- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan continues this whacky unexpected adventure at Shizuko's house.

After a good hour or so of driving back out into the country where she lived, feeling her tiny cousin Ryan try to escape the confines of his japanese cousins cleavage, Shizuko finally made it home and chose to leave the vehicle before her mother.

"Thanks for coming with me dear" Umiko said to her daughter as she continued chatting with the limousine driver and one of her attendants.

She walked into her house and walked over to the staircase that led up to her room. She stopped moving for a second and put one hand over her chest.
"Just hold on, a little bit longer Ryan." she says under her breath as she begins taking the long set of stairs up to the second floor.

Ryan, who is flopping around between Shizuko's breasts is completely shocked by what's happening when she walks up a set of stairs. He was being thrown around up and down viciously.
"Isn't the point of wearing a bra to prevent this from happening?!" he shouts as he gets bounced up and down, knocking the air out of his lungs.

 

Shizuko makes it to the top of the stairs and opens the door to her room. She locks the door behind her and sits down on her bed.
Ryan doesn't hear any movement, and her chest stopped jiggling, so he sits up, confident that he won't be thrown about anymore.

Shizuko isn't sure what to do, or what to say to her tiny cousin, whom she accidently stuffed in between her breasts during a moment of panic, and then carried away from his house.
She was embarassed. Suddenly she felt movement from her chest.

"Oh.." she was suddenly reminded.
Shizuko reached into her shirt and grabbed her tiny cousin off of her breasts and brought him to her eyes.
"Uhmm..." she begins to say.
"Shizuko!!" Ryan yells up to her. "Do you have any idea what kind of danger you put me in!" he begins to rant at her.

"In the first place, it's improper for a lady to hide things in between her breasts. And secondly--" he says to her before she starts to laugh.

"Hahaha" she laughs above him.
It was then that Shizuko remembered that this was her weirdo cousin Ryan she was talking to. She could be herself infront of him, even if it meant acknowledging what she did was not the right choice. 

Suddenly her eyes look down at him with a happy expression on her face.
"Sorry Ryan, I really messed up back there. I didn't know what to do, and I didn't want my mom seeing you." she says.

"Err.. No, it's fine.. Kinda" Ryan says, trying to avoid eye contact with his giant cousin.

"I never realized how big you were until just now" he says.
"We should measure you" Shizuko says as she lifts him up onto her desk and places him next to a ruler.
"Hmm, 3.5 inches tall" she tells him.

Shizuko notices Ryan take an interesting victory stance atop her desk.
"Hahahaha! I've finally done what no man thought was possible!" he chuckles to himself. "They said humans would never be able to shrink or become giants, but I've done it!" he was proud of himself.

Above, Shizuko really didn't understand how he could be so calm after all that's happened so far. She was actually kind of worried about him.

"Uhmm... Ryan, it's great that you succeeded and stuff.. But shouldn't you be more worried about getting back to normal?" she asks him as she sits down at the desk, leaning her face over top of him.

 

"Yeah, I'd like to get back to normal as soon as possible so I can start working on a portable version of the shrink ray." Ryan shouts up in excitement.

"Shrink ray? Is that why you're so tiny right now?" she asks, unsure.
"Yeah, you might have seen it when you walked into my room earlier today, I tried to hide it but I accidently dropped it on the ground and it fired at me. That's when you stepped in." he explained to her.

"Well, I guess we can get you home tomorrow morning.." Shizuko tells him.
"Mom won't want to ride back out into the town again today." she continues.

"Well I guess that's fine, I've always fantasized about what it would be like to be shrunken down to a few inches tall and exploring a giant house.

"Ehehehe... Do any of them involve me?" She says, regretting her words instantly afterwards. "Oh god, that was akward" she thinks to herself. 

 

Ryan simply stares up at her with nothing on his face.
A bunch of thoughts run through his mind as he tries to answer her.

"I've always wanted to play on a giantess' body!"
"But this is your cousin, you shouldn't"
"You don't get chances like this often in life"
"What if she tells your family that you were climbing around on her chest?!"
"It did feel good..."
"You need to return to normal size asap!"

"Shut up brain, your making it hard to think" ryan says out loud.
"Huh?" Shizuko is confused.
"Sorry Shizu, I'm really just tired right now, and would like to sleep." he says to her as he sits down cross legged on her giant desk.

"Oh, let me find you something to sleep on..." she starts to look around in her closet.

She comes back moments later with a couple of small handclothes and folds them out onto her nighstand into a tiny bed with a blanket and pillow.

"I'll let you sleep next to my bed incase something happens during the night, or if you need me." she tells him as she prepares the tiny bed and then walks over to her dresser to pick him up.

Shizuko reaches her hand out to grab him but Ryan holds his arms out.
"Wait! Could you please put your hand out and let me walk on instead, being grabbed doesn't feel too good you know." he tells her.

"Oh, of course" she apologizes, putting her hand out infront of him so he could walk up on his own.

"Thanks" he walks onto her open hand and she brings him over to the nightstand and sets him down next to his makeshift bed.

"I'm just going to call your mom and tell her you are staying the night." Shizuko says to ryan as she pulls out her cellphone.

Beep...Beeeeeeep....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep 

 *Sound of phone being picked up*
"Hello?" the voice of your mom picks up
"Hi Aunt Mary, it's me, Shizuko"

"Oh hey Shizuko, what's up?" Your mom says so casually, as if she was talking to an old friend. Ryan just shakes his head at how casual his mom can be with anyone.

"Well Aunty, I just wanted to let you know that Ryan came with us on the way home this evening, and since we can't drive back into town tonight, he'll be staying at our house for the night. Is that okay aunty?" Shizuko asks her, sounding concerned.

"Oh girl, it's good that Ryan leaves the house every now and then. No problem, just tell him to act his best, and don't let him bother your mother with his weird inventions." Ryan hears the last part of what his mom says and smirks, remembering the time he got her to stick both her fingers into a chinese finger trap. 

*Phone call ends*

"Looks like we're scott free tonight" Shizuko says with relief, as she turns to look at ryan, who has completely passed out on his new bed in just seconds. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter preview:

"Sorry, I didn't have any pockets, and besides... "
"I'll try to bring you back home tomorrow." 

"Aunt Umiko?!"
"Mom! Don't sit down on that chair!" 

"I'm not a pet!" 
"Hey! Give him back!"