- Text Size +

What was unfortunate about Erin’s position on top of LeShae’s cup was that she was stranded there, unable to do much other than try to get someone’s attention.  She’d prefer to have Dash’s help, but after nearly being eaten alive by the woman keeping her captive, but anything was better than being helpless now.  She screamed at the two giant women, waving her hands around and trying to make herself as big and noticeable as possible.

“Hey!  Hey, down here!  Dash!  Please help me!” Her attention primarily focused on the red hed across the table,she was tempted to try to climb down the cup and sprint to one of Dash’s hands, placed on the table not too far from LeShae’s cup.  “I’m right here, you have to see me!  You have to!”  She screamed up again, being careful not to move into the steep decline that led to the mouth of the cup’s lid behind her.  She was also still sticky with some saliva and lip gloss from her encounter with LeShae’s mouth, which made things uncomfortable.  If that wasn’t bad enough, her shoulder pain, temporarily forgotten about in the adrenaline rush, was returning with a vengeance.  

All of these factors contributed to Erin being slightly unprepared for LeShae reaching to take her cup again, looking for something to do to fill the uncomfortable silence between the two.  She considered leaving, but she really wanted to check on her little passenger that she assumed she’d dusted off back into her boot when Dash arrived.  She wiggled her toes in her boot, hoping to feel some kind of struggle in response...she did not feel one. As she brought the cup to her lips again, she glanced up at Dash, who was fidgeting away, clearly trying to find something to talk about.  This was awful.

Erin nearly fell over at the sudden movement, and she was filled with dread when she realized her platform was moving again, back towards LeShae’s face.  She could make out the moisture and trace bits of saliva and lip gloss that were still present on the lid.  They were primarily in the lower section of the lid, for ease of use.  She’d be getting right up to LeShae’s face again, no better time to get her attention.  However, Erin didn’t account for the amount of tilt necessary to funnel the coffee from the cup into the woman’s mouth.  Nor did she account for Dash’s actions.

----
“Y’know, LeShae...I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something…”  Dash began to speak as LeShae brought the cup within an inch of her lips.   Dash shifted positions, crossing her legs some under the table.

“Yeah?”  LeShae responded, wetting her lips with her tongue before finally beginning to take a sip from her cup.

“I...I don’t know if you’re seeing anyone, but...would you want to go get dinner some time?” As she spoke, Dash nervously let her foot slide against the single table leg, until she realized it was not the table leg she was stroking with her foot.  Her eyes went wide.

LeShae, mid-sip, inhaled sharply in response to Dash suddenly playing footsie with her and pulled her drink away from her face, spilling some on her face and shirt in the process. She quickly placed the cup down and looked for a napkin to grab.

“Oh no, I didn’t mean to...I thought that was…!”  Dash stumbled over her words, shifting out of her seat.  “Here, let me go get you some napkins, I’m so sorry!”
“No, it’s fine...just let me go to the bathroom.” LeShae stood as well, covering her face and nose to hide the mess before heading inside to clean up in the bathroom.  Once she grabbed the door handle, though, she found it locked.  Inside, she heard someone shift as if to warn her that it was occupied.  Groaning under her breath, LeShae grabbed a napkin from a nearby table and wiped her face some.  It took the occupant of the bathroom another three or four minutes, but eventually the woman stepped out, quirking a brow at LeShae, who ignored her.  Slipping inside the bathroom, she grabbed some paper from the dispenser and began to dab at her shirt.  Her nose itched, she must have sniffed up some coffee.  Thanks, Dash.

---


“LeShae!  LESHAE!” Erin screamed louder and louder, desperate to get LeShae’s attention as the cup moved towards her face.  She was once again treated to an unobstructed view of LeShae’s nose, lips and chin.  She had a moment of hope, as the vessel she was stranded on paused in front of her former client’s mouth.  The lips parted partially, allowing Erin to see inside the dark, moist chamber again.  She shuddered and began backing away from the edge of the cup where the mouth would collide with the cup.  

“Yeah?”  She heard the woman speak, before that soft, pink, powerful tongue casually slid over the still clueless woman’s lips, leaving them glistening in the sun.  The movement begun again, and Erin screamed, scrambling out of the way of the lip’s projected path. She turned and began to run, but found herself losing traction rather quickly.  Despite being almost clear on the other side of the cup’s lid, she began to slide backwards, just in time to see the lips grace the edge of the cup’s lid, right where she projected.  Despite not being in danger of being swallowed in the first wave, the cup was still rising and inclining, and Erin’s was now sliding back towards the mouth.

Before she made it, though, she noticed a shadow above her that she had not noticed before.  Looking up as she slid, she could see a dark, deep cavern...it wasn’t LeShae’s mouth, it was her nose.  Before she could react, she heard a terrible rumble, a suction, and Erin was tumbling deep into LeShae’s nostril.

