- Text Size +
Spells 3

(***** Volume 1 *****)
Was it day or night? Not that it mattered, but it was the only thought that was really left in his head. Was he asleep or awake? That was an even more pointless question; both were the same. Who was he? That had to be the most pointless question of the three; he was nothing…

*****

Daria smiled as she lay down on her soft bed. That had to be one of the more enjoyable nights she spent dancing in a long while. It was definitely time to get some sleep, but sometimes you have to appreciate the small stuff. Like the tiny movements in her shoe. Or the very faint (and muffled) moans from beneath her sole.

It was only at the stillest moments like this when she even gave a thought to little Kyle. She had been amazed that he hadn’t been killed in the first few days after the spell book had been taken from her. She took out all her aggression on the vile worm, stomping him until he shouldn’t have even been liquid anymore. But he always woke up from his unconsciousness. Well, if that was how fate wanted to play, Daria figured she would play along as well. Every day since then she had enjoyed wearing Kyle in her old Maryjanes. He always felt good beneath the insole, and after awhile, she hardly even realized he was there. The best times were going dancing. When it was a real hot day, she knew it would be dancing that night.

“Did you have fun down there, my love,” Daria asked with special sarcasm. “I’m completely drenched with sweat, so I bet you’re simply drowning in it, huh?” She didn’t expect an answer, but for a brief time she wondered what it must be like in her shoe. It had to be well over a hundred degrees, and the amount of sweat really should have drowned Kyle, but she had realized early on that he couldn’t die like that. The smell must be truly mind numbing. After all, these were the same Maryjanes that she had worn in college. Sure she had to get a new outer sole put on, but everything else was just fine. They had molded to her foot, and she loved the tight fit. She shivered as she thought of the environment in her confining shoe. But the thought of Kyle in there actually brought a smile to her face. He deserved to be in there.

Before she went to bed, Daria decided to take a long shower and give Kyle a little bit of a break. She couldn’t keep him attached to her foot every second, so she simply left him gasping for air in her shoe. It had been six years since he had been shrunken down and mummified.

“What must that have been like?” she thought. Being wrapped tightly in the upper layer of her cruddy insole had to be a fate worse than death; especially when death was impossible. Daria had left the remains of the old insole in there, with Kyle forever stuck beneath it. Sure he had a hole leading to his face, but that only served to funnel more sweat into his eyes, nose, and mouth. Wow, six years trapped in a woman’s shoe. Kyle was such a useless worm!

This same thought was going through her head as she crawled into bed and fell into a deep sleep. She truly missed the power of casting spells, but Daria was finally getting used to it. At least she would have Kyle to take it out on for the rest of her life.

The phone rang, waking Daria up instantly. Who would be calling at this time? Not that it mattered, since Daria had a feeling that it was very important. She reached over to the nightstand and answered the phone.

“Hi Daria,” the voice said. “This is Holly. I know it’s late, but I think I found a way to get back what is ours.” Daria’s heart skipped a beat. Was it possible?

“Holly, come on over right away,” Daria insisted. “We’ll gather the rest of the Coven once we determine what we need to do. Bye.” She hung up the phone and broke out in a sweat. Any alcohol in her system had completely evaporated with the adrenaline coursing through her veins. Could she really get the spell book back?

The girls that had been at her last party of college had stuck together. They met periodically and considered themselves a “Coven” of witches. Even though nobody really had any magical powers. However, Holly kept insisting that there had to be a way to get the book back. She was so insistent, in fact, that Daria believed she would claw her way through Hell, if necessary. Daria had helped Holly out in her research for the first few years, but slowly she began to move on with her life. How can you out-fox a demoness anyway? Apparently, Holly had found a way.

*****

“So this is what I’ve discovered,” Holly began as they sat down and drank some coffee. “It appears that there is a way to find the spell book, but it is probably a long shot. You need to get a hold of the first person you ever cast a spell on. Unfortunately, if you ended up squishing that person, we don’t have much of a chance there.” Daria’s heart sank. Jim had been the first person she had cast a spell on, and she had turned him into a partial insole for a girl’s shoe over six years ago.

“Well, he’s not squished, but he may be hard to get,” Daria confessed.

“The only other way we can get the spell book back would be to find Sonni and fight her for it,” Holly continued.

“How do you fight a demon from Hell?” Daria asked. She couldn’t imagine beating someone who could toss spells instantaneously.

“Well, I have found a museum that has the tools we need,” Holly said. “They have some ancient daggers as well as some amulets. If a person has total concentration when using an amulet, they are protected from any magic. The daggers are more straightforward to use; simply stab like a standard knife.” Daria realized fairly quickly that this was not going to be easy. Even if she found the spell book, she would still have to battle Sonni for it. And as for finding Sonni outright, it was going to be nearly impossible. She would have to try to get Jim back.

“I think I could get the shoe that Jim had been transformed in,” Daria said. “But I don’t know how I would be able to change him back.” Holly was actually a little excited about the question. She had figured that doing battle with a demoness might cause some of the Coven to be affected by magic. So, she had already figured out a way to undo a spell.

“Actually, that won’t be much of a problem,” Holly offered. “If we have the five amulets, we can make a pentagram that will counter almost any spell. The ritual will take some time to perform, and you’ll have to know the general type of spell, but it may not work against a curse.” Daria was beginning to feel more optimistic by the minute. This might actually work.

“I only used a curse to shrink Jim down,” Daria smiled. “The transformation spell was cast normally. This will work out just fine. So where are these amulets…” Holly and Daria continued to talk and plan as the sun rose. Everything was falling into place, and Daria knew that life was about to get very exciting.

*****

Jim didn’t really know who he was any more. If there was a Hell, he was there. All that existed in his world was pain. The pain caused from foot sweat pushed through him; pain from the intense pressure of Rebecca standing on him; pain from the shear potency of the smell all around him; and now constant pain as part of him had begun to wear away.

Rebecca was such a beautiful person, both inside and out. Despite everything that had happened to Jim, he still felt that she was completely blameless. And there were times when he actually felt that he loved her deeply. But for the most part, all he saw was her gigantic toes and the front pad of her lovely bare foot. She always tried to keep her feet soft and nice, but after a while, even the softness began to wear away the insole. It was probably due more to the acidic sweat pouring from her soft sole, but after six years, anything can wear away. This was happening to Jim.

He wasn’t sure how much, or even what part, had been worn completely through, but it hurt terribly. Even when he wasn’t being worn, pain coursed through his “body.” If only he could die a quicker way, he would be forever thankful. But instead he was forced to be dissolved ever-so-slowly. And Rebecca was none the wiser.

However, as he lay there after all this time, Jim felt strangely optimistic. Perhaps this was the day he would die and end his pain. But for whatever reason, Jim felt hope for the first time since he could remember. Even as Rebecca wiggled her huge bare foot inside her shoe and rested the tons of weight onto Jim, he still thought that something good might happen soon. But then the pain of Rebecca’s first step hit him, and everything was driven from his mind.

*****

Daria sat alone in the hotel room studying the ancient book. The rituals in there were a joke. Everything took hours (and sometimes days) to cast, and none of them had any spectacular effects. The only one worth anything was the “Counterspell” ritual. That was the one she had been studying for over a week now. She was finally beginning to figure out the correct pronunciations.

The rest of the Coven had been summoned and were now going after the daggers and amulets. Daria had left everything up to Holly. And if anyone could do it, it was Holly. How they were going to break into a museum and get the items, Daria had no clue. That was probably best. She only had one other item on her agenda, and that was to get Jim back. If everything went according to plan, that would be happening this very night. Rebecca was due to come over for some “reminiscing” right after a beauty competition that was in town. It was perfect. So when that knock on the door finally occurred, Daria quickly sprung up to answer it.

“Hi, Rebecca!” Daria said as she hugged the tall redhead. “Come on in!” Daria was extra pleased as she looked as Rebecca’s feet and saw the familiar black, high-heeled pumps.

“How’ve you been?” Rebecca asked as she sat down in one of the chairs. “It seems like such a long time.”

“I’ve been really good,” Daria replied as she walked toward the mini-bar. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“A beer would be great,” Rebecca said. “I haven’t had one of those in a couple of weeks!” Daria just smiled as she popped open the beer. With a slight-of-hand maneuver, she released a small white pill into the can. She then opened another beer for herself.

“Thanks,” Rebecca said as Daria handed her the beer. Daria watched as Rebecca simply guzzled the drink down. It was actually quite impressive.

“Do you have anything to eat?” Rebecca asked. “I generally don’t eat anything before competitions, and I’m simply starving.” Daria smiled. Alcohol and sleeping pills on an empty stomach… this shouldn’t take too long.

“I’ll order something from room service,” Daria said as she slowly walked over to the phone and began dialing a fictitious number.” By the time she finished the pretend order, Rebecca was snoring quietly in the chair.

Jim couldn’t believe what he was seeing. It was always hard to hear outside the shoe, but he could have sworn he heard a familiar voice. And when the shoe was removed to let some fresh air wash over him, he just about fainted. Looking down the slope of the ratty old shoe was Daria. That same bitch that turned him into this stupid insole.

“Whoa, you don’t look so good,” Daria said. “I hope you’re not dead, yet. It looks like her toes wore a few holes in that insole. What a horrible way to die, slowly worn away by the foot of a woman. Especially, in a place that smells that bad. But don’t you worry, I should be able to free you in no time.” Jim was confused. Why would Daria want to free him? It didn’t really matter too much, since he really wanted out of this shoe, and would do almost anything for it.

Within an hour, another knock on the door indicated that the Coven had been successful. Holly dropped the daggers and amulets on the table as she collapsed into a chair. Tara, Kimberly, Colleen, and Lauren found other places to rest. They were all dressed in tight black spandex and were quite happy the theft had been successful.

“Mission accomplished,” Holly said. “It would have been a lot easier if we had spells, but we did the best we could. How’s it going here?”

“All according to plan,” Daria replied as she picked up the amulets and walked into the next room. “I just needed these before I could start the ritual. You guys should probably get going in case Rebecca wakes up. We’ll all meet back hear tomorrow night. By then I’ll know where the spell book is.” And with that, Daria began the ritual. For Jim, it was both exciting and nerve-wracking. What was Daria going to do with him once he was back to normal? Would he be free to leave? It didn’t really matter; Jim just clung to hope that soon everything would be much better. At least he was partially right…

For six years, Daria kept a small piece of insole that would fit directly into Rebecca’s shoe, if Jim wasn’t there. She never had any intention of doing anything with it, but it always reminded her that she had gotten a perfect revenge on Jim. She knew that wherever Rebecca was, Jim was going through Hell. It had been perfect.

However, after eight straight hours of chanting, she found herself pulling the small piece of leather out of her pocket as she stared at Jim inside of Rebecca’s old shoe. She knew the drug she gave Rebecca wouldn’t last too much longer, so it was time to move fast.

“Hi, Jim,” Daria said with a smile as she gently tipped the shoe over. “Don’t go anywhere, I have to get this back to Rebecca as soon as possible.” To make sure he wasn’t going to leave, she quickly picked him up and placed him on a dresser in the room. Then it was off to fix a shoe and get Rebecca to leave.

In the meantime, Jim was completely disoriented. He tried to walk, but his legs seemed to be too weak to move. Before he could make too much more of an observation, Daria placed him on a dresser. At this point, his stomach remembered that it still had some unfinished business. For the next ten minutes, Jim vomited. His stomach ran out of fluids long before it really decided it was tired of heaving. It appeared he had swallowed more of Rebecca’s foot sweat and filth than he thought. But then again, he was in there for over six years.

Now that his stomach was clear, he took stock of how his body was. The vision almost made him cry. His skin was a pale yellow. However, certain parts were rubbed completely raw. To his dismay, Rebecca’s foot sweat and pressure had actually worn away his left hand. There was nothing there but a stump. The idea that his hand had been slowly worn away by some woman’s reeking bare foot was more than he could take. He simply collapsed and cried himself to sleep…

Jim awoke to being gently lifted up and moved. It was Daria. It actually felt calm and cozy in her soft hand, but he wasn’t one to take anything for granted. It might be only a matter of time before she just decided to toss him on the ground and step on him for her own enjoyment. She didn’t go very far before she sat down and began chanting. Whatever she was doing, Jim had no idea what was going on.

Daria knew she had to find out where the spell book was as soon as possible. Holly had shown her the second ritual (which was far shorter) that would be used to get a vision of where the book was. After only an hour with Jim in her hand, Daria began to see the spell book. As the image got clearer, she realized its retrieval was not going to be an easy task. It looked like it had been placed in a small cave. It also looked like there was some sort of force field over the only entrance into that area. Even as she was viewing it, a small rabbit tried to get in and was instantly flash-fried into dust.

Daria concentrated and expanded her vision. Slowly she began to realize where this cave actually was. At least it wasn’t in another country, but a trip to Colorado to possibly do battle with a demoness wasn’t going to be a vacation. She decided to get more information about the cave, so Daria concentrated as hard as she could. As she poured over every last piece of scenery, the beginnings of a plan started to form in her head. It could be done. She quickly got up and called Holly to let her know that the Coven would be meeting tonight.

Jim was just happy to breathe again. As Daria was concentrating, her hand kept getting tighter and tighter around him. He swore he went ten straight minutes without breathing (well, maybe). But Daria didn’t do anything else to him. She just set him back down and called some people on the phone. Whatever was going on, she seemed awfully excited.

“Well, Jim, I think I can fill you in on everything that’s happening,” Daria said as she entered the room. “But first, why don’t we get you cleaned up.” So as Daria gently picked him up and took him into the bathroom, Jim was finally beginning to feel at least a little more normal. And after a nice soapy bath in the sink, he was even beginning to consider himself a human once again. For the first time since he could remember, he actually smelled good.

“Now that you are clean,” Daria began, “I can let you know what is happening. I realized that the magic of the book was truly evil, and that it was making me do some very nasty things. I am very glad that it isn’t around anymore, but that doesn’t do you any good. So, with your help, I am going to go and destroy the book once and for all. That should fully restore you to normal without me having to study that vile thing ever again. It has taken me quite a while to track you down and also have a way to get you out of that horrible shoe. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, but I understand if you never do. But at least we can work together one more time so that you can have a normal life.” When Daria had finished she just looked at Jim with tears in her eyes. He realized that perhaps things had finally dawned on her. And she did free him from that horrible prison he had been confined to.

“Well, trust takes quite a while to build up,” Jim said into her ear. “I think I can help you, since it seems to be in both of our best interests, but as to forgiving you, we’ll see how things go.”

“That’s all I can ask for,” Daria said as she brought Jim around and gave him a kiss. Jim actually felt electrified as he was pressed into Daria’s soft, full lips. Perhaps being small did have one benefit. His entire body got to feel this wonderful kiss. Jim knew that once he returned to normal that he would forgive Daria instantly. She had grown into an incredibly beautiful woman, and his heart still yearned for her.

“It’s time for you to go to bed,” Daria said as she sat up and put a small pillow on the dresser. “This will have to do for now.” She then covered him up with one of her socks. Jim was eternally grateful that she hadn’t worn it yet. Daria then closed the curtains to darken the room and left.

It was now time to get her second helper. Unfortunately, Kyle was going to be even more difficult to convince. But Daria had to try anyway. She walked over to her shoes and picked up the one with Kyle in it. She then carefully tore away the insole that was covering his “mummy-wrapped” body. Tilting the shoe, Kyle dropped into her hand. Only a very slight wiggling indicated he was even remotely alive. As much as she loved tormenting him, Daria had to free him to make the rest of her plan work.

“You poor thing,” Daria said to him. “Let’s get you out of there and cleaned up. Let’s hope that the evil magic hasn’t caused me to do anything permanent to you.” She then carefully used a razor to cut into the moist leather of his wrappings. After one long slit, she slowly peeled back the edges. Kyle squeaked in pain. He did not look good.

After six years stuck in a shoe, Kyle couldn’t believe he was being freed. He was still paralyzed from the neck up, but at least the horrible filth that had been stuck in his mouth had dissolved. It had happened so slowly though, that it took five of the six years to finish. And during those five years, all he could do was lie there as chunks of foot grime slowly want down his throat. But that was over. Now he would be free.

Pain filled his body, however, as Daria peeled his leather trappings away. The six years of encasement had actually caused his skin to melt into some of the leather. As it was pulled away, some of his pale, wrinkly skin went with it.

“Oh my,” Daria whispered, trying not to laugh. “You don’t look so good.” Actually, he looked hilarious. His skin was an albino white, and incredibly wrinkled. After she got Kyle free of the leather, his skin actually began blistering where the leather had caused sores on the surface. Kyle kind of looked like a little white raisin with pink poka dots. He looked especially pale and pathetic against the contrast of her toned, tanned leg that she set him down on. Apparently, the “Indestructibility” spell cast on him by the demoness only kept him alive, not necessarily healthy.

Kyle’s first thought was how glad he was that he was free. However, it didn’t take long to realize his skin itched horribly and that he still couldn’t talk. On top of that, the muscles in his body were practically gone. As he tried to move, the best he could accomplish was crawling. But crawling across the slightly yielding surface of Daria’s warm tanned leg was actually quite nice. Had she really had a change of heart?

“I think we had better get you cleaned up,” Daria said as she picked up her former boyfriend. “You’ll look and feel much better after a little bath.” She repeated the same process with Kyle that she had with Jim. Then, she walked back out into the living room and set him down on the table.

“I’m sure you absolutely hate me,” Daria began, “but I have come into the possession of an amulet that protects me from the evil control of the magic. I now know how cruel I’ve been, and I need to make amends starting immediately.” She took a few seconds to choke back a few tears. It actually looked like Kyle was buying the whole thing.

“I want to get you back to your normal self,” Daria continued, “but I’m going to need your help to do it. I need to get the book back so that it can be destroyed. Once that happens, you will revert back to your full size. I’ve even enlisted the help of Jim in order to accomplish this. I will understand if neither of you want to help, but it really is necessary to get you back to normal. After that, I’ll understand if you never want to see me again. All I ask is that you’ll let me try to salvage what is left of my life. Even if I have to do it alone, in isolation.” At this point she broke down and began sobbing.

Kyle had very conflicted emotions about Daria. She did appear very genuine about wanting to help him, and everything that she had done recently indicated she was over this whole “magic” thing. And besides, it was in his best interest to go along with all this, so he nodded his head, letting Daria know he would help. She smiled and picked him up. After giving him a quick kiss against her humongous moist lips, she laid him down on a pillow and covered him with a sock. And it was a clean sock at that!

“You’ve suffered so much because of that magic,” Daria whispered to him as she walked away. “I’ll do whatever I can to make it up to you. I promise.” Then the curtains closed, and Kyle heard her walk away. Perhaps this whole thing would actually work. For the first time in six years, Kyle drifted off to a peaceful sleep…

(***** Volume 2 *****)

“OK, so here’s my plan,” Daria began as she looked around at the rest of the members of the Coven. “The book is pretty well protected, but the force field around it can be breeched if we utilize all our resources. Those being Kyle and Jim. I believe that since Kyle is indestructible, he should be about to go through the field without dying. I’m also guessing that he could create a barrier for Jim by simply standing with his legs far enough apart for Jim to crawl through. If we lose Jim, it should still be OK, but I would prefer to have both of them in the cave with the book.”

“Why did we go through all the trouble of the daggers and amulets if Kyle and Jim are going to turn off the force field?” Tara asked. Daria just smiled. She felt like she had thought of everything.

“I believe that Sonni will know as soon as Kyle touches the force field,” Daria answered. “It will, therefore, be our job to keep Sonni distracted until Kyle and Jim finish their task. And that task should be fairly simple, even at their size. Since the force field is being projected by the book, all they have to do is open it and cut out the page in the book that deals with the force field. From there, Holly and I should have our magic back. And with that, in addition to our daggers and amulets, we may even be able to defeat Sonni.”

“Won’t Sonni just grab the book and leave again?” Lauren questioned.

“Not if she doesn’t know the exact time that it goes down,” Daria continued. “I will be watching Kyle and Jim, so I’ll know when I can go in and grab the book. Since Sonni is tied to the book, I will now have the leverage needed to send her back to Hell if necessary. Hopefully, it won’t come to that, since I’m hoping to either kill her or at least make a new contract with her that will keep her out of our hair forever.” Daria looked around at the rest of the Coven to try to gage how they were feeling about her plan. It looked like they were all in agreement to give it a try.

“So if there are no further questions, we’ll set out tomorrow,” Daria concluded. They all nodded and got ready to sleep. Kyle and Jim had already heard most of her plan, but their version had included Daria destroying the book to send it and the demoness away forever.

*****

“So how are you feeling?” Jim asked Kyle from across the pillow. He felt rather sorry for Kyle, who had broken out into an absolutely horrible rash from being confined to Daria’s shoe for all those years.

“I ache all over,” Kyle said. He was actually feeling pretty depressed, since he had taken a better inventory of how his body was holding up. The acid from Daria’s foot sweat had worn his teeth almost completely away. His entire body itched constantly, even though Daria had put some kind of ointment on it. And on top of that, his skin was still so pale and wrinkled. He was only hoping that when the book was destroyed that he would be back to normal.

“At least you have both of your hands,” Jim mumbled. He still couldn’t believe that his entire left hand was worn away by Rebecca’s foot. But deep down, he kind of missed her. Six years with a woman, no matter what the relationship, creates some kind of bond. It was just all so confusing. But it didn’t really matter anymore. Tomorrow would bring the start of a very dangerous adventure. He was only hoping that he would be able to do his part to fix everything. The next couple of days would reveal all.

*****

Sonni felt rather adventurous today. It was time to move on, which meant it was time to have some serious fun first. Not that she had foregone all fun recently, but she always enjoyed it when others participated. The tiny man wiggling in her boot reminded her that she had better get going with her plans.

“All right class, test time is over,” Sonni said to the roomful of high school kids. It had been quite fun teaching them over the past week, and she felt she had been the best substitute they had ever had. At least the guys seemed to think so. And so what if the principal didn’t want her to teach. He was learning a lot from her right now as she gently pinched his head between the sweaty toes of her right foot.

“I would like to see Eric, Debbie, Brad, Paul, Julie, and Sara after class,” Sonni announced. “The rest of you can go home early.” It was nice that this was the last period of the day, so once the door closed, Sonni knew the fun was about to begin.

Eric was a typical football jock and looked like he could pick up a car if he wanted to. Debbie was the typical preppy blond who wasn’t really that bright. Brad was the male equivalent to Debbie, except that he was at least somewhat intelligent. Paul, on the other hand, was rather socially inept, but simply brilliant with academics. He was the typical nerd. Julie, ironically, was his female counterpart. She was thin and somewhat attractive, but her coordination was a bit lacking. And finally there was Sara. She had pretty much moved her world into the Gothic realm and liked to include various types of drugs to keep things interesting. Sonni had chosen these people just to see the interactions that were going to take place.

“Now, I noticed that during the test there was some cheating,” Sonni began as everyone’s face looked confused. “Eric, you seemed to be copying off of Julie’s paper. Brad, you were copying off of Sara’s test. And Paul, I noticed you looking at Debbie’s.” Sonni smiled as the guys disputed her findings, especially Paul, who was way too smart to be copying off the dumbest person in the room. But Sonni quieted them all with a wave of her hand.

