- Text Size +

 

Erin braced herself against the enormous walls of flesh with the ladder rung-like ridges that were LeShae’s fingerprints.  She held on tightly, immediately winded and dazed by the incredible speed in which she was traveling multiple miles.  At least inside of the boot, she could only assume how much ground was being covered, and couldn’t be thrown farther than the walls that kept her trapped.  Now, clinging to LeShae’s fingers as the giantess carried her up to her face, the possibility of falling thousands and thousands of miles to the ground was very real.

The skin here, on LeShae’s hand, was undoubtedly softer than her feet.  It had a similar moistness to it though, but it did not have that same scent of sweat, and smelled overwhelmingly of body lotion.  If Erin were not afraid for her life, she would have complained about the overuse of scented products.  In reality, it was likely just enough that only someone within inches of LeShae’s hands could smell it.

A million thoughts raced through her mind.  She remembered that smirk, as LeShae shifted her leg to knock Erin into her boot.  She remembered LeShae’s words as she removed that same boot, calling her a 'bitch' that ‘better be alive’.  She remembered the toes that tried to crush the life out of her, and almost succeeded.  If LeShae wanted her alive, it was not for any good reason, and certainly not to help her get back to normal.  For a moment, as her short hair whipped around her face from the windy ride up, she considered jumping away from the fingers and falling to her death to her death to avoid whatever torment her captor had planned.  But part of her gave LeShae the benefit of the doubt.  She wouldn’t do anything worse than what she had already done, right?  LeShae probably didn’t even realize that she’d nearly killed the girl, she’d never been the brightest candle in the attic.  It was those thoughts that kept Erin cradled between the tree-sized fingers of her former client’s hands until the movement stopped.

And when it did stop, Erin looked up, and nearly fainted at the sight.

The raven-haired goddess of a woman’s enormous face had filled the entirety of Erin’s view.  Looking straight ahead, there was almost no point in which anything other than her face was visible.  Still clinging to her fingers, Erin was given a front-row seat to a more in-depth view of the woman than she’d ever wanted.  Closest to her was LeShae’s nose, which to anyone else, was petite, cute even, and adorned with a small silver stud on her left nostril.  It was then that Erin realized why her hair was still whipping around, not from the wind, but from LeShae’s breathing.  As Erin came to this realization, she lost focus on her grip, and soon enough went tumbling down the length of LeShae’s index finger.

The soft skin was kind to her, fortunately, and her descent was less abusive than she expected. The wrinkles from the slightly curved finger did good to prevent her from gaining too much momentum, and she was able to control herself, avoiding the chasm between the enormous fingers.  Though the slide seemed to last much longer, in truth she’d only slipped down from the fingers to the palm.  She was now an inch or two lower, with LeShae’s slender fingers curled and towering up above her from behind.  Whimpering some, she pulled herself to her knees, and slowly looked up again. 

In front and above her, a pair of massive pink lips, barely touched with gloss, loomed ominously only a few hundred yards away.   Soft, full, powerful, hungry, easily above to smother her.  But Erin wasn’t allowed to focus much on them, something else caught her attention almost immediately.  Her hair whipped around her face more harshly than before, and her torn clothing did the same around her torso.  She shifted her gaze higher, and saw the source.  Nostrils, like deep, endless black holes into a new world, creating a powerful suction that threatened to pull the shrunken girl inside.  Between those, the lips, the throbbing of her shoulder and head…Erin screamed, gripping herself tight. 

“….AHHHH!  LESHAE!”  She wasn’t sure why she screamed her name, she knew LeShae’s attention was squarely on her.  Maybe she was warning the goddess about how close she was.  Maybe it was just the first thing that came to her mind.  Whatever the reason was, it must have prompted a reaction, because the next several seconds had gone by more quickly than she could keep up with.

She knew LeShae’s hand had moved more quickly than she could react to.  She was thrown backwards, and instinctively clung to the first patch of skin she could, luckily finding more fingerprints there.  Closing her eyes tight and gripping what she assumed was the base of LeShae’s finger, the tiny girl was carried along with wherever the hand was taking her. She screamed mournfully as her world flipped upside down, LeShae's slim wrist spinning her hand palm down now.

