathetic attempt at pleasuring her.

I couldn't keep it, my muscles couldn't hold, my body collapsed on her, utterly exhausted. I couldn't pleasure her, i couldn't cum, i wasn't strong enough, not man enough...

"Poor, poor baby boy..." She moaned gently at my distress. "It was too hard, too much?" I didn't thought about answering, i'm not even sure i thought at all. I just wanted to weep, to nuzzle against the vastness of my divine wife. "It's okay honey, i'll take care of it, i'll take care of everything, let me do it for you..."

She straightened, raising her body higher and higher. Even kneeling, she seemed absolutely mountainous to me, her titanic body stretched so tall, so wide, i could only stare in awe. With one hand she pressed my head against her tight belly while her other hand cupped my butt. She was holding me effortlessly and slowly she was pressing me once again into her inner warmth "Here we go honey, let me do it." I didn't had to move, she was holding me, pushing me in and out, using my body as a sex toy.

"H-honey..." I croaked miserably, even with my completely exhausted body, i needed to cum, badly, as if my balls were about to explode. Yet no orgasm, she was preventing me from cumming. I could hear her moaning softly as she was pleasuring herself with my body. "Ho-hon..."

"Shhhhh little one, it's okaaaaay..." She hugged me a bit tighter as she was accelerating the movement. I pawed against her defined abs as she was building the pleasure for both of us. She was pounding me fast now, i thought she would finally allow me to cum but she suddenly stopped. I looked up to see her face but her two humongous fleshy orbs blocked my view. Without a word she removed herself from me and delicately laid me on the mattress.

"H-honey?"

She didn't answered, all i could see was her huge form lowering herself on my pole, riding my small body. She slowly let herself slid down my cock, then up, then down, then up again, each time a bit faster. Her colossal tits bounced more and more as she went faster, i could feel her giant ass slam heavily on my thighs.

"Honey... Give me your hands... Your little hands..." I didn't even had time to react that she already grabbed them, her long fingers holding them firmly. "Oh my god... Your little hands, they're so small... So tiny!" She suddenly lowered down her body, drowning me under an ocean of boobflesh, covering my entire head and my upper torso under the tremendous weight of massive mammaries. I would have tried to grope and fondle as much of this tsunami of flesh as i could if she wasn't still holding my hands. Those mountainous behemoths were just too heavy, i couldn't breath at all, i was being helplessly smothered by her vastness.

She straightened up, releasing me from her giant chest. She was completely silent aside from her slow, heavy breathing. Her gigantic body was still heaving up and down.

"Honey, do you love me?" She suddenly asked, breaking the silence. She looked at me between her two bouncing monster tits.

"W-what?" She kept bouncing faster on my cock.

"Do you love me honey?" She was breathing very heavily now, she wasn't far from climaxing.

"Y-yes, of course honey..."

"Tell me!"

"W-wha..?"

"Tell me you love me!" She managed to croak between two lusty moans, her monumental body was now pounding me much faster, her ass slapped loudly each time she lowered on my dick, her immense breasts were now jiggling out of control. I needed to cum, now, quick.

"I-i l-love... I l-love you honey..." She didn't reacted, she was still fucking me powerfully. The almost crushing weight of her massive bubble butt was slamming forcefully on my pelvis almost painfully. The brutal pleasure was starting to fry my mind. My overgrown wife wiggled her crotch against mine, up and down. Her monstrous tits bounced high above me, they looked so massive, so heavy, he would have tried to reach them with his hands if he wasn't that small and weakened.

"Tell me honey!"

"I... I love you... Honey!" I yelled despite my senses being utterly overloaded by the sensations. Why didn't she reacted? She was now wailing loudly as she was grinding her gigantic fleshy hips against me. It's not that much i needed to cum now, it's more than the pleasure was pressuring my mind, crushing it to nothingness. I wanted her to free me, i wanted her to...

"Say it!"

"I love you Lucie!" My hands dug in her abundant flesh as i howled helplessly. That familiar sensation went through my body like a lightning bolt as she sucked the life out of me, i finally came, flooding her inner warmth with my semen. It lasted forever to me, it was endless, i was swimming in bliss as i was unleashing everything i got inside her. I collapsed on the mattress, nearly unconscious, breathing with difficulty, finally freed from her impossible sexual embrace. Did she liked it? Was she finally satisfied? I opened my eyes and looked at the angelic face of my wife. She stared at me, surprised, no, almost startled actually, why? Did i do something wrong? I enjoyed it a lot and she too obviously, so why?

