- Text Size +

LeShae breathed a huge sigh of relief as she tucked the little napkin filled with a few drippings from her nose...and a tiny little woman, into her purse.  Erin was safe, alive, and LeShae could finally head home.  She only had one last distraction.  As she opened the bathroom door, she glanced out of the large glass panes that made up the front entrance of the coffee shop.  Outside, she could see Dash, still sitting there with her coffee at an otherwise empty table.  Dash was sitting with her back to the entrance, meaning LeShae could slip out the side entrance.  Perfect.  

With Erin stowed neatly away in her purse and unlikely to escape the unconventional confinement, LeShae was free to give a light jog to the side entrance.  After that, a quick walk across the parking lot, and she’d be back at the salon where she parked.  She almost giggled to herself in excitement.  

Arriving at her car, she unlocked the door remotely and slipped inside, pushing the ‘Start Engine’ button quickly pulling out of the parking lot.  It was 4:45...backroads were the best option, taking the highway and hitting rush hour traffic would only prolong her suffering that much more.  She clicked on some tunes for the drive home and smiled, it was going to be a good night.

~~~

Erin had finally caught a second breath.  Her time in LeShae’s nose had been just the slowdown in pace she needed.  It hadn’t been pleasant, and she wouldn’t for an instant go back willingly, but it was just long enough to focus on what she needed to do.  She wanted revenge.

The first thought that crossed her mind, as she struggled in the hardening, clear mucus from her adversary’s nose, was to take her own life.  LeShae wanted her alive, she didn’t know why, but suicide would not only free her from this torment (and possibly a life of being a shrunken slave), but it would keep LeShae from getting what she wanted.

Or...she could fight.  She could find a way to escape, survive, and land that bitch in jail for everything she’d done.  But that meant surviving, which was easier said than done.  And before she could even begin anything...she had to escape this snot-encrusted tissue.  From here, all she knew was that she had been tucked away somewhere.  It definitely wasn’t LeShae’s boot, so she assumed it was either a pocket or her purse --the lack of body heat told her it was probably her purse.  Lots of hiding places, if she could escape.  Using what strength she had, Erin began to rip and claw at napkin.  At this size, it was more like tearing cotton, but it wasn’t impossible.  She just needed time.

~~~

Fifteen minutes after departing the salon, LeShae finally pulled into the parking lot of her condo. She grabbed her purse semi-carefully and moved quickly out of the car and up the stairs to her home, where she made her way inside.  She lazily tossed the keys on the table and sat in the plush carpet next to it, then sat her purse on the table in front of her.  Practically ecstatic with excitement, she began to sort through the items in her purse.  For a moment, she didn’t see the napkin and began to panic, pulling out the wallet, makeup kit, breath mints, USB drive, until she saw a tuft of white paper, and pulled it out carefully.  She set it amongst the items on the table, then slowly, gently unfolded it.

Inside, she found a slightly moist layer of paper...and a tiny, helpless woman.  She grinned again.

“Hi, Erin.”  LeShae spoke for the first time since leaving the coffee shop.  It was also the first time she’d greeted her tiny captive so casually.  “Just so you know, this…is kind of going to be a one-sided conversation.  I can’t really understand what you’re saying.  You’re a little too...little.”  She giggled to herself, moving a little closer to the napkin so that her face would fill Erin’s view.  She was starting to get off on this whole thing.

Practically inhaling the euphoria she was expecting, LeShae shifted her position and began to pull off her shoes, un-zipping each one before slipping the off her warm, soft feet.  As she did, she remembered how much trouble they caused tiny Erin, not quite an hour ago.

“Oh, sorry about the whole shoe thing...I hadn’t planned on carrying you around in my boot, but you kinda made it easy.  Hope my feet didn’t stink.”  Her grin faded some, she sincerely hoped her feet didn’t stink.  “Now let me help you out of there.”  Reaching down slowly, she watched Erin, who had just gotten to her knees, try to scramble away from LeShae’s manicured fingernails.  Sighing, she stopped, letting her fingers setting nearby, next to the napkin.  “Listen, bitch.  You’re only going to make things harder if you run like that.  I don’t actually want to hurt you, but you’re gonna get hurt if you keep acting like that.”  To emphasize her point, LeShae tapped a few of her clear-glossed nails on the wooden coffee table, and let her thumb rest immediately in front of the tiny girl.  “Now, let’s talk.”

~~~


Erin, was struck with fear.  Her attempt at escaping had failed miserably, and now she was staring up at LeShae, with the woman’s full attention focused squarely on her.  The only reprieve she had was that LeShae didn’t want her dead.  

 

Yet.

 

When LeShae attempted to free her from the napkin, Erin thought of nothing but to run, and began scrambling on hands and knees away.  Only a motion or two in, and the shadow of LeShae’s hand moved ahead of her and came down quickly.  She closed her eyes, hoping not to be crushed, and when she reopened them she was standing in front of LeShae’s thumb, the shiny, glossed surface of her thumbnail reflecting Erin’s own image back at her.  The thumb itself was a few times wider than she was tall, and made her instantly stumble backward.  Driving the point home, a few of the other fingers’ nails began to tap loudly on the table, cracking like lightning in the little girl’s ears.  Erin covered her head and stared anywhere but LeShae’s face.