There was muffled speech above, she almost thought she could make out the words, but was far too distracted with not falling to her death as the hand had inverted, and gravity began to pull at her.  Next, a loud shuffling, crackling sound, before the sunlight had been taken away, and she was in some sort of shaded area.  Opening her eyes, there was still enough light that she could make out the what she assumed was the ground, a brown patch of soil.  Maybe LeShae was putting her on the ground?

The fingers ahead of her began to wiggle around, and Erin took this as a sign from her giantess captor to get off, and Erin let go, plummeting towards the surface she expected to be soft, cold dirt.  Instead, she landed on a sticky, hot…something. 

Having attempted to landing on her legs and forearms, she felt that she’d immediately sunk several inches into the gooey surface, and with all her senses in full throttle, smelled the air.  It smelled like pecans. 

Oh, God.

Her mind began reeling, she was in food…probably LeShae’s food.  Had she dumped her here on purpose?  Was LeShae a cannibal?  No, otherwise she wouldn’t have wanted her alive.  Maybe this was her way of feeding her?  It had to be, right?  Erin tried to settle her mind, cannibals only lived in secluded mountains and jungles, not in a modern city.

Slowly, she began trying to pull her arms and legs free, and was able to move to some degree of success.  Turning towards the edge of the sickly-sweet dessert, she tried to gain enough momentum to start crawling, but instead, fell face first as the entire pastry began to slide rapidly backwards. Most of her body was now lying flat against the surface of the pastry, shoved between crushed pecans.  In this position, she couldn’t see LeShae’s other fingers moving until they, too, pressed into the surface of the tart.  Erin was forced further into the sticky sludge under the tip of LeShae’s finger as it was pulled out of the paper.

This left the tiny girl’s legs submerged in the sticky filling, and nearly immobile, laying on her belly, with the weight of LeShae’s finger still pushing her down further.  The sunlight blinded her as she passed out of the paper bag, and for a brief second she felt herself ascending on the pastry before the pastry was placed down again.  The finger began to pull away, taking some of the sticky filling with it, and pulling Erin along enough that she was turned over onto her back.  Her leg stuck to the massive finger for a moment, but was released, while Erin watched LeShae’s hand lift into the air. 

A distracted LeShae lifted her finger up to her lips, parting them to let her pink tongue slip out, and she dragged the sticky finger across her tongue, licking it clean.  All the while, LeShae had never looked down at the pastry, her eyes focused on something Erin could not see.

“Hey, Dash.”  The goddess said.  LeShae either didn’t know Erin was in her snack, or didn’t care. 

***

“Hadn’t seen you here in a while.”  Dash was a barista here, and LeShae immediately regretted coming here.  Not only because she needed privacy, but because Dash was extremely incredibly nosey, and was a lesbian with a fierce crush on her.  A crush that LeShae wanted no part of.

“Yeah, I’ve been busy and stuff,”  LeShae mumbled, watching the other woman set her own drink down.  “I don’t have much time, I just wanted to grab a little something before I finish my errands.”  Reaching over to her latte, she lifted it, took a sip, then set it back down carelessly.
              “Oh…”  The red-head said, clearly disappointed.  “Well, what’cha doing?  Maybe I can tag along?  I just got off.” 

“Um, I’m just…grocery shopping.  And…paying some bills.”
              “Fun, fun…”  Dash responded with a light-hearted smile, stirring her iced coffee idly.
              “Yeah…”  LeShae agonized in her mind over how to get out of this.  Trying to think of anything, she reached for her latte again, then changed her mind, reaching down for her pastry.  
              “Have you tried those?”  Dash jumped at the chance to talk about something her would-be-lover had an interest in.  “I haven’t gotten a chance.”
              “Not yet…”  LeShae responded with a sigh as she brought the occupied pastry to her lips.  Letting it hover in front of her mouth momentarily, she continued.  “Don’t you work here?  You should probably taste one…” Unaware of the windstorm her words created for the tiny girl in her snack, she opened her mouth, sliding an edge of the tart under her teeth and taking a slow bite.