- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a full night of reading Jacob's stories the girls have different plans for the little one than they intended to.

After finally going through all of Jacob's stories through the night the girls managed to have a good 4 hours sleep while Jacob is still unconcious inside Ashley's pussy.

"Good morning sis!" Melanie took off the blanket from Ashley

While Ashley stretched Melanie slided off her panties and took a closer look at Jacob's head hanging out from her pussy.

"Hmm he is still unconcious.. Maybe I managed to get him killed with that sex we had *giggles" Melanie said while petting Jacob's head with her finger.

Ashley laughed "Nah he is still alive, I can feel his heart beat inside me" 

"Than I guess we will have to wake him up and I just have the perfect idea as of how to *giggles*"

Melanie than pulled Jacob outside of Ashley's pussy

"Hey what you doing!" Ashley shouted at her

"Stay still sis *giggles*"

Melanie grabbed Jacob and inserted him into Ashely's pussy just this time head first in and started thrusting him fast inside Ashley's pussy.

"How is your new dildo sis? do you like it?" Melanie asked

"Its amazing!!" Ashley said while moaning and breathing heavily

While being thrusted inside Ashley's pussy Jacob started to wake up

Man.. I remember heaving sex with Melanie and I fainted out! Where am I? Why its so dark here and wet?! and smelling funny? I feel like I am thrusted in some cave and my legs are outside being grabbed by something thats thrusting me here.

Ashley moaned for few seconds very loudly

What was that noise?! Is that a girl moaning?! AWWW the walls are contracting on me what the fuck?! The walls are hurting me badly!

Wait a second! I am being thrusted  in a dark and wet place that contracts its walls around me squeezing me harder and I am hearing what seems to be a girl moaning... AM I INSIDE A PUSSY?! THAT CANT BE!! BUT IT FEELS SO REAL!!!! Anyway I must do something before I run out of air and die! I DONT WANT TO CHOKE TO DEATH INSIDE A PUSSY!!!

Jacob starts to try and move his way out!

"Hey sis your dildo woke up and he is trying to get out" Melanie said while relaesing her grasp of Jacob's legs.

I am almost outside I can feel it! Only my upper body and I am out!

"How adorable sis! Now push him back all the way in and make sure he wont be able to get out again!"

All the way i... *Jacob thought was broken when suddenly he felt himself being pushed back inside*.

I am inside her again but all of me thi.. AWWWW! *Ashley's vagina walls squeezed him harder!*

NO NO NO I MUST GET OUT OF HERE AWWWWWW *Jacob started to panic and moved like crazy to try and move backwards outside of the pussy only to find he is being blocked by two fingers*

Jacob keeped moving like crazy not realizing he just going to make his death more painful when suddenly he heard a massive scream which he realized that the girl is about to climax

She is about to climax maybe now she will let me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Suddenly the walls squeezed him so hard his bones started to crack but little Jacob kept on moving in panic which made the walls squeeze so hard they broke all of his bones and left him completly paralized!

Just before the walls squeezed all of the air out his lungs he felt the girls juices flowing around him when suddenly he was drowning to death.

I am going to die paralized and drowning inside a girl's pussy and I can do nothing about it and one thing for sure it feels too real to be a dream, I just wish I knew the girl I am insi.. suddenly Jacob vision blurred and he was out completly.

Melanie removed her fingers from Ashley's pussy which made her squirt so hard basicly making Jacob launch out of her pussy like he have being launched from a huge cannon right into Melanie's face.

"HEYYY!" Melanie shouted at Ashley

Ashley laughed so hard "You should have seen your face! so priceless! Bring him to my mouth so I can suck all my juices off him yumm"

Melanie scoped Jacob's body with two fingers when she felt something strange "His bones are completly shattered! He feels like jelly *giggles* "

Melanie positioned him closely to her ear "Yup as I thought so.. he is dead *giggles* What should we do now?"

"I just happen to have a wonderful idea *giggles*" Ashley said.

 

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

End of chapter 2.

I renamed the chapter names with what I thought would fit best and will try to give unique names to every chapter I write :)