“Listen,” she began. “Your punishments will be carried out by the girls that you were cheating off of. So I highly suggest you apologize to them.” Of course, the guys weren’t about to apologize for something they hadn’t done, and immediately began disputing Sonni’s findings.

“There is no way I cheated off this drugged out bitch!” Brad said after losing his temper.

“And I wouldn’t be caught dead trying to get help from that scrawny little twig!” Eric yelled, in reference to Julie.

“Mam, no offense, but Debbie isn’t really that smart,” Paul said quietly. “Why would I be cheating off her paper?” Sonni just listened for a moment then knew it was time to start to the fun. In an instant, all three boys disappeared. The girls were simply shocked.

“What I am going to tell you girls now is a secret,” Sonni said. “I am a practicing witch, and these boys deserve some punishment. There is no limit to how far you can punish them, considering they seemed to have no respect for you at all. Treat them like the little bugs they are. The one who administers the punishment the best will get to have some fun with someone else.”

“But, like, where did those boys go?” Debbie asked. Sonni simply pointed downwards. All three girls gasped as they looked to the floor…

It took Brad a bit to recognize what had happened. And once Sonni finished speaking, he just stared at Sara’s colossal boot in front of him. As he craned his neck upwards, his eyes met Sara’s, and he began to regret what he had just said. For Eric, it was a similar situation as he stared at Julie’s tennis shoes. They were absolutely huge, and she was definitely no longer scrawny. Paul simply stared at Debbie’s gigantic black, low-heeled pumps. He couldn’t even bring himself to glance higher up.

“I’ll give you girls one more piece of advice,” Sonni said as the girls pondered what had happened. “There is nothing like the feeling of having a guy kiss your toes.” Instantly, courtesy of Sonni, all of the girls had the inclination to feel what it was like to play with these boys with their feet. But first, they all picked up their respective classmate and walked back to their chairs to sit down.

“So you think I’m dumb?” Debbie asked as she set Paul back down on the floor. “Let’s see if you’re smart enough to worship my foot!” Paul watched as Debbie wiggled her bare foot out of her pump and set it on the ground in front of him. How many times had he seen Debbie wearing those shoes barefoot? The idea of being close to those sweaty toes didn’t really sit well with him, but he had always found Debbie extremely attractive. So, he hesitantly walked over to Debbie’s foot and kissed the top of her big toe.

“That’s hardly worshipping me!” Debbie complained. “Come on, I want to see some tongue action!” She started laughing as she watched little Paul begin to kiss and lick the front of her toes.

“Hey, I got him licking my toes!” Debbie said to Sonni. “How’s that for punishment?” Sonni smiled, but then Sara interrupted.

“Think that’s good? Watch this,” she said as she finished untying her thick boot and lifting out her foot. Sara was wearing black tights, and Brad could see the waves of heat (or stench) rising off of them. Brad just stared as the giant black foot lifted up over him and began to descend. Too late did he realize that Sara might be crazy enough to actually step on a schoolmate. He tried to dive for cover, but the wet, stocking foot of Sara easily tracked him and landed on his back. She maneuvered him over so that he was staring up past her big toe at her pale gothic face. The sticky, acidic smell resting on his chest made Brad squirm, but he was held tight by this Gothic girl.

“If you don’t want me to step on you,” Sara offered, “you had better grab hold and hang on.” Brad wasn’t sure if she was serious, but just in case, he grabbed hold of the wet stocking and was lifted into the air. It was nice to have the pressure off of his chest, but he really didn’t like heights. Trying to figure out how high up he was, he looked down. The sight practically made his heart stop. Sara was lowering him into the dank recesses of her boot.

“NOOOO!” Brad yelled as he watched the shaft of the boot go past. When he saw the ground was near enough, he let go. Sara must have sensed this, and pulled her foot out. She had a huge smile on her face as she looked down on him.

“How is it in there?” Sara chuckled. “I hope the air isn’t too bad. It’s interesting that all your privileged life you had everything you ever wanted. Now, I’m going to give you more than you ever thought possible. Enjoy your new home with my foot, you insignificant little prick!” Brad then saw the black foot of death begin to lower into the boot. There was no where to go, so he simply stood at the arch of the insole. He figured this would be his best shot at not getting squished. Unfortunately, Sara didn’t want him there, so she picked up her boot as she put it on, and Brad went tumbling into the toe section. In a matter of seconds, Brad was trapped under this drugged-out girl’s stocking foot. It had cooled off a little while it was out of this gigantic boot, but now it was heating up rapidly. And the smell was simply indescribable. Sara had worn these boots often, and she had these boots on all day. Brad just couldn’t figure out how this whole day had gone wrong. Actually, his whole life was going pretty wrong at this point.

“So, Julie, can you outdo that?” Sonni asked as Sara finished lacing up her boot. Julie was definitely feeling the peer pressure of this moment. As she untied her shoe, she couldn’t help but think that being smart may not always be a good thing. She was taking this class as a Freshman, when Eric was taking it as a Senior. Most of the other students were Juniors, so Julie always felt out of place.

“What should I have him do?” Julie asked as she pulled off her shoe. Eric was nervous about this giant girl in front of him, but he figured everything would work out better than with the other two girls. At least this Freshman knew not to piss off a Senior.

“I dare you to step on him,” Sara said. “Come on, take a stand… literally!” Everyone laughed, and Julie was definitely undecided. She knew she wouldn’t really step on him, but she could at least pretend to. There was nothing wrong with that. So she stood up and lifted her sock-covered foot over Eric.

Eric couldn’t believe what he was seeing. This scrawny, nerd of a girl was actually going to step on him. He took off running, not wanting to be anywhere near Julie’s giant foot. Even though he ran like he did in football, there was no way he could get away from the shadow of that giant foot. Finally, he felt the impact from behind, and he went sprawling. He twisted instinctively so that he could try and push the girl’s foot away. But as the slightly moist sock made contact with his body, Eric knew there was no strength in the world that could budge the foot inside. All he could do was look up at Julie and wonder if she really would step on him. She had to know better…

Meanwhile, Debbie was getting bored. “How about climbing into my shoe, like Brad is in Sara’s boot?” Paul was not thrilled with the idea. Poor Brad was encased inside Sara’s thick black boot, and Paul didn’t really want to know what he was going through.

“I’m not asking you, Paul,” Debbie continued forcefully. “I’m trying to win a competition here. Now get in my shoe!” Paul couldn’t take the stress anymore. Without waiting a moment longer, he began to run. But rather than run away from Debbie, he simply moved around her foot and ran under her chair. It was a smart move, except for the fact that Debbie was a giantess. She quickly got up and moved her chair. Looking down at the tiny boy running, she began to zero in on his position with her bare toes.

“Your going in my shoe whether you want to or not!” Debbie yelled. Paul looked back and up at the underside of Debbie’s bare foot. It had a slight yellowish appearance, and her toes were beginning to spread slightly as they descended. At the last instant, Paul ducked and prepared to run in another direction. Unfortunately, he really wasn’t that coordinated. Debbie was trying to pick him up at the waist with her toes. Instead, she got his head.

Paul figured out what happened right away. Everything got pretty dark as two walls of sweaty flesh pressed against the sides of his head. And in his attempt to change direction, he now found his face plastered right into the filthy crevice between Debbie’s two toes. He did what any nerd would do in that situation… he peed in his pants. Perhaps not very dignified, but he was so scared that his bladder simply let go.

“Gotcha!” Debbie said with glee. “Now let’s put you where you belong.” As Debbie lifted her foot off the ground, Paul was being held only by his head. This pushed his face even further into the sweaty flesh between Debbie’s toes. And the pressure from the inside walls of those toes was almost too much to bear. Paul began crying as the pain began to overwhelm him. How did he get into a predicament where his head was stuck between a girl’s toes? The smell, while horrendous, was actually secondary to the firm embrace against his head.

Finally, he felt his feet touch down on the leather insole of Debbie pump. He assumed she would release his head, but she was never that bright. She kept him pinned while she forcefully shoved her bare foot into the shoe. With the pain slightly relieved for the moment, Paul took a big breath of air that almost knocked him out. Why was this happening? But the stench that Paul began coughing out of his lungs was again forgotten as the pressure began to increase on his head. In her haste to be like Sara, Debbie continued to press her foot into her shoe. But since the front of the pump narrowed, Debbie’s toes were automatically pressed together. As her heel slid in, Paul only had a moment to realize his fate. This beautiful, stupid girl was about to squish him between her toes. And with that, Paul’s head popped.

“How do you like it in there?” Debbie laughed, not realizing Paul’s brains where leaking out between her toes. “Not too pleasant, huh?”

“Are you sure he’s okay?” Julie asked. “You were a little rough with him.” Debbie just gave her a look like Julie was the stupid one.

“Of course he’s alright,” Debbie said as she pulled her foot back out. “See?” As her foot came out, a simple drop of blood (and brains) fell from between her toes. Debbie looked stunned for a second, but then looked even more stunned when she looked into her shoe.

“Oh my God!” Debbie said. “I squished his head!”

“Cool!” Sara said as she leaned over to look at the tiny body inside Debbie’s black pump. “I guess it’s Brad’s turn next.” Brad heard that and began to try and find a place to wiggle out to. But he was really pinned beneath the toes of Sara’s reeking foot. To make matters worse, he realized his end was coming much faster when Sara tilted her foot back to slide him under the front pad. He was now in a position where there was no return.

“So, Brad, how must it feel to be just a few seconds away from being squished inside the boot of a ‘drugged out bitch’?” Sara said to her boot. “I can feel your tiny breath against my sole. And I will enjoy knowing that a preppy asshole like yourself got put out like a cigarette. Are you ready to squish?” Brad continued to struggle, still trying to wrap his mind around the idea he was really inside a girl’s boot and was about the be crushed beneath the weight of her unimaginably huge foot. The black tights she was wearing seemed to make everything worse, since the image of her black foot was still stuck in his head. This wasn’t right!

“Let me out!!!” Brad screamed. Sara thought she might have heard a tiny, muffled scream beneath her foot, but she wasn’t going to stop now.

“Bye, my used up little Brad,” Sara chuckled. “I hope you enjoyed being this close to me, even if it was only the bottom of my foot.” Brad grimaced in pain as Sara pressed her foot down. It wasn’t fast, by any means, and he wished he was somewhere else, or perhaps that this was only a joke. Unfortunately, neither was true. He really was trapped inside a Goth girl’s boot, and she was really stepping on him slowly. Brad could feel the sticky sweat around him. He wanted to cry out, but his lungs had already been punctured by his ribs. He had a brief moment of clarity before the end, though… the smooth leather at his back… Sara’s soft, wet sole… then squish.

“Ooo, that was nice,” Sara whispered as she felt the magical energy surge upwards as Brad’s body flattened, and she began twisting her foot back and forth. “I didn’t think it could feel soooo good. You’ve got to try this, Julie.” But Julie was actually pretty disgusted at what had happened to her classmates. However, she wasn’t stupid. She was only 15, and these girls wouldn’t stand for her not being “one of them.”

“Sorry, Eric, but I think it’s over for you as well,” Julie said in a slightly quivering voice. “Please forgive me.” She whispered after. Eric heard both, but he wasn’t about to forgive Julie if she was really going to step on him. Poor Brad, he wasn’t such a bad guy. He didn’t deserve what that pale, Gothic bitch did to him. And Paul probably didn’t deserve to be squished between Debbie’s toes, but at least she was gorgeous. Eric was becoming more and more angry as he thought of himself beneath Julie’s sock-covered foot.

“Don’t you dare!” he screamed up at the thin, nerdy girl. The breath he took in afterwards almost made him regret the he had used up his air. But Julie didn’t seem to hear him, or perhaps she didn’t care.

“Bye, Eric,” Julie said in a monotone voice. She then slid her foot slightly forward until she felt Eric directly below the ball of her foot. Looking away, she began to apply the pressure that would keep her safe among the other girls.

Eric simply screamed into the moist cotton of Julie’s sock. It was happening, and there was nothing he could do. If he had been normal sized, he could have broke Julie in half, but now, even as light as she was, Julie could still apply tons of pressure to him. It felt like he was on the bottom of a pile-up in football, then it got even worse. He could actually feel his sides split open, as he grabbed onto the sock for one last effort at escape. But it was no use. Everything began to turn red… he was going to die beneath some girl-geek’s foot… Why!!! Crunch.

Julie breathed out slowly and tried to keep herself from shedding a tear. She had felt energy rise up her leg, but it made her feel worse for having some part of her enjoy this. She had killed a Senior boy. She had simply snuffed out his life beneath her foot. Poor Eric.

“Well, I guess it is time for you girls to see the bonus round,” Sonni said happily. The energy she received from those doomed boys made her feel so good. And with a snap of her fingers, Principal Fernandez was teleported from inside her boot to the floor in front of the girls. He was ecstatic at the fresh air he was receiving, although it didn’t take him long to realize he might still be in danger.

“I will now tell you who gets to punish the Principal…” Sonni began. It was at that moment that a vision flashed across her mind. The spell book… It was in danger! Without even finishing her sentence or offering an explanation, Sonni dove out the nearby window, sending glass flying.

The three girls gasped as the woman they had known as simply a substitute teacher grew wings from her back and began to fly upwards. Within moments, she had also faded from view, going completely invisible. All of the girls just stood there with their mouths open.

“So what do we do with the Principal?” Debbie finally said. They all stepped closer and looked down.

“Since you are the upper classmen, I’ll let you girls decide,” Julie said as she backed away. She really didn’t want to see what happened to the poor Principal. She just wanted to clean up the mess she made with Eric, and then go home.

“So, Mr. Principal,” Sara said. “I think we’ll let you choose. Crawl into one of our shoes, or we’ll slowly rip you apart where you are.” She then untied her boot, but not the one with Brad in, and laid it on its side. Debbie picked up on what Sara had said and put on the one shoe she had taken off for Paul. She liked the feeling of his body under her toes. She then kicked off her other shoe and awaited the tiny man’s decision.

“Please, you have to help me, I’m the Principal,” Mr. Fernandez yelled.

“We are going to help you,” Sara said with a smile. “One of us is going to place our foot back in our shoe and feel you crush beneath them. You have ten seconds to choose… nine… eight…” Mr. Fernandez didn’t know what to do, but he also didn’t want to be ripped apart. He knew that Sara would definitely kill him, since he had given her so many detentions that he couldn’t count. So, he crawled over to Debbie’s black pump and slid in. He had hoped since it looked fairly new that it wouldn’t smell bad, but he was sorely mistaken. While the insole was soft, Debbie had definitely worn this shoe quite a bit bare foot.

“Cool, he picked me!” Debbie giggled. “Thanks Mr. Fernandez, I really appreciate it.” But he wondered if she appreciated it enough not to kill him. He held out hope, even as he watched Debbie’s wrinkled, yellowish sole descend into the shoe. Would a 17 year old girl really kill an adult? Then again, Mr. Fernandez could hardly believe he was laying in the shoe that was regularly worn on the foot of a teenage girl.

As the light faded, Debbie’s sole made contact with the Principal and pushed him towards the indentation made by her toes and pad. He tried to scramble beneath the toes, since he knew the ball of her foot would definitely crush him. But with a sudden tap to the side of the shoe by Debbie, he found himself with his head directly under the soft flesh of Debbie’s big toe.

“Oh, that is perfect, Mr. Fernandez,” Debbie praised. “Thanks for being such a good sport about this. I promise you that I will enjoy feeling your head pop beneath my big toe as much as I enjoyed feeling Paul explode between my toes. You are such a cool Principal.” Mr. Fernandez’ heart dropped. He was astounded that this little “Princess” actually thought he was OK with being killed by her. He felt Debbie begin to press her big toe down onto his head, and he screamed in pain.

“Oh, one more thing,” Debbie said as she raised her toe. “Could you just lick my toe a few times? It felt great when Paul did it, and I’d really appreciate it if you could do it.” Mr. Fernandez was thankful that the pressure had been let up, but he had no intention of licking the putrid sweat from a teenager’s toe.

“Come on, don’t make me hurt you,” Debbie encouraged. Mr. Fernandez felt Debbie’s other toes begin to manipulate his limbs. Before too long, she had trapped his left arm beneath the pad of one of her other toes. The young “Princess” then pressed down, crushing everything into powder and paste. Mr. Fernandez screamed with pain and at the cruelty of this giant bitch.

“That had to hurt,” Debbie said down to her shoe. “Please, please, please just lick my toe a few times.” In his delirious state of pain, Mr. Fernandez relented and gave a few quick licks on the soft, fleshy underside of Debbie’s big toe.

“Thanks a million!” Debbie giggled enthusiastically. “Now I’m just going to pop your head. You have been so cool about this, Mr. Fernandez. I’ll always remember you whenever I wear these shoes. Bye!” Tears ran down Mr. Fernandez’ face as he felt the end approach. An end that was going to be brought by the stinking big toe of a stupid teenager. If his end was to be crushed by a female foot, he wished he could have died in the boot of that substitute teacher. But instead he had to suffer the humiliation of having his head crushed by the soft, big toe of this teenager. Why did this have to happen? As the weight on his head increased once again, Mr. Fernandez whispered a “good-bye” to the world. He then felt his eyes begin to protrude from their sockets as he heard his skull begin to crack. He continued screaming right up until Debbie’s toe collapsed his head with an almost audible “POP.”

Debbie giggled in delight as all three of them walked from the room. Each with a different thought in their heads. Julie was almost sick and never wanted to think about what happened again. Sara was enjoying the squishy feeling of Brad in her boot. And Debbie was playing with the two headless bodies in her shoes with her beautiful, sweaty toes. Life was good…

*****

Holly watched the other members of the Coven set down their backpacks and rest against the cool rock. She and Daria had gone on ahead for scouting and found the cave that held the spell book. Holly had been sent back to guide the other girls back while Daria explained to Kyle and Jim what they had to do. Looking into the cave, Holly could see the two tiny men had already made it through the force field.

“Are you sure you’re OK?” Jim asked Kyle. He nodded, but Jim wasn’t so sure. Kyle might be indestructible, but he seemed to have taken quite a bit of damage when he walked into the force field. Jim was very glad that Daria’s plan had worked. As soon as Kyle walked into the force field, it formed directly over him, trying to disintegrate him. Jim had taken the opportunity to dive under Kyle’s legs and thus avoid the force field. Kyle collapsed on the inside of the cave, with almost every piece of skin fried. There were shreds of burnt flesh actually hanging off of him. Jim could only look away toward their objective of the spell book.

It lay closed, with a beam of soft blue light emanating towards the cave entrance. The plan was for them to open the book and page through it until they found which page was the source of the force field. If they then cut the page out (with the huge razor blade that Jim had brought through), the spell should deactivate. Daria would then be able to help them out and destroy the spell book. It was time to start the task.

“I wonder if she knows?” Daria asked almost to herself. She felt as if it was only a matter of time before Sonni showed up, and she was as prepared as she could get. The idea of fighting someone as powerful as Sonni was a bit frightening, but it had to be done. Daria wanted her spells back, and Sonni would most likely stand in her way.

“I think something is happening,” Holly said, looking up as the clouds gathered and obscured the perfect sunny day. The drop in temperature was also beginning to unnerve everyone. The other members of the Coven wrapped their amulets around one hand and took their daggers into the other. Tara, Kimberly, Colleen, and Lauren definitely looked nervous. But Holly and Daria were completely focused. Perhaps it was their spell training, but both of their minds were bent on the incoming being.

“There she is!” Tara yelled as they all turned to see a blazing ball of fire dropping down from the dark clouds. It was heading right towards the group like a doomsday comet. Was this all a mistake?

“Everyone stay calm and focus!” Daria yelled over the roaring noise of the comet. “Remember that this is all magic. She can’t harm you as long as you keep your amulet shield up and concentrate!” While Daria was confidant, the rest of the girl’s were actually shaking as the ball of fire impacted the ground. But as the fire engulfed the entire area, all of the amulets glowed blue and wrapped their owners in a shield of protection. When the dust cleared, all of the girls gasped…

Alone in the small crater stood the statuesque form of the demoness known as Sonnielion. She looked different then before, although she still had on the same crimson boots and gloves that she wore the first time Daria had met her. However, this time she came prepared for battle. Covering her torso was form-fitting, red and black, leather body armor. It extended down her legs to her red, stiletto boots, and down her arms to her leather gloves. She wore no helmet, letting her blond hair cascade around her shoulders like a goddess. She also carried no weapons, which almost made her seem more powerful and fearless. To top it all off was Sonni’s eyes. They glowed with an evil red light that seemed to portray the sheer, animalistic rage that coursed through her body.

This was going to be a battle for legend. Could six women really stand up against the fury of a demoness? Only time would tell. And it didn’t look like it was going take too much time at that…

(***** Volume 3 *****)

Sonni surveyed the young mortal women in front of her. A quick scan indicated who would be most vulnerable to an attack. She already knew that these women had some kind of defense against her magic, but it might be possible to break through. She’d just have to see.

Daria stayed back, keeping watch on the progress with the spell book out of the corner of her eye. She had to see when the force field went down so that she could end this conflict abruptly. Unfortunately, at the same time she was watching Jim and Kyle, she also had to pay complete attention to the demoness. The concentration part was easy, given her spell background, but she still had to be careful in a hand to hand exchange.

As the other women of the Coven crept closer to Sonni, the first attacks took place. While the magic was invisible to the untrained eye, the impact on the shields were not. Flashes of blue light erupted around Kimberly and Colleen, causing them to stumble backwards. Sonni waited for the inevitable with these inexperienced mortals… Lauren turned slightly to see if Kimberly and Colleen were all right.

Summoning her Disintegration spell, Sonni flung the bolt directly at Lauren. However, the Coven was not wholly without talent. Lauren had realized her mistake almost as soon as she made it. Her hand with the amulet was already moving back into a defensive position. The resulting shield explosion caused Lauren to fly backwards with a cry. Sonni didn’t wait to see the affects as she launched a far less subtle Shrinking spell at a slightly distracted Colleen. Sparks flew again, but as the bright lights dimmed, the damage was easy to see.

Lauren got off extremely lucky, having deflected a Demon-class spell downwards. The resulting blast had disintegrated all clothing from mid-thigh down, but her legs and feet escaped unscathed, albeit with a little ash covering them. The more dramatic result was the banking shot that Sonni had done to Kimberly. Reflecting the Shrinking spell off of Colleen’s shield, Kimberly had taken a direct hit right in the back. She would be no more problem to Sonni.

But the rest of the Coven wasn’t going to sit back and take hits all day. With an orchestrated effort, Tara and Lauren attacked from the left as Colleen and Holly attacked from the right. Both Tara and Holly had been gymnasts, and their attacks were far affective than the other two women. But as Holly reached Sonni to plunge the dagger into her chest, Sonni leapt backwards into the air and landed just out of reach. The attack hadn’t missed completely as Sonni looked down to see a gash in the armor over her left breast. It hadn’t hit the skin, but it was far too close for comfort. Sonni realized she couldn’t afford to play any more.

