- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been a while, but Model's isn't done yet. Just 4 chapters remain, and what will happen next? Will Sela and Drew reunite, or will Alyssa ensure that doesn't happen? 

Drew struggled as hard as he could. “Please, don’t do this to me Alyssa! I’m begging you!”


“I can see that Drew, but it’s either this or I’m calling Jade” Alyssa replies “and, you’d rather just mess with me than me and Jade, wouldn’t you?”


“I suppose so” Drew answers “But that doesn’t change the fact this could very well kill me!”


“Oh, stop whining about it” Alyssa answers, starting to get annoyed with the tiny man. Before Drew can respond, her fingers close around him to prevent him from being able to say anything that she could hear. Eventually, Alyssa finally made her way to where her new shoes were. They were heels, somewhat modern in the sense that they were very open showing most of the foot. With a sadistic smile, Alyssa lowered her body and dropped Drew into one of the shoes.


Drew looked up at the giantess with fear, his heart beating practically out of his chest. “Alyssa, please!” He begged once more, too frozen with fear to move. The first shoe went on, luckily buying Drew some time as it wasn’t the shoe he was in. Fortune didn’t favor him for forever, unfortunately, as Alyssa’s right foot pressed into the shoe. She finished putting it on before setting it to the floor with satisfaction.


Alyssa felt immense power swelling inside of her. Drew was currently nothing but a bug to her, and she was ready to make sure he felt like it. She didn’t want to kill Drew, so she stepped lightly whenever she made a move. She knew one false step would kill him, so she took care not to. Not since she was worried for his health, she just didn’t want to smear any blood on her foot or shoe.


Drew was trapped. Pinned between Alyssa’s foot and her shoe. Drew considered himself lucky, normally someone’s feet would smell bad after a long day, but Alyssa’s feet luckily smelled a pleasant peach scent, most likely from lotion or soap. Drew tried to struggle, but being beneath the giantess’s foot made it impossible. Drew could only really think to himself how lucky he was to be alive.


Alyssa grinned, deciding to make Drew perform a few services for her while he was down there. “Alright Drew, time to earn the right to not be crushed under my godlike body” She used godlike as an exaggeration, but believed it somewhat in her mind. After all, Alyssa would never admit someone to be prettier than her. “You’re going to kiss my foot, maybe even lick it a little, or else, it’s time for me to smear you into a stain”


Drew thought to himself just how crazy he thought Alyssa was. He didn’t want to do so, but he didn’t want to risk Alyssa fulfilling her promise. Giving into the giantess’s wish, he plants his lips on the foot, giving it a gentle kiss. “Lick it” She commands as he kisses.


With no other choices, Drew complies. He licks the foot gingerly, hoping this will be the end of the sadistic woman’s demands. Alyssa laughs slightly at the feeling. It’s a very small tickling sensation, and she’s surprised she can feel it, but it provides her with a laugh all the same. Alyssa quickly decides that more fun can obviously be had by performing other tasks. She takes her foot out from her shoe and retrieves Drew with two fingers.


Drew is both shocked and relieved to be saved from the horror beneath Alyssa’s foot. “So, am I done with these horrible tasks?” Drew asks in the hopes Alyssa was satisfied with what had already gone on.


“As a matter of fact, I am not” Alyssa answers “But, I am in need of a little piece of candy. All that fun with my feet has left me looking for something a little sweet to satisfy my mouth. Of course, since I generally stick to a strict diet, I don’t really have any around the house”. The more Drew listens, the more fear is struck into his heart.


“But, you’re about the size of one, so I guess you’ll have to do” She comments, bringing the tiny man up to her mouth.


Drew struggles to no avail against the powerful fingers that confine him to what he believes will be his doom. “Alyssa! I’ll do anything for you so that you don’t eat me. I don’t care, call Jade! Anything!” He begs in the hopes that Alyssa won’t do what he believes she will do.


“That’s a great idea, I think I’ll let Jade do so instead” Alyssa comments “Though, then again, I hear she likes a little crunch provided by her candy.”


The thought makes Drew shiver. “Fine, just eat me already, I know you want to” He says, giving up.


Alyssa doesn’t refute the point, deciding to keep Drew in suspense of whether she’ll eat him or not. In truth, she hadn’t decided if she wanted to or not. Slowly, her lips part, revealing a cushiony pink tongue. Strands of saliva stretched from the roof of her mouth to gently touch her soft looking tongue.


She makes a cute “ah” sound that you make at the doctors before tossing Drew inside. Drew attempts to escape, but the lips close together and seal him inside of her mouth. Alyssa’s tongue slowly moves him about her mouth, tasting him as if he were a little piece of candy. Of course, Alyssa doesn’t believe he tastes nearly as good as a piece of candy, but she doesn’t mind.


Drew is quickly covered in the girl’s saliva. Whenever he tries to move or do anything, he’s just with a slap from Alyssa’s giant and powerful tongue. He’s glad that it’s rather warm inside of her mouth, but being warmed by breath and sticky saliva isn’t exactly the most comforting thing in the world. Drew wants to bang on the tongue of the giantess, but knows that doing so would put him on her bad side, which wouldn’t exactly be a positive thing in this situation. Drew continues to take the torment of Alyssa’s tongue until he’s finally allowed to see the light of day again.


