- Text Size +

Chapter 2
This 5 foot nothing women became terrifying to all the big strong prisoners. Her petite skinny feet did not discriminate against the minimum from the maximum security prisoners. In fact little Abbie wanted to start with the Level one inmates. She did not want anyone getting out and figured if they caught her before she could finish her rampage she knew the level 7 and up offenders would still be locked up.
Not that it mattered one way or the other. They were all permanently shrunk to microscopic size. They would live out their "freedom" on a microscopic slide.
To Abbie each crunch was a victory. In her mind they were all scumbags that raped her and needed stomped. She had a sly evil grin she stepped up onto the platform. She looked down between her boots was a prison holding 1,000 inmates. These were the lowest level nonviolent offenders. Some only just there for a few months. She lifted up her boot over them and hesitated. She thought these were the ones that were good. But then she thought about it and thought no nobody's getting out of here.
She lowered her boot slowly down on top of the prison until she could feel a slight "crunch" coming from beneath her petite boot. The prison was not fully destroyed and seamd to resist but it was no match for the mighty goddess Abby as she transferred a little weight and put it down on top of the prison fully until she could feel it literally exploding underneath of her boot with a loud "Crunch." The feeling was euphoric. Here was a woman that was short and petite and now she was in complete control.
She looked at the next one. In housing unit one four Jay 1,000 prisoners looked up and they could only see a little ways past up her boots onto her nylon legs.
These men were hard-core criminals in any one of them could've beat up Abbie. Now here she was looking down at them. She clicked on the microphone to talk to them. They begged for their miserable lives. Abbie was not gonna show any mercy she lifted up her foot high and just slammed it down hard on to the prison as it shot out several feet in different directions around her boot. Part of the debris flying into other prisons nearby that she had not yet stepped on.
What a rush she thought. This felt so liberating. She then looked to the next prison. Her petite green eyes scanned and looked down and saw a level one.  She suddenly thought this is my priority. Destroy the level one and then work my way up. The lifers aren't getting out.
She walked and destroyed 20 more prisons without hesitation. As she walked she could hear the crunching from the remnants of the other prisons that had broken apart and were stuck to the bottom of her boots. She stomped away 30 more prisons when there was an announcement on the intercom. Abby looked coldly over at the window and saw her boss. She said Abby don't do this. Think about what you're doing Abby. Abby stomped 18 more prisons coldly and said "I'm sorry I can't hear you under all this crunching sound."
Abby heard them trying to come in so she immediately started running around stomping the prisons. Crunch slam crunch slam crunch slam crunch slam. She was moving very very fast. She didn't even think about what was being crunched she just saw it stepped, crunched and moved right along. Didn't matter if they were nonviolent or violent offenders to her it was just a little tiny square of bad people that needed crunched. She saw them trying to come in and even doubled her efforts crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch as she stomped away every little prison she saw. She was almost at the 4 to 5 million casualties. But that was not enough she did not want any of them to survive.
She was running around the complex. Each step stomped a prison with about 1,000 inmates. She must have been planning this for a while, because each step landed on a tiny prison and there was a loud crunch and a fast twist. She wasted no time. one one thousand. Two prisons were destroyed and her petite boot was on to the next one with a second thought or hesitation. crunch twist crunch twist crunch twist crunch twist.
Crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch. Her boots were so covered in prisons she was sliding around a little bit and fell, not that hard. She hit her wrist and it fractured. She started crying and bawling. If you would have saw her on the street you would have gone over and comforted her. The female guards finally entered the warehouse but Abby was on the far side of it.