- Text Size +

"Good God, you're enormous!" Drew gasped as he laid on the palm of his now gigantic client. Sela answered with a slight giggle, which was enough to keep him pinned against her palm. Her voice was rather forceful at her size, and she would have to be careful of that.


Sela smiled before actually responding "What was that? You're going to need to speak up" She says as a joke, despite having heard him perfectly. As Drew gets ready to reply, she cuts him off. "Just kidding, I can hear you perfectly fine, I was just teasing you"


"I don't know about this, perhaps you could return me to normal size?" Drew asked, regretting his decision.


"Nope, you're staying like this for most likely the entire day" Sela replies with a grin.

"Come on, Sela, please?" Drew begged slightly, it wasn't that he didn't trust Sela, but her size was rather overwhelming.


"Sorry Drew, but you agreed to this, you gave me the consent to do it." Sela answers "And I intend on savoring every second"


Drew sighs "Fine, I suppose you're right"


"Speaking of savoring..." Sela begins before trailing off as she brings her hand closer to her lips.


Drew notices this, and has a very negative reaction. "No! Sela, I did not give you permission to do anything like that!" Sela doesn't respond, bringing Drew closer and closer. Her mouth opens, revealing her pink tongue, with strands of clear saliva dripping slightly from the roof of her mouth. It's cavernous in size to Drew. Drew closes her eyes and looks away. Sela closes her mouth, having successfully tricked Drew before planting a kiss on his body. At his size, it's rather overpowering.


Drew looks up at the giant woman, surprised and delighted that he had been kissed as opposed to being tasted. "I thought..." He begins before Sela responds with a giggle.


"Oh come on Drew, don't you trust me more than that?" Sela replies, smiling.


"Yeah, guess I'm just a little nervous being at this size." Drew answers, shaking his head slightly to remind himself that this wasn't a dream.


"So, now I gotta go begin my workout" Sela replies, changing the topic.


"Right, that is something that needs to happen" Drew answers, the topic reminding him why the two of them are here in the first place. Sela begins to walk over to a punching bag. She reasoned with herself that the continual motion would help her slim down a bit. Sela hoped this would please what Drew wanted her to do and leave her plenty of time to mess with Drew however she pleased.


As Sela prepared herself in front of the bag, she thought of where to put Drew. A blush and a sly smile creeped across her face as an idea popped into her head. “So, Drew, I’m going to need to keep you somewhere safe while I exercise here”


“I don’t know if I like where this is going” Drew answers


As if almost ignoring his comment, Sela asks “So, Drew, would you be comfortable with perhaps resting between my breasts?”


“Uhhh” Drew began, such a proposal would sound heavenly to most people, but Drew’s mind loved to go to the worst place possible whenever he was nervous. “Any other options?” He asked, to give himself more time to think.


“I don’t think so, unless you’d like to ride in my sock” Sela answers


“I mean, that might be safer” Drew replied, not thinking of how such a statement might cause Sela to react.


“Are you suggesting that I’m putting you into danger?” Sela asks


“No, that’s not what I was implying at all!” Drew answers, regretting his decision immediately.


“Well, I suppose I’ll just have to show you how safe it is between my breasts” Sela replies, before carefully positioning her hand over her cleavage and turning it so that Drew falls right between her breasts. Sela then begins her work with the punching bag, almost immediately letting that take top priority.


Drew struggled slightly, but was snuggly trapped by the two mounds of flesh. He could barely breathe, but it was soft if that was any consolation. Drew silently sighed to himself as he attempted to relax to the sounds of Sela working out. He would much rather be doing something else, but he figured that spending this time with Sela would be a lot better.


As time progressed, Drew’s mind slowly changed. Sela, being just like most other women, sweated when she worked out. Drew was unintentionally drenched in sweat, and needless to say, he didn’t appreciate it. That and despite having put on deodorant, Sela gave off a rather strong scent. Being tiny in comparison to her didn’t help that at all. Drew tried to signal Sela by struggling slightly.


Sela barely felt the minor struggles, but didn’t envision them as anything so she kept training. Drew eventually gave up on his struggling, letting the two mounds of soft flesh continue to keep him trapped. He wasn’t fully content with the situation, but he managed to make himself feel a bit better by telling himself that it could be worse.


During this time, Drew was able to clearly hear Sela’s heartbeat. It was rather loud since he was right next to her body. The loud beat was rather was rather quick, as it was when someone was working out. The rhythmic beat managed to soothe Drew a bit, make him feel a bit more comfortable in the trap of flesh. Of course, the warmth Sela’s breasts provided also helped comfort him.