~~~

“Good.  This could be a good thing for both of us, trust me Erin.  But you have to trust me.  I’ll explain everything in a few minutes, but I have to make a phone call, first.  Now just stay there.”  Erin didn’t move, and LeShae took this as a sign of obedience.  She smirked at how good she was at this negotiation thing.  Maybe her Italian roots could be traced back to the mafia...who knew.  She reached over for her purse and reached for her phone.  Strange, not in her purse.  She scanned the table, assuming it was one of the items she removed from her purse to find Erin...nope.  Maybe in her car?  No, it couldn’t be, she hadn’t used it since she left the…

Fuck.  

It all came flashing back to her.  In the rush to get away from Dash, LeShae had left the phone on the table outside, along with her spilled coffee and pecan tart.  Not that those mattered, but the details returned to her so vividly that she moaned out loud. Attention shifting back to Erin, she leaned in close to the table.

“Look, I have to go for a minute.”  She pushed her purse and the items on the table back, and carefully, softly used her finger to push Erin to the middle of the table.  “Stay. Right. Fucking. There.  You don’t move, we’re going to have a real easy, relaxing night.  I could lock you up or some shit, but...this is me proving that I want this to be a good thing for both of us.  Don’t screw it up.  I’ll be gone thirty seconds.”  Standing up, LeShae grabbed her keys and moved quickly to the door, slipped on a pair of simple white flip-flops, and closed the door behind her.

~~~

LeShae was really dumb.

Did she really think that Erin wasn’t going to take the opportunity to get the hell out of dodge while she could?  With her original plans for escape completely busted, Erin was ready to either escape or die trying.  The moment the door closed, Erin made a full sprint.  Fortunately the purse had been moved in such a position that the strap was now dangling off the edge of the table.  It had to be hitting the floor somehow, this was almost too perfect.  It only took a few seconds for Erin to reach the purse, climb onto the buckle of the strap, and begin climbing down.

About a minute into her descent to the floor, Erin quickly found that her shoulder, again, was begging to receive medical attention.  At least part of the climb down required putting some weight on that shoulder, and each time, her shoulder throbbed in rebellion.  Another minute and a half of this, and escaping was already looking bleak.

However, she saw that the leather strap of the purse was thick enough and wide enough that instead of climbing, maybe she could just slide?  It was a better plan than spending ten minutes climbing to down, only to be caught by LeShae, who she realized should have been back long ago.  Time to get moving.  She shifted onto her back side and pushed herself the last few relative yards to the steepest part of the strap, then slid off.

If she hadn’t been in pain and quickly beginning to feel the friction burn, this might have been fun.  It was almost like a riding a slightly less tame roller coaster.  The wind whipped through her hair, and she was making much faster progress.  

As she reached the halfway point, she peeked over the edge and realized that the strap didn’t quite reach the floor, it was settled against the now vacant pair of ankle boots that LeShae had discarded moments ago.  It was a little too late to stop now, and Erin whined in discomfort as the one-way trip carried her right toward those terrible, terrible pieces of footwear that the woman tortured her in.  A second or two later, and Erin was in free-fall.

This time, it was her hip that took the brunt of the impact, the shrunken girl tumbling unceremoniously into the empty cavern of LeShae’s boot. Despite landing at the cushioned heel, her momentum didn’t let her stay there for long enough to appreciate it, soon enough she was rolling down the insole, back down to the toe of the very same boot she’d been trapped in just a bit earlier that day.  It was a different experience this time, she hadn’t gotten to appreciate the architecture of LeShae’s shoe originally, not that she wanted to.  She was free to explore the terrain, unmolested by the giantesses wiggling toes or crushing sole, though she could still smell their presence.  The body lotion and light fleshy scent of LeShae’s bare foot still hung in the air, and it just made Erin want to escape that much more quickly.

She scrambled away from the toe of the boot, taking a moment to avoid the slight impressions left in the floor by the toes themselves, a reminder of how daunting each of them were.  Climbing up the inclined insole Erin finally made it back up to the heel, where she was granted just a bit of mercy.  With this boot vacant, the zipper was down, and Erin would have no trouble escaping.  She headed for the exit, limping slightly with her hip reminding her of it’s own injury now.  

She reached the zipper without incident and quickly moved to try climbing out, but froze in her tracks when she heard the tell-tale sign of LeShae’s return, the door opening.  Gasping, she swung her weight back across the zipper-treads and tucked herself behind the lining of the boot to hide, peeking  between the to see as much as she could.

“I’m back…”  LeShae answered for a moment, and Erin could see LeShae’s sandal-clad feet step through the door.  “Please don’t tell me you were stupid enough to move, either…”  The goddess spoke from high above. Her steps were ominous, each lift of her foot creating that familiar ‘thwack’ of the sandal’s sole slapping into the soft flesh of LeShae’s foot, resonating through the air and ringing in Erin’s ears.  She watched thick carpet fibers, each twice as tall as her, disappear under the woman’s tread, crushing anything that was unfortunate enough to end up in it’s path.  Erin found herself whimpering in fear, she’d run, but now she was too far play innocent, and too close to move.

“...you were!  You little bitch!”  LeShae’s voiced crescendoed in time with her footsteps, placing her closer to the table.  Being on the third floor of this apartment building meant that the ground beneath her was someone else’s roof, and her footsteps, no longer soft and casual, caused thuds that were not some fictitious, pre-recorded sound created by foley artists in a studio...no.  These were real, live, ground shaking thuds, from a real, live, angry giantess.

These powerful footsteps created just enough movement that that threw poor tiny Erin off balance, and she went tumbling forward, out of the boot.  She did, however, managed to grab hold of the zipper and dangle there, barely able to mute her scream of pain from that incessant shoulder injury.  She looked down, and saw that the ground was several yards below, and worse, LeShae’s powerful left foot landed on the opposite side of the boot.  It shook Erin heavily, but she kept her hold.  What she didn’t expect was LeShae’s right foot to graze the same side of the boot Erin was dangling from.  The tiny girl could hardly keep her balance as the entire boot shifted several inches, and Erin fell, once again, towards the floor.

Her landing, for once, was not painfully jarring.  Her bruises and injuries cried out some, but she found that she could immediately recover and sit up straight.  But when she did, she did not like what she saw.

Towering above her, the high arch of LeShae’s foot had created a tall, fleshy alcove, tall enough to single-family home.  She had not fallen to the floor, she landed in LeShae’s flip-flop, immediately next to her bare foot.  When Erin had shared LeShae’s boot with this foot, she had not been able to see it in such detail, being pitch black inside the shoe.  Here, however, she had an unrestricted view of every inch of the woman’s powerful foot.  From the swirling, oceanic whorls of engraved lines, her footprints, to the slightest twitch of the flexing muscles that operated the foot itself.

“This better be a joke, Erin…!”  LeShae growled, kneeling to get closer to the table.

“Eep!”  Erin yelped as LeShae began to move, shifting her weight onto the balls of her feet.  This in turn began to push again the material of the sandal, causing the back end to lift slightly as the rest of the foot raised high above the base of the shoe itself.  This gave Erin a monumental view of the sole of LeShae’s foot, each wrinkle of flesh moving to compensate for the movement, tall hills and deep valleys of female foot flesh flattening out as the goddess moved. It also caused Erin to begin sliding down the material, along the side of the foot as the entire shoe raised barely an inch off of the ground.  Desperate to find something to hold on to, she was just barely able to grab ahold of the towering archway of leather that made the thong of the sandal.  As she looked around for something, anything to help her get off of the woman’s shoe, she caught a glance of something written on the insole.

“Nordstrom - U.S. 7”  

LeShae’s was a petite woman with a slim build, cute features, and small feet.  This just humbled Erin even more, surviving even simple motions had become a struggle.

