- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


 

This will start off as a shrink story but will gradually move towards a growth story. Will include extreme size differences, lotsa vore, violence, and dirty porn scenes. Tags will be updated throughout.

 


 

   I saw her sitting alone in the food court, looking depressed and out of place. She appeared slightly older than most of the teens in the mall. It was most likely because of how unkempt and overweight she was. Her meal order of greasy Chinese food wasn’t helping her weight problems for that matter.

   I walked over to her table and sat down on the seats opposite to her. She looked a little surprised to say the least. She slowly finished chewing the sweet and sour pork in her mouth before swallowing. I felt a little sick from just from seeing that. This chick looked worse up close. Her skin was full of acne, I could smell her body odor from across the table, and her clothes didn’t fit her bubbly body at all.

   “My name is Darnell.” I say with my default loud voice. “What’s yours?”

   “Amy.” It almost sounded like she was asking me.

   “So, Amy, what brings you to the mall today?”

   She shakes her head, the skin under her chin waddles. “Shopping. Just shopping.”

   A group of teen girls walked past us. They began giggling when they looked down at us. It must have been an amusing sight for the girls to see a hot guy, such as myself, sitting down with a land whale with a severe case of acne. It didn’t bother me any, but watching Amy, I could see her experiencing a breadth of emotions in a matter of moments. She was ashamed of herself and jealous of the young fit teens that walked past us. I also think I saw a hint of anger behind her eyes.

   “I bet you wish you could look like them,” I said to Amy while stealing a fortune cookie from her tray.

   “What?”

   “Y’know…” I crack open the cookie and stuff a piece in my mouth. I chew as I speak, “skinny, pretty, desirable – pretty much what you aren’t.”

   Her lips quivered. She looked at me with an I can’t believe you just said that kind of look. I spoke again before she act or reply.

   “So what do you say? Want to look hot? Lose those pesky hundreds pounds or so? Maybe, change your clothes with something made in this decade.”

   “Get away from me,” Amy finally hissed. “I don’t even know who you are.”

   “I am a magical person Amy.” I grinned. “I can make the impossible…possible. That includes making you into something attractive.” I knew I was being mean and I didn’t care. “Come over here, and I’ll show you something wonderful.”

   I guided Amy to a secluded part of the food court. It was out in the back and surrounded by indoor plants, trees, and bushes. I was a little amazed Amy got up to follow me. I mean, I just talked to her like shit and hurt her feelings. Maybe a man hadn’t spoken to her voluntarily in many years or maybe she really thought I could help her. Regardless of what she thought, she followed me to the hidden booth.

   We sat down together. I could hear the plastic bench underneath her ass start to groan under the heavy load. I pulled my cell phone out and shot out a pre-typed text message.

   “Ready to be transformed into something incredible?”

   Amy raised a brow, hesitated, and then nodded.

   I take one final look around to make sure no one is watching us and then concentrate. I could feel the silver ring around my finger glow hot as I stare into Amy’s eyes. She flinched as she felt her veins boil and her mind cloud. I reached out in a flash and grabbed hold of Amy as she shrunk down to half an inch in a flash.

   I sat back down and took another quick glance around the food court. No one saw me. I’ve been getting a lot cheekier with my public shrinkings. In the back of my head, I told myself to be more cautious. But at the same time, I was getting away with murder under everyone’s noses.

   Amy felt like a wriggling grape in my clenched fist. I opened my hand and let Amy plop on the tabletop. She looked at me like all the other shrinkees do: wide-eyed, confused, scared out of their minds.

   “Ready to transform into something incredible?” I asked Amy with a toothy smile.

   Amy and I looked to our side as we see one of the teen girls from earlier walking up to our booth. It was Audrey, but of course, Amy didn’t know that. Audrey had one hand on her smartphone and the other hand on a few shopping bags. Her flip-flops slapped against her perfect feet as she strolled right up to us. She wore a pair of short shorts that showed off her shapely legs. A white tank top hugged her skinny frame.

