- Text Size +

*********************************

Lena's plan was only beginning. She would change the world for the better. Wasn't it Jesus Christ who said that the meek shall inherit the earth? Yes, Lena would give every person she knew exactly what they deserved. Lena was born special. That was something she always knew. Despite Lena's powers, she grew up in poverty. Her family struggled to make ends meet. It was the arrogance of the world around her which led them to still struggle. It also didn't help that Lena had a deadbeat dad who walked out on her mom before Lena was even born. Lena had thought about killing her dad if she ever met him, but she had always suspected that her father possessed similar powers as she possessed – which would make it difficult to get revenge on him. Lena loved her mother to death but she didn't have those gifts. These powers must have been inherited, right?
At the same time, Lena was working on perfecting her powers to a level that she would probably be able to destroy a man who essentially left a woman and her unborn daughter to die. Her mother was a kind-hearted woman with an unassuming and polite exterior – Lena thought that her roommate, Amy, reminded her of her mother in many ways. Perhaps, that was why Lena had taken on Amy as her own personal project. The bad will suffer. Lena wondered how David and Mary were doing inside Amy's shoe anyway. Lena thought David was an ass but mostly harmless. Her grudge against Mary was much stronger. Lena's mother used to work as a maid at the Mazzini's mansion: Houston's poorest serving hand and foot on Houston's richest. Mary had stolen some money from her father to do whatever it is assholes do and put the blame on Lena's mother. Her mom was fired for a crime that Ricardo Mazzini's thankless daughter committed. Lena's sweet mother didn't put up a fight – she thought it was hopeless. Essentially, Mary was destined for death. David's fate wasn't quite as clear-cut. For now, Lena wanted to find more people. She would visit that sorority "looking for her lipstick".

*************************************
Mary was disgusted by her whole situation. She was suffocating under a foot which shouldn't have been so large. This all had to have been a preposterous nightmare. Mary couldn't move and could only groan as the foot flesh pressed down on to her. She wished that they figured out where they were a little earlier – they had plenty of time to get out of this situation. How could she have known? Mary rubbed her hands on the foot above her – whoever owned this foot kept it really soft. Soft enough that Mary felt jealousy, she had dry skin and needed to practically douse her body with moisturizers in order to keep her skin feeling nice. Who would do this to her? Mary unfortunately knew the answer to that question all too well. Was this the foot of Lena?

Mary didn't bother to tell David but she knew Lena, the weird magic girl, far too well. The two girls graduated from the same Catholic school. Mary used to have a maid named Rosa. Rosa barely spoke English – only enough to take orders from Mary and the rest of her family. Mary didn't dislike Rosa, but she was collateral damage for what was considered an important goal at the time. Mary and her friends tried to outdo each other at parties and wanted to be the one to host the largest party. Her father wouldn't give her enough money to fund a boozefest where everyone in the "it crowd" was invited. Mary needed that money. She needed that party. She managed to steal $75,000 in cash from her father and put the blame on Rosa. It was too easy. The dumb thing couldn't even understand what was happening to her until it was too late. Mary had her party and Rosa was fired for "stealing money". Mary thought that was the smartest thing she had ever done. She didn't care that Lena, Rosa's daughter, despised her. Lena was a nobody from a nobody background – someone who only had successes due to affirmative action. It was the only way that someone like Lena could have been accepted at Havenbrook University and it was the only way someone like Lena could have gotten a full tuition scholarship to both St. Francis Catholic High School and Havenbrook University. It was truly disgusting to Mary. Now, this bitch was getting her revenge due to Mary's adolescent shenanigans.

But, for now, Mary could barely think. The foot on Mary placed extra pressure on her body – she didn't deserve such torture. Mary hoped that Donald Trump would become the next president. He would ensure that beaners, such as Lena and her mother, were shipped back to Mexico. It wasn't a big deal. Texas was Mexico's neighbor anyway. Plus, it helped that Trump was close friends with her father. Mary wanted to be alive to see Lena and Rosa get what they truly deserved. The foot began to sweat. Mary couldn't concentrate anymore. This had to have been the foot of that crazy bitch. This pain was far worse than anything she or David ever inflicted on Lena. Lena had her fucking payback. The pressure on the foot grew stronger. Shit, that bitch was walking. Mary wanted to scream but instead her world went black.

**********************
Amy sighed. She sometimes wished that she didn't pick such a difficult major. Everything she was learning in her Quantum Physics class was incredibly complicated. However, as with everything else, she would just study harder and work harder to understand the subject matter in front of her – no pun intended on the matter. Amy walked quietly back to her dorm – hoping that she didn't run into anyone she knew. Amy hated how shy she was. She liked other people, but she was always afraid of saying the wrong thing or doing something stupid. She wanted nothing more than to return to her dorm and relax. Amy longed to cool her feet off. Her feet were feeling quite sweaty. Amy was reminded of the small pebble between her toes. It was still there. She would have to play around with it some more when she got back to the dorm. Amy giggled to herself. She was so weird – getting excited about a small pebble in her shoe. She also felt an irritation under her sole. It scratched her sensitive sole throughout the class. However, Amy no longer felt it. If it was an object – it must have been crushed flat under her tiny feet.