Then it hit like a truck.

I knew my wife for years and there was one thing i was certain about her.

Her name wasn't Lucie.

We stared puzzled at each other silently for a moment, not sure how to react. I was the first to. I started crying.

"I... I'm sorry honey!"

She looked right and left, she seemed like she wasn't sure what to do.

"I'm sorry!" I insisted, weeping even more pitifully. My wife, my gorgeous, kind wife gave me the best fuck of my life, no, not just a fuck, we made love and yet... I yelled the name of another woman as i climaxed. How can i do that? What kind of piece of shit would do this? I was worthless, it was like i just cheated on her. I wanted to die, i deserved to die, such a pathetic, miserable man... Boy... And who was that Lucie anyway? Why did i screamed that name that i never heard of? "H-honey i'm so, so..." She cut me in my sentence as she pressed my head gently against her warm bosom.

"Shhhh... It's okay honey."

"But i... I..."

"It's okay, i don' mind, it was wonderful..." She tightened a bit her safe embrace, her arms enclosing my whole body, as if to reassure me. She placed her big nipple on my lips, urging me to suck on it, which i did instinctively.

"H-honey..."

"Shhhh, it's over honey, don't worry, it's okay... Sleep now, sleep my baby... I will keep the bad dreams away..." I wanted to protest but already my eyelids felt heavy, i felt so sleepy. I kept sucking on her nipple as i slowly let myself drowning in a deep sleep.

"My poor, poor little Frank..."


---


The early morning sun rays work me up. Too early, want to sleep some more... What happened yesterday night? I'm... We had sex, great, epic sex but i don't really remember... It was good, i'm certain of it but what about the details? I remember that yesterday was a rough day, my wife constant teasing, that giant cop, Katie... But what about the end? I'm not sure. What time is it anyway? I lazily turned my head to see the clock, the digital number showed 8:33.

Hmm... 8:33?

Oh fuck! I'm late again!

I instantly bounced out of the bed when a powerful arm grabbed me and dragged me into the massive bosom of my wife.

"H-honey stop! I'm super late for work! I gotta..." She tightened her grasp around me.

"It's Saturday you silly... You don't work today honey... Stay in bed with me, i need my hubby pillow..."

Oh right, Saturday, i forgot. Yesterday was just an introduction day of work, they wanted to let us the weekend to "digest" this new idea of working anew. I calmed down and allowed myself to nuzzle a bit deeper in my wife cleavage, eager to sleep a few more hours in her warm embrace but she suddenly straightened up, as if i pinched her or something.

"Honey!" She called me urgently, apparently very surprised. I turned around, she was looking at me as if i was a ghost.

"W-what?"

"You're smaller!"

 

 

---

 

 

Chapter 9

 

"Smaller? What do you mean honey and how..." I was cut in my sentence as she placed her big hands on my face, moving them all over my body, feeling every change.

"I felt it when i hugged you when you woke up... Yeah, you definitely shrank. Get up now, i have to measure you." I stood up obediently and straightened my body against the wall, she placed her hand on top of my head. She was standing in front of me, still nude, her giant naked breasts hanging heavily above me, needless to say, i instantly popped a boner despite the situation.

"You aren't using a tape?"

"No need to, i know every inches of your body... You lost... A bit more than an inch."

"Woah... That's a lot... But..."

"I'll call the doctor."

She hastily left the room, leaving me alone, naked. I was confused to say the least, i lost an inch overnight, a bit more than that actually, how? I haven't shrank since the Great Growth and now it start again? I'm getting smaller? I stared at my reflection on the bedroom mirror, i didn't seemed smaller. Was honey just playing a trick on me? No, no way she'd do that and she sounded so serious, she's never like that, always carefree about everything. I heard her voice in the other room, i went to see her. 

She was in the kitchen, nervously walking back and forth, presumably talking to the doctor over the phone. Her wide hips wiggled left and right with every steps and her huge breasts, unrestrained by a bra, jiggled wildly with every move. I almost swooned at this sight, god she was hot, seeing her giant naked body gave me butterflies in my stomach, also more blood in my cock.