   Amy turned off her phone and slipped it into a back pocket when she arrived to my table. Her skin was golden from the Southern California sun and smelled of fruity lotion. Her smile warmed me to my heart.

   “Got something for me?” She shifted her weight to one foot. She was so goddamn sexy. Her clothes hardly covered her model-like body. I peeked at her exposed midriff and then back up to her friendly face.

   “Just a quick taste for what’s to come tonight.” I point at the half inch Amy. She was screaming and trying to run across the table, away from Audrey.

   “Yummy!”

   I plucked Amy from the table and turned her to face Audrey’s slightly exposed flat stomach. “Look at that Amy,” I say to her. “Look at that body. That’s how a body should look. Fit, tanned, zero blemishes…just perfect.”

   “I’m not perfect,” Audrey giggled. She loved it when I complimented her like that, though.

   “Now, take a look at yourself Amy.” My voice lowered. “You should have taken better care of yourself. But don’t worry; I’m still going to help you. Audrey and I are going to transform you into something incredible.”

   “What’s that?” Audrey asked, interrupting my little talk with Amy.

   “You’re going to transform her into your poop.”

   She laughed, “yuck, gross. But very true.”

   “Hey Audrey, turn around and show Amy where she’s going to come out of.”

   Still laughing, Audrey turned and even moved her hip back, so that her ass was pointing straight out. My erection grew hard in an instant. There was just a thin layer of cotton protecting Audrey round ass.

   I swallowed. “That’s going to be your final destination Amy.” I held her close to the giantess’ ass. “What a wonderful way to go.” I heard myself say.

   Audrey turned back to me, full of giggles as usual. “If you like it so much Darnell, why don’t you let me eat you?”

   “If you did that, then I would be able to enjoy it when you eat others.”

   Audrey let her eyes grow heavy as she looked down at me. I could see lust in her eyes. She plucked the screaming Amy from my hand and threw her back into her mouth as if she were popping a pill. Audrey soaked the Amy in her saliva before swallowing her whole.

   “I don’t really feel her.” Audrey patted her stomach. “I think she’s lazy. Just typical, ugh.” She sighed.

   My erection was so hard it hurt. I looked at Audrey’s exposed stomach and tried to imagine tiny Amy struggling for her life within a goddess.

   “So what are we doing for tonight?” Audrey sat in the seats across from me; already forgetting about the life she just taken.

   “Here’s the plan, I’m going to around shrinking about five or six people without them realizing it. Then we’ll meet up again, I’ll shrink myself, and then you stuff me into the bag with the people I just shrank.”

   “You want to shrink yourself again?”

   “It was a ton of fun last time. But this time, we’ll pretend I’m just another victim of yours.”

   “Oh, that does sound fun.” Audrey’s sexy smile nearly melted me. “Will I be allowed to punish you like my other victims?”

   “Everything short of killing me.”

   “Aww, come on, let me kill you.”

   “Nope, it ain’t happening.”

   “You’re no fun,” her little act was so adorable. “Okay, I won’t kill you, you big baby. But don’t think I will give you and special treatment.”

   “I wouldn’t even imagine it.” I smile back at her.

*

   I screamed. I was freefalling down a large dark cavern. I crash-landed on thousands of pounds of cotton and polyester fabric. I rolled over on my side and slid down this fabric until I made it the bottom of the pit.

   “Oh my god, where am I?” I hoped I wasn’t overdoing my acting.

   “Calm down,” a man said in the darkness. “We don’t know where we are.”

   “We? What do you mean ‘we’?” What’s going on here?” I shouted.

   “Somebody has kidnapped us!” I heard a teen girl shout.

   “Who?” I shouted back into the darkness. “Who kidnapped us?”

   “I don’t know.” I heard several people say at once. They all had different levels of alarm in their voice.

