- Text Size +
Katelyn the Man Merchandiser

Chapter 1

Katelyn sits in the bar with a secretive smile on her face and a predatory glint in her eye. She sips from a high price bourbon, and surveys the selection of prey. Some muscly great Neanderthal, a hotshot businessman or a naive and easily lead student – decisions, decisions, she thinks to herself malevolently. She wears a tight, low riding tank top that struggles to constrain her perfect breasts, navy blue short shorts and black stiletto heals. With a pretty face with huge brown eyes, long dark hair and a cury, bite tight body, she’s can control any man with her sexual prowess. She drums her painted red nails on the table impatiently in front of her of and licks her heavily glossed lips as she wanders her wide brown eyes over the menu.
Sitting at a high bench which gives her a view of the entire bar, Katelyn can see that – with it just begging to get late – her selection had greatly improved. Gone are the handful of alcoholic, middle-aged men that were in the bar when she'd arrived, and now she has her pick of a smorgasbord of good-looking wealthy young professionals, and horny male college students.
Too eager to control herself any longer, she abruptly makes her decision. She leaves her drink behind and approaches her chosen victim: a young and skinny student, with short brown hair and a long coat. He sits alone at a table in the corner, distracted by his phone. She gives him a winning smile and flutters her eyelashes at him provocatively.
“Hi,” she breaths “what are you doing here, sitting all alone?”
Suddenly faced with the attention of such a beauty, the fool looks up to where she stands and stutters: “Oh, hi, um. I was just a bit bored you know, thought I'd head out for a drink,” he pauses, downs the last sip of his beer then wipes his mouth “how are you tonight?” he asks awkwardly.
Katelyn sweeps down and sits close beside him, “lonely,” she breaths seductively into his ear “how about you and I sit here and keep each other company?” She puts her hand gently on his knee, squeezing. She licks her lips suggestively and, savouring the awe she sees in his eyes, she’s knows he’s her's to do with as she wants.
“Of, of, course” he says swallowing “I'll go and get us each a drink.” He takes out his wallet pulls out some cash then practically runs for the bar, desperate to please. Katelyn smiles to herself, she pulls a small tincture from her cleavage and conceals it in the cup of her hand. She notices that her soon-to-be boy toy left his wallet on the table and flicks it open in order to profile her victim: no driver's licence, but a college ID identifying him as 'Bradley,' living on the other side of town. Perfect, thinks Katelyn to herself this far from home, all by his lonesome. They'll never trace him back to me. Not that they ever do.
She toys with him for a bit, playing cat and mouse with his confidence. He is putty in her hands, and cannot take his eyes off her stunning face and low hanging top. She talks to him about her supposed career as a fashion model, hypnotising him with her mouth by nibbling absent-mindedly on her finger. While he's distracted, she flicks the cap from her tincture and leans close to him “come on sweetie” she says “let’s leave for my place, I think you may have had enough.” She pours the content of the tincture into his last sip of beer and smiles at him, as if concerned. Brad sips the dregs of his pot, trying to buy some time to think of something charming or witty to say. Almost immediately his world begins to swim. He stumbles, nearly falling from his chair as Katelyn grabs him firmly by the arm.
“Easy now pet, it's okay,” she whispers to him as if calming an animal. She helps him kindly to his feet and leads towards the door, whispering placations in his ear. She leads him straight past security and into the night. “Sorry,” smiles Katelyn to the bouncers as they pass “he's just had a little too much, I'll take good care of him and get him home.”
Without a word, she takes him to the parking lot behind the pub and approaches an expensive and sleek sports car. She opens the boot and suddenly shoves him inside, all pretence of gentleness gone. Shocked by the sudden change, Brad looks up at the shapely silhouette above him and hears Katelyn's cruel laugh.
“Didn't expect that, did you bitch?” she says. “Now I'm taking you home. Tonight, your life changes forever.” She slams the door, leaving him shivering with fright in the dark.
