- Text Size +

The differences between Like and Love

By

Asukafan2001

© Giantess Planet. 2006. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

 

            I guess the best way to retell this is from the beginning. I have all the time in the world so I might as well tell the whole thing right? Well It started out on Tuesday. I was hanging out at the apartment. A few months ago my girlfriend Jenna and I moved in together. She had a really nice apartment and I had a little efficiency apartment downtown above a pizza shack. It wasn’t much but it was a place to live.

            However, now that we have moved in together, and she has this great apartment I found myself actually hanging out here. Anyway, you’re probably wondering about Jenna. Jenna has beautiful wavy dirty blonde hair, with deep blue eyes. She has this amazingly trim athletic body that curves in all right places. I loved wrapping my arms around her body.

            We were a perfect match; I mean we were about the same height. I wasn’t quite as athletic as her but I could hold my own. I wasn’t embarrassed out on the courts or anything. Things were good, or so I thought.

            I started to suspect something afternoon when I called home on Jenna’s day off. I wanted to know if she had any dinner plans. The whole time I could tell she was trying to get me off the phone and there was some whispering type noise in the background. It bugged me for a few weeks but I was starting to push it out of my head. I chalked it up to just one of those things. Maybe she had friends over or something. I am not the kind of guy who is going to get upset over my girl having friends who are guys. As long as they know there place, ya know?

            My suspicions were once again peeked a couple months ago. I found a pair of boxers that I was pretty sure weren’t mine. When I asked Jenna about it she didn’t seem to know anything. I had this feeling she was cheating on me, but it didn’t click either. We always have a good time together.

            I should have said something then. If I had just opened my mouth things could be different. I didn’t though. I let it go, or I tried too. It kept entering my mind. It’s all I could think about. I wanted to ask Jenna about it, but I had waited so long it would be awkward and in my head I had made this out to be this huge thing. It was bigger then me. I didn’t know what to do.

            I finally gave up; I just pushed it out of my head and continued my relationship with her. I had been doing a pretty good job about moving until by accident I clicked on some spam email in my inbox. It was an ad, but it was for something really interesting. For 9.95, I could own this serum that temporarily reconfigures matter. It seemed a bit out there, but for only 10 bucks I thought why not give it a shot, especially if it could ease my mind. So I sent off my payment.

            I was shocked when a couple of days later I had a package sitting on my desk at work. I wasn’t really expecting anything to come as that junk mail you get is always a joke anyway. Low and behold I opened up the box and there was the serum. I was giddy. I wanted to try it out right now, but I knew if I wanted to see what was going on with Jenna I would have to wait for a bit.

            So I spent a couple of days building up a big business trip I was going on. I wanted her to know that I was going to be gone, and there was no chance for me to be coming home.

            So that morning I packed up a few things and drove my car to the airport. I paid fifty bucks for extended parking and then caught a cab back home. I knew Jenna would be at work so I crept into the house carefully relocking doors and went straight to the bedroom. I opened I grabbed the box I had hidden away and pulled out the serum. I rolled the directions from the long round tube it was on. I read over the instructions carefully but they were pretty basic.

            It was just drink solution, stand on what you want to be reconfigured into, and then wait for two minutes and it should be done. The process is temporary; it will wear off in approximately three to four days.

            It all seemed in line with what I thought, so I walked into the bathroom. I walked around for a few minutes trying to find what I wanted to change into. I finally saw the perfect object. I would change into these shoes that are always in the corner.

            I was about to go through with the process when I wondered what it was going to be like. Unsure of the process I thought it would be best to use the bathroom first. It would suck to have to hold that for 3 or 4 days. So I headed into the bathroom and set the bottle and instructions down on the bathroom counter. I was going about my business when I heard front door unlock.

            I could hear Jenna laughing as the front door opened. I immediately stood up and panicked. I grabbed the bottle and drank it tossing it into the garbage can. I stood on the bath rug in fear thinking of the fastest way to get the bedroom without Jenna seeing me when I felt myself to start to fall apart. It was a eerie feeling. I was fully conscious but I just collapsed on the floor.

            The next thing I knew I was looking around at the gigantic bathroom, it has always been kind of a small bathroom. Especially considering how apartment is. It was the one draw back of this place, but now this bathroom looks huge. Just to the right of me was a large white wall of the bathtub. It seemed to climb up forever and ever. The worst part was I found myself wrapped around the base of the toilet. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I felt miserable over the fact that I was going to have to spend the next three or four days as the bathroom rug.