   “Nobody saw anything?” I asked. Silence. That was a good. No one suspected I was the one that shrank everyone. Further, no one suspected I shrank myself and had Audrey drop me in the bag. “How many of us got kidnapped?”

   “We don’t know,” a man said. “We can’t see anything ever since we’ve been dropped here.”

   Just then, a ray of light entered the shopping bag. All of us got a glimpse of what was around us: a few pairs of bikinis, small T-shirts, jean shorts, skirts – all clothes that were recently purchased. That new clothes smell permeated throughout the shopping bag.

   We also got a glimpse of each other thanks to the new light. I fought back a smile, as I looked at all the victims I shrunk earlier. I shrank a young newlywed couple, another couple probably in their thirties, and two teen girls I ambushed as they were making their way to the restroom. They all looked terrified. The oldest male looked like he was contemplating something – probably trying to figure out how to escape.

   “Hello everyone!” Audrey’s beaming face was above us, covering the opening of the shopping bag. “I think I have enough of you to fill my belly tonight. Don’t worry, we’ll be home soon.”

   The bag fell back into darkness. The girls screamed as we felt the whole world around us start to swing violently as Audrey walked on.

   “Fill her belly?” One of the other guys asked. “The fuck does that mean?”

   “I think she intends to eat us.” I said.

   “What the fuck is going on?” The older male asked. “Did that girl shrink us? Are we small or is she a giant?”

   “I think we’re small,” I said. “We’re small, she kidnapped us, and she intends on eating us.”

   “No!” One of the girls shouts. “People don’t eat people!”

   One of the wives added, “people don’t shrink people either.”

   I held back a laugh when I heard that. I sat back and listened to everyone bickering and coming up with theories as to what was happening. I think one of them mentioned aliens and another mentioned a secret government project. I fiddled with the silver ring on my finger as the doomed people lightly fought with each other.

*

   After half an hour or so, we arrived at Audrey’s apartment complex. We heard her keys jingling and a few doors opening and closing. After several stomach curling movements, the bag was flipped over. I along with Audrey’s recently purchased clothes, and six victims were hurled threw the opening of the bag. I took a pretty nasty spill and jacked up my left ankle. Not quite sprained, but I was pretty sure it bruised.

   The pain in my ankle was quickly replaced with pleasure in my trousers as I looked up Audrey’s heavenly body. She was on her knees with her legs spread. Her spilled toys (i.e. us) were right between her legs. She was smiling down at us while adjusting her blonde hair.

   “Before we continue,” she said, barely able to hold in her excitement, “I need a volunteer.”

   No one moved or said anything. The couples held onto each other, the two teen girls shook into each other’s arms, and I was on my butt rubbing my ankle.

   “Please don’t be shy,” Audrey said. “I just need a volunteer for a quick job. Please don’t upset me.” Her last few words caused alarm amongst the group.

   The man from the newlywed couple broke his embrace from his crying wife and held up his hand for Audrey to see. I guessed he was trying to win favor with the teen giantess.

   “Thank you so much for stepping up!” Audrey said. “I promise this will be quick.” Audrey plucked the three-inch man from around the waist and brought him to her mouth. She gave him a sensual kiss before shoving his writhing form between her soft lips. She swirled him around her tongue only one time before stretching her neck for a large swallow. We could barely hear his screams over the sound of Audrey’s satisfied moan. The recently swallowed man’s wife screamed in hysterics. “Quiet!” Shouted Audrey. Everyone in the group silenced.

   She moved a hand under her shirt and rubbed her nearly non-existent belly. “He’s a fighter,” she said after several moments.

   The two teen girls screamed as they got up to their feet and started to run across the carpeted floor in their bare feet (they lost their sandals during the fall earlier).

   “And where do you two think you’re going?” Audrey grabbed both girls in her right fist.

   I could hear the girls pausing their scream as they came eye to eye with the teen giantess. “Audrey?” One of them asked.

   “Oh my god!” Audrey grinned. “Beth, is that you? Oh and Emma is right with you. That’s so weird, I didn’t know I got you two!”

