- Text Size +

 

She was ready for this to be over.

It had been hours since Erin had originally shrunk, and now she was a prisoner is LeShae’s apartment, unable to do anything but wait for her to come back and continue the torment she’d already begun, only this time LeShae would be fully aware and intentional about the pain and humiliation she would be putting her through.  Erin wasn’t entirely sure which was worse.

The ankle boots that had been her prison for much of the day still towered high above her, without LeShae’s feet in them, the seemed less intimidating, but no less impressive in stature or ability to crush her.  She’d gotten to know their owner’s feet much more intimately than she’d ever wanted, and the combination of the two made a Godzilla movie look like a romantic comedy.  In short, LeShae’s petite feet were indomitable power houses of femininity and destruction as far as Erin were concerned.  She shuddered, partially out of fear, but she couldn’t ignore the rush of adrenaline at the idea of the roles being reversed. If she could get LeShae’s into her shoes, neither of the women would ever forget the wrath of a scorned hairstylist.  

But..LeShae didn’t have a shrinking disorder. LeShae wasn’t the size of a speck.  LeShae wasn’t debating whether or not to resign what was left of her life to being the toy of a self-righteous, entitled, cliche false stereotype of a millennial fashionista.

 

With a quiet, defeated sigh, Erin turned towards the open breath mint case, and took a step towards it, she was sure this piece of clear plastic was about to become her new home the moment LeShae discovered her inside. As she crossed the threshold of her prison, she her a muffled voice.  Was LeShae back already?  

Then she heard another. Then the doorknob jiggled. Then it swung open.

 

The first thing she noticed were the bright red capris pants on this new goddess.  They exposed the lower shins and ankles of the woman who stepped inside, wearing a pair of low-heeled, black, patent leather mules. Higher up, a white sleeveless top with some band’s album art on the front.  Long blonde hair tumbled down either side of her face, framing it perfectly, her eyes covered by dark shades. Erin didn’t recognize the woman, but she hoped that she was the kind of person to help a shrunken girl in need.

So mesmerized was Erin with this new goddess that she hardly noticed that the woman was not alone.  Behind her, a redheaded woman wearing a black shirt, shorts, and running shoes.  Erin recognized the girl as Dash, the barista that she’d tried to get the attention of at the coffee shop.

“Hey, LeShae? You home?” Erin heard the first girl call out, taking a step farther into the apartment. Despite being as petite as LeShae was, Erin swore she felt this girl’s footsteps twice as much as any of LeShae’s.  Standing partially inside the breath mint container, Erin immediately felt conflicted about whether it would be worth it to attempt to reach one of these girl’s attention.  

“It’s a good thing you showed up when you did, Zoe.  I didn’t want to sit around outside with LeShae’s phone waiting for her to show up if she wasn’t already here.” Dash said, stepping in immediately after the goddess, who Erin assumed was Zoe.  Dash paused in front of the door and looked around.  “Woah, this place is so nice…”
“Yeah, she’s always liked things on the pricier side.  It’s hard to believe we’re related sometimes.” Zoe shrugged, heading over to the couch, but pausing in front of the table next to LeShae’s abandoned boots. She reached down and picked up a container of breath mints, quirking an eyebrow at the open container, before dumping one into her palm and closing the lid and setting it on the table amongst the other discarded items from LeShae’s purse. She took a moment to read the label some, shifting her bare foot inside it’s shoe a bit, then shrugged passively. Finally, she tossed the breath mint into her mouth, took a seat on the couch and crossed her legs.
Dash wandered over, also giving a curious eye to the assortment of things on the table, but chose to stand instead, taking Zoe’s place in front of the table next to the boots.  
“So, uhm…how long have you guys been cousins?” Dash tried to strike up a conversation with a joke, but Zoe, who had removed her shades, quirked an eyebrow and looked away impassively.  
“...Hah...funny.” Sighing, she began to bounce her foot gently in the air, beginning to wish she had have just taken LeShae’s phone from Dash and sent the red-head on her way.  Zoe hadn’t realized how true her cousin’s horror stories about this girl had been until she was experiencing them first hand.  Dash idly rocked back and forth on her heels and toes.
“I’ve...uhm, never seen you around here before, are you, like…”
“I’m just visiting.” Zoe answered without so much as looking at the other woman.  “Hey, so how about I just hang onto LeShae’s phone and let you get back to...uh, whatever you were doing before.”
“Oh, I wasn’t doing anything important.”
“It’s fine, really, I’ll just hang on to it, I don’t know when she’ll be home. She’s feel so bad that you waited for her.”
“Well, are you sure? Because I really don’t…”
“I’m sure.” Zoe said, trying to force a smile onto her face. “I’ll tell her you stopped by to drop it off.” Dash looked a little disappointed, but relented.
“...yeah, okay.  Thanks.”  She slipped the phone out of her purse and set it down.  “Uh...do you mind if I use the bathroom first?”
“The only one is in LeShae’s room..I don’t really want to let someone in her bedroom without…”
“I really have to go...I’ll be super quick, I swear!” Before Zoe could argue, Dash was already bouncing off toward LeShae’s bedroom.  Pinching the bridge of her nose, Zoe uncrossed her legs to place both feet on the ground, and buried her face in her hands for a moment with a frustrated sigh.