“Well, you have done very well in deflecting my magic,” Sonni said with a smug smile. “Let’s see how you do when I use the magic on myself.” The Coven members could only watch as Sonni began to grow in height. The time for attack should have been immediate, but there was something simply hypnotic about watching Sonni getting bigger and bigger. When she reached the height of about 100 feet tall, she stopped.

“Let’s see you can deflect this!” Sonni said as she stepped forward. The small figures on the ground only looked to be about four inches tall to her. She looked quickly to see which one she wanted to get rid of first. Holly caught her eye as the one who almost wounded her, so lifting up her colossal booted foot, she stepped down directly onto the tiny mortal. The results were surprising indeed.

Holly had done more research on Demons, Amulets, and Enchanted Weapons than anyone else in the Coven. She knew that Sonni’s size was a direct result of magic altering her Aura. Thus, Sonni’s very being emanated with potent magic. And that magic could be deflected using the Amulet shield. To everyone else, Holly seemed to be surrounded by a blue globe that was trying to be crushed by Sonni’s boot. Holly simply concentrated, knowing that any lapse would result in her being flattened beneath this bitch’s foot. And that just wasn’t going to happen.

For Sonni, it felt like she was stepping on a small round rock. She continued to apply more weight, which began to have an effect. Holly wasn’t so much being crushed as she was being buried. The sheer amount of weight being applied by Sonni was forcing Holly and the shield slowly into the earth. In only a few moments, Sonni felt the sole of her boot touch the ground. Holly was in a crater directly beneath it.

While this was far less than satisfying, Sonni read a distinct shift in concentration from one of the women on the ground. Someone had stopped concentrating, and Sonni knew she had to take advantage immediately. Pivoting on the foot that still held Holly entombed, Sonni lifted her other foot and drove it down towards Colleen. Colleen’s reaction was totally wrong. Rather than rely on the protection from the Amulet, she sought to rely on her own agility… she tried to dive out of the way.

The pain that went through Colleen was extreme. She had survived Sonni’s stomp, but only barely. Her shield arm had been crushed flat beneath the shiny, red leather boot of Sonni. As tears flowed down her cheeks, Colleen briefly rested her cheek against the supple leather. The end couldn’t be far away…

With the huge stomp came another side affect that Sonni had counted on. The displaced air had actually caused Tara and Lauren to fly several yards away. This gave Sonni the time she needed to savor the destruction of the tiny creature next to her boot. So picking up the sole of her boot slightly, she pivoted it over Colleen.

All Colleen saw was the dark sole of this colossal boot. The pain in her arm left her as it was replaced by the pain pressing down from above. There was no strength within her that could stop a 100 foot giantess from stepping on her. All it would take was a slight flex of a muscle and it would be over.

“Good bye my little enemy,” was all that Sonni said as she lowered her foot. The slow, satisfying crackles that resounded up to her ears were so satisfying. And when her foot made contact with the ground, the beautiful, wet squish was delightful as well. But Sonni had taken too much time in enjoying the killing of her enemy. She had underestimated their tenacity…

*****

Kyle gave a pained cry of triumph as he and Jim found the page projecting the force field. It was time to finish their job and let Daria destroy this evil book forever. Since Kyle was almost collapsing from the pain, Jim took the razor and began slicing through the page. It was extremely tough going, but he knew it was something that he couldn’t fail at. Using only one hand for grip, and his other arm for leverage, he slowly cut the page out inch by inch.

“Keep going!” Kyle slurred to Jim. By this time Jim was covered in sweat and pushing for all he was worth. Kyle even decided to stumble up to the book and do what he could to help. Neither one knew what to expect when the final piece of paper was severed from the book.

A gigantic explosion resulted in both Jim and Kyle flying through the air. Kyle’s pale, wrinkled form flew right into the beam of the collapsing force field. A popping sound indicated that more skin had been fried off his body. He landed with a rather pained thud. Jim flew in the other direction and landed up against the cave wall. His poor stub of an arm suffered another injury as it broke from the impact. As he slumped to the wall, he still took some satisfaction that they had accomplished their mission.

The ground shook as Daria ran into the chamber. Kyle was about to cheer when he saw the shadow of a certain Maryjane shoe come over him. His cheer turned into a shriek as the worn sole impacted his body, than pressed it hard into the stone. He could feel the hard bottom ripping at his already shredded skin.

Daria gave a slight smirk as she planted her foot directly on Kyle. He was wishing that he could lose consciousness, but his fortune wasn’t about to change now. Daria didn’t show that she knew she had stepped on Kyle, and she kept her foot on him as she reached down to pick up the book. Jim could only watch from afar as she then twisted on the body of poor Kyle and walked out of the cave. Jim crawled over to help Kyle as he heard the pained moaning nearby. He did his best to comfort Kyle as the waited for Daria to finish her task and send both the book and the demon to Hell.

*****

For the first time since her summoning, Sonni cried out in pain. She had let down her guard enough to let one of those pesky little humans through her defenses. It appeared that Tara had taken advantage of Colleen’s demise to charge at Sonni. In one fluid, gymnastic move, she had leapt onto the shiny surface of Sonni’s boot, slid up to the ankle, than plunged the dagger deep into the soft leather. In one lucky stroke, she had hit a vital place that caused horrible pain. Only the Achilles of legend knew such pain, as Sonni stumbled backwards from the wound. Already she was reducing in size as she reached down and grabbed her ankle.

The stumble alone had caused Tara to fly off Sonni’s boot and land some distance away. But Holly sprung out of the crater that she had been stuck in and charged towards the shrinking Sonni. Such determination had never been witnessed by Sonni before, and it was completely unexpected, for sure.

As she landed on her back reduced to her original size, Sonni felt the impact of Holly landing on her stomach. Although rage and pain were still coursing through her, Sonni realized she was about to lose this battle. She was about to be sent back to Hell for her mistake, and she would stew on it for some time.

“Die you monster!” Holly said as she raised the dagger for a death-dealing plunge.

“Stop!” Daria said as she walked up from behind. “I believe there is always room for negotiation.” At this, both Sonni and Holly turned their heads to look at Daria in surprise. What reason could she have to spare Sonni?

“I have no need to have you as an enemy,” Daria said as she stood next to Sonni. “What can you offer me to spare your dismissal to Hell?” It was a fair question, and Sonni had to think quickly to come up with a suitable answer. What could these women want?

“What is it that you want?” Sonni asked back. As Holly, Daria, and Tara thought about the answer, Lauren saw movement out of the corner of her eye. On the ground was a tiny person crawling up to her left bare foot. It looked like Kimberly. Without letting on, she casually watched to see what Kimberly would do.

For Kimberly, she was so thankful to have finally reached one of the Coven members. It was horrifying to be an inch tall, and when she saw the dark legs of Lauren, she ran as fast as she could so that she would be noticed. She was actually thankful that the disintegration blast from Sonni had annihilated Lauren’s shoes and socks so that Kimberly could actually get Lauren’s attention. Looking way up, it appeared Lauren hadn’t noticed her, yet, so she ran up to the side of her bare foot and began pounding on it as hard as she could.

Lauren wanted to laugh at Kimberly’s efforts to get her attention. The ticklish feeling on the side of her foot was more annoying than attention-getting. Perhaps a little fun was to be had. So, pivoting on her heel, she knocked Kimberly over and moved her foot over her.

Kimberly screamed as she looked up at the dark, dirty wrinkles of Lauren’s sole. She had not expected this and couldn’t think of anything to do as the moist, clammy blanket of Lauren’s arch pressed down around her. Kimberly vaguely remembered seeing Lauren step on someone years ago, and realized this is what it must have been like. But she didn’t want to die like this. So she began wiggling and scratching as hard as she could to get this gigantic black foot off of her. At one point she even resorted to biting, which turned out to be incredibly gross, but she was desperate.

“God, that feels so good, Kim,” Lauren said quietly. “Thanks for letting me ‘accidentally’ step on you. No one will ever know the truth, my little bug. Bye.” Kimberly stopped squirming and biting when she heard Lauren speak. It appeared that Lauren knew she was here and was intentionally tormenting her. Would she really step on Kimberly?

The original intention was not to step down on Kim, but simply to play with her. But the squirming feeling beneath her sole had caused new thoughts to arise in Lauren’s head. With tingles running up her leg, she knew Kim was going to give her immense pleasure. Besides, she could easily explain it away as never seeing Kimberly until she accidentally stepped on her.

Kimberly desperately pounded beneath the soft, dirty wrinkles of Lauren’s foot. For a moment, she even thought she made progress, but that was just Lauren moving her foot slightly to place Kimberly directly below her heel. She could even see out now, and looked up Lauren’s dark-skinned leg to see the giant bitch smiling down. With only a wink, Lauren began pressing down. Kimberly realized the futility in fighting, but she tried anyway. The crackling sound of her bones brought tears to her eyes, as did the intense pain of having her organs pushed towards her head. This black witch was really going to crush her beneath her heel! NOOOO!

Lauren chuckled as Kimberly’s eyes bulged completely out of her head. With just a little more pressure, her neck split open and organs pushed out. Lauren lifted her heel up and moved it slightly backwards, before applying her weight again, completely flattening Kimberly. Oh, that felt so good!

By this time, the other members of the Coven had decided on what was desired. Actually, it was Daria that decided. “I think we would like to have the powers stored in this spell book, but without the reliance of it. Similar to what a demon can do.” Sonni stared at Daria, almost as if she was measuring her resolve.

“Alright, there is a way,” Sonni declared. “But it won’t be easy, and it will take some very precise planning.” Daria smiled and nodded.

“And one more thing,” Daria added. “You can never act against any member of this Coven as long as you are in this dimension.” Again, Sonni looked hard at Daria, before smiling.

“Very well,” Sonni said. “There’s room enough for all of us on this planet. I accept your conditions.” Daria tried to hide her enthusiasm as she waved for Holly to get off of Sonni.

“Now I have something I’ve been waiting to do for a while,” Daria said as she handed the book to Holly and walked towards the cave. The excitement within her was building as she spotted the two tiny men waiting obediently just inside the opening.

“Well, I guess it’s time to give you your rewards,” Daria said happily. Kyle was thankful that at last he would be normal. It appeared that the book and demon were gone and perhaps the spells that were on him as well. But he still found it difficult to speak, and he was still so small. Then, Daria muttered something, and he found even the partial paralysis that was left on him was gone. However, the next thing she muttered caused intense pain to course through him. It appeared that the Indestructibility spell had been removed. His body now had to process all the damage that was done to him. He just collapsed and waited to be brought back to normal size.

But instead, it began to get darker as a shadow crossed across him. Kyle looked up to see Daria’s dreaded Maryjane lift off the ground and rise overhead. She couldn’t really be thinking about stepping on him, could she? Not after everything he had gone through?! Tears began streaming down his face at the frustration of it all as everything slowed down. Daria’s foot moved down, but Kyle knew that in reality it wasn’t really going slow. It was just his life flashing before his eyes. And, unfortunately, his life had consisted of that very shoe for longer than he could remember. As the sole came crashing down, he closed his eyes and awaited the impact that would splatter him in all directions at once. But it didn’t hit him. Instead it landed right in front.

The explosion of force and sound blew Kyle backwards, as well as shattering his eardrums. He opened his blurry eyes only to see Daria smiling down at him. He was very dizzy from the damage to his ears, but at least he was alive. It was then that he saw two other giantesses approach. One was Holly carrying the spell book. The other was the beautiful demoness dressed in red armor. Both looked like they were here to stay.

“I must admit that it has been such a treat to torture you these past few years,” Daria said. “But I think we both realize what has to happen to you.” Kyle began shaking in fear as he heard scraping nearby. Even through his damaged eardrums, he could still hear enough to look over at Daria’s foot. She lifted her heel off the ground and began twisting back and forth. The meaning was crystal clear. In a matter of moments, she would be snuffing out his life beneath that same horrible shoe. As reality set in, he rolled over and vomited. His body was in pain… his pale skin was burnt almost completely off… his teeth had rotted away… and now he was going to be stepped on by the source of his years of torment. Life couldn’t be this unfair.

“You know, it is amazing how much you resemble a tiny maggot down there,” Daria laughed. “You really have become the lowest form of life. I don’t think I could grow you back to a man if I wanted to. You are nothing. Just a tiny little maggot that’s only purpose is to bring me one last moment of pleasure. But don’t worry, I’m not going to step on you with my shoe. You don’t deserve that.” Kyle looked wearily up as Daria began unbuckling her Maryjane. She then pulled out her sweaty foot and raised it over tiny, pale Kyle.

“Are you ready to experience one last contact with my beautiful foot?” Daria asked. “It’s more than you deserve, being allowed to touch me this last time, but I’m feeling rather generous today. Good-bye my love!” Kyle could only stare up at the small, moist wrinkles of Daria’s bare foot. He had seen this so many times before in both waking moments and dreams. He just couldn’t believe that he was going to be squished beneath that horrible foot after all he had been through. Could life really be this unfair?!

“Wait a second,” Holly said at the last moment. “I know you want to feel him squish, but don’t you think it would be better to prolong his torment a bit more. I, for one, would love to play with such a pathetic little creature. You have waited over 10 years, perhaps we can let this last a bit longer.” Daria lowered her foot onto Kyle and thought about what Holly had said. Perhaps Kyle could stay around a bit longer, if only to experience a new type of Hell at the feet of other members of the Coven.

Kyle wasn’t sure whether he wanted to live or die. He was pretty sure he wished Daria would lift her disgusting bare foot off of him. After so many years dealing with Daria’s feet, he would have thought he would be used to it by now. But perhaps that just couldn’t happen. He hated this woman’s foot, and he really wished he could be free of it forever. And as it lifted off of him, he was thankful that, at least for now, he was still alive.

“I like the way you think,” Daria said to Holly. “He’s all yours. But when you are done with him, I want to be the one that finally squishes him. Do you hear that, my little maggot? You sentence is postponed only. You will eventually squish beneath my bare foot. It is inevitable.” Kyle’s mind was so confused as to what he should be feeling. It finally decided to shut down as Holly picked him up. She had all kinds of things in mind for him, but for now he would simply go in her purse.

“What ever happened to Kimberly?” Tara said as she came back. Lauren looked down at her foot and did the best acting she could muster.

“I think I accidentally stepped on her,” she said with a tear coming to her eye. She then lifted up the bottom of her dark foot, showing pieces of the flattened corpse that once had been Kimberly.

“Don’t feel bad,” Daria said without a second thought. “There are casualties in every battle. It’s probably best that she died by one of the Coven than by a stranger. Let’s go home.” Lauren couldn’t have agreed more. Her memory was still on how great it felt to feel Kimberly squirming for her life beneath Lauren’s big, black foot. And then the final squish was practically a sexual experience.

Daria wasn’t taken in by Lauren’s act, however. She was too bright for that. Daria just liked the fact that Lauren was evil enough to step on one of her own, just for the joy of it. Besides, the two casualties of this battle had been Colleen and Kimberly. The two girls that Kyle was going to hook up with the night of Senior Prom. It was only fitting that they were both stepped on. And soon Kyle would join them. This was just getting better and better…

(***** Volume 4 *****)

It was great to finally have magic back in their lives. Both Daria and Holly were quite pleased with themselves. After all the work that had gone into the battle, it was now time for some celebration. Lauren and Tara hadn’t learned any spells, but Holly was more than happy to help them find suitable people to play with. And what better way to find those people than to go out dancing.

Under her new pact, Sonni was not allowed to go off on her own until the woman got their own demonic powers. So she was simply going to tag along until she finalized her plan to fulfill the deal. Then she could go out and have fun on her own. In the meantime, she decided to at least try to have some fun over the next few days.

Dancing turned out to be exhilarating for Tara and Lauren. Both of them were out on the floor flirting with many different men at once. The anticipation of deciding which of them would be smashed beneath their feet was simply driving them up the wall. Holly was more subdued, having put both Jim and Kyle in her pumps. She could feel their tiny breaths beneath her soles, and loved the tingling sensation they were giving her. She was guessing they both thought they were about to be stepped on, since she had moved them from the relatively “safe” area beneath her toes to the killing zone right beneath the smooth front pads of her feet. Daria had already danced with several men, before choosing one to really flirt with. After a couple of hours, she decided a lot more entertainment was in order.

“Want to have some fun in the bathroom?” Daria inquired. Jeff had been waiting for some signal from this woman and was pleased that it finally arrived. He knew he was God’s gift to women, and he could tell that this woman was really into him. With a smile on his face, he took Daria’s hand and led her into the men’s bathroom. It was a single-occupancy bathroom, so as soon as he walked in with Daria, he turned and locked the door. He had had sex a few times before in a bathroom, but he was looking more for some oral pleasure from Daria. He began by taking off his belt and unzipping his pants. The whole time, Daria just smiled as she began muttering very quietly. It was completely drowned out by the loud music outside, but the affect was definitely not diminished.

“What the f***?!” Jeff yelled as he doubled over in pain. His head was spinning, and he couldn’t quite place what was happening to him. Within moments, however, he was staring at the largest shoe he had ever seen. As a matter of fact, he had never seen a Maryjane shoe this close before.

“Are you ready for that fun?” Daria giggled. She was enjoying the emotions she was reading off of the inch tall man at her feet. He was still a little disoriented, but his situation was slowly dawning on him.

“What happened?” Jeff asked in a quivering voice. How could he be so small? The question left his mind, however, as Daria pulled her bare foot out of her shoe.

“I want you to lie down and enjoy this experience as much as you can,” Daria instructed. Jeff caught a waft of smell from this giantess’ foot and was momentarily distracted. He wasn’t used to being in a submissive role, but he knew there were not a lot of options open to him at the moment. So, he lay down on the cold tile and simply stared up at Daria’s immensity. He began to get a little nervous as he watched this woman’s bare foot rise up and over him. She held it there for a long moment and let him simply stare at the pale wrinkled arch and the light reddish pads.

“I’m going to lower my foot onto you, now, so be very still,” Daria continued. She was amazed that this guy wasn’t running for cover, yet, but some guys weren’t that bright. Jeff began to get very nervous as that soft, wrinkled sole filled his entire vision and dimmed out the light around him. He could smell the odor that emanated from that giant foot, as well as feel its warmth. He grimaced slightly as it finally touched him.

“Wow, you are dumber than I thought you would be,” Daria chuckled. “Any smart man would have run for cover or begged for mercy by this time, but you just played along and let me put you in a position to squash you like a worm. Did you really think that this was all just a game? Are you really that pathetic as to willingly lie down to be stepped on by a woman? I hope you know that this is going to be pretty painful, and that I think you deserve it to last as long as possible. By the end, you will be flatter than a piece of paper, and most likely stuck to the bottom of my beautiful, soft foot. Are you ready?” By this time, Jeff had begun to squirm out from beneath this insane woman’s reeking bare foot. He thought that the huge amount of sweat on the ball of her foot would help him, but it was actually a bit sticky and gross. He was covered in it, and the soft weight began to come down. Jeff’s mind couldn’t grasp fully what was happening, but the idea of being stepped on by a woman was humiliating. He only wished she hadn’t been dancing in those confining shoes for half the night before doing this.

With the stench all around him, Jeff begged with all his breath for her to reconsider. Daria just smiled, enjoying his frustration. It took a lot of control to squish someone this slowly, and she was enjoying every crackle of every tiny bone. She also made sure to keep his lungs intact so that he could keep gasping in the foul air that she knew was surrounding him. And to add extra humiliation, she decided to control his tiny tongue to give her mighty sole a little bit of attention.

“What are you doing?” Daria asked in mock surprise. Jeff wasn’t sure himself, except that he now found himself actually licking the soft, rubbery flesh of this woman’s foot. The taste was absolutely horrible, but it was as if he couldn’t help himself.

“Are you really that depraved that you are licking my bare foot?” Daria laughed. “What a loser! Feel free to keep licking, but that is the last taste you will ever have. My foot stops for no man!” Jeff then felt more pressure build up again, and his tongue didn’t bother to go back inside his mouth. As all the air was forced from his lungs, his remaining unbroken ribs popped. Sure enough, the last taste going though his mind was of Daria’s putrid foot sweat. His tongue was still pressed against the vast expanse of this woman’s foot when his organs compressed beyond the capacity of his body to hold them in. Jeff felt his neck burst open with intense pain before everything went black. In the end, he still couldn’t get over the fact that he was licking a giant foot that squashed him into nothing…

Daria had an orgasm right there as she slumped against the wall. That had felt so good that she had to compose herself a little bit before leaving the bathroom. Of course, Jeff ended up being flushed down the toilet, but at least he got to spend some time with a woman before the end. As she walked past the line of guys outside the bathroom, she simply smiled. They were wondering why she had used their bathroom (especially since a guy didn’t accompany her out). Daria thought that they should just consider themselves lucky. It could have been any of them that might have wound up being crushed for her enjoyment. They were lucky indeed.

By this time, Holly had thought up a great idea for her too little foot-guys and had enlisted Sonni’s help. Sonni was actually quite bored and decided to help Holly out for a little excitement. Casting a simple Control spell on them, Sonni had turned them into a couple of toys for Holly’s amusement. Holly started by picking up Kyle in her right hand. She then crossed her left leg over her right knee and pressed Kyle against her bare heel.

“OK, I want you to stick out your tongue,” Holly began. There was nothing Kyle could do except feel his tongue press against the dirty heel of this evil woman. He had an idea of what was coming next, but it didn’t make it any easier. With a slow, smooth motion, Holly dragged Kyle across the middle of her cute wrinkled sole. By the time she got to her toes, she simply pushed his head between two of them and packed his mouth full of moist, grainy filth.

“Now, swallow,” Holly giggled. Kyle shivered as his body complied and forced the filth down his throat. He felt himself moving through the air as Holly held him in front of her sole.

“Look how well you did,” she said as Kyle observed a tiny clean streak cutting through the dirt caked onto the rest of her sole. “Only a couple hundred more swipes and my foot should be completely clean.” Kyle was hoping she wasn’t serious, but as his tongue was pressed once again against the dirty flesh of Holly’s heel, he knew she was. What occurred over the next hour was nothing short of Hell. Kyle thought that it would get better, but it only got worse. The gunk between the giant toes was the worst, but after 50 passes, his stomach was completely full. However, the magic of the spell forced him to continue to swallow regardless of how full his stomach was. His eyes were watering from the smell and the taste, and still this evil giantess dragged his face across her sole. He was completely delirious when Holly set him back down by Jim.

“You did a great job, Kyle, but now I think it’s Jim’s turn,” Holly said as she reached for Jim. Jim had been forced to watch Kyle’s torment from the floor, since he had a Control spell on him, and his body was waiting for its first command. He looked over at Kyle’s poor, wrinkled, pale body and saw how horribly distended Kyle’s stomach was. He just lay there gasping for breath, since his stomach had been forcibly expanded and there was barely enough room for the lungs to inflate. Jim’s pity quickly evaporated as Holly picked him up in her colossal hand.

“Are you ready?” Holly asked in a cheery tone. “Now, let’s have you stick out your tongue as I take off my shoe. There we go. Hopefully, you can clean my foot even better than Kyle. Let’s see!” By now, Jim had his tongue out and was staring at the dirty, moist heel of Holly bare foot. He closed his eyes as she brought his face in contact with the skin. As he was moved along the bottom of her foot, it felt like his tongue was being scraped completely off. He thought that the smell would be too much, but it was really the taste that blew his mind. Especially at the end of the streak when his head was shoved right between two of her toes. How sick!