Alyssa drops Drew onto the counter, her mouth functioning as somewhat of a slide. Drew gets up, disgusted to be covered in the saliva of his enemy. Alyssa smiles and stretches. “Ah Drew, tasty just like a little candy” She lies to rile him up a little. Before he can respond, she begins walking back to her bedroom. “Goodnight Drew, I’ll see you in the morning for breakfast”. The door closes, and Drew can only assume she’s getting ready for sleep. Drew looks around, thinking of a way he could get down or something. Such an event would be impossible. The counter extends above carpet, but the drop would likely kill him upon impact.


Drew sighs and lies down on the table. “Man, I wish Sela was here” He comments, not knowing the Sela is wishing almost the exact same thing. He sighs once more “I shouldn’t have told her to put me in her bag, or should have at least asked her to take me out of it before we left”. He then comments to himself “Then again, I can’t account for how vile Alyssa is, even falling to the gym ground might have been better than being in her possession.”


Back at her house, Sela continues to panic. Constantly, she ridicules herself for what happened to Drew. Normally she would be crying in such a tragedy, but a small part of her still has a glimmer of hope that Drew is fine. She just sits on her bed, hoping that Drew will somehow burst inside to her room and assure her that he’s fine, or give her a call of some sort. She thinks that she might be a little too optimistic, but she manages to shut that part of her out for the meantime.


Drew waits on the counter for little over an hour. He’s not only bored, but afraid of what the morning will bring for him. He knows he has to escape before the morning comes. The question is how. Getting off the counter will be no simple task without someone to help him. His only option would be to have Alyssa to help him, but that obviously wouldn’t work. With no other access to anyone, he deduces he must get into contact with someone in order to help him. Drew hates the fact he can’t save himself on his own, but silences this part of himself so he can focus on saving himself. He looks around before eventually spotting a cellphone. He had thought about using it earlier, but thought it was perhaps locked or that Alyssa might come out here and punish him for attempting to use it. Since he has waited for roughly an hour, he decides this is the time for him to do so.


He gets to the phone, which is a little old-fashion. It’s fairly basic, just like a flip-phone except it doesn’t have that “flip” part of it. As he presses a button to access, his heart drops a little. On the rather massive screen, it says it’s locked. There’s no password, but he’s had this sort of phone before. You need to press one button and then press another button at the bottom of the phone. Not a problem for a normal sized human, but for him, it will be rather challenging.


Drew presses the button and tries to rush to the other one without clicking a different one. He quickly fails and must restart. Again and again he tries to solve this problem. Again and again he fails. Drew eventually collapses from exhaustion. He lies down for a few minutes, unable to fall asleep thanks to the fact he’s afraid of Alyssa. Drew manages to get up, determined to use the phone. He pressed the button and leaps and far as he can. Astonishingly, he manages to barely tap the button hard enough for it to register. Amazed by his feat of luck, Drew celebrates. “Yeah! Eat it Alyssa! Not even your poorly designed phone can stop me!” Though quite cocky currently, Drew decides to call before his luck runs out.


Drew patiently presses the buttons for Sela’s phone number. At this point it’s about ten o’clock at night. Normally Sela falls asleep about an hour or two earlier. Drew presses the call button, hoping Sela will answer him. After a few seconds of ringing, he hears a voice over the cellular device. “Goodness Alyssa, it’s ten o’clock, what do you need?” He hears his giant friend say. Drew takes a moment to be relieved that Sela answered his call.


“Sela, I could sorta use some help” He speaks to the phone, hoping it’s loud enough for Sela to hear.


“Drew?” Sela asks softly, unsure if the voice is actually his or not.


“Yes Sela, I am indeed Drew” Drew answers


Sela holds in her happiness, unsure of what to do. Speaking with a lot more happiness, she asks “Where are you Drew? I’ve been worried”


“I’ll give you one guess” Drew comments


“Alyssa’s house?” Sela responds, since the phone number was that of Alyssa.


“Bingo, she picked me up after I fell from your bag. I’ll tell you more after you rescue me, but be quiet. Don’t want to wake her up” Drew answers


“Alright, I’ll be right over” Sela answers, not questioning Drew. She keeps the phone call going as she takes the fifteen minute drive to Alyssa’s house. Sela was given a key to Alyssa’s home by Jade, since Jade and Alyssa were also fairly close, Alyssa trusted Sela. Of course, Sela didn’t plan on taking anything, except Drew of course.


Sela eventually arrives at the house, making her way inside cautiously. She almost loses control when she sees Drew alive and well, but manages to stay calm. She picks up her tiny manager before taking him outside and locking the door again. Sela made her way back to her car. “Thank goodness you’re okay, Drew” She comments, placing him right between her breasts so that he’s safe on the drive home.


“Yeah, thank goodness” Drew replies, falling asleep thanks to the heavenly warmth and comfort provided by Sela’s breasts.