It wasn’t like through empty space.  A few dozen feet into the nostril, and things got much, much warmer, and the miniscule nose hairs inside the nostril were like vines, whipping across her skin.  LeShae had inhaled heavily and quickly, so Erin’s journey deeper into the moist, sticky world was violent and unrelenting.  At one point, she crashed violently into a wall, and her shoulder screamed fiercely at her for subjecting it to more pain.  Hitting the wall did slow her momentum almost to a complete halt, however, and she only tumbled back a few more feet before finally landing in small clearing.  She’d ended up pretty deep in here, and it was relatively quiet, apart from the cave like sounds of LeShae’s breathing and mucus dripping around her.  


She took the moment to cry.  She’d been crying off and on the entire time, from the moment she’d ended up in LeShae’s boot until moments ago, stranded on her coffee cup.  This was the first time that she’d been able to have a deep, sobbing cry at her predicament.  She was shrunken, absolutely miniscule, and now lost deep in the bog like caverns of a woman’s nose.  She wasn’t sure if she was going to die here, but she was beginning to lose faith that she would make it back to her normal size. A few seconds into her cry, she felt the rumbling of LeShae speaking, which scared her at first, but was gone moments later, returning to a sense of normality, or at least relative normality.  It was dark, it was quiet, and it was almost...almost worth trying to rest here for a while.

The wind currents were nothing like the one that carried her in here.  They were strong, surely, enough to push or pull her where they wanted, but as long as she stayed curled up against a wall, she was able to avoid going deeper into the cavern.  She thought about it again, she was inside LeShae’s nose.  A living, breathing woman’s nostril was a huge cave to her now, able to be explored and climbed through.  A basic high school education told her that not too far behind where she was now was a precipice that lead to LeShae’s throat.  As hard as she’d tried to avoid being eaten alive, now she had a looming threat of being swallowed in a glob of mucus.  The thought made her dry heave, but she still had nothing in her stomach, despite having been stuck in a giant pastry not five minutes ago.

With what little energy and will to live she had, Erin began to crawl on her belly towards the direction she’d come from, hoping that it would help her avoid being inhaled deeper, or exhaled into another precarious situation.  She needed to take her time.  Despite LeShae’s nose being petite and hardly something anyone spent any time thinking about, Erin had to be careful she didn’t bring any attention to her inside it. Her shoulder kept screaming, but she pulled herself forward.  


The farther along she pulled herself, the better she felt.  Traces of light had begun to reach her, and Erin regretted being able to see the thick, sloppy mucus she was trying to climb through.  She had to keep reminding herself that she was very tiny, it felt like LeShae’s nose was filled with snot, enough that she could drown in some places.  She avoided those areas.

LeShae’s rhythmic breathing set the pace, and as she headed for what she hoped would be freedom, she noticed the area was slightly more moist, and she could smell something familiar...coffee.  As curious as to why the coffee smell was so strong, despite not being in her mouth, Erin pushed the thought aside for now, especially when she discovered a landmark...a large, silver rod screwed into a thin curved piece of metal.  It was LeShae’s nose stud, a sign that she’d made progress.

As she reached it, Erin pushed herself up against the wall, and found herself just tall enough to grab the curved end of the stud’s screwback.  She climbed aboard, and sat there for a moment, trying to catch her breath.  It was almost comforting to have something strong and sturdy to support herself against in this organic, living cave.  She could also see better here, than ever, and saw that the area ahead was a little more dense with those soft nose hairs.  She’d have no way to get around them, she’d just have to hope not to…

Rumble.

Erin sat up quickly, something was about to happen.  Unsure of how to react, Erin turned to slide off of the screwback, but before she had the chance, what light she had a moment ago was completely cut off, and the pressure increased exponentially.  The draft from behind her thundered through the nostril, and Erin found herself careening through the nostril again, towards the exit this time, followed by a hundred gallons of warm, wet snot.  There was little she could do, the nose hairs she’d seen earlier whipped across her body again, leaving a few welts and bruises, and breaking up the mucus she was being followed by.  

In the blink of an eye, the mucus bits had caught her, and she was expelled along with them out of LeShae’s nostril, into a folded tissue.  Before Erin could react, the rest of the mucus followed, covering the surface that Erin had landed on.  LeShae had blown her nose, and expelled the tiny woman from her nostril like some dust caught in her nasal cavity.

Coughing and struggling wildly, Erin fought to make her way to the top of the miniscule puddle of mucus that had been purged from LeShae’s nose.  She was humiliated, stuck and helpless in this woman’s snot-covered tissue.  Comparatively, there wasn’t much expelled from the nose, but it was enough to have annoyed LeShae, apparently.

But Erin, being the only moving bit of mucus on the napkin, had caught the eye of her powerful goddess of an ex-client pretty quickly, as she scanned the tissue for the offending mucus.


The pretty, raven-haired woman’s face lit up when she saw the tiny girl struggling in her snot.


“I’m not sure how you got in my nose, Erin...but maybe you’ll stay put now.”  She smirked some, and Erin got one last look at her gigantic captor, and began sobbing again as she saw the napkin begin folding around her, encasing her in it’s folds and sealing her in tight with the rest of the excrement of the pretty girl’s nose.