Chapter 2

The engine starts and Brad's lies in the terrified in the boot, thinking of Katelyn, sitting in front. As Katelyn roars the engine, she laughs to herself, fantasising and planning and getting hornier by the second. Finely, they arrive at her richly appointed home. The security gates slide open and she makes her way up the driveway and parks. From under her driver’s seat, she draws a dog lead. Bradley shakes like a leaf in the boot, and winced as he hears her approach. He feels even weaker than before, the drug slipped to him by Katelyn now taking full hold. The boot opens and he sees Katelyn's face looming above him, her eyes scan him hungrily and an exited smile is on her face.
“Welcome to your new life bitch,” she says “cooperate and you may survive, if not …”
she loops the end of the lead over his head, pulls his face close to hers and smoothly slides her tongue over his cheek “I can make other arrangements. It doesn't really bother me either way. Come now,” she commands. She sets off towards the house, all but dragging Brad behind her. She leads him through a back door into a large bare room made entirely of concrete and bricks. She drops the lead in the middle of the room, leaving Brad lying on the floor. She walks over to a cupboard in the far corner of the room. Brad gasps for breath and sits up to discover his fate. The room is well lit the only furniture a mattress next to where he sits, and the cupboard which his captor is rummaging through. A giant laser beam – like something from science fiction – protrudes from the ceiling, pointing directly at the mattress.
“What are you going to do to me” he stammers in fear.
“I'm glad you ask,” says Katelyn laughing and walking toward him with a tube of cream in her hand “I love inducting new ones, watching them tremble and stutter, struggling with denial and getting so worked up about something they can do so little about.” She pulls off her tank top and kicks off her mini-skirt, revealing a matching pink lace G-string and bra. “I bet you are wondering how a young girl like me can afford such a huge home and expensive car?” she asks.
“Actually, I was wondering a few other things,” says Brad, in a pathetic attempt to be defiant.
“Just get undressed and I'll explain your future. You really should cooperate if you know what's good for you.” Barley able to kneel, Brad suspects he is too weak to get undressed by himself. He takes a deep breath for courage and gives his head one firm resolute shake. Katelyn rolls her eyes and, picking up a pair of sheers from the floor, she strides up to him and throws him onto the mattress. She begins to forcibly undress him, ignoring both his pleas and his weak attempts to resist her.
“When I was in university, I developed an amazing new ways to alter DNA in practically any way I wish,” she explains, straddling him and reducing his shirt to a rag with her sheers. She throws it over her shoulder “the commercial prospects were enormous, but I had other plans. Plans to fulfil a certain fetish I've had since high school.” She removes his pants, not caring at all about the occasional nicks she was giving him with the sheers, and not even acknowledging his pathetic struggles and pleas for mercy. Finally, she begins to lather him with the cream, spreading it over the length of his body with her legs. She stands and smiles down at the greasy, naked, shivering boy in front of her. “This cream will protect you from radiation burns. You see, I'm going shrink you. Down to about an inch, then I'll train you for a few days, and – if you pass the training – I’m going sell you. I'm far from the only woman with this fetish you know. Some will pay millions for a little bitch like you.” She walks over to the corner of the room, leaving Brad lying breathless on the mattress. She draws out a remote control, points it at the laser-beam and it activates. The laser's end glows an electric blue and it begins to hum violently.
“No! Please, I'll do anything,” says Brad desperately trying to stand “I'll give you everything I own, I'll work for you as a slave for the rest of my life just don't … ” he manages to kneel and take one tiny, shaky step. Katelyn giggles and shoves him back, he falls onto the mattress and into the beam of her laser.
“Have being listening to nothing I've said,” says Katelyn “I've got all the money I need. You're worth so much more to me small than you ever could be at full size. Now just relax and let the radiation do its job. There really is nothing you can do.” Suddenly Brad's skin seems to shrink quickly, tightening upon his frame painfully, his muscles begin to spasm uncontrollably and a pressure headache strikes him, leaving him helplessly thrashing about on the mattress.

It passes to a dull ache, leaving Brad curled in a tiny ball in the middle of the mattress. He looks up, wiping tears of pain from his eyes. Perhaps it was a side effect of the shrinking process, perhaps the adrenaline rush, but the drugs his new owner had slipped him seem to have almost left him. Though weak and shaky, he’s able to stand. He looks around and sees that the room is now huge compared to him. The warmth from his tiny body leaving rapidly, he stands shivering on the giant mattress, fearing for the worst.
