- Text Size +

Ryan hides under the dresser for a minute before deciding he wants to brave this new world.

He steps out infront of his giant cousin, she is still looking for him, he even goes as far as to touch her giant socked foot before running away.


"What the?" Shizuko feels a tiny jab on her foot before noticing a tiny thing run along the floor and under Ryans bed.
"The heck is that?" she wonders as she gets down on all fours to look under the bed for whatever that was.

Ryan hides himself behind a giant pair of shoes he keeps under the bed for work.
They don't smell great, but they're tall and easy to hide behind.
He peeks his head around the corner and watches as the now Gigantic Shizuko bends down onto all fours and lowers her whole body onto the ground so she can see what it was that ran under the bed.

Ryan watches as her giant heaving bosom sways left and right as she positions herself to lay on the floor on her front. The sight of her massive chest hidden in her work shirt left ryan wanting to run up and touch it, but he had to make sure he was safe first...

Shizuko's head is looking around underneath ryans bed, but it is too dark to see anything much. She reaches out and moves the shoes he was hiding behind away from him, but as her arm is reaching under the bed, they both heard a loud popping noise. 

Ryan looks back at her shirt and sees that one of the top buttons popped right off, exposing a generous amount of his cousins more then ample cleavage.

"Aw crap" Shizuko says as she reaches back out to grab the button she just lost. 
Ryan couldn't find his concentration again after watching his cousin stumble about.
Suddenly he remembers his situation though.
"Oh no, gotta get to the raygun!" ryan shouts as he makes a mad dash back to the gun that could hopefully restore him.

"Not so fast! I got you this time!" Shizuko exclaims as she quickly shoots her hand out to grab his tiny body.

"Aha!" she cheers as she brings him up to her face to get a close view of him.

"Woah, wait a minute" she says realizing who she just picked up. "Ryan? How did you get so small?" she questions him.

Ryan thinks about it for a moment before deciding that it's probably best to tell her about his shrink ray, otherwise who knows what his odds of being restored are.. 

Before he can say anything though, there's a knock on your door.
"Shizuko? Ryan? Are you guys in there" you can hear Umiko say.
"Oh no, hide me" ryan quickly yells up to shizuko.
"Huh? Where do I put you!?" she panics
"Put me on my bed or in my desk, do SOMETHING!" ryan yells louder.

The door starts to creak open slowly, Umiko is opening it. 
Shizuko just freezes, looks down at ryans tiny body infront of her face, and then looks down a tiny bit further towards her now open blouse.

With no time to spare, she drops ryan down her shirt, into the center of her breasts. Umiko opens the door, see's only her daughter, and her open collar. She stares at her shirt for a second with a worried look before Shizuko realizes what she's looking at.

"Oh, mom. Ryan wasn't in here, I thought maybe he was hiding, so I looked under the bed, but my shirt button flew off of my blouse, and now I'm.. just.." she can't seem to find any more words.

"It's fine dear, I'll fix up that shirt for you when we get home. Now come on, let's go,  I need to get home and prepare tonights dinner." Umiko says as she pulls her daughter out the door with her.

"I guess we'll have to come by some other time to see Mary's son" she says to her daughter.

Shizuko isn't sure what to do or say.
On one hand, she didn't want to just leave Ryan to himself to crawl around inside her shirt, but she also didn't want to show him to her mom, who was currently dragging her out of Ryans house.

She decides to just go with the flow as she exits her Aunt's house and gets into the back of the Mori family car.

--------

Meanwhile, within his decently busty cousins shirt, ryan was flopping around, slamming into her breasts as they jiggled around from her walking and sitting down.

He tried to stand up straight so he could climb up out of her shirt and up onto her shoulder, but every time he tried, he just fell back down onto his back and rolled to the front of the inside of her shirt.

He feared that if he didn't get out of here, he would be stuck away from home at least for a day or two, since his cousin lived 2 hours away.

He tried one last time to scale Shizuko's neck, but all he ended up doing was tripping on his own feet and sliding back down onto her hefty chest. This time he accidently got one of his feet lodged in her giant line of cleavage and his whole body fell into the crevice.

"Aw crap" Ryan thought to himself. 

-------------

On the outside, Shizuko was losing it.
She didn't want to do this to Ryan but she didn't know what else to do.
And another thing, him moving around WASN'T helping the situation for either of them, infact, she found herself getting kind of hot and bothered by his tiny body's movement, and then she felt him slip into her cleavage. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and pinned ryan inbetween her breasts to stop him from moving around.
She would need to wait until they got to her house in order to take him out. 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Ryan be okay?!
Probably, but find out next time on...

Nevermind..