- Text Size +

The Coffee Shop

By

Asukafan2001

© Copyright Giantess Planet. 2004

 

 

Prologue

 

Its funny how nothing good ever happens to guy named Jed. You never hear about someone named Jeff having to go through a struggle of life and death. Its always about a boy named Sunshine, or some other awkwardly strange name. This story is no different in that respect.

 

Jed wasn’t an overly smart person, but he gave off that image. He was shy and quiet. He grew up never having a lot of friends. At this point, you’re probably thinking. Oh, its going to be one of those stories. This is just another loser type person. Well, Jed wasn’t a loser and its not of those stories. Jed was a really nice guy. He just grew up alone. At a very young age Jed learned a hard lesson. The only person you can count on is yourself. The only person who won’t let you down is you. Everyone you will ever love will always let you down, maybe not intentionally, maybe not because they want too, but because its human nature.

 

Jed was a bastard, not because of what he did, but an actual bastard child. His parents were never married. He grew up with his mom, not really ever knowing his father. He would step into his life every now and then, but how can you love someone who is never there? Someone who says they love you, but never calls on your birthday just to say hey, someone who will promise you the world and not even deliver a grain of sand.

 

These lessons made Jed grow up at a young age. He was responsible, his mom trusted him to be alone while she was at work. She knew that Jed would be okay by himself, and he was. You can probably already guess that Jed was just a good person.

He had short black hair, slightly overweight, but not fat. He was like everyone else when they get out of high school. No clue about how things work in the real world. He had been accepted into a technical school. He thought that he wanted to be a mechanic. What he didn’t count on was not being able to pay for school. Being an only child and only having his mom, money was always tight for Jed. He wasn’t rich, but he wasn’t poor.

 

Reality came crashing down on Jed pretty hard. He moped around for a bit then he knew that if he wanted to go to school he would have to work for it. He applied at a Coffee house figuring that it was as good a place as any to make some money. That is where Jed’s story begins. It all starts in small Coffee shop in Seattle Washington.