“Don't move!” boomed a voice louder than thunder “from this point on, you are going to stop struggling, and start obeying. You need to save your strength and learn your place, if you want to live that is.”
The sound of her heals walking towards him is deafening and terrifying, but Brad sits and bows his head submissively “Okay, okay – I get it,” he says. Katelyn bends down and puts her hand down next to him, rubbing her fingers together invitingly.
“Come here little toy,” she teases “I’m going to do something I want you to see.” Brad obediently climbs into her hands. Katelyn gently wraps her warm figures around his delicate body and brings him up to her eye level. She caresses him lovingly with the forefinger of her other hand. “This'll curdle your blood little man,” she whispers and, dangling him from her fingers, drops him into her cleavage.
She tightens the mid strap of her bra, brutally smothering Brad and rendering him incapable of moving. She throws on a green silk robe that she draws from the cupboard, and strides into the main part of her house. Bradley can only just see over the hem of her robe, with each step her enormous round breasts bounce and jiggle around him, sending shock waves through his body and making it even more of a struggle for him to breathe. He fails miserably to yell pleadings of mercy from his soft prison. Katelyn chuckles as she walks down her richly appointed hallway, her tits vibrating with her laughter.
Her voice booms through her chest and into Bradley's ear “You've struggled a little bit tonight, as if were to make a difference. I really don't mind if you struggle or if you cooperate, I love playing. Problem is that most of my clients like their pets to be docile, and obedient! Else they complain they haven't got their money's worth. Attempted escapees are the worst, so it's good you're here to see this.” Walking into her lounge and pulling another little man from a big glass jar on the coffee table, Katelyn reclines in an arm chair. She kicks off her stilettos and puts her feet up. “This is Pete,” she says sweetly to Brad. “Don't bother introducing yourself, he won't be around for long. He went through six full days of training, and was then sent out to a group of my valued customers, a trio of lesbians. Then he escaped. When they re-captured him, they were so mad they sent him back demanding refund, or a replacement. That's where you come in, now watch.”
“Please, please,” screams Pete “I'll submit, send me back to them and I'll do whatever they want.”
“Oh, it's too late for that darling, I've already found them a replacement,” coos Katelyn softly to Pete “sorry honey.” Dangling him just above her mouth for a second, she pauses and nibbles on his leg. Pete screams and cries out pathetic. Brad begins to shudder with fear and he hears Katelyn's moan of pleasure at this, “can you see darling?” she asks him sweetly, nibbling harder on Pete's helpless lower half. There's a loud crack and Brad can it is the sound of Pete’s leg bone breaking. Pete's pleas and begging change to wordless cries of agony. Without severing the leg from his body, Katelyn sucks harder. She repeatedly lowers him back into her gaping mouth, then draws him out again through sopping lips. Finally Katelyn bites hard onto his ankle, removing his foot. She dangles him in front of her face and crunches on the morsel and she smiles at her victim. Blood and Katelyn's saliva drip from him and onto her cleavage, soaking Brad. With one hand Katelyn rubs her crutch. Moaning, she sucks on Pete again, this time severing both of legs from just beneath the waist.
Abruptly she stands up then, pulling Brad from the depths of her bra, she puts both men on the ground in front of her, “Now watch” she says. For an instant, Brad gazes in horror at the screaming bloody man with no legs, then Katelyn’s immense foot slams onto Pete, reducing the former escapee to a stain on her carpet. Brad's heart pounds at the sight of the violent spectacle he's just witnessed, he mops bloody saliva from his face and kneels in a silent display of submission.

Chapter 3

Katelyn bends down to inspect her slave and can't help but laugh “you look so scared,” she says “it's turning me on so much it nearly makes me want seconds.”
“No, please don't kill me. I don't deserve this, I'll cooperate with anything you want” says Brad. She ignores this and picks him up in her fingers, squeezing him too hard for him to speak or plead. She drops him on her outstretched tongue and draws it into her mouth, snapping her mouth shut and sucking the blood from his body. She spits him onto her hand and deposits him on the coffee table. She sits down again and puts her feet up. Relief flows through Brad and he resumes his pleading position and waits obediently for orders.