"Yes i understand... In an hour then. No it's okay, we'll be here. Thanks." She hang up the phone and stared at me "We have an appointment in an hour to the doctor."

"In an hour only? That's quick..."

"Yeah... Do you need help with this?" She pointed at my erect penis, i blushed and even tried to hide it for a moment.

"I... Uh... Yes?"

She slowly strolled toward me, her incredible hips wiggled seductively. She picked a chair and turned it to me, indicating me to sit there. I instinctively went to pick the step ladder as the seat of those "new" chairs were almost as tall as me but she grabbed my arm before i could make one step. She waved her finger, she wanted me to try to climb it without the step ladder, the bitch! She always loved that kind of shit, making me try to do things i could before the Great Growth and that i couldn't anymore. I went to the chair, the seat was at the level of my chin.

I stood on my tip toes and tried to lift myself with my arms. It didn't worked, back then i had the muscles to do this, now not only i was smaller but i was weaker as well. I tried again when i felt the lower swell of my wife breast pushing behind my head, my dick throbbed hard.

"What's wrong sweetie, don't you want me to make you feel good? You just have to sit, it's not that hard." Her voice reeked sarcasm, of course it was! She just wanted to see me struggle a bit. As i tried to lift myself once more, she pressed her monster tits more forcefully in my back. "Maybe you need some help honey? You know i can always help." Her giant boobs were now squeezing me against the chair, my cock was abundantly leaking pre-cum, oh god i was going to explode at any moment now! "What's wrong honeeeeey... Don't you want me to help you? To make you feel goooood?" Nearly half of my body was being swallowed by her squishy mountainous cleavage. I couldn't hold, the feeling of her warm, naked skin on mine was too much, my dick spurted its load on the tiled floor.

I was panting as she removed her heavy breasts from my back. She picked me up and made me sit on the chair, she pouted in mock annoyance at my cumshot.

"Honey, you really gotta hold yourself together, this is not decent to cum before the lady even start!" I lacked the breath to answer but it's not like she expected one. She crept closer to me, even crouching she was a bit taller than me sitting on the oversized chair. Her hands were on either sides of me, resting on the back of the chair, her gigantic, pendulous breasts swayed hypnotically less than a foot in front of me. "Now... Where were we? Aaaah yeees... I wanted to please my little husband... With my tits!" She suddenly smashed her enormous mammaries against my body, roughly enough to knock the wind out of me.

Her gargantuan chest easily covered my stomach and entire torso, my head barely high enough to avoid drowning in the tide of flesh and even then her breathing made her bosom bulge dangerously close to cover my mouth. She noticed it and took unnecessarily deep breath to raise her twin mounds of flesh against me and then holding it, enjoying my futile squirming as she smothered me. She repeated the process for a while, making her boobs rises as she breathed in and out, bringing me on the verge of another orgasm.

"Okay, enough teasing now, let's get that cum of yours!"

She lowered her monumental bust, letting its crushing weight rest on my lap. Her hand grabbed my cock and made sure it was tightly nestled between those two flesh monsters. My hips instinctively bucked in her warm abundance but i couldn't move at all, her tits were just too heavy.

"How about a good little titfuck honey? Have been a while since the last one, right?"

"L-like two... Urh... Two days ago?" I moaned helplessly as i could feel the crushing pressure of her tits engulfing my cock.

"Hmm yeah i agree... That was waaaaaay too long ago." With her arms, she slowly increased the pressure on either sides of her bosom at the same time she stretched the "way" word. I almost exploded, my arms tried to grab as much breastflesh as they could, fondling them firmly. My hips bucked again but the weight of her rack kept me firmly stuck in my seat. She used her arms to move her mammoth tits up and down, my cock easily sliding between those fleshy giants thanks to the generous amount of leaking pre-cum. I sighed loudly as intense waves of pleasure flood my body. I let myself enjoying my manhood being utterly lost, mashed between more than a hundred pounds of soft boobflesh. Unsurprisingly, i was getting really close to cumming.