“Not bad,” Holly complimented. “Don’t forget to swallow so that we can do the next strip. You are such a good foot cleaner!” Jim scrunched his eyes shut as his tongue was once again scraped across the acres of wrinkled flesh that was Holly’s sole. Rather than time moving faster, it seemed to come down to a crawl. It was the longest task he had ever undergone.

Sonni had lost interest in Holly’s game after a few moments. She was still formulating a plan to give these girls what they wanted so that she could get back to having some fun of her own. As she thought about what had to be done, she absent-mindedly shrank a very large man who was passing by. It was instinct that she had picked a person that nobody happened to be paying attention to at the time. With a day-dreaming look in her eyes, she began poking the fat guy with the toe of her red leather boot.

Norman was still spinning with confusion when the giant red wall hit him so hard it knocked him over. It then proceeded to push him around a fairly vacant floor. His mind had to work several minutes to finally take in all of the pounding in noise that seemed to come from all around him. There seemed to be a gorgeous blond woman looking down at him… and she was HUGE! The wall was the toe of her boot that she was casually pushing him with. His entire body just quivered in fear as he looked up at this goddess and waited for her to indicate what he should do. Norman didn’t want to continue to be bruised and battered, but he didn’t want to move either. Why wasn’t this woman saying anything to him?

Sonni just stared down at the obese mortal at her feet. Her mind was mostly elsewhere, but part of it was into this new diversion. The next step of which was to turn the fat man invisible. This wasn’t obvious to Norman, but it would be an important point in just a few minutes. Sonni then scanned the dance floor for the perfect woman to carry out the fun. In only a moment, she had found her executioner. A short, thin blond woman. Not as beautiful as herself, but not bad looking either. And besides, Sonni loved to play with opposites. What better way to destroy a normally tall, fat guy than with a short, thin girl.

Morgan was having loads of fun dancing with the different guys, but suddenly she felt a little tired. She made her way across the floor and sat down at an empty table. This had been a great night, and she knew she would only rest briefly before going back out there. Her feet, however, were quite warm, and felt like they were sweating profusely. Almost unconsciously, she pulled her nylon-covered feet from her pumps and rested them on the cool floor. It felt so good.

Unbeknownst to Morgan, Norman now found himself up and walking towards the table next to the giant, blond woman with the red boots. He wasn’t sure where he was going, or why he couldn’t control his own movements, but at least he wasn’t being battered by a giant boot. As he wandered forward, he looked up at all the colossal things around him. The skyscraper chairs and tables, the mind-numbingly tall people, and the vast distances between everything. He realized that something bad might be about to happen if no one realized he was here.

After walking for about five minutes, Norman saw that he was almost under a table and heading towards a cute, blond woman. He had seen her dancing many nights here, and had even talked to her once. What was her name? Morgan. She had been very polite to him, but showed no interest in dating. He thought he remembered her being rather short, but now he wasn’t so sure. But maybe she could help him. He wanted to call out to her, but he couldn’t make his voice work. Instead, he breathed in a rather noxious breath of air. He looked back down at his level and realized he was right in front of Morgan’s right foot. She was wearing nylons, and in addition to the smell, Norman could feel the shear amount of heat emanating off of it. This was not looking good.

But hope came back to him as he walked past the giant foot. However, it left just as fast as he saw the giant, dark, low-heeled, leather pump directly in front of him. And his body was now moving directly towards it. Within moments, he found himself climbing up the toe and jumping into the hot interior. It was like a jungle in there, and his body shook at the fumes that were rising all around him. At least he could climb out if he ever got control of his body back. But even that hope soon disappeared as he began shrinking again. In just a few seconds he was reduced to a quarter of an inch tall. There was no way he was leaving this place. Even though he felt control coming back to his body.

Morgan felt that she had rested long enough. Even though her feet still felt rather warm, she didn’t want to sit out any more songs. So she began putting her shoes back on and tossing down the last swallow of her beer. The party was back on.

Norman had begun walking up the leather slope towards the heel of Morgan’s shoe when he saw a dreaded shadow overhead. He looked up and saw the smooth bottom of Morgan’s cute nyloned foot. He had made it far enough to avoid her giant toes, and was thankful that he was near the arch. The illusion of smoothness dissipated as the foot encompassed his entire view. The fine creases on the vast sole could be seen through the nylon mesh. As it got completely dark, the heat overwhelmed him as he was pressed between the soft flesh of Morgan’s arch and the leather of her shoe. As soon as she began to walk, Norman’s only focus was to stay at the safe haven where he was.

Sonni just smiled, still split between watching the short woman torment the fat man and coming up with her plan. She continued to make the woman’s feet feel incredibly warm, almost desiring to drown the insignificant mortal that had found himself in the lady’s shoe. It would not be long now before his imminent demise.

Norman held on as best he could, but the sudden movements made staying where he was almost impossible. The sweat seemed to pour off this girl’s foot, and he was choking on the vile liquid. On top of that, both he and the leather insole were now so wet the he began sliding toward the ball of Morgan’s foot. He continued to scrabble towards his safe zone, but his weight and the movement of this woman’s feet were making it impossible. With a sudden movement, he heard the foot peel away from the insole below him. In a fraction of a second, he slid directly beneath that horrible weight. And being only a quarter of an inch tall, he came to the realization quickly. This petite, young woman was going to crush him, unknowingly, in her shoe. He was certain she wouldn’t do it if she knew he was in here, but that didn’t matter. In the next instant, he became smashed into the soft leather of her insole as the incomprehensible weight of this girl’s foot came down. Still invisible, no one would ever know what happened to him. And Morgan would continue to dance on his tiny corpse beneath her foot for a very long time.

Sonni chuckled briefly before getting back to work. Besides, it was just about time to go home. Both Daria and Holly looked ready, and Tara and Lauren were each bringing a guy back to their hotel rooms. For Jim and Kyle, both lay between Holly’s feet still gasping for breath. Jim couldn’t tell if anything ruptured inside him as he forced the putrid gunk from Holly’s foot down his throat. He seemed to be in one piece, but he knew he would no longer fit in this bitch’s shoe with her foot. Holly seemed to realize this too as she picked both of them up and dropped them in each of her shoes. However, rather than wear them, she simply picked up her shoes and went home barefoot. No reason to squish something that she could torment tomorrow.

*****

A new day dawned, and the first thing Tara and Lauren did was check the bottoms of their right feet. Tara found John mostly intact, but his legs looked rather twisted and mangled. Lauren found Antonio completely intact, probably due to having larger soles than Tara. Both Tara and Lauren had slept extremely well after taping the two shrunken men to their feet, then going to sleep. Apparently, Tara had rubbed her feet together sometime during the night but hadn’t completely hit Little John. Too bad for him, since today most likely would prove to be a lot less fun.

Kyle and Jim had been up for a little while and were not feeling any better, since they were unable to do anything until given a command. That included going to the bathroom. Both were so incredibly sick, and felt like stuffed turkeys. Their stomachs had gone down a bit, but now their abdomens hurt from the backing up of their digestive tracts. How long would this witch put them through this?

Daria had finished making breakfast and was already in her white bikini. It was a beautiful day, and she decided that the celebration from last night would continue on the beach today. So as people woke up and ate some breakfast, she shared her ideas with them.

“Excellent idea!” Holly enthused through bites of bacon. “I’m sure my two little pets will be more than happy to come along.”

“Ours too!” Lauren agreed as she and Tara walked in with tiny toys in hand. Antonio was quivering with fright in Lauren’s dark, soft hand, and John was just trying to figure out how many times his legs had been broken. What had he gotten himself into?

Within an hour, the girls were in their bikinis and ready to go to the beach. Even Sonni was ready in a bright red bikini that had a sexy “wet look” to it. She just smiled and walked to the van Daria had rented. The men on the beach were sure to have quite a sight today as these five beautiful women took to the sand.

As soon as the van stopped, all of them grabbed their gear and jumped out. Daria put up a nice umbrella so that she could sit in the cool shade and relax. Holly sat down nearby to get some of the shade herself. Lauren and Tara, however, went for the warm sun. Not that they needed to tan (especially Lauren who was African-American), but they decided to undo their black swimsuit tops and lay bare chested in the sand. Sonni simply lay down slightly away from the other women and pretended to sunbathe. She already looked like she had a perfect tan, but she had nothing better to do, so laying there plotting her next move was about all she could come up with.

A passing older woman seemed disgusted at the thought of two of the women being topless, especially at a public beach. However, if she had looked a bit farther down towards the women’s other “assets,” she might have vaguely seen two human shapes held tightly against their butt cheeks with the black bikini bottoms. Instead, the older woman simply moved off in a huff.

For Antonio and John, life was getting way too hot. The black spandex of these women’s swimsuits was absorbing an incredibly large amount of heat. And while there was air to breathe, it was difficult to get a full breath, since the fabric was pushing them tightly into the soft flesh of these witches’ asses. John felt as if he were in an oven.

Holly had set Jim and Kyle down, but both of them wished she had thought about where she had set them. Both were left out of the shade and were now in the full sun staring up at the sky. Again, since there were no commands, they could only lay there in pain. For Kyle’s pale skin, the pain came rather quickly as he began to cook.

“You guys don’t look so good,” Holly said with mock concern. “You guys could use some moisturizer.”

“Hey, Holly,” Tara called over. “I just took off my shoes, so my feet are rather moist. Feel free to wipe some of it up with them, if you want.”

“I’ll help out, too!” Lauren laughed. Holly liked the idea, so picking up Jim and Kyle, she walked over to Lauren and Tara. She could see the tiny men in their swimsuit bottoms wiggling and couldn’t help but chuckle. But her concern was now for Jim and Kyle. With a few long strokes, Kyle was completely covered with the glistening moisture from the wrinkled bottom of Tara’s feet. Jim closed his eyes as the sweat from Lauren’s black feet quickly covered him. His nose was bleeding a bit from being wiped along the entire length of both of Lauren’s soles. The tiny bit of sand that had been trapped along with the sweat didn’t help either.

“There, that should help,” Holly said as she walked back over to her shady place and set Jim and Kyle back down in the sun. “I’m sure that you guys are feeling cooler now, huh?” But, of course, the opposite was true. The sticky sweat was acting like a conductor and holding all the heat in. Both Jim and Kyle were actually beginning to simmer. Holly was enjoying this, but wanted to spread some hope to an otherwise hopeless situation. She had, of course, consulted Daria on this last night.

“I’ve decided that I only want to care for one of you,” Holly explained. “So, am going to let someone go. Who it is will depend on a simple coin flip. Kyle, why don’t you call it in the air.” Holly got out a penny and flipped it in the air. By command, Kyle called out HEADS as loud as he could. Hoping against hope that he might finally get out of this Hellish nightmare. A nightmare he had endured since before he could remember. He was quivering with excitement as the coin landed and kicked up a bit of sand.

“How about that,” Holly said as she looked down at the Heads side of the penny. “It’s Heads. I guess that means you lose, Kyle. Jim, this is your lucky day. You are free to go.” Kyle was stunned. He had won, not lost! He wanted to ask for an explanation, but he was still under the Control spell from last night. Jim, on the other hand, had been given a command that he was free. This caused the Control spell to cease, and he was able to get up. Part of him hoped that Holly would undo the shrinking spell, but he was smarter than that.

“Go on, you are free,” Holly smiled. “You better hurry, though, or else the tide might come in, and you’ll be fish food.”

“We can’t have that happen,” Daria chimed in. “How about I make you invisible? That way you won’t get eaten.” In a matter of moments, Jim disappeared. He knew that Daria had done this just so that there was no way he could get help. His only real hope was to find a nice way to die and get on with it.

As Jim trudged slowly off, Holly lay down and began to read a book. She and Daria had decided last night that it was time for Jim to die. And this way, he would have to do it himself. But both were pretty sure he would try and get help and end up being stepped on anyway… and that was just fine in their books.

*****

Antonio was delirious when he finally felt fresh air hit his face. He could only barely remember that he had somehow been miniaturized and had spent way too much time pressed into the ass cheek of a giant black woman. His vision was completely useless until he was placed on the sand in the shade. As he began to see again, however, his joy completely left him. He looked up and saw Lauren’s dark, beautiful face, but then he realized where he was. She had placed him in the indentation made by her breasts in the sand. He was in a huge crater, and the smooth sides didn’t offer much help in getting out.

“I hope you like what you see,” Lauren taunted. “Since very few guys get to see my chest before they squish. And just think about it… what better way to go than beneath my giant soft breast.” It was partially true that Antonio was impressed by the vision above him, but he didn’t want to be squished at all. However, his desires were not Lauren’s concern as she lowered herself back down on top of Antonio. He simply laid back and waited to feel the soft, brown flesh envelop him. But what started out at soft, quickly became rather hard as he was positioned right beneath Lauren’s nipple. And in her increasingly excited state, the flesh pressing into his chest was almost rock hard.

Lauren was definitely well endowed, but as she put the rest of her weight down, Antonio was still struggling. Apparently, she only managed to push him into the sand beneath her. And while the feeling of a tiny man wiggling against her breast felt fantastic, she really wanted to have all of his magical energy released at once.

“Ah, Tara, I think I need some help here,” Lauren said. “He hasn’t squished yet.” Tara just chuckled as she stood up and placed her sandy foot on Lauren’s back.

“Let’s see if he can survive this,” Tara said as she stood up on Lauren like a surf board. Antonio had thought that he might live after all. His air was running low, but he had been able to move slightly to accommodate the giant nipple; and, it didn’t look like he would actually squish. That was until the pressure suddenly increased. It was only a matter of a millisecond as he realized he was actually going to be crushed by a giant black woman’s breast. Then he flattened out against the sand and popped his innards all over Lauren’s nipple.

Lauren gasped in delight as Tara stepped off. “That was spectacular! You’ve got to try that!” Lauren said panting. She had to just lay there for a bit as Tara decided what she wanted to do. She was sure that it would feel good smashing a man under her breast, but what else could she do with him.

While Tara debated, Holly was enjoying the shade and watching Kyle slowly crisp. She took a large drink from a water bottle, than set it just a half inch away from Kyle, making sure it didn’t block any of the light.

“That sure tastes good when it’s this hot out,” Holly said out loud. “But you don’t want any, huh?” The phrasing of the question made Kyle shake his head. He so desperately wanted that water, and it was within arms reach, if this giant bitch would only give him the command to reach out to it. Even the condensation would be more than enough to quench his horrible thirst.

“Hey, I think your rash is disappearing a little,” Holly smiled as she looked closer at him. But it really wasn’t. The red dots that still caused Kyle’s skin to itch terribly were now being overrun with the first degree burns his skin was suffering. Actually, some of his body was already at second degree burns, and the pain was mixing with the itching in a most awful way. If he only had some clothes to shield him from some of the sun’s rays, it would be more tolerable.

“Let’s celebrate the healing of your rash,” Holly suggested. “Daria always said you like feet, so how about playing with mine. Why don’t you spread your legs.” Kyle then saw Holly lift her sand covered foot and begin to move her toes towards him. This image brought back numerous memories of when he suffered massive damage to his genitals, and he was praying that this was not a going to be a reoccurrence.

Kyle was also trying to protect himself, but he had to obey the Control spell, so his legs involuntarily opened. He closed his eyes as the gigantic big toe touched his groin. The sand particles immediately dug into him, feeling like being scraped along gravel. The movements of the toe was far from erotic as it only forced the stones to painfully scrape across the burnt skin of his “package.”

“I’m sure you are enjoying this,” Holly said as she pressed a little harder. Kyle wanted to scream in pain as once again his balls came under assault. How many times had they been destroyed?! The answer was irrelevant, since every time it happened was the most painful time. Within seconds, the giant toe forced his balls into the ground. Even through all the magic, Kyle was finally able to do something that he wasn’t told to do. His body involuntarily let out a whimper and a shudder as his nuts were once again popped by a woman’s foot. The sand being ground into them apparently wasn’t enough… they had been destroyed once again.

“Don’t get too used to this,” Holly continued. “I’m only giving you some sexual pleasure because you’ve had a pretty tough couple of years. You can thank me later.” Kyle was so delirious with pain that he hardly heard what she had said. The pain in his groin was overwhelming, but now this evil woman was rubbing his penis. Normally, this would feel good, but she continued to use an excessive amount of pressure, and the grains of sand stuck to that giant toe were acting like extremely coarse sand-paper. Kyle realized that his dick was slowly being worn away! Once again, he was able to go beyond his magical controls and begin to cry.

“It looks like we’re done,” Holly said as she removed her toe. “But you seem to have had a little accident. That’s OK, though; a little blood never hurt anybody. I think it’s time for a little drink, then maybe a nap.” Kyle continued to cry and whimper a little as the giant bottle of water disappeared overhead. When she set it down again, Kyle realized he had no need to be concerned about bleeding to death. The angle of the sun hitting the bottle was acting like a magnifying glass. A beam of superheated light was now cauterizing his groin, but completely burning the flesh off his legs. He wouldn’t bleed to death, but he might actually ignite!

*****

Tara had finally decided what she would do with her toy. While Lauren had looked quite happy with the result from squishing her toy, Tara wanted to leave her toy right where he was. All she did was pull her bikini bottom a little tighter and really secure the tiny man against her right cheek.

“How are you doing in there?” Tara said as she lightly tapped the outline on her ass. John had noticed that everything got more constricting as he was pulled even tighter into the giant Asian’s ass. It also made the hot material of her swimsuit scorch him even more. How did she think he was doing?! Although, he had to admit that he thought Tara had a fantastic ass when he was dancing with her last night.

“I hope you don’t think too badly of me,” Tara said as she stood up and put her top back on. “But I’ve decided to see what it feels like to have you flattened into my ass. You wouldn’t mind giving up your life for me, would you?” John forgot completely about the heat and his damaged legs. He was now trying to struggle to get out of this spandex prison that would allow him to be crushed into some woman’s butt cheek. He could tell she had stood up, and now all she had to do was sit back down with him leading the way!

“I’m just going to do some stretching,” Tara explained. Being a former gymnast, she had no problem with flexibility. As she slowly bent down, John felt the pressure increase dramatically. The spandex material had been stretched close to its limit and now he was being pushed deep into the softness of her ass. Breathing was no longer an option, and John’s entire body seemed like it was ready to pop like a balloon.

“Hmm, it looks like I might need you help a little bit, too,” Tara said to Lauren. Lauren was standing as well, and simply walked to Tara’s upraised backside.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed my friend’s ass,” Lauren said to the perfect tiny outline on Tara’s rear. “Now you get to feel my foot as well.” John could see slightly through the stretched mesh of Tara’s swimsuit, and he was looking at the black woman raising her giant foot off the ground. It wasn’t humiliating enough to be killed by being crushed into a woman’s ass, now he was going to be helped along by a giant black foot.

As soon as Lauren lifted her foot, she thrust it forward and kicked Tara in the ass. It was rather humorous to see, unless you happened to be John. His world slowed down for an instant as he saw the wrinkled, sand-covered sole rush towards him. The smooth ball of Lauren’s foot eclipsed everything just before impact. The instant the huge foot touched him, John’s body collapsed. As both women fell to the ground laughing, John’s remains left a wet spot on both Tara’s derriere and Lauren’s foot.

“That was probably the first time in my life that a kick in the ass felt so good!” Tara laughed.

“It was my pleasure!” Lauren responded, trying to catch her breath. Not only was she laughing so hard, but she also got some of the magical energy from helping to squish the little bastard. That was incredibly fun! Both of the women realized that they would have to learn that Shrinking spell real soon.

*****

“So how’s are little maggot?” Daria asked as she decided to get up and stretch. She had decided to let the others have most of the fun today, but she couldn’t let the day pass without Kyle knowing she was around.

“I’m not sure if he enjoyed the little present my toe gave him,” Holly said. “I know he likes feet, but it’s pretty tough to tell how excited he is. I think he enjoyed my little treat so much that he blew off his entire ‘package.’ Now that’s pleasure!” Daria took a step over and looked at the reddish-black speck in the sand. It looked like Holly had done quite a number on him, but his tiny, darting eyes indicated he was still alive.

“Well, I was surprised when he first cleaned my feet and savored everything in his mouth for quite a while,” Daria reminisced. “That was when I first realized what a pervert he really was.”

“And don’t forget when he licked all our feet clean and actually ‘healed’ himself from all our abuse!” Lauren said as she and Tara walked up. “What kind of demented bug gets off on that?”

“Do you think he would enjoy a normal type of stimulation, like a striptease?” Daria asked. “I don’t even know if there’s anything normal about him.” And with that, she stood directly over him and started a slow dance. Kyle was still in some pain, but most of his nerves were damaged beyond their ability to transmit pain. He didn’t really like to be reminded of his past experiences, but it seems that the other girls were having quite a bit of fun.

“And remember how much Kimberly and Colleen abused him,” Tara chimed in. “And he healed even faster. How many times did they stomp his groin flat, and it always grew back. Talk about a masochist!” This brought about a round of laughter, including from Daria who was doing quite a nice striptease for Kyle. She was now topless and was beginning to remove the bottom of her bikini. Her toned, tanned body was quite a sight to behold, and more than a few men were taking notice from a distance. Kyle wished he was one of them, and not observing this from directly beneath. While it was quite a show, he wasn’t that aroused by it. Probably since he had nothing to arouse. With no dick and no sack, it was simply an intellectual experience. And that just wasn’t that great.

“And let’s not forget all the time he spent as Daria’s insole!” Holly brought up. “How stupid do you have to be to match the IQ of an insole? I don’t think my insole is all that intelligent, but at least it doesn’t lust after my foot like a deranged little bug!” Daria smiled at the remark as the rest of the woman laughed hysterically. She was now concentrating on her movements, and began to lift her foot up above the tiny red worm lying in the hot sand.

“Do you realize that he has consumed more foot filth and sweat in his life than actual human food?” Holly continued. “How sick is that?!”

“That’s almost too disgusting to be true,” Daria said as she began lowering her foot down. Kyle’s eyes widened, but there was no other action he could take as he watched the all-to-familiar sole lowering onto him. In some ways, it was very beautiful, including the shiny toe-ring that Daria had worn today. But perhaps his torture was finally done. Perhaps he would finally get to die and go on to a better place. For Hell itself couldn’t be as bad as this. He closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable.

“And, really, after all that, he was still stupid enough to help us get the book back,” Lauren brought up as well. “I think comparing him to a bug is probably too insulting to the bug!”

Kyle was only barely listening and was surprised that the first touch of Daria’s foot came from the side and not from above. He opened his eyes to see Daria push him a little ways away to a new spot on the hot sand. The place where he had been laying had cooled against his back, and now he felt his back and head erupt in pain. The sand was incredibly hot!

Daria then lined up her insignificant ex-boyfriend beneath the ball of her foot and slowly pressed down. Kyle whimpered in agony as the heat was magnified by the pressure of her soft, sandy foot pressing him down into the sand.