   I slapped my hand against my forehead. I was so stupid, I picked Audrey’s friends without realizing it. This was going to be awkward for Audrey. I didn’t know if she was capable of killing her best girlfriends. She would probably would want to regrow them, but then we would have to swear them into secrecy and do all that mess. The only people that knew about my powers were Audrey and her mother. I didn’t need other people learning about our secret.

   “You’re going to let us go, right Audrey?” Beth asked with a sense of optimism. “You’ll make us big again, right?”

   “No,” Audrey said in surprise, “I’m going to kill you two. But tell you what…since we’re best friends I’ll let you decide how you want me to do it.”

   The girls in her fist trembled. “Please tell me you’re joking.” Emma said through her cry-hiccup.

   “I’m kinda serious.” Audrey said in a sucks to be you kind of tone. “Remember how I ate that man earlier? Yea, this is gonna happen. But you two are my friends, so I’ll treat you a little bit better than the others.”

   With that Audrey placed her shrunken best friends in a dirty sock that was nearby on the floor. She then placed the sock on the floor near us. The sock smelled pretty bad, but it was a pleasant dirty foot smell. I secretly inhaled her scent and held it my lungs before slowly exhaling. Audrey’s smelly foot was intoxicating for me.

   “So that was Beth and Emma. Who else do I have here? What’s your name?” Audrey plucked up the wife of the man she ate not a few minutes ago. “Do you have a name? Speak up!”

   “Roselyn.” She said as she looked down and cried.

   “Why are you crying?” Audrey asked sincerely.

   “You ate my husband!” Snot ran down Roeslyn’s nose. I bet she was also having a hard time seeing through her tear-filled eyes. “You monster!”

   “Hey now, no need for name calling.” Audrey said, unaffected by the little one’s words. “Tell you what, I can eat you now so that you can join your hubby. Would you like that?” Audrey licked Roselyn from head to toe. “You taste really yummy. It wouldn’t be a bother for me to eat you now. I think that’s pretty nice of me.”

   Roselyn shrieked as Audrey opened her mouth and let out a hot fog of warm breath over the diminutive woman. “Don’t eat me!”

   “Aww, are you sure? I think I have room for you in my stomach.” Audrey lifted her shirt for us to see. “I know I’m skinny, but I can eat a lot of people before I get full.”

   “Please don’t! Please don’t! I’ll do anything you say!”

   “You will?” Audrey asked as if Roselyn was doing her a favor. “Okay little Roselyn. I won’t eat you as long as you do everything I say. If you break your promise, I’ll eat you up and digest you like I did to your husband. By the way, he stopped struggling down their a long time ago. I bet he was a lazy person when he was alive.” Audrey kissed the sobbing woman before dropping her onto the pile of clothes on the floor between her legs.

   The older couple hadn’t moved since being dumped out of the shopping bag. They sat together in each other’s arms. I guess the fear of having a teen giantess above them paralyzed their legs.

   “What are your names?” Audrey asked sweetly.

   “I’m Jon and this is my wife Susan.” His voice was remarkably still and authoritative.

   “Okay Jon and Susan, would you like me to eat you now together or do you want to wait until later?”

   I could see a slight tremble coming from Jon’s hands as he stroked his wife. “I’d rather you us grow us back to normal. I promise, we will tell no one what we saw. We’ll just walk away.”

   “See, here’s the problem with that,” Audrey leaned back. I got a better look at her and could see that she had already taken off her sandals. She was sitting back on her ankles; her shorts rode up all the way up to her skinny waist. Her long legs glowed a beautiful honey color from so much Southern California sun. “If I grew you back to normal and let you go, then I wouldn’t have two little snacks to eat. I might go hungry.”

   “We are not food, we are people.” Jon said sternly.

   “Nope,” Audrey leaned forward. She moved her hands in front of Jon and flicked her index finger squarely into his chest. He went flipping backwards several times before landing on his back. He wheezed, groaned, and tried to suck in air through his deflated lungs.