“Lucky for you I need my feet cleaned,” she says “not only is there blood on this one now, but they're all sweaty and I'm sure you could do with a refreshing drink after the day you've had.” She laughs at the look of shock on his face and says “Come on – licky-licky – get to work!”
Brad sighs “Yes mistress Katelyn,” he says, slowly walking across the table to her feet. The smell is overpowering and he can even see beads of sweat glistening in-between her toes. He's so small that he has to climb the side of her foot to get to her toes. He lays across the top of her foot, which she lays on the table for him slightly pointed away from her. He licks the inner side of her big toe, trying not to offend her by gagging on the strong scent and salty flavour. He closes his eyes and laps his first great bead of sweat. Suddenly, he starts coughing and gagging falling from her foot and dry reaching next to it.
“Hey!” yells Katelyn angrily “What was that! Don’t you love my beautiful feet? Aren’t you enjoying this?”
“Of course not,” says Brad “it's disgusting, I can barely stand to be near these feet let alone lick them.”
Katelyn quickly sits forward slams the coffee table with her palm, sending out deafening crash and knocking Brad from his feet again “If I didn't need to find a replacement so badly, I'd kill you for that comment,” she snaps “and I'd make it so sweetly slow and painful that it would make what I just did to Pete look like a walk in the park. Now get back to work!”
“Sorry mistress, forgive me,” Brad pleaded and continues to lap up the sweat from his goddess's toes.
Katelyn lies back and plays with the ringlets of her long brown hair, enjoying the tiny tongue lapping between her toes, she continues to lecture her new pet: “my clients won't put up with that kind of shit pet. One comment like that and they'll send you back demanding refund, and that's something I won't forgive. You really must realise how important this is … I mean, these girls are dirty, I mean really dirty and I can only afford a few days orientation for you so you’d better tough up.” She slowly slides her hand down the front of her G-string and begins to rub herself slowly, turned on by his submission and fear and smiling to herself about the power she had over him.
“Now it's time for you to finish me off,” she says “then, bed time.” She disrobes and takes off her bra and G-string, then she picks him up, gives him a wet kiss, walks to her bedroom and lays on her back. She lay rubs herself with one hand and slips him into her mouth with the other: “let’s lube you up first,” she says. For a second, Brad's world turns dark, wet and hot. Katelyn's moans of pleasure are deafening, and he panics as he feels her tongue search her mouth for him. He relaxes slightly as it pushes him to the front of her mouth and she allows him to stick his head out from between her lips for air. He watches down the length of her body as she rubs her crutch. She her moans with pleasure and the vibration of her lips scare Brad with their intensity.
She pinches him between her fingers and draws him out of her mouth, ropes of saliva from her lips to his feet breaking off as she does so “Time for lesson two bitch,” she says, “pleasing a lady. Get in there deep and find my g-spot.”
Partially tangled in her bush, Brad sits up “what do you want me to do?” he says.
Katelyn sighs “part the lips with your hands,” she commands. Brad wrestles through the hair to get to her pussy. With great effort he sticks both his hands into the moist crack and forces the two flaps of skin apart. Katelyn shudders with sexual anticipation “Now carefully knell on the gap,” she says “Oh, and take a deep breath before you put too much weigh on it, I lose a lot of pets to drowning.” With the smell of Katelyn's arousal all around him, Brad takes a deep breath of air and kneels into the moist gap in front of him. Her pussy seems to crave his entry, sucking him down as if he were candy.
“Now kick!” yells Katelyn “kick for your life and pray you don't drown.” The walls squeeze in around Brad, convulsing and near squeezing the life from him. His head almost disappears in between the lips of her hungry, salivating pussy. He kicks, and claws his way back up her pussy walls. He manages to draw one deep, life-saving breath before getting sucked back into the hot, tight tube and disappearing under the surface. As he does so, he feels Katelyn's clitoris brush against his knee – the only way I'm going to survive is by getting her to cum, he realises. He wraps his legs around the clit and squeezes rhythmically.