~~~

 
“Dammit!  You always ruin everything!” LeShae began with a shout of anger, which quickly settled into almost a whimper.  She sounded...desperate, not furious.  After her failed attempt to find Erin on the table, she stood to her full height again, letting her feet settle back into her flip-flops.  “I...I still have to find my phone.  I don’t want you to die or get hurt anymore than you probably are.  Fucking stop being a bitch for once, okay?”  Reaching over, she grabbed the breath mints from earlier off of the table, popping the lid open.  “Listen, I’m giving you another chance.  I know you’re scared and shit, but running around where I can’t find you is just going to get you stepped on or killed some other way.  Even if you left my apartment, we’re on the third floor, you can’t get down, or go anywhere.”

She placed the square, clear container of breath mints, still half-full, into the carpet by her boots.  “When you come to your senses, just climb into this container, and I’ll know where to find you.  If you're not there when I get back, I’ll have to assume you’re already dead....good luck surviving without me.”

~~~

Erin was able to avoid the descending sole of LeShae’s foot as it settled back into place by sliding further across the white surface of the sandal.  As she passed the ball of her foot, she pulled herself up and headed for the edge of the shoe.  Above her, LeShae’s toes wiggled gently, another warning to stay away from the monumental towers of flesh.  Slipping off the edge of the sandal, Erin high-tailed it for cover, the closest being the arch of one of those same ankle boots.


Seconds later, Erin saw the crate-like container of car-sized mints be placed a few dozens yards away.  She could understand every word, and wasn’t sure to trust them...but LeShae made sense.  Even if she did escape to the door, she couldn’t go anywhere.  She’d get eaten by a bug at worst, or starve to death at best. It would be no better than taking her chances with LeShae.  

 

Hiding in the towering archway of LeShae’s ankle boots, sitting in the tall carpet, Erin could see LeShae’s feet sitting above the carpet majestically.  She hoped this was the last she’d see of them.  She didn’t even panic when the flip-flopped feet turned and crashed away for the door again, she just curled up and watched silently until LeShae left, and locked the door behind her.  Closing her eyes, the tiny girl fell asleep a few minutes later.