Daria let out a slight gasp of pain as well, as her sole pushed farther down. Finally, her entire foot was on the ground and there was no sign that anything was beneath it. She just stood there, completely naked, staring at her foot. All the other women had grown quiet and were now staring at that same foot.

“You know,” Holly said after a long pause, “you have such a pretty, tan foot. I love the red polish on your toes, and the way it matches your toe ring and anklet.” Everyone chuckled at the remark, except Kyle. He was still alive below the unimaginably large foot of his ex-girlfriend. And after breaking several of his ribs, all anyone had to say was how nice her foot looked. The sand particles were grinding against his sensitive, burnt skin, and he swore he heard his skin sizzling for a second as Daria was pushing him deep into the hot sand. And just as he was about to lose consciousness from the lack of air, Daria lifted her foot off of him.

The girls had to start a new round of laughter as they looked at the perfect foot print left in the sand. At the center of the indentation made by the ball of her foot, was a very flattened Kyle with a quirky, pained expression on his tiny face. He actually wasn’t as flat as he appeared, since his body had sunk farther into the sand than Daria’s foot, but he looked extremely two dimensional.

“He looks like a cartoon character that was flattened by a steamroller!” Tara observed. “Only this steamroller was a naked woman’s bare foot! We’ve got to get a picture of this.” The amusement went on as Holly took a picture for posterity. After a little while Daria put her swimsuit back on and glanced back at her footprint. She had been reading Kyle the whole time and had drunk in his frustration like an ice cold soda. She couldn’t wait until Holly had finished humiliating him. One day soon, Kyle would find himself flattened to her sole for real. But for now, it was time to go home…

*****

As the women were packing up, Jim had finally reached his destination. There was going to be no easy way to get this woman’s attention, but he really didn’t care if he died at this point. He walked forward and touched the beautiful toe. He was certain this woman would feel it, since she was a demoness after all.

Sonni looked down at her foot and saw the tiny invisible man known as Jim. He looked burnt and exhausted, as if he had traveled through a desert. And upon reading his mind, she knew what his purpose was, and that death was no longer something to be feared. He was almost hoping for it.

“Well, you’ve made quite a trip, haven’t you?” Sonni said into his mind. “I know what you want, and what you desire. And I can make it happen.” She paused to let this settle into his tiny brain. She could read the hope that was beginning to build there and almost desired to snuff it out.

“Please help me,” Jim whispered. He knew she couldn’t hear him verbally, but his thoughts were like an open book. And he could tell she knew what he was saying.

“Under most circumstances, I would enjoy watching some woman squash you into oblivion,” Sonni continued sending into his mind. “But you catch me at a rather fortunate time for you. I am currently under a fairly powerful pact with these women, but they did leave some wiggle room. I believe it is their hope that you find a dismal end by being stepped on, eaten, or destroyed in some horrible manner. But their hopes were not part of the pact.”

“What do I need to do,” Jim whispered back. He was beginning to hope for more than a quick death.

“You really don’t need to do anything,” Sonni communicated. “If I can change one of their plans without affecting the pact I have sworn to them, then I have gained something automatically. I will, however, be placing a curse on you after I change you back. If you ever act actively or passively against any one of these group of women, it will instantly activate. If you choose to live your life away from them, the curse will never come to pass.”

“I can do that,” Jim sent back. “All I want is a chance at a normal life and to be away from all this. I greatly appreciate your help.”

“Remember, I’m not doing this for you,” Sonni corrected. “I am doing this knowing that I have probably thwarted one of their petty, enjoyable plans. But since they never included me in on your fate, I can do this. However, just so you know, if the curse activates, you will instantly be shrunk and transported to Daria. Also, she will instantly know that you intended to do her harm. If you ever feel the urge to take your revenge, remember what I have just told you.”

“Agreed,” Jim whispered with tears of joy coming to his eyes. He may need years of therapy, but he would never want to see any of these women again. He had had enough, and knew deep down that Daria was never going to change. The friend he knew had died the moment the first spell was cast long ago, and it was now time to move on with his own life.

In that moment of realization, he suddenly found the world around him had grown a lot smaller. On top of that he was fully clothed and visible. He thought that the demoness he had been talking to suddenly disappeared, until he realized he was no longer on the beach. He had been transported into a city and was standing in an alley. The only way he knew all his horrible torment hadn’t been a dream was because his left hand was still missing.

(***** Volume 5 *****)

The planning stage was pretty much over for Sonni, but these women definitely needed some training if they were going to get what they wanted. There was a very specific (and difficult) spell that each of them would need to cast for the Coven to get its new powers. To this end, Tara and Lauren began training with Daria on the subtleties of spell casting. Their first spell was, of course, Shrinking. They practiced this as a Curse, and picked it up rather well.

In the meantime, Holly was getting trained directly from Sonni on the new spell. Since Holly had spent years researching demons, she was actually the best choice for the first caster. The spell that she was learning was never printed anywhere and was created by Sonni specifically for her plan. It was going to take everything these women had to accomplish their goal. They had to defeat another demoness.

In the months that followed the formation of the plan, Sonni was kept very busy training these women. If everything went correctly, this battle would be over before the enemy knew what hit her. Del was a very accomplished and experienced demon, and neutralizing her without killing her was going to be difficult… but not impossible. Sonni knew where Del was living, and as soon as the last Coven member had mastered her Power Transfer spell, Sonni was ready to execute the plan.

As they sat down together, Holly was showing off a new spell she had learned called Rigidity. Once again, Kyle was the target. At least he had gotten rid of all the filth from Holly’s feet from the “dancing” night. But now, he felt his body go completely stiff, and even felt his skin begin to thicken and bones begin to fuse. He opened his mouth to scream, and it simply froze there. He let out a peep, which caused Holly to stifle a laugh. Kyle had such a stupid look with his mouth stuck open in a frozen scream that some of the other women were hard pressed to remain serious as Sonni was ready to begin.

“It’s actually quite simple, really,” Sonni explained. “You will all still use the amulets that you used in our battle. That should shield you from Del’s magic. However, she is a bit better at using magic than I am, so she may quickly find a way around it. But I will be her main concern as I battle her directly. The main goal is for all of you to get close enough to touch her. When you have accomplished that, you must all cast the spell in unison. We’ve practiced this, but the environment will be a little more hectic when this is for real.” All the women nodded in agreement, with Holly still a little preoccupied with Kyle. She had found a great use for him as she nonchalantly began scraping his open mouth across the “rougher” spots on her feet. He became an excellent tool for getting rid of any dead skin or other encrusted dirt from her soles.

“I’ve tried to anticipate what Del will do,” Sonni continued, “but nothing is certain. I’ll try to explain what my view of the battle will be by drawing it out for you.” Sonni began drawing out the battle as if she were choreographing a fight scene for a movie. Each sheet showed placements, movements, and targets.

“Let me try that,” Lauren whispered to Holly. Kyle had hoped he had adequately finished up with Holly’s feet, when he was passed to Lauren. She was a lot rougher than Holly, and didn’t have any qualms about shoving his head between her long toes. While there weren’t any rough spots there, enough sweaty filth was shoved down his throat to make him choke. He had a feeling this briefing that the women were having was going to be a very bad experience for him.

“So you can see, now, where everyone needs to be,” Sonni plotted. Once again, Kyle heard very little of what the demoness was saying as Tara began cleaning her feet with him. If it wasn’t for the Rigidity spell on Kyle, his teeth (and possibly his whole head) would have been completely worn away. It was bad enough that all the foot muck was passing over his tongue, but it was also forced into his stomach. Like just a few months ago, his abdominal area began to distend in a horribly painful way. Even though his skin had thickened, it still couldn’t keep his stomach from inflating.

“Are there any questions?” Sonni asked as she finished her presentation. All the women looked at each other and slowly shook their heads. They were ready for this. When the battle was over, they were sure to be victorious. As they all got up and began the finishing preparations for the next day’s “adventure,” Tara tossed Daria the little Kyle cleaner.

“You’ve got to try this,” Tara said. “It smoothes out the rough spots and cleans at the same time. Plus, I’m sure it isn’t that fun for the little bastard!” Kyle looked up into Daria’s eyes as she opened her hand from catching him. Would she do it? Would she use him to clean her nasty feet? As the smile formed on her full lips, he knew the answer.

“Why not,” Daria said as she sat down. Kyle heard the familiar sound of Daria pulling her shoe off, than shivered as he was pressed into the wet heel of her right foot. As his face was scraped across the long surface of Daria’s creased sole, he was both relieved and horrified by the experience. There were really no rough spots, so his teeth and jaws were spared from the grueling task of smoothing something out. But there were soft, moist, dirty spots which caused Kyle to swallow far more gunk than he would have wanted. And he could only wish that someday Daria would learn to wear different shoes besides those horrendous Maryjanes.

After an hour of Daria meticulously scouring her foot with his head (including the mind-numbing excursions between her toes), Kyle was handed back to Holly. “You know, I just can’t wait until I can feel him pop beneath my foot. It gets me excited every time I think about it!” Daria commented. But her mind had to return to the task at hand. Tomorrow was going to be a big day... perhaps the most important day of her entire life.

*****

Del sat at the bus stop with only one thing on her mind. What fun task could she do today? What challenge was fitting for a being of her power? As she pondered this, she knew immediately when the perfect targets came into her view. A young man and pretty woman who were dressed very professional walked by behind her talking about all the work they had to do today. A quick read on their minds proved to Del that this situation was going to be fun and challenging at the same time. She immediately stood up and walked along behind them.

Everyone on the busy sidewalk who saw her should have remembered such a striking lady. Her black flowing hair contrasted perfectly with her pristine white outfit. For Del loved the color, from her white leather jacket to her white leather boots. And the contrast between the white and her dark hair and tanned skin made for a very intimidating sight. But on this morning, very few people would remember seeing her, especially as she slowly faded from view. For Del had perfected her magical techniques to such a degree that she could wipe her image from the minds of the passing people. And that’s exactly what she did.

Chad and Kay were part of an advertising firm that had entrusted them to come up with an enthralling ad campaign in only a few days. Tomorrow was the big day, which meant neither was going to go home tonight. Chad was a thin man and was rather awkward at times. However, he was extremely creative and came up with fantastic advertising ideas. The company paired him with Kay, since she had always been a solid performer. She was a confident, attractive woman with dark blond hair who could win over a crowd with almost any presentation. While she was older than Chad, the two got along splendidly. Chad had always wanted to ask her out, but he was never one to believe in himself when it came to women. And when there was an advertising task to do, he always put his attraction for Kay in the background as his full focus took over.

However, Chad was feeling rather strange all day. No matter where he went, or who he talked to, he always felt like he was being watched... even when he was completely alone. But the day went by pretty fast, and soon it was just Kay and him in the office. It was then that something completely unexpected happened. As Chad was just walking into her office with some materials he had retrieved from the printer, he felt a violent pain shoot through his body. The papers scattered as he doubled over in pain. He was vaguely aware of a gasp from Kay as she stood up.

Kay couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Chad had begun to shrink. It was happening rather rapidly as he was writhing on the floor. By the time she got around her desk to help him, he was already reduced to half his height. She wanted desperately to help him, but could only stand there and watch him continue to get smaller and smaller. Just when she thought he would disappear into nothing, he stopped. He had gone from almost six feet tall to two inches in just a minute. He was now lying naked next to the pile of clothes he had shed as he thrashed in pain. Both of them just stared at each other in confusion for a few moments. But neither of them noticed the invisible Del staring too. This was where the real challenge came in. She scanned Kay’s mind waiting for the inevitable thought to enter into it.

Kay was very worried about Chad, but as soon as she saw movement from him, a great relief came over her. Whatever happened, at least he was alive. She knew she had to call the hospital to help him, but then she realized she had better pick him up off the floor before anyone (like the cleaning people) wandered in and stepped on him.

As Kay bent down to pick Chad up, Del just smiled from across the room. That was the thought she had been waiting for. With expert timing, she activated the pleasure center of Kay’s brain. A rosy hue flushed across her face as she lifted Chad up and walked around her desk. Kay set him down and then quickly sat down herself.

“Are you OK?” Kay asked, still confused about the feelings that spread through her just a moment before. She was glad when Chad nodded, and then reached for the phone to call the hospital. As she heard the tones coming from the phone, she reviewed what she had been thinking at the time she suddenly felt the wave of pleasure going through her. She had been thinking about protecting Chad and making sure nobody stepped on him. Again, with that thought, a huge wave of sexual energy coursed through her body. Kay immediately hung up the phone. She had to figure out what was going on with her before she called in anyone else.

Chad was simply in awe of his new surroundings. Everything on Kay’s desk was huge, and the vision of her standing over him had almost made him lose control of his bladder. She was extremely attractive, but a giantess is frightening no matter how pretty she is. As he casually looked around his environment, he was jolted back to Kay as she spoke.

“Let’s wait a bit before calling in some help,” she was saying. “Maybe whatever happened will reverse itself. I’ll be right back; I need to calm myself down a bit. You should be alright here, though.” Chad was thinking that he needed to calm himself too, and was kind of glad when Kay left him alone to gather his own thoughts. He had no idea what happened, and agreed with Kay that they should wait for a little while. It was kind of embarrassing to be only a few inches tall. Perhaps he would grow back real soon. It was then he realized that he wasn’t wearing any clothes, which could only add to his embarrassment. This just wasn’t his day.

Kay was in the ladies bathroom, trying to get the image of Chad lying on the floor out of her head. She had never had these feelings before. Why would the idea of stepping on a little man suddenly invoke these emotions? And as soon as she imagined putting her foot over Chad, she felt the wave of pleasure come over her. But maybe it wasn’t about killing him. Maybe just putting her foot on top of him would be pleasurable. But how could she do that without having him think she was crazy? She would have to see if a situation presented itself. Having collected herself as best as she could, Kay returned to her office.

“How are you feeling?” Kay asked Chad as she collected his clothes and put them in one of the drawers of her desk. “I’m sure everything will work out, but I still want to try and get the presentation done. Would you mind if I put you on the floor so that I have enough room on my desk?” Chad was still trying to wrap his head around being this tiny. He felt much safer on Kay’s desk than he would on the floor. So he shook his head to indicate he didn’t want to go. Unfortunately, Kay took it to mean that he wouldn’t mind being put on the floor.

“There’s a good partner,” Kay said as she picked Chad up and placed him on the ground at her feet. “Now you’ve got to be careful down there. You don’t want this to be the last thing you see.” Chad’s legs gave way as Kay stood up and raised her foot over him. The black, low-heeled pump just hovered for a second before slowly coming down on him. He screamed for all he was worth as the sole touched his body. Kay was going to step on him!

“Please don’t!!” Chad yelled. Kay, however, couldn’t hear a thing that Chad said. A faint squeak emanated from beneath her shoe, but she was just enjoying the feeling that was going through her body as she stared at her own foot. The fact that there was a tiny living man beneath the sole of her shoe was really getting her excited. But why? She moved her foot to the side and saw Chad shivering with fear. Kay immediately felt bad that she frightened her poor co-worker just for the pleasure she might feel. But it was such a great feeling!

“I wasn’t going to step on you,” Kay smiled. “I just wanted you to know that you had better be careful down there, or it might happen accidentally.” And with that warning, she sat down and began work on the presentation. Chad just lay there between Kay’s feet, staring at the shiny leather surface of one of her shoes. His heart was still racing, and there was a small puddle on the floor where he had lost control of his bodily functions. At least he didn’t have to go to the bathroom anymore.

After a few minutes, he decided he would get up and explore a little bit. It seemed like Kay was careful not to move her gigantic feet, so he walked a few yards away. There really wasn’t too much interesting under his colleague’s desk, so he was drawn back to looking at Kay’s sexy, smooth legs. At least he could stare at them now, without being obvious. Perhaps this miniaturization thing wasn’t so bad after all.

Kay, on the other hand, couldn’t concentrate at all. When she had put her foot over Chad, it had felt so good, especially with the faint movements she could feel. But she wanted to feel more of the sexual emotions that were turning her on. So, glancing briefly down to see where Chad was, she began to move her foot towards him. She listened intently for the little peep that would indicate she had made contact. Her heart began to beat faster in anticipation of what was to come. But she knew she had to be very careful. Chad was a good friend. There was no way she wanted to put his life in jeopardy.

Chad was awakened from his obsession by the movement of one of Kay’s remarkable legs. He turned just in time to see the black leather wall impact him with the force of a bus. He tumbled several feet before coming to a halt. Why wasn’t Kay being more careful?

“Kay!” Chad yelled. “You almost killed me! You have to be more careful!” He saw his friend’s face become visible from high above with a worried look. God, she was still so beautiful. Perhaps even more so, since there was even more of her to look at!

“Oh my goodness!” Kay said. “I am so sorry. That was too close. I’m almost finished here, but we need to find you a safer place. Have you ever wanted to see what the inside of a woman’s shoe looked like? It would be safer than being on the ground.” Chad watched as she pulled her gorgeous bare foot out of her black pump. He had always loved the fact that Kay never wore nylons, since she had such remarkable legs that didn’t deserve to be obscured. But as the warm, moist air wafted from her foot, he really wished she would have worn something. There was no way he could get his legs to move him towards a place that had once encased that wet, colossal, smelly thing.

“Oh, come on,” Kay prodded. “It won’t be that bad. I’ll even help you!” She tried not to sound too excited, but she could hear the slight quiver in her own voice. As she stretched out her foot towards tiny Chad, the excitement grew. She tried to make it appear that she accidentally knocked him over, just so that she could rest her damp sole on him.

Chad screamed again as Kay’s big toe hit him. He barely had time to realize he was flat on his back again when the entire sky had become the monstrous, creased sole of a woman’s foot. The soft, smooth pad landed on his chest, and all the air was forced from his lungs. He struggled fiercely to crawl out, but the weight was just too intense.

“Oops, sorry about that,” Kay apologized. The struggling of her co-worker beneath her sweating foot made her squirm herself. She swore she just had an orgasm right there. What was happening to her? Her mind was so clouded with intense sexual desire that she seemed to be willing to put another person’s life at risk. And that person had been her friend for many years.

Chad gulped in the air as Kay’s foot lifted off of him. He was too weak to struggle as two huge, clammy toes wrapped around him and lifted him off the ground. He could barely hear what Kay was saying as he was released into the fetid recesses of her pump.

“Now you should be safe until I finish up here,” Kay whispered as she leaned heavily on her desk. She was almost regretting the fact that women could have multiple orgasms. She continued to feel wave after wave of sexual energy wash over her as she relived the last few moments in her head. The touch of a person struggling beneath her bare foot… the wiggling between her toes as she picked him up… his life hanging on a thin thread. It was her choice whether the Chad would have lived or died. With the smallest of movements she could have ended his existence.

At the very thought of crushing Chad between her toes or beneath her foot, Kay’s body shook with another flourish of sexual energy. To Chad, it looked like Kay had slumped over her desk and was sobbing. Her sighs seemed to him that she felt so bad for risking his life in careless manipulation by her foot. He wished he could comfort her and tell her that everything would be alright. After all, he was only bruised. Nothing was broken or permanently damaged.

However, since he couldn’t talk to her or comfort her, he spent the next hour simply looking around the shoe Kay had dropped him in. If he had felt insignificant before, it had intensified a bit as he realized where he really was. The heavily worn insole with the smooth indentations from Kay’s toes and heel seemed to make matters worse. He was stuck in a place that was reserved for the lowest part of a woman’s body. A place that was still slick with the sweat from Kay’s foot, and that reeked so bad that every breath made him want to vomit. But at least he was safe from being stepped on.

Kay was delirious with sexual pleasure and the desire for more. Her conscience was losing the battle between what was right and what would feel so good. Somewhere, deep down in her soul, she knew what she was about to do was nothing short of murder. But she also knew that she would feel something that no one else on Earth ever had. Besides, it wasn’t like Chad was ever going to get back to normal. And at his size, she couldn’t take care of him, he would be more of a pet than a person. And if he was her pet, she could do with him as she pleased; including putting him out of his misery.

Chad watched as Kay’s gigantic face moved into view. It was flushed, but the look in her giant eyes wasn’t one of sadness, regret, or remorse. It was one of lust. This was very confusing, and Chad was at a loss to explain what was happening.

“I’m sorry, Chad,” Kay panted. “But I don’t think I can take care of you any more. The touch of your tiny body against my foot felt so good. I actually think I want to step on you.” Chad’s jaw dropped. Was she serious?

“I hope you can forgive me,” Kay continued, “but I can’t resist these urges any more. It’s not like you could live a normal life anyway. So I might as well put you out of your misery. However, I won’t lie to you. I’m going to do it in such a way that it feels good to me. I think I deserve that; especially since you’re going to die anyway.” Chad tried to jump out of the shoe, but he was too small. How could his co-worker do this? He suddenly lost his footing as Kay lifted her shoe into the air and began tipping it. Perhaps she had decided to kill him by dropping him from a height. At least that would be better than being stepped on!

As he dropped through the air, he realized he wasn’t meant to die as nicely as he had hoped. Apparently, Kay wanted to place him in her other shoe. He fell only about 20 feet (his scale) before impacting the wet, leather slope of the other pump’s insole. His fall quickly slowed as he slid into the toe section of Kay’s freshly removed shoe. Chad wasn’t injured from his fall, but he was very disoriented from the horrendous smell, as well as the movement of his surroundings. He felt the shoe set back on solid ground and could only guess what was going to happen next.

Chad’s vision was clearing as he looked out of the opening to see Kay standing up at her full height. She looked like a goddess, but he wished she would reconsider what she was about to do.

“You can’t just step on me, Kay!” Chad tried to reason. “This is murder! This isn’t right!” But he only saw Kay smile as she lifted her bare foot over the pump.

“I know this may seem unfair,” Kay explained. “But it is going to feel absolutely incredible. And the sweat on my foot makes your wiggling feel all the better. So please feel free to try and escape.” Chad could only cry as darkness surrounded him. The last pale light showed the perfect creases on the underside of Kay’s wet foot, along with small pieces of dirt stuck to it. He was actually surprised at how much sweat and heat was coming from this giant foot. Chad was actually drowning in it as he tried to breathe. Several times he had to spit out a mouthful of this horrid fluid.

“I am really sorry about this,” Kay said one last time. “But I just can’t help myself. Good-bye, Chad…” The claustrophobic surroundings caused Chad to involuntarily struggle for his life, but the ball of Kay’s foot began to press him deeper into the soft, soggy leather at his back. He was able to move slightly out from beneath the giant ball of her foot, but that only left his head directly under her toes. Now the smell had intensified, and he began crying as he tried to free himself. He wasn’t going to die like this! Naked, humiliated, and feeling completely insignificant was not how he was going out!

The weight began to build as Chad could now hear a slight moaning from outside his leather confines. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Kay was pleasuring herself. The giant toes overhead curled as Kay orgasmed, resulting in Chad’s head being shoved directly between two filthy walls of flesh. As the suffocating, vice-like grip of those toes held his head in place, Kay pressed down with her bare foot inside her shoe. The last of Chad’s air bubbled out through the muddy filth that had been crammed into his mouth. He felt his body compress from both his back to his chest, as well as from his head to his legs. The intense pain shot through him as couldn’t believe his beautiful co-worker was squishing him in her shoe. He was actually dying by a woman’s sweaty foot. If only this had happened in the morning, it wouldn’t be so gross. But being splattered by a foot that had been encased in leather for a whole day was simply mind numbingly bad. That thought only hovered in Chad’s mind briefly as his body exploded into instant, liquefied goo.