“Oh yes, that's it,” cries Katelyn, delighted. After fishing around for him with her fingers, Katelyn pinches him lightly and begins pushing him in and out of her pussy at an alarming rate, as his weakening struggles stimulate her snatch. Brad finally runs out of air and tries to cry out, but Katelyn places one finger on the top of his head and thrusts him deep into her pussy. For a second, Brad's survival instincts kick in and he thrashes around wildly in fear. Katelyn roars with pleasure so loudly that Brad can hear it, even lodged deep in her pussy, his ears full of her juices. The convulsing of the pussy walls squeeze him cruelly, and fluid fills his lungs - he passes out.
Brad wakes lying on Katelyn's pillow, her enormous head next to him. For all Brad could tell, hours could have passed. He aches all over, his hair is soaked and smells of Katelyn, but his body is dry, as if she'd wiped him clean with a tissue. She roles over to face him and watches, smiling. Her hot, moist breath rolls over him, and her eyes glint at him in the dimness. “Well, you're a natural at that, but you've no endurance. That's something we've got to fix.”
“I think my ribs are cracked,” he croaks, rolling onto his side, about to curl into a ball.
“Oh, poor little slut,” she says sarcastically, smothering his attempt with a kiss that presses painfully on his sensitive chest. He holds his side and lays still. Katelyn picks him up and tucks him securely in her cleavage. With Katelyn's boobs no longer stuffed into such a tight bra, Brad finds that he can breathe easily and the pressure even holds his injured side comfortably. Exhausted, they both fall asleep immediately.


Chapter 4

Brad wakes, still lodged between Katelyn's breasts, his body slick with her sweat and his throat dry and parched. Her tits bounce around Brad as his captor fixed herself breakfast, and sings along happily to the radio. Brad groans, my mistress is a mourning person he realises. He tries to yell out to her that he needs a drink, but his throat is too croaky and the music too loud. Finally she sits down with her bacon and eggs to eat. Brad can hear every crunch, bite and slurp of orange juice. Eventually, Katelyn pushes her plate away and pulls Brad out, tossing him onto the plate beside her leftovers.
“Eat,” she commands, sipping more of her orange juice.
“I don't usually eat breakfast,” says Brad “but can I please have something to drink?”
“You'll do whatever I tell you to do,” says Katelyn matter-of-factly “you’re ganna’ need to build your strength you little shit, I'm not sending out flimsy merchandise! You were a runt even before I shrank you, now eat! Or do I need to force feed you?” Brad kneels on the greasy plate and begins tearing the salty bacon apart with his bare hands and forcing it down his dry throat. Katelyn watches him. “I can tell you're thirsty,” she says “once you've finished that pile there, I'll give you something to drink. Call this obedience and endurance training.” Katelyn sits and enjoys her orange juice, watching Brad force down her salty, burnt bacon and dry toast scraps. After he's finished, Brad coughs and splutters, his throat unbearably sore.
Katelyn leans over the plate and sends a glob of spit dripping through her lips and onto the plate in front of Brad. “There’s your drink, bitch,” she says. Brad looks at the bubbly, hot froth before him, then looks up at his mistress.
He opens his mouth to object but thinks better of it “Yes mistress,” he says, and shamefully lowers his head to slurp up her kind gift. Three more times, she spits, and watches him slurp up her saliva.
She raises an eyebrow, impressed. “Well done,” she says “you're learning. Now come with me, I need to shower.”
“Will I be able to wash?” asks Brad meekly.
“No,” says Katelyn smiling as she carries him down the hall towards her bathroom.
She leaves him on the bathroom bench as she undresses. Brad eyes the edgy of the bench and wonders if he should simply throw himself off it. Noticing, Katelyn snaps up a glass, turns it over and slams it over him up-side-down so that he’s trapped.
“Don't even think about it,” She snaps “I don't care how unpleasant your life is, it's mine! Nobody takes what is mine.” She showers and dries herself. Naked, she carries him to the bedroom and looks through her closet. “Damn you,” she says in frustration “if I can't trust you on your own, I'll need to take you with me. I can't risk having someone see you riding about in my top, that just won't do. Someone might see you, you've ruined my whole day!” She rummages around, preparing for her day “I was going to walk around down town, see some friends and maybe go to the gym … but now!”
