- Text Size +

Sela stretched somewhat as she began to make her way towards the dressing rooms. Suddenly, she halts, a bit of a blush slowly spreading across her face. “Ummm” Is the noise she softly makes as she gathers her thoughts.


“What’s wrong Sela?” Drew asks, unaware of what thought could possibly be troubling the giant.


“Well, I never thought of how I’ll keep you safe while I change” Sela replies


“Are you suggesting I’m going to be staring?” Drew asks to tease her.


“No, I’m not” Sela answers “But perhaps you’ll enjoy staring at the inside of my shoe if you don’t help me”


“Goodness, someone’s a little feisty” Drew replies “I was only joking”


“The one time I need you to be serious” Sela answers, shaking her head slightly.


“Isn’t a good feeling is it?” Drew asks with a chuckle “Anyways, if you need my advice, just ask”

“Alright, I can’t think of a way to ensure no one will take you while I change my clothes in the changing rooms.”  Sela replies


“While also ensuring I don’t end up staring at your mostly naked body” Drew replies, mostly for confirmation.


“Exactly” Sela answers “If you could help me think of something, that’d be fantastic”


“You could put me in your sports bag” Drew replies


“But, wouldn’t it be a little wet in there once I put my clothes in? I mean, I thought of that, but I didn’t know if you thought it’d be comfortable.” Sela answers


“Well, I’ve ridden in your cleavage and your sock today, I think I can handle being inside a sports bag” Drew answers with a chuckle.


“Alright, if you’re sure” Sela answers. She presses forward, eventually reaching the changing rooms. She sets her bag on the bench below her and takes out her clothes to change into before placing Drew inside. Inside the bag isn’t spectacular. It’s almost as if he were standing on the bench, as he can still feel the solid surface below him. Slowly, Sela places her sweaty clothes inside the bag, but luckily, she quickly puts on her spare clothes and drags Drew out of the bag.

“So, how was it?” She asks, worried Drew might be a little regretful.


“Meh, I think riding in your sock was worse” Drew replies  “I take that back, it was far worse”


“Alright, note to self, put Drew in your sock when he gets on your nerves” Sela says with a joking smile.


“Hey, I didn’t give you permission to do that” He says with a slight chuckle.


“So, lunch?” Sela asks.


“So long as I’m not on the menu, I’m fine with it” Drew replies jokingly. Sela chuckles and leaves the room, forgetting her bag thanks to the conversation distracting her. As the two are ready to walk out, one of her competitors begins to walk over to her. Sela curls her fingers around Drew and places her hand to her hip to ensure she doesn’t see him.


“So, how’s it going Jade?” Sela asks, noticing her competitor. Jade was very much similar to Sela. Both of them had lacked a manager and looked fairly similar. Both had different fashion senses, ironically Sela liked green significantly more than Jade. Either way, her manager Frank thought that Jade was going to be a better model and had picked her over Sela. Sela didn’t hold any hard feelings, as the two had gone to school at one point together in their lives. While she didn’t hold any hard feelings over the selection, Jade’s tendency to flaunt it and trash talk Drew got on her nerves.


“Good, though I am curious, what brings you here to the local gym?” Jade asks “You don’t visit here often”


“Drew thought it’d be a good idea to come to the gym and work out a little” Sela answers


“Drew?” Jade says for a minute as if she didn’t know who he was. “I thought you’d of dropped him by now and gotten a real manager”


“I don’t think I need to remind you that every manager other than Drew turned me down.” Sela replies with a frown.


“Because they just didn’t see your talent” Jade answers with a smile “I’m sure if you talked to Frank a little and I helped his decision making a little, I could get you in”


“No thanks, I think I’ll stick to Drew” Sela replies “Might be a little pushy, but he’s a good guy.”


“Also has the managing skills of a blind hippo” Jade adds with a grin


“What’s your issue with Drew?” Sela asks, getting a bit angry at her competitor. She was compelled to punch her but doing so would put Drew at risk, something she didn’t want happening.


