- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is for adults, I don't own any characters.  

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just the intro.  Trust me, this is setting the table.  

Mitch stared in impotent rage at his house.  Or his now former house now, he guessed.  In the window he saw Emily, his ex-wife, cooking.  "Just like she used to for me", he thought bitterly.  He stood there, the cold night air hitting him in the face, and he remembered the past three months that had brought him here.  

 

Three long months previous.  

 

MItch stepped inside his house after a hard day at work.  "I smell something delicious," he commented.  “Emily,” he called her name, trying to find were his little lady was.  “I’m in the kitchen, dear.”  Emily said.  Mitch set his coat the hanger by the door, as he had done for the last seven years.  

 

Mitch walked into the kitchen and saw his wife busy at her stove.  She was dressed in a pair of dark yoga pants that hugged the round curves of her bottom.  As she shifted from foot to foot, he leered at the jiggling, shifing booty in front of him.  Her lower back and stomach was uncovered, exposed to the air.  The pale smooth hips swiveled as she began to turn around.   Mitch saw Emily smile up at him.  "Honey, you're home."  she walked over to him and gave him a tight hug.  Mitch felt her two prominent breasts snug in a work out bra push the heavy softness into his stomach.  

He broke the hug and leaned in, his tongue in her mouth as his right hand reached down and cupped her soft, tight ass.  "What's with the sports bra?  he asked, breaking their kiss for air.  Emily tightened a little, her slender shoulders tense.  "Oh, I just got back from the gym." she turned around so her husband couldn't see her face.  

 

"The gym?”  Mitch thought.  He didn’t know why.  Her body was perfect.  Sure, she was a little chubby, but wasn’t that better than being one of those, muscle women?  Covered in veins, muscles. bulging.  Ugh, no thanks.  He stepped up behind her, his chin resting on her hair as his hands wrapped around her.  “Good workout?”  he asked, trying not to show his discomfort.

 

She tensed again, a little, but then quickly relaxed back into him.  Turning around.  Emily’s bright brown eyes looked up into his as her cute, freckled nose scrunched up.  “Yeah, even though I got all sweaty.”  The way she said this, made his cock harden.  His hardon rose and it pushed against Emily's stomach.  “I wouldn’t mind getting a little…sweaty,” Mitch said, his eyes suggestively going down to look at his wife’s large breasts. 

 

He really did love those two perfect symbols of femininity .  Emily was always complaining that they were too big.  She had suggested, on several nights, that she wanted to get a reduction.  Mitch wouldn’t hear of it.  His hand began to wonder up from his wife’s waist, slipping underneath her soft, heavy breast.   Its spongy weight filled Mitch's palm.  He  leaned down for a kiss. 

 

Before their lips could meet, Emily turned her head so instead of her plush lips, he kissed her cheek.  “I’m really tired, Mitch, let’s eat dinner.”  Emily turned around, her perfect ass now presented to her husband and his painful erection.  “Damn workout.”  Mitch grumbled as he followed her to eat his nightly meal.   

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter there will be some more stuff, right now we are on a slow burn.