"I love when i make you feel tiny between my tits honey..." She whispered close to my ear, i could only see her enormous breasts bulging between her arms as she squeezed them. "I can feel a little, little wee-wee down there... Lost, lost between my giant boobies..." She pressed her massive chest harder against my body, pushing me tighter against the back of the chair. "It is so small honey... You are so small... You make me feel... Big!" I went past the point of orgasm now but somehow, i resisted. "Are you going to cum honey? Hmmm? Does your little wee-wee going to spurt his cute little load between my big, huge, giant tits?"

Whether i wanted or not, i was helpless to resist her. My balls contracted and i could feel the fluid going from my testicles, along my shaft to finally explode between her immense boobs. I came so hard, i kinda expected semen to spurt out from her cleavage but i quickly resigned myself, her bust just grew far too large for this to happen anymore. Back in the days i would have probably flogged her necks with several ropes of spunk but now i would need to cum like a fire hydrant to get a similar result.

She parted her colossal juggs away, revealing my hard dick, still throbbing despite the recent orgasm, there were a little spot of sticky goo on her left tit. She sighed and stared at me without a word in an awkward silence.

"Was that good?" She finally asked.

"Y-yes..."

"Mmm'kay, just one more then!" With her hands, she pressed her massive bust around my dick once more. Apparently unsatisfied with one titfuck, decided to offer me a second one, i almost swooned when the flesh walls surrounded my overly sensitive penis.


---


"Come on Frank we're going to be late, hurry up!" She insisted as i was trying clumsily to lace my shoes, they felt looser than usual around my feet.

"Yeah, yeah i know! Gimme a second!"

"C'moooooon... We shouldn't have screwed around earlier, it's your fault!" Despite her impatience, there were still a hint of playfulness in her voice. It wasn't the first time she blamed me because of her shenanigans. 

"Hey! You were the one that caught and titty-fucked me!"

"You are the one that made me want to catch and titty-fuck you! Okay, you ready now?" I couldn't answer fast enough as she picked me under my arms, her long stride carried me to the garage in a blink. She placed me on the seat of her motorbike.

"Uh... Aren't we taking the car honey?"

"Nah, if there's traffic we would be slowed down, we can avoid this on my bike. Here, put on your helmet." I never liked that god-damned motorbike, she always drove this thing as if she was some kind of action movie actress going at ludicrous speed. I knew she would never have an accident but the ride would always leave scared shitless. 

"H-honey, can we use your SUV please? I'm not very comfortable with..."

"No." She gave me a tap on my helmet. As she sat with me, i witnessed the second reason i hated riding this bike with my wife. Her tight pants couldn't hide her massive, curvaceous ass that was now firmly stuck against my crotch, i got hard in an instant. I encircled her waist with my arms, hopping she wouldn't drive so recklessly this time but i knew it was hopeless. The fastest she drove, the tighter i hugged her out of fear of falling and the harder my cock was nestled between her giant ass cheeks. Never i could hold my load when i was with her on that motorbike, always helplessly creaming my pants as i hugged her body. I felt this day wouldn't be an exception.

The garage door opened, the motor of her infernal machine rumbled.

"Ready little one?" She hadn't waited for my answer, the motor roared as she raced to our appointment.


---


Thankfully we weren't late, actually we even are a bit early thanks to honey improbable and dangerous driving skills. I know there's a speed limit for men on the road but apparently this rule doesn't apply to women, or at least not to my wife. I left the hospital restroom after removing as much cum as i could from my soaked pants, honey was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for me.

"I can't believe you came three time honey, it was just a ten minutes ride!"

"Shhh! Don't say things like this out loud damnit!" I could hear giggling a group of nurses that passed by in the hallway and definitely heard my wife, my face turned red.

"Tssss... You really need to control yourself a bit more honey." She didn't thought a single word of what she just said, she loved to make me lose control of my body and cream my pants at her presence. Though she apparently didn't expected to make me cum that much as easily, she must be proud of herself, bitch.

A nurse approached us. She seemed quite young but her curvaceous appearance was still very impressive to me. Like all the nurses i saw in this hospital so far, she was pretty tall and the buttons on her uniform struggled to contain her mountainous tits. She looked at me with an amused smile, she definitely saw the wet spot on my pants despite my efforts to clean it. My dick was slowly hardening in front of her.

"The doctor will receive you now."

"A-ah y-yes, sure." I couldn't help but gawk at her impressively sexy figure, my boner was now extremely obvious and she apparently enjoyed the special attention. I felt a light tap on my head from my giant wife.