Kay screamed as she felt Chad’s body pop beneath her foot. As fluids shot up between her toes and back under the ball of her foot, she continued screaming. The sexual pleasure just wouldn’t let up. She was covered in sweat from head to toe, and her whole body shook. There could be no greater feeling than this. This was the panicle of ecstasy.

As the pleasure subsided, and her breathing returned closer to normal, Kay’s emotions began to change. She sat up and stared at her shoe. Wiggling her toes, she could feel Chad’s remains squishing slightly. Did she really step on him? How could she have made his last moments so horrible? What had it been like for him to die in her sweaty old pump beneath her bare foot? In a matter of moments, she went from a huge high to the depths of despair. Kay began sobbing as the guilt surged over her. She had murdered her friend and co-worker in the worse possible way... snuffed out his life like a bug. She had become a monster…

With a smile on her face and a feeling of intense satisfaction, Del walked out the pathetic mortal’s office and out of the building. It had been a long test, but worth it. However, her smile didn’t last long. Something was wrong. Del looked around quickly and realized she was surrounded.

“What can I do for you, Sonni?” Del asked. However, she already knew she wouldn’t like the answer…

(***** Volume 6 *****)

“We call for your surrender,” Sonni informed Del as the city began to show signs of moving on with the day’s business. Sonni knew that there was no way Del would voluntarily surrender, and she also knew that Del would try to buy a little time to assess her situation. Sonni wasn’t going to give her that time. With only a red blur to mark her movement, Sonni attacked.

However, Del wasn’t stupid. The second she had realized she was surrounded, she entered “battle mode.” Spells such as Instinctive Teleportation, Mind Shield, and Hyperspeed went into affect. So when Sonni attacked, Del vanished, only to reappear directly behind her. This would normally have been a very bad thing, except that Sonni was a better tactician than Del. She had anticipated this exact move.

As choreographed by Sonni at her briefing, Tara had waited for the initial combat to begin. The second she saw the blur created by Sonni, she activated her amulet and stepped forward. Del teleported right into the area protected by Tara’s medallion without realizing that it would cause some of her activated spells to cease to function. Sonni’s lightning-fast back kick quickly explained Del’s error as the impact sent her flying 25 feet into a brick wall.

Del retaliated by casting a Disintegration Ball directly at Tara. But months of training had Tara already shielding herself from the blast. The resulting impact was a dazzling light show, but nothing more. Del had to rethink her strategy as Sonni flipped over Daria and Holly to land right in front of her again. Another blurred barrage of fists and kicks resulted in some actual damage to Del before she was able to turn into Mist Form.

Sonni immediately stopped punching and activated her Self Immolation. It looked like a 15 foot high bonfire erupted around her. The damage to Sonni was negligible, but Del’s Mist Form took quite a bit of damage from the blast of heat. Del knew she couldn’t stay here, so she turned herself into a Ball of Fire and shot into the sky.

Sonni quickly got back to the members of the Coven, who were already standing in formation. Sonni’s predictive abilities had been dead on, so they had known that Del would leave the initial combat area. With a smile as to how well things were going, Sonni turned herself and the Coven’s members into a Ball of Fire as well. Within moments they were flying after Del.

Unfortunately, Del was faster at flying, as well as only having to worry about herself. Sonni soon lost track of her and was slowly being delayed since she now had to use some more of her magic just in tracking Del’s location. Del was counting on this so that she could be ready when “Sonni and crew” arrived.

*****

Frank Slade was a CIA agent assigned to pose as an arms dealer in a small Mexican village. He had been in some tight spots before, but the gang members he was dealing with were completely “loco.” If his conversation didn’t pick up soon, he may never see American soil again.

“Think, Slade, think!” He thought to himself. There had to be a way out of this. He had to make one more attempt at a diplomatic resolution.

“Come on, guys,” Slade said, “We’re all professionals here. Why would I be trying to set you up? It just doesn’t make any sense.” It wasn’t easy to lie, especially with a Glock 9mm pointed at your head. This wasn’t going well.

“I think we’ll take your weapons,” Juan said with a thick accent, “and shoot you just for good measure. How about that?” Slade realized he was overdue for one of his timely escapes. With the quickest move he could muster, he ducked at the same time he swept his hand around to hit the gunman’s arm. The bullet nicked his scalp, but it wasn’t life threatening. He continued the move by grabbing hold of the arm and twisting quickly into a full throw. Juan soared through the air, right into his two compatriots.

Slade never looked back as he dove onto his motorcycle and revved the engine to life. By the time the gang had retrieved their weapons; he had already crashed through the door and was motoring down the dark street. If he was lucky, he would be lost to the night before they even left the warehouse. But his luck never really was that good…

Within moments, the gang was on his tail, on much nicer cycles, with much more power. This was going to be tough. He made several moves to try to evade his pursuers, but Slade was running out of options. This wasn’t going to end well. So as he turned onto the main street, he gunned the engine and tried to leave the rest in the dust. However, that didn’t even come close to happening. They had followed his every move and were quickly gaining on him. This was the end…

But then the strangest thing happened. Appearing out of nowhere, a giant, white, leather boot the size of a building stomped down in front of him. There was no stopping. The only difference between Slade and his three pursuers was that he had slightly better reflexes. He quickly leaped into the air as his cycle collided with the wall. The controlled jump allowed him the slight ability to aim for a suitable landing area. He picked the only thing that looked remotely soft… a dumpster.

Juan, Marco, and Manuel didn’t even bother with reacting to this new predicament. They were in awe of the colossal woman that appeared out of nowhere. They tried to ditch their motorcycles, but still ended up flying down the street after the impact. All of them were alive, but two had numerous broken bones to worry about.

“It looks like we have some careless drivers,” Del said as she looked down at the three tiny men at her feet. As soon as she arrived in this small town, she decided that her best bet would be to increase her size. The advantage would give her a better fighting chance against Sonni and her friends, while putting everything in its proper perspective. And since it would take Sonni a little while to track her, she thought she might want to have a little fun roaming the streets.

Juan was still trying to figure out what happened as he was suddenly wrapped in soft, white leather. He blinked several times as his mind refused to believe what he was seeing… a giant woman that had to be 100 feet tall. She had picked him up in her white glove, and he could do nothing but stare into her expansive face.

“How would you like to go for another thrill-ride?” the giant woman asked Juan. He wasn’t sure what she meant until her beautiful lips parted, and she began to open her mouth. Juan began to squirm as best he could, but his legs were severely damaged. And when he suddenly felt himself on a spongy, wet surface, he realized he was in far more trouble than he had ever been in before… this giantess might actually eat him.

As Juan looked out over the city one last time, Del slowly brought her tongue back into her mouth. Juan watched as the full, red lips passed overhead, followed by the pearl-white teeth. Darkness enveloped him as those beautiful lips closed, sealing him off from the outside. Juan waited for the inevitable toss between two teeth before being ground to bits. Hopefully, it would be fast. Unfortunately, he was in for a surprise. The giant tongue lowered in back, and he found himself tumbling towards the cavern of this woman’s throat. She was swallowing him alive!! Juan definitely didn’t want to know what it would be like to be dissolved in the stomach of a woman, no matter how beautiful she was. But as the muscles of her throat contracted, he was pushed quickly downwards before landing in a hellish world of pain. The slightly yielding surface of the stomach interior quickly turned to liquid. The acid being produced quickly ate through his shoes and clothing, only stopping briefly to begin the dissolving of his flesh. Juan screamed in pain as he heard a muted laugh from this massive bitch. He was actually going to become part of her! His agony would actually help her very body! Nooooooo!!

Del chuckled again as she patted her tight, smooth stomach. It had been quite a while since she had eaten a man, and it was such a nice feeling when they struggled against the inevitable. She especially loved it when she could hear their tiny, anguished squeaks from inside.

“Don’t worry, I don’t have time to do that with you two,” Del explained to Marco and Manuel lying at her feet. “I will simply step on one of you, while letting the other live.” The two men looked at each other as Del lifted her supple, white, leather boot into the air and hovered it over Marco. He immediately stood up and began hobbling away on his damaged leg. He could see the shadow of the giantess’ foot zero in on him from above as the sun rose on the horizon. He looked briefly over his shoulder to see the slightly ridged surface of this woman’s giant boot sole. He hobbled faster, but it was no use. Marco screamed out in frustration as he was hit from above and spun around.

“I wonder if Mexicans squish the same as Americans,” Del pondered as she placed the tip of her boot just below the man’s chin. She always loved to watch a person’s facial expressions as she snuffed their life out beneath her foot. It also felt good when they struggled a little bit like this poor bastard.

“Are you ready?” Del asked. “3… 2… 1… Squish.” She said as she began pressing down. For a few moments, Marco struggled stupidly to try to move this woman’s giant boot off of him. The supple, white leather allowed him to feel the subtle movements of her giant toes inside, which offered him absolutely no comfort. It only sent the realization into his mind that he was being stepped on like an unwanted cockroach by a woman. A woman was never meant to be controlling over a man, and now he was going to be crushed beneath the foot of one! How degrading!

Marco could only stare up into the attractive face of this dark-haired giantess as she slowly crushed him beneath the toe of her boot. He watched the full, red lips part in a smile as she fully enjoyed every crackle of his bones. Marco screamed in pain, but there was nobody who really could help him. Everything began to turn red as blood was forced into his head… his chest collapsed… darkness surrounded him… his body flattened beneath the woman’s boot… such a humiliating way to go…

Del could sense that any moment Sonni would show up. So rather than play with the last man, she simply shrank him down to a few inches tall. The only way she knew he was even there was because of her demon senses. To standard sight, with her being 100 feet tall, he was no more than a speck.

Slade had seen these horrible events unfold from the safety of the dumpster, and he was not about to move now. He was still staring up at this raven-haired goddess through the pieces of trash that were keeping him obscured. He felt very odd to be both terrified, and yet a bit aroused by the whole situation. However, Slade was positive he didn’t want to be caught by her. As his thoughts unfolded, there was a distinct whistling sound getting louder and louder. It almost sounded like a bomb being dropped in the area.

Del watched the ball of flame drop towards her and prepared to take advantage of any break she could get. As soon as the ball hit the ground and the five people materialized, Del saw her opening and exploited it.

It appeared two of the women accompanying Sonni had materialized next to each other. Del wasted no time in raising her giant foot and stomping down hard. The results were spectacular. The black woman and the Asian splattered beneath her white boot, resulting in a red spray covering the remaining members of the group below.

Sonni wasn’t going to let this disadvantage go on for too long, so she did a perfect back-flip out of the area, leaving Daria and Holly to fend for themselves. Both of them just stared at the thick red fluids that represented their friends oozing out from under Del’s white boot. Sonni couldn’t dwell on what those two were doing as she immediately began to increase her own size. She only hoped she had enough time…

Del, however, wasn’t going to waste a second. Keeping her foot planted on the remains of the two women, she swept her other foot sideways into the remaining two. They offered very little resistance as they were flung through the air with the extreme force of her kick. The taller one flew through a window of a nearby building and disappeared from view. The shorter blond was also pretty lucky as she shattered the door of the same building. It would be while before those two would be back into the thick of things. It was now time to take care of Sonni, one on one.

Del’s focus on the members of the Coven allowed Sonni to attain the same height as Del, and she wasted no time in beginning the melee. She leapt into the air and delivered a kick to Del’s throat. The force was also enough to cause her to lose her balance. As Del fell backwards, the nearby grocery store crumbled beneath her weight.

Agent Slade opened his mouth to scream, but nothing came out. It figured that he would land in the dumpster that was right next to the grocery store. And now, his entire vision was locked on the white, leather-clad ass of a falling giantess. While he always liked the view of a beautiful woman’s derriere, he was pretty sure he did not want to die by being sat on. Everything slowed down as the shiny leather surface hit the dumpster and crumpled its sides. The darkness surrounded him as he felt the smooth, supple leather envelop him in constricting softness. As the pressure increased, he realized that perhaps this wasn’t the worst way to die. Even the feeling of his ribs cracking was somehow lessoned by the comforting warmth of this goddess’ ass cheek. Slade awaited his final fate of becoming a tiny red stain on the vast expanse of pristine white leather, when the pressure suddenly ceased.

Del rolled sideways and looked at what she had sat on. The grocery story had been reduced to rubble, but that stupid dumpster had actually given her a slight pain. With a brief respite from the battle at hand, she hauled back her foot and kicked the damn thing down the street. She then immediately spun back into the battle with a backhand to Sonni.

Slade’s last view of the battle was from the semi crushed dumpster bouncing down the main street towards the nearby river. His thoughts were still on survival, but his chances had increased dramatically. As he hit the river and began drifting downstream in his makeshift dumpster boat, he could still make out the two giant women fighting. Ah, well, it was time to leave this town anyway…

*****

Manuel had been running from the moment he had been shrunk down to a few inches tall. Luckily, he wasn’t that far from an alley, so with the thundering footfalls of battle all around him, he ran like never before. There were even a few times when the wind blast from one of the giantesses actually blew him hundreds of feet through the air to land in a heap. But he wasn’t going to stop until he reached safety. As he entered the alley, he saw movement. Perhaps this was his lucky day after all. Manuel was staring at the toe of a black, soft-soled moccasin. He followed it up to see a young woman dressed completely in black. Her face showed definite signs of her Asian ancestry.

“Well, what have we here,” whispered Tara. “I suppose we can take a quick break.” Manuel was extremely happy that this woman had noticed him, but as he looked in her pretty eyes, he was wondering what she was trying to figure out. Why wasn’t she picking him up off the ground? Instead, she reached down and pulled off her shoe, revealing her gigantic bare foot. She stood up a little more from her crouch while she raised it above him.

“You don’t mind if I squish you, do you?” the woman said with a smile. “After all, you don’t want to stay like that for the rest of your life. Actually, I guess you will be that tall at the end of your life, huh?” Manuel screamed as he watched the newly risen sun reflect off the wrinkles of this giantess’ moist bare foot. He couldn’t help but notice the pieces of decayed insole that were still sticking to her arch. He had survived everything up to this point, and now he was going to be stepped on after all. As the dirty, clammy flesh of the giant Asian pressed into his body, he immediately began wishing he would have been stepped on by the woman in white. At least he would have been his normal size, and more importantly, the air wouldn’t have been so horribly foul.

“Now, squish quietly, we’re on a stealth mission,” Tara giggled as she pressed down. To her surprise, the tiny man did exactly as he was told. No peeps or squeaks, just a muffled crunching. Manuel was actually too stunned to make any sound at all as his surroundings collapsed around him, and he became paste beneath the bare foot of an Asian woman he never knew.

“Could we hurry it up, now?” Lauren whispered from behind. “It’s about time we finish this off.” She and Tara both were thankful that Sonni had the foresight to drop them off outside of town before making duplicates to take with her for the “official” landing. The ruse seemed to have worked as the two demonesses grappled through the tiny city. Looking down the street, she could see that three bystanders and a taxi had been crushed already. And there was no way to determine whether the bystanders were male or female, since they were all extremely flat.

Lauren and Tara weren’t the only ones waiting for the plan to finish playing out. On the other side of the street were Daria and Holly. The plan was for all of them to run out as soon as Sonni caused Del to fall directly in front of them. Everyone was feeling that the moment was fast approaching.

“Stop fidgeting,” Daria said as Holly seemed to be constantly changing her footing.

“Sorry, but Kyle is wiggling all over the place,” Holly responded. “With all the excitement, I’m sweating like crazy. If it wasn’t for the Indestructibility Spell, Kyle would have drowned already. And these shoes are making my feet really gross. Are you sure it was a good idea to wear the rattiest shoes I own?” And they were the worst shoes she had ever owned. Holly had worn them for several years on end, and finally decided she should retire them. She wasn’t really sure why she never threw them away. And with all the sweat in her soggy shoe, Holly was almost beginning to feel sorry for Kyle. Well, almost.

Suddenly, there was a huge scream as Sonni had succeeded in tossing Del towards the ground. Everyone looked up as the massive form of the demoness was falling, and the destination held quite a bit of promise. About a dozen spectators had come out of their homes to watch the battle, but never thought that they would be too close to the action. This realization came to them a bit too late as they watched Del’s beautiful form plummeting towards them. One had the mental sharpness to dive out of the way, but the rest just watched as the shadow passed overhead.

Daria chuckled as she couldn’t believe the generousness of fate. The guys out there couldn’t have picked a better way to die. The random position of Del was such that the main group of spectators were lined up directly under her chest.

Pablo Lopez was one of the spectators that morning, and he had taken numerous pictures before simply stopping with his mouth open. This was going to be the end as a mountain of woman toppled towards him. He heard faint screaming on both sides just before the first touch of white leather from the beautiful giantess. He immediately collapsed backwards, as he was pressed into the softness of Del’s right breast. But with the rest of her weight still to come, Pablo only had a moment to enjoy the feeling as the breast covered him completely before becoming far less soft. Still, he had a smile on his face from ear to ear as he tried to enjoy every last moment touching this giant, leather covered softness. Then, in an instant, his body (along with ten others) flattened out into paste.

The members of the Coven ran towards Del’s throat as Sonni landed on her back. The ground couldn’t really support such weight, resulting in most of Del sinking into the street. But it really didn’t matter to the coven as each of them touched the demoness’ neck and recited the spell in unison.

Del struggled to get these women away from her, but every time she tried to grasp one of them, the amulets they were carrying created a defensive aura that she couldn’t penetrate. How could she have underestimated them so completely? The frustration was almost more than she could bear.

The scream that came from Del was so loud that every piece of glass in the town shattered. But the results were already going into affect. A blue field of energy was surrounding Del as she slowly began reducing in height. She felt her magic ebbing as Sonni retained a firm grasp on her back. Both demonesses were soon normal sized again. The members of the Coven looked into the crater at their vanquished opponent.

“I surrender,” Del said quietly. “What are your terms?” The Coven jumped down into the hole, and Daria approached Del for the negotiation.

“Actually, we plan to steal your power and send you back to Hell,” Daria said. There was no point in hiding her plans any more, since the outcome was inevitable.

“You have no idea how difficult that will be,” Del responded smugly. “You have to prove your power and control over everything in this world. More importantly, you would have had to torture a fellow mortal for at least ten years. Without that prerequisite, there is no ritual in the omniverse that will transfer my power to you.” Daria and the rest of the Coven just smiled.

“Funny you should mention that requirement,” Daria chuckled as Holly removed a tiny man from her putrid shoe. “Ten years is just about right, isn’t it Kyle?”

(***** Volume 7 *****)

“I’ve got to clean up this mess before we go much further,” Sonni said. She began concentrating to invoke an explanation for all this. First, she wiped the minds of anyone she mentally came in contact with that had seen the giantesses fighting. Next, she changed the outlines of the footprints and other evidence by causing the ground to burst upwards as if there had been an explosive, underground gas leak. Now, it was time to leave.

“We’ll now go back to your place,” Sonni said to Daria as underground explosions were getting closer. As she changed everyone into the Ball of Fire, a nearby explosion gave them the perfect opportunity to fly into the air. There shouldn’t be anyone left who still remembered the battle. And in minutes, they came to land inside Daria’s apartment. Sonni had changed the color of the Fire Ball to black so that it wasn’t as easy to see flying into the apartment. Everybody stood staring at each other as the realization of their success slowly filtered in.

“We still have a ways to go,” Sonni explained. “The only way for this transfer to work is for you to have a sacrifice, just like Del said. Then, you have to repeat as many of your tortures that you did to ANYONE over the last ten years, onto him. Obviously, you won’t be able to do all of them, since once he dies, the ritual will be complete. The more you are able to stack onto him, the more likely the ritual will be a success. So I hope you are fairly creative in your application.” Kyle was still in Holly’s hand, having been removed from her shoe just minutes before. He was wondering if Sonni was serious, and was really hoping this was all just to scare him. His anxiety level definitely increased as Sonni picked him up and lifted him over a beautiful woman lying on the floor with a blue aura about her.

“Now, to connect the two of you,” Sonni continued.

“Wait!” Daria said. This gave Kyle a brief glimmer of hope. Perhaps, finally, Daria had realized the cruelty of her ways and wanted to end this nightmare. After all, there had to be something in her that wasn’t totally insane.

“I’d like to heal him up before you connect them,” Daria added. Kyle was confused, but he suddenly felt a nice warmth flow over him as his genitals were regenerated. He actually felt himself briefly happy as he dangled between the red, leather-covered fingers of Sonni.

“How’s that?” she asked.

“Looks good,” Daria responded. “Please continue.” Sonni then lowered Kyle onto Del’s tight abdomen and began reciting the ritual. Kyle felt strange, and then, everything went blue. As he was lifted up, he realized he now had a blue aura as well. This was all so strange. At least his groin was now undamaged. And, slightly to his chagrin, he was a bit aroused. He hadn’t had anything to get aroused with for quite a while. It actually felt good. Now if only he could get one of these women to give some release, or at least command him to do it, he would almost feel human again. It really sucked to still have that stupid Command Spell on him for all these months.

“All right, Tara, you go first,” Daria instructed. Tara stepped forward with a huge grin, which made Kyle extremely uneasy. He watched as she lifted her foot over him and peeled off a really raunchy looking moccasin.

“Don’t worry,” Tara chuckled. “You won’t be the first insignificant worm to enjoy my foot. I still have pieces of the last one crushed against my other sole. Now, get to work. And savor every morsel, you pathetic bastard!” Kyle felt his body involuntarily begin to lick Tara’s foot. He was thankful that it sounded like he would only have to do one, but the pieces of her rotting insole were incredibly gross.

“Let’s focus on the main dirty areas, huh?” Tara commanded. While he was thankful that he only had to do one swipe across Tara’s furrowed, wet sole, Kyle was mortified to stick his head between her toes. But that was the dirtiest area on her foot, so his body didn’t even hesitate. Why was she being this cruel?

Daria just sat back and watched this whole thing. She had cast her Mind Reading spell and was drinking in Kyle’s delicious frustration. And it had only just started.

Kyle had finished sticking his head between each of Tara’s toes, and his head was completely covered in sticky filth. His mouth was also full of mud and foot sweat. For one of the first times in his life, he wished he could actually swallow. It was far worse for his taste buds to continually react to this vile filth than it was for his stomach to endure the torture.

“Wow, you really went to work on that task, didn’t you?” Tara giggled. “Oh, and by the way, how do you like my French-pedicured nails? I figured you’d be an excellent judge since you gave me a pedicure the first time I saw you. Although, it wasn’t as nice as this.” Kyle braced himself on the tops of Tara’s toes, looking down into the shiny surface of her nails. Had he been normal sized, they would have looked very nice. However, at his current size, and being as close as he was, all he could focus on was his own reflection. His face was almost completely covered with Tara’s foot filth, and he looked extremely stupid with his over-stuffed cheeks.