**********************
David was in a state of panic. He wanted to take back every rotten thing he ever said. The toes crushed his body consistently. David must have been a lot more durable at his current size because he was pretty sure that he would have been crushed flat in another situation. The magic girl must have put some spell on him so that he wouldn't be killed. David shivered. This meant that this bitch probably had other things planned once he was out of her shoe. Lena didn't want him dead, but she wanted to see him tortured.
David was even more shocked by the other thing he was feeling: arousal. The toes squeezed at his dick and this caused David to get hard. Lena must have been trying to use this as a humiliation tactic. David wanted to stop himself from getting off but he couldn't. The toes were too powerful and he was too weak. In what felt like an eternity, David felt his dick erupt with semen squirting out and landing on the insole of the shoe and on the woman's normally petite toes.
David wondered about Mary. What the hell happened to her? What sort of torture was she going through? David could only wait to see what happened. There was nothing he could do now to help his situation. He hoped he could talk reason into the witch – then he would be able to keep living a normal life and all of this shit could have been forgotten.

**************************
Lena rang the doorbell at the Pi Beta Zeta sorority house. She sighed. She only wanted her lipstick back. Lena heard movement from inside. Somebody must have been interested in letting her in. She was surprised when she saw that a guy answered the door. He looked like he just woke up – groggy, disheveled, and only wearing a pair of boxer shorts.

"Hi", said Lena cheerfully, "I am sorry to bother you but I think I left some lipstick here last night."

"Oh, that was you", said the guy, "Rachel found an unknown lipstick container last night – she said something about it not being "PBZ approved". I don't get these girls sometimes."

Lena smiled. She actually kind of liked this guy. He didn't seem so bad.

"Thank you so much", responded Lena with a grin, "I was looking all over for it. If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

"Zach, and yours?"

"Lena. And wow, those girls know how to throw an awesome party!"

"It's okay", said Zach with a shrug, "I can sense your sarcasm from a mile away by the way."

"Really", asked Lena nervously, "was it that obvious?"

"Yeah", said Zach, "also, I hate these parties. I do it for Rachel though."

"Is Rachel your girlfriend?"

"Sort of, more like a friend with benefits."

Lena felt a powerful desire. She wanted to take this tall, dark, and handsome man and make him her tiny plaything. She wanted Zach to explore her bit of her body. She wanted to show this guy that she was much better than Rachel in just about every aspect.

"Lol", said Lena, "that's something I hear a lot in college these days."

"I dunno", said Zach, "I'm still young. Hey, don't you want to pick up your lipstick?"

"Oh sure. Is it in Rachel's room?"

"Yeah, I'll go get it for you."

"Thanks Zach, I'm glad I got to meet you."

Lena waited patiently by the door as Zach went into Rachel's room. Zach seemed like an alright guy. Rachel was something different though. Lena liked some of the girls in the sorority since they were good people who felt a far too strong need to belong – including Courtney, who was always nice to her. Girls like Mary and Rachel though were the worst of the bunch. She would seduce Zach and leave Rachel out in the cold.

Zach and Rachel both came out of Rachel's room. Rachel was dressed like the trashy yuppie she was and Zach was still only wearing his boxers.

"Oh, why isn't it Lena", said Rachel with a sneer, "I knew this lipstick wasn't something that could have been owned by me or any of my sisters. Silly Zach had no idea and thought it was mine."

Zach shrugged nonchalantly which caused Lena to giggle lightly.

"Thank you for bringing it back to me", said Lena with a smile, "I don't know what I would do without it- I feel like it's a part of who I am."

"We're not in our lit class", said Rachel, "you don't need to go waxing poetics and shit like that. You are such a teacher's pet. C'mon Zach, let's go back to my room."

This was Lena's chance to take them. She quietly muttered reduction by 72 , in a voice so soft that she would have been surprised if either could hear her. Lena watched as Zach and Rachel dwindled in size. It worked. They were as small as her thumb.

Lena could see the tiny Rachel freaking out. Zach didn't show any reactions – at least any that she could notice at his size. She took a hand and picked up both Rachel and Zach. She whispered the two, "let's go back to my place and have some fun – tee hee."

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
What will Amy do? What will Lena do?
Find out in the next chapter.

Also apologies if you're a Trump fan - I couldn't resist writing that lol. I hope you're still enjoying the story regardless.