- Text Size +

LeShae couldn’t believe it actually happened.  It finally worked.  Erin had finally shrunken again, and was scrambling around somewhere at her feet.  And even better, she was alone in the salon.  The weeks, maybe months of coming in and making Erin use her tainted shampoo, secretly exposing her to the chemicals that she was allergic to, the ones that made her shrink, was finally worth it.  LeShae wasn’t sure if there were security cameras, so she played it safe, and waited until Erin made her way closer.  Standing up and looking around on the floor for her would have not only been incriminating, but would have made her look pretty strange if someone else came in.  She hadn’t known what to do with the tiny girl or how to get her home, until a few minutes after Erin disappeared, LeShae felt the tiniest movement on her boot.  At first she just tapped her foot a few times, forgetting that there was a tiny woman somewhere on the floor.  But then she remembered Erin, and was afraid she’d accidentally crushed the shrunken hair-stylist under foot.  Peeking over her magazine, she noticed the zipper of her boot swinging against her ankle, inside her shoe…and Erin, desperately clinging to it.  It was too perfect.

“Buh-bye.” She whispered, before tapping her foot one last time, and watching Erin fall deep inside of her shoe.  Erin Tucker was trapped in her boot.  For a moment, LeShae considered whether or not today had been a good day to forego her socks.  Shrugging the thought off mentally, she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, so that the boot containing her tiny prisoner was lifted from the floor. Glancing at the timer on her phone next to her, she still had five minutes left under the hairdryer.  She smirked and turned the page on her magazine, bouncing her foot gently in the air.

***

Erin actually did not fall as far she expected, the fall from LeShae’s ankle to the floor had to have been 50 feet, but she was not falling to the floor, she was falling inside of her shoe. The light had immediately disappeared under her ankle, the temperature climbed ten degrees. After falling what couldn’t have been more than two seconds, Erin’s body collided with a warm, soft surface, and it only took a moment to realize that it was the side of LeShae’s ankle. She didn’t stay there long though, the smooth flesh allowed her to slide off, and tumble another fifteen feet to the insole of the boot.  Erin landed roughly on her shoulder, yelped in pain, and was sure that it was dislocated or something. Turning over, she slowly sat up and looked at her surroundings. 

It was nearly pitch black, other than what light shone in from above.  She was facing the heel of her shoe, an enormous wall of foot flesh to her left, the heel of LeShae’s foot, her heel-skin not looking as soft and perfect as it probably did to the woman herself. To her right, another wall, the side of the boot.  The zipper was there, only this time it was not as obviously climbable.  It still seemed that Erin could probably climb up and out of the boot, but it wouldn’t be as easy, especially not with her shoulder so hurt.  Behind her, Erin knew that she was only a few steps away from the steep decline that lead deeper into the shoe, and she shuttered to think about if she’d landed closer to that hellish world.  Everything around her smelled like some kind of flowery lotion, and a little like sweat.  It had to have smelled so much worse deeper into the boot.  Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she pulled herself up and took a slow step toward the zipper.

No sooner had she reached to grab it, did she feel LeShae’s foot shift some.  Erin hesitated, glancing back at the enormous woman’s foot, and heard what was probably a loud thud, to her, but was diminished by being inside the boot.  Fifteen possibilities raced through her head, before she felt the entire foot carry her shoe-prison higher into the air.  Erin fell over, but grabbed ahold of the teeth of the zipper just in enough time to prevent herself from falling.  Looking up, she could see quick glimpses of LeShae, and the room she was in, and for a moment she could see further up out of the boot.  LeShae’s leg extended high, high into the air.  It would take half an hour, easily, to walk the length of that leg…climbing it was an entirely different issue. 

Soon enough, the lifting sensation was over, and Erin had only a brief reprieve before the entire boot began to buck and sway.  At first, it was just enough to make Erin have to regain a secure hold on the zipper-teeth, but a second later, the bucking and swaying turned into a violent, vigorous left- to right shaking.  Erin immediately lost her grip, and felt the boot in its entirety shift downward a few inches, like an elevator.  While the shaking continued, Erin scrambled to find purchase, her body bouncing haphazardly against both the wall and floor of the boot, and into the side of LeShae’s foot.  The ridges and creases in the pink flesh on LeShae’s heel were almost enough for her to grab, but before a good grip could be had, Erin was thrown back against the wall of the shoe.

After several seconds of this, Erin noticed that LeShae’s foot was no longer flush against the sole of the boot.  Prone, almost face down on the sole of the boot, Erin could see that the foot was hovering several feet above the insole, probably half an inch at normal scale. LeShae must have it off of the ground.  Not that it mattered to her, she just wanted the shaking to stop.  The woman must have been bouncing and shaking her foot around.  But had LeShae actually seen her?  Was she tormenting her on purpose, or did she just imagine that brief moment of eye-contact?  Either way, she didn’t want to end up falling down toward those toes, hidden by the darkness, so escape needed to happen soon.

              Erin tightened her grip on the insole threading as best as she could, and began trying to pull herself closer towards the zipper, knowing it was her best option for escape under her own power.  She pushed herself up with her legs, then reached out to grab another handful of insole, but when the continued bouncing of the foot jarred that tender shoulder of hers, Erin yelped, letting go of the insole.  She was slung around again, but didn’t fare so well this time.  Her tiny, slim body, sliding around on the insole, rolled right into the newly created space between LeShae’s foot and the insole of the shoe.  Above her, when Erin opened her eyes, the rounded heel of the woman’s foot hovered directly above her face, the warm, pink skin inches from her nose. 

Erin screamed the loudest, most blood-curdling screaming she’d ever screamed, and immediately began to scramble away from under the foot of the possibly clueless giantess.  However, Erin realized that she was having a hard time finding a way to push herself back up with the legs, and the bouncing, shaking, wiggling foot did not help.  Every few seconds, Erin felt herself sliding a little closer to the precipice of the decline towards LeShae’s toes, and a little further away from the heel.  The sole above her seemed to soften as she slipped, with tiny wrinkles developing into larger ones as the flesh widened. 

“No, please LeShae, please get me outta here!”  The skinny, shrunken girl yelled through her re-emerging tears.  It wasn’t that she was afraid of LeShae’s toes, but more that she knew getting trapped down there would mean she would be stuck inside this giant bitch’s shoe until she decided to take the boot off.  It could mean hours of torment at her toes, if she even survived.

The air got heavier, muggier, and less tolerable the further she went.  Below, she could feel her legs able to kick a little more, her feet and legs were now completely under the arch of the foot, which meant as soon as her thighs got there, she’d be completely at the mercy of momentum.

“No, no!” She tried turning over, but her shoulder immediately rebelled, sending Erin’s mind reeling in pain and knowing she was screwed.  LeShae’s toes would have to be the size of houses, and Erin was about to become a piece of dirt, crushed between or under them. 

“LeShae, NO!”  Momentum finally took over, and Erin finally began sliding down the steep hill, watching several inches of wrinkled, soft foot flesh become more like a ceiling of some huge cavern.  Erin cringed and prepared for the worst, curling up into a ball to cover her head and vital organs while she tumbled deeper into the hell of LeShae’s boot.