"Perv."

"N-no i..."

"Perv. Stop looking at her boobs, you already have trouble handling mines and the doctor is waiting for us."


---


"So you're saying your husband just shrank overnight?" The grey haired doctor asked. It was the first time i see a lady with grey hairs and they were more like silver grey than granny-grey. Her eyes were those of a woman that saw a lot of things in her long life, her face and body however, appeared less than forty years old. And while she lacked the outrageous curves of my wife, she was still sexier than any women of the old world.

"Yes, when we woke up, i could feel him smaller than usual in my arms." My wife was talking for me, a bit like a mother that bring her child to the doctor.

"Well, we're going to measure you first, please undress Frank."

I felt a bit uncomfortable undressing in front of two women. No Frank it's okay, one is a professional and the other your wife and i could still keep my underw...

"I'm going to ask you to be nude Frank."

"W-what?"

"The lady is asking you to remove your underwear Honey." My wife responded sarcastically. If it was just the two of us, i would have told her to shut up. But i lacked the courage in front of another person, especially a woman.

"Frank?"

"It's... It's okay, i'll do it..." I timidly removed my cum soaked boxers in front of them. I could feel my face reddening in shame but it wasn't the worst, inexplicably, my dick was starting to get hard again. Oh no, no, no please not this! But my genitalia was out of control now and stood straight up, i clumsily tried to cover it with my hands. "I'm... I-i'm sorry..."

"Awww... So cute." Giggled my wife.

"It's okay Frank, don't worry about it, it's a normal reaction. Please stand on the scale next to the wall, i'll measure you."

I stood on the black scale as she told me. Some ray popped out from the ceiling and scanned me a bit like those lasers used to scan items in supermarket. Woah, i knew women invented a lot of funky advanced gadgets but i never saw that one before.

"According to your file, you were 4"5' and 62 pounds before. You are now 4'4" and 55 pounds. "

"I-i am smaller?"

"Yes, you lost a bit more than an inch, 265 millimeters to be exact."

I was smaller... No, i was shrinking. I believed Honey when she told me but due to her facetious nature i still somewhat expected another trickery from her. Now the doctor told me it indeed happened, i felt... Strange, scared, vulnerable. What the hell just happened to me? Why did it have to happen? Again?

"Since the end of the Great Growth, men technically never stop shrinking throughout their life but the shrinking rate is barely noticeable. It is possible that your reverse growth is a bit stronger than the norm but it shouldn't be too serious. We'll just take a blood sample and analyze it in the laboratory just in case."

She took a blood sample from my body, i never really liked needles but i was a too shocked by the revelation to complain about it. Honey and the doctor talked about my condition and other stuffs, i wasn't exactly listening, i was just lost in my thoughts. I'm shrinking, just like before, i'm getting smaller... Somewhere deep inside me, i wanted to panic, this wasn't normal.

"Frank, could you wait outside for a minute? I have to talk privately with your wife about some... Details."

"What?"

"Just administrative matters, nothing that should bother you."

"Are... Are you kidding me? It's about me now! Today i woke up and i'm told i'm shrinking! I'm getting smaller! I think i have the right to know everything about it and..." I stood up, confused, i wanted to run yet i needed to stay, something felt wrong. "Are... Are you hiding something from me? Is there something i don't know about all of this? About me?"

"Honey..." My wife knelt next to me, her soft hand on my cheek. "Please, understand..." Yes, she's right... I should be comprehensive toward honey, there were things she needed to talk privately with the doctor, things that... Wait, wait no. No! What the hell! For an instant i was ready to give up so easily, what just happened to me? What's wrong with all of this?

"N-no honey! You know it's important for me to know, i just can't close my eyes and... And..." I was cut in my sentence as i heard the doctor pressing a button on the inter-phone on her desk. The door suddenly opened and the nurse from before stood there.

"Linda please, i think Frank need to go outside to breath."

"Of course doctor." She picked me up by the arms and brought me to her chest. I protested vigorously when i noticed that the top buttons of her uniform were undone, leaving an avalanche of cleavage exploding from her top.

"N-no i..." The rest of my sentence was muffled as my face was engulfed between those youthful colossal boobs.