Eventually, the light of the room increased, and the pressure of Sela’s breasts was replaced by two of her fingers as Sela carefully retrieved Drew. Placing him on her other hand’s palm, Sela smiled at him. “So, how was it?” She asked, hoping to have a little chat before she did her next workout.


“Well, it wasn’t as awful as I thought it would be” Drew said honestly


“That doesn’t tell me much” Sela replied “C’mon, I’m a big girl, I can take it”


“Ha, very funny” Drew muttered just loud enough for Sela to hear.


“Oh, sorry, pardon the pun” Sela replied, rolling her eyes.


“Anyways, it was soft and warm, but at the same time I couldn’t breathe the greatest and I’m not exactly ecstatic being drenched in someone else’s sweat.” Drew replies, once more being completely honest.


“Alright, I could probably fix the first, don’t know how to fix the second, I mean we are at a gym” Sela replies


“Well, you don’t have to keep my trapped between your boobs” Drew answers


“You’re right, there are a variety of other body parts I could use to store you” Sela replies


Drew groans “That’s not what I meant, Sela”  He is quite clearly displeased at the thought.


“Drew, you never learn to have any fun” Sela replies, displeased at his stubbornness.


“It’s not that I don’t like having fun, it’s that being trapped between someone’s breasts isn’t exactly my idea of fun” Drew replies


“Then what body part would you like to be snuggled up against?” Sela asks “I mean, I thought most guys liked females with large breasts, and at your size, they’re huge” She then adds to tease him.


“I don’t know” Drew replies to the first question before then adding “And as for the second statement, I don’t mind the size, but I think being so big they could suffocate you is a bit too big for my taste”


Sela then decides to tease him further “So, are you saying you don’t like my boobs?”


Drew stands up angrily “I never said that Sela!”


Sela then asks in a very innocent tone “So, you like them then?”


“Listen, Sela, we don’t have time for this” Drew replies


“See Drew?” Sela replies “This is what I mean by learning to lighten up, you’re so serious” She pokes Drew lightly to make him sit down.


“Well, Sela, I’m sorry that I’m really concerned about a lot of things” Drew replies “I’m just not laid back like you are”


Sela chuckles “Anyways, ready for me to do a perhaps more traditional exercise?”


“And this more traditional exercise you speak of?” Drew asks


“I’m going to do a bit of running on the treadmill” Sela replies “And since you were resting between my breasts last time, I’ll leave you to the other thing I had suggested”


“Wait, you mean riding in your sock!?” Drew almost shouted in panic


“Yeah… what about it?” Sela asked


“You don’t think I could fall out, maybe get crushed while you run?” Drew asks


“I mean, my socks are pretty tight, you shouldn’t fall out” Sela answers, though the talk did little to reassure him.


Sela walked over to the treadmill, ignoring whatever potential cries of not wanting to do this Drew was spouting. She lowered him right to her sock. She ensured he was snuggly fit between her skin and the sock. Of course, Sela ensured that his head was able to poke out so he could breathe easier than when he was between her breasts.


Drew could only watch in terror as the treadmill began moving. Slowly, Sela began walking along with the treadmill. The feeling was like a rollercoaster for Drew, who was not one for rollercoasters. To make matters worse, Sela’s speed increased more and more rapidly. Drew had little time to register the softness of not only Sela’s sock and her skin as he was continually forced up and down with the rhythm of Sela’s running.


“Sela, stop!” He shouted as the intense speed continued, though it’s highly doubtful that Sela was able to hear it. The thuds of Sela’s running pounded in Drew’s ears as he attempted to block out the booming noise. Drew was merely a puppet to the rhythm of the running. As much as Drew wanted to escape the cozy shell, doing so would be certain death.


Drew managed to endure, but by the end, he wasn’t sure if the sweat on her sock was from her or him. Luckily, it smelled a lot better being trapped in her sock, as Sela used a rather nice smelling lotion on her feet. It was a brand Drew had introduced her too when they had first met. Drew was never more happy that she had used that brand of lotion.


Sela eventually retrieved Drew from her sock. “So, how was that?” She asked with a giggle, knowing Drew was more than likely displeased.


“Well, the constant booming thunder of your running and constant movement wasn’t exactly my thing” Drew replied, laying on the palm of his giant friend.


“I assumed as much” Sela replied with a smile


“And yet you put me through it anyways!?” Drew asked, sitting up immediately.


“You were getting on my nerves a little, but I knew you’d be fine” Sela answers


“You drive me crazy sometimes, Sela” Drew replies, lying back down.


“Don’t worry, I’m paying for lunch, you’ll forgive me afterwards” Sela said with a smile.


“Who said I was angry?” Drew whispered to himself.