She storms around the room angrily, Brad held loosely in her hand, his heart pounding in his chest. “Actually,” says Katelyn, suddenly brightening up and bringing him up to eye level “you've just given me an idea. I don't know why I didn't think of it before! It'll be the perfect way to work on your endurance.” She smiles and kisses him sweetly.
This can't be good, thinks Brad to himself she looks far too excited for my liking.
“Those clients of mine, the ones I'm selling you to,” she explains “they've, how should I put this, exotic tastes. It's why I didn't let you wash. I make videos with some of my pets, you see. Then I upload them to my website. Most fools think they're just FX videos, it's a great way of finding new clients, and you’d be amazed how many women are on my mailing list. Anyway, they're big fans, my clients are. They've been pestering me for years to sell some dirty panties to them. As compensation for Pete's escape, I could simply agree to make sure that you reek of me when I send you to them. ”
“No, please,” Brad begs “I've spent all night soaking in your tit sweat! I can't take it.”
“You'll have to,” she says, dropping him on the bed. “I was going to leave you to recover for the day, but it's too much of a risk – I can't trust you – and you need to build endurance anyway.” For an instant Brad looks in horror at Katelyn's giant ass coming at him from above, her perfectly round butt cheeks spread. Then his world turns dark and hot, his nostrils filled with the scent of woman. Katelyn stands, clenching her butt cheeks together laughing out loud at Brad's muffled screams for mercy and savouring the pleasing sensation of his frantic and panicked kicking.
“That feels great honey,” she says. “Actually, throughout the day, do that for a few minutes every time that I do this.” She clenches her cheeks together, smiling to herself at the muffled yelp that follows.

Chapter 5

Katelyn dresses in simple but stylish tight jeans and a tight black top, and spends the day in town. She has lunch with a girlfriend in a cafe, browses the shops and enjoys the sunshine. Deep in the confines of her panties, Brad grimly considers his fate, and prays to wake from his nightmare. When he feels Katelyn clench, he wiggles for her, knowing that she's savouring his distress – he can even smell her slight arousal through the stink of her ass. Despite himself, he feels his cock harden and stand to attention. For hours he lurks there, horny and distressed. He tries desperately to masturbate but finds himself too firmly lodged in Katelyn's crack to move.
Great, he realises, I'm a cuckolded sex toy. He finds himself obsessing over the occurrences of the previous night. Knowing they were to be repeated tonight and hating himself for looking forward to it. Meanwhile, Katelyn smiles to herself as she gets into a cab, smothering her pet as she sits.
“The Gym on Main St. please,” she says.
When at the gym she goes to the locker room, strips, and changes to her gym cloths, sliding them over the same under-garments from the night before. Her buttocks clench and rub together as she runs on the treadmill, sweat gathering and sliding down her crack and literally soaking Brad, who can do nothing but submit to the situation, and endure. Katelyn skips the shower and returns home. Worried that Brad may not have survived the day, she rushes to the bedroom and undresses. Naked she squats over the bed and drops Brad onto the covers. She turns to inspect him and laughs in delight at the sight of him; his hair is soaked with her sweat and he lies panting on her satin covered bed, semi-conscious.
“Well you did bring it on yourself you know,” says Katelyn “I was going to leave you here for some recovery time, but I could tell what you were thinking this morning and there's no way I'm having that happen again.”
“Please,” gasps Brad, not liking the look in her eye “I've had enough for today, I need a rest.”
“Oh but you did such a good job today, till you passed out at the gym that is: feeling you wiggle around in my ass every time I squeezed, it was such a delightful tease,” she laughs. “I almost want to keep you for myself; you're a natural at this!”
“I don't know how I'm still alive.”
“Oh come on now,” Katelyn scoffs “this is nothing. The girls who bought you are a trio of crazed, sex-addicts! So I'm only trying to help, you should be grateful I'm training you up a bit. Now come here and get into my pussy, it’s time for you to practice what I taught you last night.”
For the rest of the week, each day is the same. Brad wakes as Katelyn does. She feeds him breakfast scraps and gives him a drink of saliva. Katelyn's body becomes his entire world. He dwells in her ass crack by day, and has the privilege of sleeping in her cleavage by night. In the evening, Brad is shoved into Katelyn's hot, wet crack and fights for his life, trying hard not to drown in her juices. She stops showering after the first morning, leaving her mark on him for the three women that are to be his new owners. Sometimes, she has him lick and massage and lick her feet. Fearful of the girls he's destined to be ‘sold’ to, he uses these times as an opportunity to please her, hoping she'll change her mind and keep him for herself.

