- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Male Giant in this story.

Laurie looked up at those cold uncaring eyes of her husband of 2 years as the world around her go bigger and bigger. He stretched further and further in all dirctions as she began to lose inches and soon  feet on him. As she got smaller she decided to throw herself at his mercy and pray for her punishment to stop. The now 3 foot tall woman got down on her knees and began kissing his bare feet in the hopes of leniency.

 

Kal looked down at his unfaithful wife and laughed evily at her pathetic attempts to gain his mercy. Her ever dwindling body looked downright pathetic and useless in comparision to just his feet. As she shrunk below the 1 foot line he felt her tiny tongue speed up as she started licking all of the grime and dirt from his toes.

 

Laurie was frantic and growing ever more so as she continued to get smaller and smaller. His boat sized foot continued to swell larger around her as she continued lapping up his foot junk. As she looked up to see if it was working she began to realize that he had no mercy and she had less time as her shrinking continued to accelerate and with each passing moment her world got bigger and bigger. Throwing her hands up like to say a prayer she yelled in a pathetic squeak"please spare me master,I am at your beck and call. I will be your little bitch,you foot cleaner or anything you want. I will kiss your ass if you want. Please master please spare me."

 

Kal just chuckled as her pathetic attempts to save herself only made him want to destroy her sooner.

 

"Ok you little toe jam....I have decided to spare your life."

 

Laurie looked up and began kissing his foot in gratittude and began to say thank you when his booming voice rang out once more.

 

"I HAVE DECIDED TO SPARE YOU OF THE DEATH PENALTY AND INSTEAD SENTENCE YOU TO LIFE AS A SPECKLE ON MY BODY. TO CLARIFY A SPECKLE IS A CREATURE ROUGLY THE SIZE OF A PIECE OF DUST. YOU WILL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WORSHIPPING MY PERFECT BODY AS IT IS YOUR NEW HOME. I EXPECT TO TO KEEP IT CLEAN NOW,SO BEFORE YOU SHRINK OUT OF SIGHT I GOING TO PUT YOU IN YOUR NEW BASE."

 

 

Laurie was almost too scared to ask where that was but was answered as Kal took off his pants and underwear and let them dro to the ground. "master plea...."her pleas were cut short as his beefy hands grabbed her and lifted her to his glorious ass cheeks. Her shrieks got muffled as he parted his massive cheeks and inserted her in his foul orfice. There were remnants of his last bowel movement all around her clinging to the tree like hairs which surrounded her.

 

"wELCOME HOME LITTLE BITCH......TO DEATH DO US PART."

 

 

Kal laughed evily as he withdrew his finger and let his cheeks snap back togethr sealing his wife in her new tomb as she dwindled away to Speckle status.

 

 

Kal pulled up his pants and walked into the kitchen...I think i'm gonna have tacos tonight,they are Laurie's favorite.

Chapter End Notes:

The End