He didn’t have too much time to ponder, however, as Tara wasn’t quite done. “Now, how about you savor that delicious concoction while you relax. Lay down and extend your right arm.” Kyle had to comply, but his eyes were already watering from the horrid taste in his mouth. He could actually feel the chunks of spongy insole from Tara’s cruddy old moccasin. His awareness was brought back to reality as he saw Tara’s colossal big toe cover his right arm. The clammy tip of it was pressed against his face, and he was pretty sure it didn’t smell good. Luckily, the taste in his mouth was overriding his sense of smell. It couldn’t get any worse.

“OK, give me a little kiss,” Tara continued. Knowing what was to come, Kyle tried to resist. He didn’t want to give this Asian giantess the pleasure of having him kiss her toe before it crushed his arm. But there was no stopping the Command Spell. He turned his head and pressed it deep into the soft flesh of Tara’s pale toe. He then puckered and gave it a good long kiss before pulling away.

“There’s a good boy,” Tara said with a smile. “Now say good-bye to your arm.” Kyle wanted to turn away, but he just stared at the wall of Tara’s big toe as it curled away from him. He glanced briefly at her face as her eyes closed slightly so that she could enjoy every crackle of pain his arm felt. And pain did indeed course through him. His arm continued to snap in numerous places while Tara simply flexed her toe downwards. Such a simple action for her resulted in his arm being pulverized into mush. Kyle couldn’t even scream as tears rolled down his cheeks.

“You can swallow, now,” Tara whispered as she continued to enjoy the energy rising up through her big toe. And as her foot crud went down his throat, a new wave of energy coursed though her. She certainly enjoyed Kyle’s suffering. This little exercise was so much fun. But it was now Lauren’s turn.

As Tara backed away and put her shoe back on, Daria was almost moaning in ecstasy. Kyle was becoming more and more tormented by what was happening to him. She was trying to keep her composure, but it was definitely going to be difficult. It was now Lauren’s turn.

“I’m sure you think you are getting used to cleaning women’s feet,” Lauren said as she pulled off her boot. “But there’s nothing like cleaning a black woman’s foot. I’ve kept these boots a long time, and you will not be the only tiny person who got to experience my bare foot coming fresh out of them. I was fortunate enough to squish a brother and sister several years ago. But don’t worry, you won’t be squished beneath my big, bad foot. Well, not entirely squished, anyway.” She laughed as she picked Kyle up from the floor. Kyle realized immediately that this was going to be a different experience than licking the dirt from Tara’s disgusting foot. Lauren was used to being completely in control, so she was going to shove his head wherever she wanted it to go.

The first thing that Kyle noticed was the putrid stench coming from Lauren’s sole. Tara’s foot smelled bad, but this was a new type of bad. And what made it worse was that while Tara let him lick her foot, Lauren simply told him to open his mouth while his head was dragged across her vast, light brown sole. This had happened once before when he had the Rigidity Spell on. However, this time, he was not so lucky.

“Oh, what’s the matter, am I being too rough for someone as puny as you?” Lauren taunted. “Well, someone with your freakish interests deserves everything he gets!” Kyle thought she was being rough before, but now she was actually pushing his head into the bottom of her long, soft foot. He felt a lot of moist, dead skin scrape into his mouth, along with the standard dirt that had accumulated naturally. Unfortunately, his nose was pressed so hard against Lauren’s skin that it was quickly being worn away, leaving only a bloody streak across her sole. He wanted to scream, but couldn’t.

“Oh, and while you did an adequate job with Tara’s toes, I’m going to make sure mine are done perfectly,” the black giantess declared. Kyle was still blinking back the tears in his eyes from having his nose ripped off. He would have assumed that he wouldn’t be able to smell anything without a nose, but as his head was plunged between two of Lauren’s toes, he realized that he still could.

Kyle couldn’t believe what was happening. Not only was he having the sinking feeling that things were going to get continually worse, this was the first time his head was thrust with such force between a black woman’s toes that some of the toe filth actually ended up under his eyelids. The pain alone was enough to make him vomit, but add to that the extreme stench and the fact that his mouth was holding quite a bit of the vile substance, Kyle was simply going insane.

“There, that will do just find, my little foot cleaner,” Lauren said as she set him back down. “I think I will let my other foot have a little fun, too. Why don’t you extend your left arm while I take my other boot off.” Kyle had to obey as he involuntarily felt his left arm stretch out. He was still trying to blink the gravel from his eyes, and was able to make out the blurry image of Lauren’s giant brown toe coming toward him. He could feel the heat radiating from her other foot, and new she was doing this just to make life as miserable as possible. The foot he had just cleaned had aired out quite a bit. Now he was forced to inhale the stink all over again as Lauren set her enormous big toe on his arm and against his cheek.

“Are you ready to lose another body part to a woman’s toe?” Lauren asked. “Why don’t you ask my big toe to squish your arm nicely by giving it a big kiss?” Kyle squirmed against the automatic reaction of his body, but there was still no control on his part. He pushed his face deep into the soft flesh and gave a rather gross, passionate kiss. He even managed to stick his tongue out through the gunk in his mouth for a revolting “French kiss.” This was so humiliating.

“Very good,” Lauren complimented. “I think it will now grant your wish to lose another part of your pathetic body. You know, there is such a sharp contrast between my black toe and your pale white, wrinkled body. Well, at least your entire body isn’t that sickly white color. Your face and your right arm definitely have some nice deep red to it. Well, let’s add your left arm into the mix.” Kyle wanted to move his head away from this black bitch’s toe, but he couldn’t. He was forced to stare straight up into her face, waiting for her to crush his arm. And Lauren stared right back at him, adding a tiny bit of pressure to her big toe every so often. The suspense and slow pain were killing Kyle. Why couldn’t she just do it and get it over with?! His upper arm bone snapped, and still this evil giantess went slow. Kyle was becoming delirious with pain and frustration as ever so slowly, Lauren continued to snap the bones in his arm. Pop… snap… pop…

“How does it feel to be at the mercy of someone whose foot you just cleaned?” Lauren asked. “Well, I suppose the bones in your arm are broken enough. I can’t really feel them any more. I guess it’s time to say good-bye!” Kyle braced himself for the last pulse of pain, but it didn’t come. Lauren was once again making him wait for the pain to come. Almost begging it to come. Just as his body relaxed from the expectation, Lauren pushed her toe down. She ended up feeling quite a few more crackles as some of the slivers of bone popped right through Kyle’s arm. Nothing that would cause him to bleed to death, but definitely pretty painful.

“Well, Holly, I think you’re next,” Lauren said as she picked up her boots and walked away. “Bye, Kyle!” She giggled as she gave him a little wave. As a new shadow fell over him, Kyle knew that this experience was only going to get worse.

Daria couldn’t get over the fact of how fantastic she was feeling. Lauren’s torture of Kyle actually gave her an orgasm. She was trying not to be obvious about it, but it just felt so good. She could imagine what it was going to be like when she finally got to feel Kyle explode beneath her foot. She wiggled her toes in her cruddy old Maryjanes just thinking about it.

“Yup, my little bug, I’m next!” Holly said as she stood over him. For being a normally short woman, Kyle was always amazed by the amount of fear she could generate in him. At least he knew a little bit of what to expect from her feet. After all, he was stuck in her shoe during the entire demoness battle.

“Well, first things first,” Holly smiled. “It looks like Lauren forgot to tell you to swallow, but I think there is still room in there for any dirt on my foot. Besides, I think you got quite a taste from my foot during our last mission. But I wouldn’t want you to forget what they tasted like.” Kyle watched as Holly pulled off one of her filthy white gym shoes. He tried to ready himself for what was to come, and was actually slightly successful. The smell that assailed the remains of his nose was one that he had gotten a little bit used to. Perhaps this wouldn’t be so bad.

“How about you just dig right into the toes,” Holly instructed. Kyle felt his body comply as he stumbled over and shoved his head right between two of her smaller toes. All the girls laughed, since the tiny man had no arms to help him move either of them apart. Kyle hated the sound of these giant women laughing at him. He knew he must look ridiculous, and this was so degrading.

“It looks like you’re trying to bob for apples!” Holly continued. “Only, for you, it’s bobbing for toe jam!” As his tongue involuntarily came out and began licking the specs of dirt, rotten insole, and other gross substances that had gotten trapped in Holly’s toe crevices, Kyle’s body gave a shutter. He wasn’t sure if it was from the horrid gunk in his mouth or from the humiliating laughter of these cruel giant women.

“I think you’ve filled up your mouth pretty well,” Holly said as Kyle removed his head from between her last two toes. She knew that he had probably stored quite a bit of her decayed insole in his mouth, since she knew it was coming apart quite a bit and seemed to find its way between her toes. It was almost like sock fluff, except that it was simply sweat-soaked, spongy material that was rotting away.

“I’m going to let you enjoy your little meal you gathered from my foot,” Holly said as she removed her other shoe. “But my other foot wants to play with you just a little bit.” Kyle’s eyes got wide as he saw Holly’s big toe lift out of her shoe and extend towards his groin. There was no way she was going to do this again, was there?! He closed his eyes as he felt the first touch of her wet, dirty toe against his newly regenerated penis.

“Come on, don’t you find me arousing?” Holly asked innocently. “I thought you would be able to get hard for me. Perhaps you don’t like girls anymore. You’re not gay are you?” Daria, while very aroused herself, broke out in laughter. The other girls couldn’t help but laugh as well. There was nothing more degrading than insulting a man’s sexuality.

Kyle would have loved to prove them all wrong, but between their laughing at him, and having a mouth full of foot funk and rotten insole, he was nowhere near aroused. And he couldn’t imagine anything in the near future getting him sexually excited at all.

“Well, then, let’s see if I can help,” Holly said as she began rubbing her big toe along his shaft. Kyle had assumed she would be going after his balls, so he was surprised when she began pressing into his dick. But just like at the beach, she was pressing much too hard. The pain became excruciating as her toe began disintegrating his penis! Not again!

“Hmmm, I guess if you can’t even get turned on by a beautiful woman rubbing your groin, there is really no hope for you,” Holly said in mock sadness as she removed her toe. “So it’s probably a good thing that I got rid of that pesky little dick for you. Apparently, being a eunuch is your preference. Or did you just want to be one of the girls? Now that you can’t pee standing up, I think I may have helped you along your life’s goal.” The other girls erupted in laughter again as Kyle’s eyes showed his mortification and embarrassment. He had always considered himself a ladies man, at least through his first years of high school. Since then, he has been nothing but humiliated by women. Where did his life go wrong?! This just wasn’t fair! On top of everything else, Holly was laughing so hard that her toe swung slightly back and came forward a bit too low. The impact to his balls was excruciating, and he was actually able to curl up briefly into a fetal position until the Control spell took hold again. Holly didn’t even acknowledge what had happened, although Kyle thought that she gave him a look out of the corner of her eye that indicated she might have done it deliberately.

“I suppose since you’ve lost every member of your body except your legs, that I better get rid of them for you as well,” Holly explained as she pushed his tiny legs together between her big and second toes. Then, with remarkable dexterity, she began grinding them slowly together. Kyle gave a muffled whimper as he felt the soft flesh between Holly’s toes come firmly together. She didn’t seem to care what broke first with his legs, only that they be reduced to bloody powder. When his right knee popped the wrong way, Kyle knew that these bitches had to be more evil than Satan himself. By the time Holly finished, he had no legs, arms, or penis. Tears rolled down his face as he also came to the realization that there was only one more person to go. And she had promised long ago to crush him beneath her foot…

“Good god, that was fun!” Daria said as she sat up from the couch and prepared for her part in this ritual.

“It sure was!” Holly agreed. “Oh, and Kyle, you can swallow now!” The goofy expression that he got on his face as he involuntarily swallowed all the refuse from Lauren and Holly’s feet brought tears to everyone’s eyes. The women were laughing too hard, and Kyle’s stomach was yelling at him for actually obeying that last command. He felt completely nauseated, but there was nothing he could do. He could only blink the tears from his eyes as he saw his giant ex-girlfriend approach. This was not going to be good.

“My goodness, that sure looked enjoyable,” Daria said as she composed herself. Looking down at the tiny bug between her feet was really getting her mind reeling. Had it really been ten years? A bit longer actually. As she looked at her miniaturized ex-boyfriend, she couldn’t help but relive some of their time together.

“I remember when I first cast a spell on you,” Daria said quietly. “I controlled you to clean my feet. I even had you ask me to shrink you down. You were such a pathetic loser, and I never dreamed it would be ten years before I finally got to step on you. You were going to cheat on me on my prom night… with Kimberly and Colleen. They’ve already paid their debt to me, but not before helping me with my revenge against you. Did you enjoy having them around?” Kyle’s mind was already going numb from watching Daria move right up next to him and stare down at him. He expected to see anger or hatred, but instead, the expression on her face was one of mild amusement. Almost like a cat about to play with a mouse. It was most disconcerting. Especially when she pulled her right foot from the confines of her ratty Maryjane.

“So, where should I begin?” Daria pondered. “Ah, yes. Since you’ve already had an appetizer from the other girls, I suppose the main course is in order. Let’s begin by having you re-enact some of the fun I had before I crushed my first person. If I remember right, I had him give me a nice little pedicure. You wouldn’t mind doing that for me, would you, my love?” Kyle gazed up at the towering woman to see Daria give him a little pout from her full lips. His body immediately reacted as if it was operating on automatic. He wasn’t even sure if he had been given a command, but this evil goddess didn’t really need to verbalize anymore. Kyle cringed as he watched what his body was trying to do.

Luckily, with no limbs, all he could do was just flop around. Everyone laughed at the hysterical sight, as Daria eventually reached down and picked the goldfish sized man up between her fingers.

“Of course, when I had my first little slave clean beneath my toenails, he was a bit bigger,” Daria added. “But I appreciate any effort you can give towards this.” Kyle glanced up to see Daria’s pout turn into a cruel smirk. Then his body was forced into the gruesome task of cleaning beneath Daria’s toenails. His mind tried to shut down, but the energy coursing through him prevented that. As he inhaled the stench from Daria’s giant foot, his stomach muscles began to shake in protest. He closed his eyes as he felt his head shoved deep into the soft flesh of the titanic toe in front of him. He could feel the hard nail above his head as his neck pushed him further beneath it. His tongue than took over as he began to bring all of the horrible, moist crud into his mouth.

“Don’t feel obligated to swallow everything at once,” Kyle heard Daria’s muffled voice. “You can save as much as you like in your mouth until later, my disgusting little toe cleaner.” The rest of the women began chuckling again as they watched Kyle’s tiny head worm its way around Daria’s toes. They could only imagine Kyle’s predicament as they heard the tiny scraping on the underside of her toenails, indicating Kyle was using what remained of his teeth to give a very thorough pedicure. It definitely looked like Daria knew how to top them all.

Kyle opened his tear filled eyes as he finished with the last toe on Daria’s tanned foot. If she was going to step on him, why did she have to torture him so much first? He had never really cared for girls’ feet when he was a teenager, and after all this time, he had developed such a fear and hatred of them that he just couldn’t believe he was going to die by being squished by one. At least his suffering would allow him into a better afterlife. While he had never been that religious, these past few years had begun to change that. Even though he wondered how God could let all this happen to him, he hoped that his death would bring God’s mercy and let him rise to Heaven. It was the last thing his mind could cling to for sanity. Unfortunately, the insanity of giving a pedicure to his giant ex-girlfriend wasn’t finished, yet.

“Now, if you could just trim my toenails, that would be great, sweetie,” Daria said with a wink. Rather than becoming more depressed, Kyle was beginning to feel anger rising up inside of him. This was getting just a little too ridiculous. But he was just a bystander as his head moved to try to trim those giant toenails by using the few teeth that remained inside his mouth. He opened his mouth (still keeping the rancid filth in his cheeks) and bit down hard on the toenail of Daria’s little toe. The crunch he heard was not the one he preferred. His remaining few teeth shattered in his mouth. There was no way he would be able to carry out the last order now.

The tiny popping (along with a pained squeak) did not escape the notice of the girls who snickered at the unfortunate event. How would Daria continue the torture if Kyle was physically unable to comply?

“Well, it looks like tiny Kyle is too puny to even clip a simple toenail,” Daria said with mock sympathy as she laid him down on his back. “Not to worry, though. I will come to your rescue once again.” And right on cue, she pulled out a toenail clipper and began clipping her own nails. As she clipped each piece of a toenail, she would immediately push it into Kyle’s mouth. At first it didn’t seem to make much difference to him, but as more and more jagged pieces were pushed in, he could feel the blood begin to flow from his tongue and the inside of his cheeks.

“This seems familiar, doesn’t it?” She continued as she got to her big toe. But this one she did differently. She decided to clip the entire nail as one continuous piece. Kyle’s eyes widened as he saw what was to be pushed into his mouth.

“Hmmm, this seems a bit big,” Daria pondered. “But I’m sure you’re man enough to fit this inside. For me?” Kyle stared disbelieving as Daria batted her eyes like she had even a remote chance of influencing him. But she didn’t have to influence him by flirting; the remainder of his body was already under her strict control. And besides, it was pretty tough to take her seriously when his mouth was being cut up with the pieces of her toenails.

“I guess I better continue to help,” Daria smiled. Then, with careless abandon, she shoved the toenail clipping downward. Kyle definitely saw it coming, since her aim was way too high. He wasn’t even fast enough to close his eyes as Daria’s toenail was shoved directly into his left eye. Kyle cried out in pain as he actually felt his eyeball sliced in two, with both halves popping out of his head.

“Oops,” Daria said. “I guess I missed your mouth, let’s try that again.” At least Kyle’s mouth had opened wide to accommodate Daria’s plan. While trying to scream in pain through all the sludge in his mouth, she decided to shove the crescent shaped nail directly in. However, there was no way it was going to fit even half way into his mouth. But that wasn’t going to stop Daria, as she continued to slowly shove that disgusting pointed object down Kyle’s throat. His tiny body began to shake as his screaming suddenly ceased. He was getting practically no air as he stared up into Daria’s intense looking face. She was trying to do this very slowly, and Kyle could feel ever rip and tear that was cutting through his throat. Of all the things he thought he would die from, having his head sliced by a toenail was not one of them.

But with the skill of a surgeon, Daria missed all the major veins and arteries as the curved nail had suddenly reappeared through Kyle’s throat. His head had been forced slightly backwards to accommodate it, but it was now poking through a gash on the left side of his neck. And it was only half way in.

“Perhaps this isn’t going to quite fit,” Daria pondered. “Oh, I’ve got an idea.” She then brought the clippers down and cut the toenail in two. It allowed Kyle to bring his head back into position, but his good eye was still scrunched tight in pain from the protruding piece of toenail in his neck. Just when things didn’t look like they could get any worse, he felt Daria begin to put the other half into his mouth. All that could escape him was a slight whimper as the slow process of killing him continued. It took several seconds before he felt the nail protrude from the other side of his neck, again missing all the major blood vessels.

“Perfect, but I think you’re pretty much full,” Daria commented. The amount of damage his body had taken made Kyle wonder why he hadn’t passed out, went into shock, or simply died. It had to be some power in the magic that was keeping him around. No one should be able to survive, but as he opened his one eye, he realized he was still in the same horrible place he had been just before… with four giant women smiling down at his gruesome predicament. It was then that something inside of him flared up. He wasn’t going to simply let Daria push him down. So mustering what willpower he had left, he actually opened his mouth a bit further.

“What are you doing?” Daria whispered while beginning to read his mind. “You think you can challenge me? Well, I accept.” Kyle wondered what his defiance would bring out as he watched this evil giantess remove her other shoe. She then removed the rotting insoles from both.

“Whew, these have definitely seen better days,” Daria said as she wrinkled her nose. “Why don’t you suck on these a little while?” She then dangled them over Kyle’s body before shrinking them down.

“Let’s see if you can fit just a bit more in,” Daria smiled. “Open wide.” Kyle tried to stay defiant as he felt her shove her miniaturized insoles into his mouth. He didn’t think it could possibly affect the putrid taste in his mouth, but he was wrong. He could actually tell the difference, and it wasn’t good. On top of all this, she continued to push them farther into his mouth, until he felt his jaw dislocate. A whimper of pain escaped him, but he once again steeled himself against this bitch. Using whatever he had left inside him, he opened his jaw a tiny fraction farther.

“Well, it looks like the gauntlet has been thrown down,” Daria muttered. “I guess I really won’t need my shoes anymore either, huh? I think I’ll buy a nice pair of open toed sandals later to celebrate all this.” At last Kyle realized he might have crossed the line. He watched as Daria shrunk her shoes down and stuffed them into his mouth as well. The main thought going through Kyle’s mind was “not those shoes!” He hated those funky shoes, and now they were in his mouth. He couldn’t believe he was now tasting those god-awful things as well as the rest, and his willpower faltered. There was no way he could stand up to such an evil witch.

“How do they taste, my sweet?” Daria inquired. “They look simply delicious.” Kyle actually felt some of her left over foot sweat trickle down his throat from inside the shoes. The vile liquid allowed him to overcome the spell as he coughed and sputtered briefly.

“Now you see who the boss is. But, I also really appreciate you hanging onto life like this,” Daria said as she crouched down to get a better look at the damage she inflicted. “You must really love me and my feet to let everyone do this to you. I thought that I might have gone too far, but I guess not. Well, let’s see if I can push the boundaries a bit further.” Kyle couldn’t imagine what was going to happen next. How could she do any more damage to him without actually killing him? It was a mistake for him to underestimate her.

“You may not have a dick anymore, but you do have those tiny little balls dangling there,” Daria smile. “I hardly think you will need those, don’t you agree?” Kyle stared up at her smiling face as she pursed her lips together in a mock kiss. Then, the tip of her dirty big toe appeared in the lower part of his vision, and he felt her tap his groin. Well, it was a tap for her, but it felt like a hammer to him.

“Did that hurt?” Daria giggled. “How about this?” Another tap brought a gurgle of pain from Kyle. Even though he had gone through this several times, he knew he was never going to get used to this. Again and again, Daria pounded his nuts, but always making sure they survived the impact.

“You’d think he’d be getting used to this by now,” Holly remarked as tears and blood streamed down Kyle’s cheeks. “But I think deep down he really enjoys it. Don’t you, little maggot?” Kyle felt his head nod in response to the question, which created another round of giggling from these giant women. It was then Kyle felt what he was hoping wouldn’t happen. He felt Daria slide his tenderized nuts between two of her toes. It actually felt kind of good to have some support, especially by the soft, slick skin of her toes. But the “good” sensation didn’t last very long.

“Well, since our little maggot is more like a faggot, I don’t think he’ll need these anymore,” Daria said while concentrating on slowly curling her toes together. The squeaking from Kyle reached a higher and higher fevered pitch with each passing second that the toes pinched towards each other. The final peep came as Daria felt the luscious “pop” of her ex-boyfriend’s tiny balls. Looking down, Kyle still had the eyelid over his one good eye squeezed tightly shut as his tiny whimpering could still be heard throughout the room.