“Wakey-wakey,” hears Brad, as Katelyn smooches her tits together firmly on his tiny frame one morning.
He grits his teeth through the pain on his still tender ribs “Good morning mistress,” he says.
“Today's a very special day for you honey,” says Katelyn “can you guess why? I've decided that you're all trained up and ready to graduate, ready to start your new life.” Katelyn pulls him from her cleavage and tosses him onto a workbench in front of her. Brad realises where he is: the room that she dragged him into on the night of his capture, a place he had not seen since his arrival.
“Please, don't send me away,” he says “I'll be the best pet you've ever had. How can I possibly deal with three women?”
“You'll just have to manage,” says Katelyn shrugging. “Don’t think I’m not fond of you, you may be one of my favourites actually, so delicate and easy to scare. But a promise is a promise. Do you recognise these?” She throws a sweaty, pink lace pair of panties on top of him. Brad struggles out of them and inspects them. It's the same pair she's been wearing all week and smells strongly of her ass, pussy and sweat. The very sight of it wakes traumatising memories in Brad; hours of being suffocated, or drowned in Katelyn's body fluids. “I'm sending these along with you, to remind you of home. But first, we're going to need to put a little tracking device in you so you can’t run away and escape.” From a draw under the table, she draws a syringe.
Brad flinches, to him, the needle is a huge metal spear, large enough to be impaled on.
“Oh come on now don't be such a sook. You know I need to be careful after Pete,” says Katelyn giggling at the fright on his face.
“That'll kill me! Please I'll be good!” shouts Brad, as Katelyn, giggling, turns him onto his front and prepares the needle. He screams as she pushes it into his ass cheek and embeds it into him.
“Now you've got a GPS tracker in you,” she explains “there's no escape. Now I know I've been nice to you and all, but if I see you again – and I will if you misbehave – you'll wish you'd never been born. So cooperate with your new owner, okay. They paid a lot for you, and deserve nothing less than total obedience.”
Brad rolls over onto his back, gasping heavily and holding his hand over his wound. Katelyn rolls him back over and gently pushes a cotton bud to it. She then sticks it firmly in place with a piece of sticky tape. “Hopefully, that and your ribs will heal while you’re on your way,” she says, wrapping him roughly in the sweaty panties. She stuffs them into a small postal box with an address printed on it, heads out, and sends Brad on his way.
Inside the confines of the box. Brad, to his surprise, begins to pine for the warm embrace of Katelyn's body. Overnight, he begins to shiver in the cold, breathing in her heavenly sent and fantasising of better days. He wonders about what his new home will be like, and even fantasises of escaping the box and returning to her. Then he thinks of what she would do to him if he did, and shudders even more. In time he feels the box being tumbled about and hears the noise of it colliding with other boxes, finally he sleeps.
He wakes to the sound of exited female voices whooping and cheering at his arrival: “It’s here guys, our toy has arrived!” says one. The voices outside giggle and whisper excitedly about cruel and erotic deeds. Brad shivers in fear as the girls rip the box and its wrappings to pieces. The panties that have been his bedding are suddenly flicked and Brad lands heavily on a mattress. He blinks in the light and peers upward. Three naked beauties loom above but he can barely see them because of the brightness of the room. One of them is even taller than the rest, blond and big breasted, with huge piercing blue eyes. She stands between her companions, a malevolent smile on her face. Next to her flank a busty African princess, with a lean powerful body, her brilliant teeth shining against her ebony skin, and on the other side, an evil looking dark-brunet with snow-white skin. Without taking their eyes off him, the girls’ faces begin to loom closer. Brad squints in the light as they approach, and quivers with fear.
“Do you think we're gentle giantesses Brad?” says the ebony beauty in a sexy British accent and licking her teeth.
“I doubt it,” he says, gasping in terror as his the girls laugh, looming closer and shaking their heads in threatening confirmation…