---


“EEP!”  Erin screamed as Zoe’s feet landed on either side of the plastic container she was standing inside.  The ground rumbled slightly under the massive woman’s steps, enough so that she heard the round breath mints deeper in the container tumble around some, and she was slightly afraid one would roll right on top of her.  Looking straight up, she saw the shadow of Zoe’s hand coming down to pick her up, and she waved her arms around from inside of the container to try and attract the woman’s attention from inside.  


“HEY!  Help me!  Please!”  She screamed, knowing full well that she wouldn’t be heard from inside the container, but feeling that not screaming was not putting in a full effort.  Zoe’s fingers soon eclipsed the light, the fleshy digits surrounded the container and filling Erin’s vision.  The fingerprints might has well have been ladder rungs, Erin could easily have climbed Zoe’s thumb like the face of a rock wall for beginners.

But as Zoe’s finger and thumb pressed against the plastic, growing more pale against the pressure, the container shifted, one of the mints fulfilling Erin’s previous fear, and rolling towards her.  She gasped, trying to move out of the way and stepping closer towards the open lid of the container, and immediately lost her footing.  She tried to grab ahold of the slick plastic wall, but could not get a grip, and tumbled out of the container towards the floor.

She was lucky in that this all happened as quickly as it did, Zoe had lifted the container more tha an inch out of the carpet before Erin was falling back to the ground, and she landed right back where she had been standing before the girls had entered.  She was once again reminded of her injuries as they screamed out to her upon impact on the floor.  More importantly, she was reminded of the fear of being at a woman’s feet when you were beneath her notice, and too small to be of any consequence.

 

Zoe’s feet towered above Erin on either side of her, the backs of the mule, slip-on shoes exposing Zoe’s heels and ankles as tall as any mountain she’d ever considered.  Like LeShae’s, Zoe’s feet seemed perfectly unblemished, if not slightly pinkened from supporting the petite woman’s weight at the moment.  The exposed flesh both gave Erin something to be wary of, but hope that she might get help just yet.  If Zoe were ticklish at all, pounding away at her heel or under her ankle should be enough to at least get a reaction.  However, the kind of reaction she would get was the concern, she didn’t want the blonde giantess to shift her weight under the tickle and end Erin underfoot. Still, she had to try.

“ZOE!”  She screamed, finding it strange to call out to a woman who she was only partially sure she’d gotten the name correct of. Additionally, the screaming was beginning to wear at her throat again.  Regardless, she did the best sprint she could muster towards Zoe’s right shoe, hoping the inch-high rubber heel would be easy enough to climb.  From there, she’d roll over onto the insole and go to town on the girl’s exposed foot.

As she ran, the idea of spending more time with feet sickened her, but as much as it did, the idea of returning to LeShae’s witting or unwitting clutches made her stomach turn that much more.

Like her cousin, LeShae had perfumed her feet with a scented lotion, this one being a more neutral, honey and cocoa butter smell, but the smell was more prominent.  Erin was just glad that there was any attempt at all, and never thought she’d appreciate someone caring so well for their feet as Zoe and LeShae seemed to.

Approaching the monolith of a shoe, Erin looked up at the sheer, flat surface that made up the heel of Zoe’s shoe.  She winced at the idea, it was only a few yards above her, a much shorter climb than LeShae’s boots, but much less forgiving.  She did see that the surface was somewhat worn in, and to her luck, was made of several smaller layer of rubber, making the climb much more plausible.  Soon enough, she was pushing her way up to the top

Again, the heels of these shoes were only an inch tall, if that, and Erin’s struggle to climb the heel of some giant woman’s footwear humbled her.  She was putting all of her effort into climbing the sole of a shoe that was probably only as tall as its owner’s toes. She didn’t want to think about Zoe’s toes, they were seemingly miles away, and she was happy to stay far, far out of their reach.

After a few seconds of climbing, she reached the soft insole of the shoe, pulled herself up, and rolled over onto the slightly curved insole.  She breathed heavily for a moment, opening her eyes to find herself near the soft arch of the woman’s foot.  Above her, the ankle, and further up, her leg disappeared into the fire-engine red capri pants leg.  

The warmth of shoe, provided by the natural body heat of Zoe’s foot, as well as the softness of the insole, the smell of the lotion creating a soothing combo.  Erin was beaten and battered, mentally exhausted and emotionally wrecked.  This was the closest to being comfortable that she had been in several hours, and if she were not inside a woman’s shoe, she likely would have curled up for a nap.  But Zoe was not a patient girl, and Erin found that out the hard way.

Her eyebrows raised and her heart sank as she watched Zoe’s foot slowly lift and begin to move.  The soft sole of her foot began to expose itself just under her arch, and Erin peered deeper into the cavern of the shoe, watching as the foot begin to slip out of the shoe itself, the entire surface she was on gently shifting to allow more room for Zoe’s to pull her foot out.  

She whimpered under her breath as she saw deep in the shadows of the patent leather interior of the mule, Zoe’s red-polished toes wiggling gently as they came into view, and moved towards her.  

 

Erin was at the mercy of yet another woman’s foot.