“I mean, just the fact that he’s had no success in the business shows you he’s doing something wrong” Jade answers


“Don’t worry, after this competition, Drew will have every client in the business running to him” Sela answers


“Should we bet on it?” Jade asks


“What’s on the line?” Sela asks


“You win, and I’ll praise Drew. Lose, and you admit Drew is a deadbeat manager.” Jade replies “I would add in that you quit as well, but I’m sure you’ll do that anyways when you lose”


“I’m game, now I’m off for lunch” Sela replies, storming by Jade. It’s quite obvious the entire discussion got her fired up. She opens up her hand again to see Drew. “Sorry about that, you know how Jade makes me feel”


Drew had the joys of listening to the entire conversation. “It’s alright, you’ll show her just how good you are when you win this thing”


Sela smiles “Thanks Drew, you might occasionally get on my nerves, but I appreciate you being there for me”


“No problem, at the end of the day, you’re not just my client, I’d also consider you a friend of mine” Drew says with a smile


“Aww, thanks Drew, I appreciate it” Sela answers, glad to have such a friend.


It took a bit of a walk, but eventually Sela get the two to a small burger place. She gets a table towards the back and sets Drew down on the table. Sela knows that the place takes a while to actually deliver their food, so she decides to mess with Drew in the meantime. “So, how do you like this place?” She asks, deciding to start with a little small talk.


“It’s okay, I know we’ve been here once or twice before” Drew replies “Dunno why you asked, I can remember you asking me the last two times after we left here”


“Guess I just need something to talk about while we wait” Sela answers with a chuckle “You know it’s going to take a while”


“Well, I don’t why you picked this place if that’s the case” Drew answers with a sigh


“Because, while I waited for my meal I wanted to have a little snack” Sela answered, licking her lips with an evil grin. She wasn’t going to actually eat him, but she did plan on scaring him a little for fun.


“Wait, what?” Drew replied, the words making him instantly shudder.


“C’mon, would you love to become part of my beautiful body?” Sela asks, grabbing Drew with two of her fingers as she pulls him closer, slowly.


“No thanks Sela, I’d rather not!” He replies, more panicked now.


Sela ignores the cry and opens her mouth, making an audible ‘Ah’ sound as she does so. Her tongue is soft and pink. Strands of saliva stretch from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. Her breath is warm, but sends chills through Drew’s tiny body. “Sela, please don’t do this to me!” He calls out, hoping that she was merely toying with him.


Sela doesn’t respond, licking his tiny body from head to toe. With his front side now slathered in saliva, Drew is no longer hoping that this is a prank, he is convinced she means business, and not the kind he wants. Sela places him on the tip of her tongue for a second, closing her lips to frighten him further. Before anything can happen to him, she opens her mouth and places him back onto the table before laughing a little to show she was merely toying with him.


Drew is of course, not very happy. Being covered in saliva is one thing, but the fear of being swallowed up by the giant makes it even worse. “I thought you were going to kill me!” He yelled furiously.


“Well, I could swallow you up if that’s what you wanted” She teases, opening her mouth once again, this time for show.


“No, I just want to be returned to normal size so you can’t do that again” Drew replies as he tries to rid himself of Sela’s saliva.


Sela laughs “Ah, be a sport, it’s not everyday you get to shrink down your manager and mess with him”


Drew shakes his head “Sela, please never do that again, you really made me think I was going to be your little snack”


“Fine, I promise I won’t do it again” Sela says with a chuckle


“Especially not after I stated that I only agreed to this so long as I wasn’t on the menu” Drew joked, now a bit more relieved that she had made a promise.


Eventually, the food had come, and Sela cleaned Drew off with a napkin. The two ate mostly silent, both running out of things to discuss. Something then occurred to Sela after the two had finished and were out the door. “Oh no, I totally forgot” Sela whispered to herself.


Drew was able to hear this and asked “What did you forget?”


“I left my bag at the gym” Sela replies. The two would have to