"Come here cutie, mommy need to talk with the doctor. You want mommy to be proud of her good boy, right?"

My mind melted instantly against this buxom young nurse. God she felt so huge, so beautiful! I couldn't think straight, either i lost myself in her deep, hypnotic, beautiful eyes or in the depth of her monumental cleavage. I was completely smothered, crushed by her unnatural sexiness.

"Y-y-yes..." 

"Good boy. Now say good bye to mommy, she'll be back soon." She waved at my wife, encouraging me to imitated her.

"G-good bye honey..." I waved my hand at her, confused of what was happening. I wasn't sure what i was saying anymore, nor where i was, my brain was overfilled with only one thing: boobs, big, huge, beautiful boobs. Lust overtook me, i could feel my cock leaking pre-cum, i sighed in pleasure and drowned my face in her warm chest. I was more or less conscious as the nurse carried me to the waiting room and closed the door behind her.

---

The two giant women stared at each other silently for a few seconds. Frank's wife felt a bit strange with this other woman, it have been a long while since she had a serious talk with one of her superiors. The tall, grey haired doctor lighted a cigarette.

"Smoking in your own office, no wonder you lost your medical licence in the old world, Marina." 

"The hospital invested in advanced ventilation systems, better make good use of them and it's not like cigarettes can kill me anymore... Let's cut out the chat, we both know something's wrong. You're not the first one to call me about this."

She hoped that it would only be an isolated incident, a coincidence maybe, that Frank would be fine... Yet she wasn't surprised about it, apparently it happened to other people too.

"How many?" She asked coldly, like a machine. Frank would have been surprised by the way she talked now. Poor Frank... He knew so little of her. He only knew the goofy, over-excited wife he married with for so long. He never saw that cold, calculating personality of her, a personality that many women shared. He didn't needed to know, she didn't wanted him to.

"Frank is the twelfth one but i expect at least 16 contaminated men, possibly more. And i'm not counting the women."

The women too she thought. She definitely felt something was off this morning. Her breasts felt heavier, her clothes were a bit tighter than usual. Frank wasn't just smaller, her growth accelerated, not by much but still... And Marina knew about it too.

"Who?" 

"The men all work at the same place as Frank and their wives and companions started to grow too. Marie was the first one to call me."

"The office... The experiment never stated something like this would happen."

"It's not from the experiment, it's just another experimental program of rehabilitation for men, nothing that could lead to such consequences. Something else happened."

"Terrorists from outside?"

"It's a possibility. The RRF is investigating the area, trying to find clues, i'll send you a message when they'll be finished analyzing the buildings."

"The Rapid Reaction Force? Here?" 

She was really surprised, the RRF? Here? The RRF was an elite group of soldiers from the government, only deployed to deal with the most dangerous threat. She never saw them directly, not many did, only heard what she was allowed to hear about them. It was even more strange that Marina was talking openly about it to her, she wasn't part of the council and the RRF mostly act in secret. If the RRF was deployed, something big happened, maybe linked to these events.

"I know, everyone in the council was surprised too. The brass seems to be very concerned about this, it's very reminiscent of what happened six years ago."

"The Great Growth..."

"It almost caused the end of the world and changed us irremediably. If something like this happen again, we need to be ready."

"I understand." The great growth... Again? She thought about it this morning when she noticed that her husband was smaller but... One more Great Growth? Even with their enhanced intellect, no women knew what caused this, it seemed unreal. Women wouldn't be directly affected, at least not negatively, men however... It could be catastrophic. 

"I'm sure you do, the council will keep you informed on the situation. Now go, before Linda try to kidnap your husband."

Without a word, she stood up and walked to the door.

"Cassandra, take care of Frank."

"I will."

---

The door opened and Cassandra left the doctor's office. In the waiting room, she saw her little husband slumped on its chair and nurse Linda kneeling in front of him. The wet spot on Frank's pants was bigger, apparently they had some fun together while she was with the doctor.

"H-honey!" He gasped, still panting and somewhat unable to look away from the nurse gaping cleavage in front of him.

"Being a perv again honey?"

"I-i..."

"Thank you for you support Linda, from now on i'll take care of this little perv. I think you have a lot of work right?"

The nurse sighed and re-buttoned her uniform as she watched the couple leaving. She would have liked to keep the little man a bit longer, he was cute.