   “Jon!” Susan shouted. She ran to her husband’s side and started holding his head under her arm. “Breathe Jon, breathe!”

   “You’re not people!” Audrey said her voice absent of any happiness she was expressing earlier. “The faster you accept that, the faster you’ll get used to your new lives. Which aren’t going to last long anyway.” She laughed a little at that. “What’s your story?” Audrey asked me.

   Showtime.

   “I don’t have to answer you.” I said.

   “Uhm, you kinda do.” Audrey was grinning from ear to ear, clearly enjoying our conversation already.

   “Or what, you’ll eat me?”

   “There are other things I can do besides eating, y’know?” She lowered a long, skinny index finger towards me. The tip of her finger made contact with my left ankle that I was rubbing. I let out a genuine scream as pressed my ankle into the carpet.

   “Stop it you bitch!” I shouted.

   Audrey gasped. She removed her hand from me and brought it to her open mouth. “How dare you call me a ‘bitch.’”

   “How dare you not call us people!” I shouted back. “We are not playthings…we aren’t food. We’re real flesh and blood people! What you are doing is wrong.”

   Without getting up from the ground, Audrey swung her right leg over and positioned her foot above me, with the heel of the foot resting on the carpeted floor. My erection was rock hard as I looked up and down Audrey’s soles – they were softened and slightly damp from a day walking in foam flip-flops.

   “Apologize for calling me a bitch or less.” Audrey stated.

   I spat on the floor. “Do your worst, bitch.”

   Audrey lowered her foot slowly on top of me. I felt my body being pushed back into the carpet by her moistened foot. I shouted again as I felt my ankle release bolts of pain as Audrey compressed me into the ground. The smell of her foot was awesomely powerful. My head was right between her big and second toe. I couldn’t help it. I opened my mouth and licked as much of her second toe as I could. It was tangy and salty – Audrey tasted wonderfully.

   “Apologize or I’ll squish you like a ketchup packet!”

   I didn’t want it to end. But I had to act and behave like the others would; otherwise they would see I’m enjoying being shrunk and tormented. I had to act like a sane person in my position.

   “I’m sorry!” I shouted from between her toe.

   “Say, ‘I’m sorry your goddess.’” Audrey gleamed.

   “Sorry, goddess! I’m so sorry your goddess, please forgive me!”

   She slowly removed her foot from me and set it down beside me. She had a smug satisfied look on her face.

   “As for your punishment…”

   “Punishment?”

   She started twirling a silver ring around her third finger. Audrey didn’t possess the power to shrink anyone nor herself. Only I had that power. However, for any size change to happen between the both of us, we both had to wear our mystical rings. I’ll talk about those later.

   “I think three inches is too big for you,” she said, “let’s try out ½ an inch and see how that works out.” Audrey said. It was a little not-so-subtle hint of what she wanted me to do next.

   I hid my smile as I shrank myself even further. Audrey went from looking like a hundred and fifty foot tall giantess to one that was over eight hundred and fifty feet tall. The smell of her barefoot became stronger as it surrounded my whole tiny environment.

   “Aww, you’re so cute!” Audrey lifted me from the ground using her index finger and thumb. I went lightheaded as I was catapulted all the way up to her grinning face. “I could just eat you up!” Her glistening pink tongue sprang out like a snake. She licked my tiny body using the tip of her tongue. She then snapped her front teeth mere inches from my miniscule body. That made me flinch, Audrey lowered and dropped me atop of Roselyn, who shrieked when she caught me. I must have been toddler-sized compared to her.

   “Okay my little snacks.” Audrey said as she stood up. It was completely staggering to see her standing over us. Again, her long smooth legs that seemingly stretched all the way up to the heavens awed me. “Time to show you all to your new home, before reaching this final home.” She pointed at her belly.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know If I should continue. Any suggestions on what you want to see?