“I guess there is only one more thing to squish, huh Kyle?” Daria said as the excitement began to well up within her. “Let’s face it, I should have stepped on you ten years ago, but instead I gave you a stay of execution. But my niceness does have limits. So, I think it is time you finally feel my soft, beautiful foot squish you into paste. Don’t you think?” To the amazement of all, Kyle actually shook his head “no.” The Control spell should have prevented that, but after all Kyle had been through, he still didn’t want to die by being stepped on. Even with no extremities or genitals to speak of, he still wanted to live… or at least die like a man. He didn’t want to die like the maggot he resembled. But if all this were inevitable, at least he would be going to a better place… a place where he wouldn’t have to continually go through this pain.

“So Sonni, how do I complete this ritual?” Daria asked to make sure everything was being done correctly. There was too much at risk to make a mistake with the transfer of power.

“There isn’t any trick, just finish the sacrifice and the transfer is complete,” Sonni explained. “As soon as your tiny friend dies, Del’s energy will be transferred into all of you as she is returned to Hell. Kyle will linger momentarily as he absorbs all of the negative karmic energy that all of you girls have accumulated up until now. Let’s face it, with the amount of evil you have committed since you found the book, Daria, you would probably have died a burnt out shell of a woman, only to spend all eternity being tortured in Hell. All of you would have been subject to the law of karmic energy.”

“But Kyle, here, is going to take all of your places,” Sonni continued. “In order to get Del’s demoness standing, you have to have your karmic slate wiped clean. You also need a place for any new negative energy to go. Your little sacrifice will act as a lightning rod to make sure you have a very fun and fruitful existence. Any negative act you commit will have its energy transferred to him in Hell, thus increasing his torture. So, you see, you will be able to continue to have all the amusement you’ve had before, without the negative consequences. Just like real demonesses.” Kyle was completely stunned when he heard this explanation. Perhaps if he had known what would be happening to him after death, he might have tried harder to escape. In fact, the sheer amount of terror and anger he was feeling inside was giving him the power to override the spell that was on him. Kyle was actually beginning to wiggle away from Daria.

“That’s sounds so awesome, don’t you think, my insignificant Kyle?” Daria said as she looked down to see the white worm trying to squirm to a safer place. “Awe, trying to escape now? After all the time you had to overcome the Control spell, you pick now to try to escape? How stupid do you have to be to think you can leave now?! You have no arms or legs, and only one eye. Well, you had better wiggle your way to freedom a little faster. My foot isn’t going to wait forever.” Kyle was still on his back, but his slithering motion wasn’t getting him very far at all. Even at a full run, there was no way to escape a giantess, but he was still going to try. He watched Daria shifted her weight to her right foot. This couldn’t be happening! He wasn’t going to go to Hell for these bitches! He wasn’t going to be tortured forever!!

Daria had a huge smile on her beautiful face as she zeroed in on Kyle’s slowly wiggling form. Kyle felt his body moving faster, but his eye was fixed on the colossal, sweaty sole dropping out of the sky. There was no way he was going to make it anywhere remotely safe. Even as he tried in vain desperation, he watched the dirty wrinkles of the bottom of Daria’s bare foot approach. The vast, smooth pad finally touched down upon his abdomen preventing any more movement. Daria slid her foot around slightly to position Kyle in the perfect place, with his head between her third and fourth toes.

“Gotcha,” Daria whispered. She was pretty sure Kyle could still look up at her, but it was awfully tight between those two toes. For Kyle, it was the climax of the most gruesome torture any human had ever gone through. His anger and frustration was added to by the horrible claustrophobic conditions of having his head pressed between (and under) two of the smaller toes on this giant foot. Never mind the brain-numbing smell emanating from between those fleshy digits, it was the fact that he couldn’t get a full breath with his mouth jammed full of toe funk and his nose pressed to one side by one of the boulder-sized toes above him. This was simply unbearable!

All of the women waited in anticipation for what was to come. It seemed like a lifetime for them, but for Daria, it truly was almost a third of her life. It felt so good to be at this point... about to collect a massive amount of power... about to rid herself of her cheating ex-boyfriend. This was a once-in-a-lifetime moment.

But everyone’s thoughts were broken by a shrill whistling sound coming from beneath Daria’s foot. It sounded like someone was letting the air out of a balloon, but only much more faint. It didn’t take long for everyone in the room to realize it was poor little Kyle trying to breathe through the tiny space between Daria’s toes. Everyone began laughing so hard that they had to sit down. Holly actually collapsed on the floor, as she tried to catch her breath. Only Daria stayed standing, since she was really enjoying the emotions of anger and frustration coming off of her miniscule sacrifice.

“Mmmm, there’s really nothing like fresh air, is there?” Daria said as she enhanced her vision to quickly see Kyle’s twisted face trying desperately to inhale any air, even the stink from between her toes. To emphasize the point, she took a deep breath and blew it out.

“Ahhhh, doesn’t that smell so good, baby?” Daria snickered. It was amazing that with her new vision, she could actually see heat vapor (or odors) emanating from between her toes. And Kyle was breathing them in with such relish that she couldn’t help but grin. For Kyle, he felt his cheeks burn with rage and embarrassment as these women laughed at his predicament… a predicament that they had caused! It wasn’t bad enough that he was snorting the God-awful stench from between Daria’s toes, but he was being ridiculed and laughed at for his efforts. But as Daria tried to control her own laughter, Kyle felt some of the softness of the vast sole disappear. Several of his ribs cracked as Daria rested a little too much of her foot on him.

“Awe, what’s the matter?” Daria asked. “Am I too much woman for you? Is my baby ready to squish up between my toes?” She couldn’t help but giggle, which caused even more rage to build up in Kyle. The Control spell was now completely gone, but that really didn’t matter anymore. If only he had known that he could get out of a spell if he put all his energy into it. But it was just too late! Daria increased her vision so that she could see every nuance of Kyle’s tiny destroyed face. She wanted to see his last expression perfectly. Kyle’s blurred vision scarcely allowed him to see his gigantic tormentors legs, much less her face. But perhaps it was better this way.

“Good-bye, sweetie,” Daria said with a wink and a kiss. “I’ll remember you always.” Then the moment she had been waiting for finally began. She ever-so-slowly began to roll her foot forward. Kyle screamed in pain and frustration as his nightmare materialized. His hips were hit first as he felt them crack, then pop. The pressure on his abdomen caused his bowels to explode downward, while pushing the rest of his organs sideways or upwards. Kyle’s lungs had begun to push towards his throat until his ribs broke downwards and held them in place like a bunch of nails. Instead they decided to go through his splitting sides. His stomach and other organs continued their journey upwards into Kyle’s throat. He kept thinking that he would at least have the fortune of going unconscious if he was going to die, but his luck wasn’t about to change.

Daria felt the magical energy continue to flow into her foot as she continued to slowly crush the worthless bug beneath her bare sole. She couldn’t wait to be a demoness, and was so excited that she would be free from any universal repercussions as well. Her body shook with an orgasm as she opened her eyes to briefly look at the tiny sacrifice. His head was protruding in a much more pronounced manner as his remaining eye bulged from its socket. As his face contorted almost beyond recognition, Daria couldn’t help but think of the time Colleen and Kimberly had forced him into a trunk. Kyle was also reminded of this as his bulging eye saw the familiar smirk from Daria’s full lips.

This was becoming the best experience of Daria’s life. But she wasn’t done, yet. To make the feelings last, she rose up on her toes, enjoying the additional popping coming from beneath them. She could already feel his fluids siphoning up between some of her other toes. For Kyle, he could only watch as his ex-girlfriend continued to slowly flatten him not only under the ball of her foot, but also beneath her toes, since most of his body had been pushed forward. The hatred he felt became even more intensified as he realized that she was so sexually excited by the act of squishing him that her body shook with the multiple orgasms he was supplying. That bitch! But as his throat ripped open, exposing some of his more important organs, he knew that the end was finally here. He would have closed his eye from the remaining vision of looking between two giant sweaty toes, but his eye was already popped out of its socket. The thought that Daria would get off without any repercussions was unimaginable, especially since his life had been filled with such torment. Even his end had been an exercise in the most humiliating torture… all for the enjoyment of this evil woman. And she would be able to live out her life in peace after all this. This was so unfair!!

Daria felt Kyle’s end with another orgasm that shuttered her completely with its squishy “crunch”. She lifted her foot off the tiny dead maggot and turned away to lean on a nearby chair. All of the women waited for the influx of energy, desiring only to become more powerful than anyone else in the world. This was their moment of triumph. But while there was a little tingling of magical energy, there was nothing huge. Some of the women began celebrating, thinking that the little wave of power they felt was what they had been looking for. But Daria knew better. She turned to Sonni, who was staring at Del… who hadn’t been sent to Hell. Daria than looked down at the pile of goo on the ground. To her utter amazement, it wiggled just a little bit.

“Unbelievable…” she whispered as she got down to get a better look at the blob she had just crushed beneath her foot. “He’s still alive…” The other girls leaned over to look, and noted that Daria was correct. It was almost impossible to tell that the pile had once been human, except for a vaguely human face. One eye was darting around in pain and fear. The mouth looked like the jaw had been shattered, but the lips seemed to be quivering as if straining to keep his cheeks from ripping open. It was nearly impossible to imagine that they were still capable of wrapping themselves around all the foot filth, cutting toenails, rotting insoles, and her raunchy Maryjanes.

“You must really love my foot to stay alive to go through this all again,” Daria chuckled sinisterly as she began to feel real anger coming to the surface. Was this insignificant man trying to keep power beyond her grasp? That just wasn’t going to happen!

“Let’s give my right foot some fun, too,” Daria growled as she lifted her right foot and set it over the quivering mass of flesh and innards. “Beg for mercy, you perverted piece of nothing!” To her utter surprise, she felt Kyle’s quivering lips touch the bottom of her greasy sole. Holly noticed the surprised look on her face, and lay down on the floor to see what was happening. Sure enough, Kyle was desperately kissing Daria’s filthy foot.

Kyle couldn’t believe what was happening to him. He should have, by all rights, been smashed into oblivion beneath that giant foot. But a miracle somehow had brought him through the ordeal, still alive. He knew he was severely crippled, and could only manage to look through one of his eyes to see what was going on. His heart was still beating, but he only knew this because it seemed to be located closer to his semi-crushed head. This must be God’s way of giving him a second chance. So when Daria lowered her disgusting foot back down on top of him and asked him to beg for mercy, he finally understood what had to be done. If he just showed her that she was in charge, Kyle figured she would let him live. This was all just a huge hoax to get him beg her to live. And he was definitely willing to beg, no matter how disgusting it was. However, since his mouth was still full of toenails, crud, and a pair of reeking shoes (complete with insoles), kissing the slimy pad of Daria’s foot didn’t seem too much out there. And she would be able to heal him back to full health if he did it right.

“How depraved do you have to be to kiss the bottom of a woman’s foot who just tried to squish you?” Daria asked. “And how much more of an idiot do you have to be to kiss the bottom of the foot that is about the flatten you into nothing? Kyle, you are really too stupid and disgusting to live on this earth. I think I will be doing every woman a service by sending you to Hell forever. And this time I’m gonna do it right!” Kyle realized mid-kiss that his assumptions were all wrong. The immense weight of Daria’s right foot came down on him with surprising finality. This couldn’t be how his existence was going to end! It didn’t make sense! He couldn’t be sent to Hell after all the pain he endured here! Especially for the benefit of the one who inflicted the pain! The Universe couldn’t be this uncaring!! Kyle didn’t want to be squashed out like this!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP…

Daria enjoyed the desperate sensations filtering up from Kyle’s broken mind. Her body shook again with sexual energy as she continued to press down on the tiny pile of goop beneath her foot. It felt warm as it gave a “SQUELCH” sound up between her toes. And for good measure, she slowly began twisting back and forth with additional POPS and CRUNCHES. Even a cigarette would have been put out long before she stopped the twisting. God that felt fantastic!! It was than that the first blast of energy hit everyone.

Del gave a scream of defeat as her body disintegrated back into Hell. The blast of blue that came off of her impacted all the women, and sent them stumbling backwards. Six times they were hit with blasts of energy, each one more intense. The first had felt good. The second actually felt a little painful. The third caused them all to scream in pain and writhe on the ground. Through it all, Sonni just stood there and watched. Her deal was complete.

*****

“I have lived up to my end of the bargain, now give me what I want,” Sonni said as Daria regained consciousness. Daria knew immediately that Sonni had, in fact, been true to her word. The shear amount of knowledge that Daria could recall was staggering. It was as if she had memorized every spell ever created. And to cast them was as simple as thinking. She had become a demoness…

“Here you go,” Daria said as she handed Sonni the spell book. There would be no need to keep it, since all of the girls seemed to share some degree of spell casting ability. After comparing notes, Holly seemed to know almost as much as Daria. Lauren and Tara knew the spells that seemed most important to them. They were, however, limited in speed of execution, as well as scope. But they were just thrilled that they could live in peace while doing whatever they wanted. None of the women could believe the power they felt.

“Enjoy your new life,” Sonni said as she gave Daria a hug. For some reason, she felt a kinship with her. Most of it came from helping her dispose of Del, but perhaps there was something more. Regardless, Sonni knew that she would probably see Daria at some future time. Not that it mattered. There was room enough on the planet for a few lesser demonesses. For Sonni, it was nice to know that she was now one of the most powerful around. And with that, she transformed into her trademark black fireball and flew out of the room.

“Don’t worry,” Daria said as she turned to the other women. “This is only the beginning. I think it is best to stay in contact in case the Coven ever needs to have a massively entertaining time. Meanwhile, I think we can separate so that we don’t deplete the male population in one specific area.” All the girls chuckled evilly as each had several naughty thoughts enter into their brains. With all that had happened, it had been some time since they had had fun individually. Now it was time. The day was young… these women were hot… and there were far too many men on the planet who needed to provide some entertainment. It was time to party…

*****

SPELLS EPILOGUE

Only a few days after the Coven had separated, Daria had a rather unique experience while relaxing on the beach with Holly. Holly seemed to be staring at the bottom of Daria’s right foot.

“What are you looking at?” Daria asked as she pulled her ankle over to see her right sole. Holly pointed to a strange tiny discoloration like a mole. But there was something very odd about it, and Daria enhanced her eyesight to get a more detailed view. As Holly did the same, both broke out in hysterical laughter. It wasn’t a mole at all. It appeared to be the last image of Kyle burned onto the ball of her foot.

“Now there is a memory you’ll have forever!” Holly snorted. The look of Kyle’s face was one of distorted surprise (with equal helpings of pain and frustration). His lips could be seen permanently frozen in a pucker, with his cheeks bulging with all the glorious and disgusting filth he had gathered like a chipmunk. The nostrils were also flared so wide that there was a slight “piggish” look to poor Kyle. It helped her to know that, on that day, her feet were the most disgusting they had ever been. And that little Kyle got to smell all their wonderous stench before departing to Hell.

The funniest part of the “tattoo” was that Kyle’s one eye was in a perpetual state of panic. And by flexing her toes, the eye would actually dart around, looking even more frightened. Daria couldn’t help but play with it by flexing her tanned foot over and over. Holly could barely breathe as Kyle’s stupid looking expression kept looking over at her.

After several minutes, Daria absent-mindedly ran her finger over the light mark. It was quite a surprise that it had other properties besides providing amusement for her and Holly. Daria got a vision of what Kyle’s new life was like in Hell. And it was better than any soap opera on television. She asked Holly to link with her mind, so both of them could watch Kyle’s new torment unfold…

*****

Kyle had hoped that after his death he would see a bright light and be able to step inside to get to Heaven. But he really wasn’t that surprised to be entering a dark, faint, reddish light instead. At least for the moment, he wasn’t going through any pain, but he knew that wouldn’t last. He was trying to remember all the different mythologies he had heard about Hell, and decided it couldn’t really be any worse than what he had already endured. Maybe he would have to push a boulder up a hill for all eternity. Or perhaps he would be eternally hungry and thirsty, only to be continually tempted throughout time. Even being burned in a pit of sulfur would be nothing compared to dealing with giant women’s feet. As he felt himself descending onto a barren wasteland, Kyle was actually looking forward to what his new torture would be. It definitely couldn’t be worse. Definitely.

As soon as he landed, Kyle was approached by a man in a dark robe. “Please follow me,” was all he said. Kyle still felt like he didn’t have a body, so he floated after the man. He was led into a large white castle, which he thought looked rather out of place in such a harsh environment. After entering, Kyle was taken into a small room.

“My mistress has instructed me to give you a body similar to the one you had,” the man droned. Before he could ask any questions, Kyle saw a flash of light accompanied by intense pain. As the light faded, he felt like he was his old self again. In fact, he actually had the body he had when he was in high school. He felt strong and healthy for the first time in almost eleven years. This was great!

“I will now escort you to the owner of the castle,” the man said and immediately began walking. Kyle wanted to ask so many questions, but he was in complete awe of the beautiful trappings of the castle. He was finally brought between two ornate doors, which opened by themselves.

“I will leave you now,” the man said, and then vanished in a puff of smoke. Kyle saw a figure seated at the far end of this throne room, so he began walking. It wasn’t until halfway there that he began to recognize the owner of the castle.

“Welcome to my castle, Kyle, my name is Del” the gorgeous raven-haired beauty introduced as she rose from the throne and stepped forward. “It looks like we may be spending some time together.” Kyle had been a bit nervous at first, but this was turning out to be more of a fantasy than anything resembling torture. Del looked completely stunning with the contrast between her jet black hair and her white, leather outfit. Her high-heeled, stiletto boots clicked across the marble floor as she approached him. Could his luck get any better than this?

As he stood before her, Kyle decided to give her his best flirting technique. Sure, it was a bit unused (eleven years), but it might get him in good with this impressive woman. However, before he could say anything, Del reached out and grabbed him around the throat with her gloved right hand.

“You lousy piece of shit!” she hissed as she lifted him effortlessly off the floor. “I had everything going my way until you screwed it all up!” Kyle couldn’t even respond as he was thrown against a wall 15 feet away. His right arm snapped at his landing, and he slowly tried to get up to run.

“Their stupid ritual was about to fail, and I would have been able to defeat them once and for all, if it wasn’t for you!!” Del yelled as a magical forced wrapped around Kyle, lifting him off the ground. Slowly he floated before this demoness and was dropped hard back to the floor.

“I don’t understand,” Kyle said as he felt his body begin to seize up in paralyzation. “What did I do?” His body had become completely rigid as he stared up at this very angry woman. Del gave a rather evil smirk and rested her left boot on his throat.

“What did you do?” she whispered. “You did the one thing that assured the ritual of working. You gave in and submitted to that witch! If you would have just died like any other normal person would have done, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. You’d be in a higher plane of existence, and I would be kicking their collective asses right now! But no, you had to kiss her foot and give in. So now, we are bound together for the rest of eternity.” Kyle began to ponder what she had just said as Del began to press her boot into his throat. The choking sensation was horrible, but she just smiled as the hard sole of her boot continued crushing his trachea. When she let up, he was getting very little air, and was coughing uncontrollably.

“I’m sorry,” Kyle managed to cough out. Del just moved her foot up to his forehead and lined up her heel over his eye. He began to shake in fear as he sensed what was about to happen. But it was worse than he thought. She actually stepped up onto his head with her other foot and lined up that heel as well. There was now a very beautiful woman standing on his head, and it felt like it was about to explode.

“Sorry just doesn’t cut it, here,” Del laughed. “It’s time to pay!” She then pushed her heels simultaneously down into his eyes as he howled in pain. After puncturing them, she kept her heels hooked into his sockets as she pivoted her ankles to slide her feet down the sides of his face. In an instant, the heels descended further into Kyle’s eye sockets and entered his brain. He only had time for a pained scream before his brain was pierced. Kyle was finally at peace…

Until he woke up a moment later lying right in front of Del’s throne. He turned his head to see her pulling her heels out of a body that looked just like him. How could he be in two places at once? What was happening?

“Welcome back,” Del said as she finished extricating her boots from Kyle’s dead face. “As you can see, death is a relative term in my world.” As Del approached him, Kyle saw his old body, as well as the blood on Del’s immaculate white boots dissolve into smoke. The other thing he noticed was that Del was getting bigger and bigger as she approached. No way! This couldn’t be happening again!

“And don’t forget,” Del said. “I know your worst nightmare. And I think it will be quite fun to go over it a few times, don’t you?” By the time Del got back to her throne, Kyle had been shrunk back down to an inch tall. He stared up at this giant model of a woman and wondered how it was going to feel being squished under her boot. It had to be better than Daria’s putrid bare foot.

“Are you ready?” Del inquired as she stared down at him. “But wait, I don’t think this is quite your worst nightmare, yet. Perhaps a slight change is in order.” Kyle had to blink a few times as his body began to shake with fear. Before his eyes Del’s body transformed into that of Daria. Complete with those horrible Maryjanes she had stuffed into his mouth. This definitely couldn’t be happening. However, as he watched this Del/Daria hybrid remove her Maryjane, he began to realize this really was his worst nightmare. Even the mind-numbing smell emanating down from her foot was the most potent he had ever breathed in. He immediately vomited. Please, no, this couldn’t be happening!!

“Say goodbye, my little worm,” Del said as she placed her bare foot on Kyle’s tiny body. “I think this will be quite enjoyable.” Kyle couldn’t believe that the texture of Daria’s foot had been duplicated so perfectly. The smell was ten times worse than anything Daria had come up with, and that was saying a lot. The sticky, slimy sweat clinging to it made it even more gross. Kyle watched as the giant sole slid forward and positioned him directly beneath the soft, rubbery heel. As it settled on him, Kyle closed his eyes to the inevitable. The pain and crackling that started with the heel’s descent were expected, but he really didn’t look forward to his flesh splitting open. Unfortunately, it didn’t matter what his desires were, the immeasurable weight of this giant heel wasted no time (or effort) in flattening him into paste. One little scream was all Kyle got out before he was consumed by pain and darkness…

“Time to wake up, my pet,” Kyle heard as he began to open his eyes. “Your first day wouldn’t be complete without a full showing of your duties. It’s important to make sure you know what to expect throughout the rest of all eternity.” Kyle looked up to see that Del was still appearing as Daria, and also that he was still extremely small.

“Now, why don’t you do what you do best,” Del said. “I want you to lick the dirt from my feet like you did with your girlfriend. And don’t worry, I made sure they were an exact duplicate.” Kyle looked at the giant Maryjanes in front of him as Del slipped them off. Again, the waves of stench washed over him as Del created the worst environment that had ever been achieved by Daria on earth. The thought that this would be a daily routine as the eons passed by broke through any bit of sanity he had left. He began to sob uncontrollably.

“Awe, I understand,” Del said. “But you have to do what your told. If not, punishment will be swift and only prolong the inevitable.” Kyle looked up to see Daria’s foot come towards him and pinch him between her big and second toes. He immediately began to struggle, but he was held fast. Kyle was then lifted up and deposited into the fetid depths of the giant Maryjane shoe. It didn’t matter that he tried to vomit and nothing came out, it was that fact that the giant bare foot immediately came in and pinned him to the rotting insole.

“Since I think it is important for you to learn your new role,” the voice of Daria boomed down, “I’m going to keep you in there for a few days before slowly crushing you. Perhaps then we can start again.” Kyle struggled briefly in claustrophobic panic as he swore the shoe actually got a bit tighter on Del’s foot. He was now mashed into the soft, wet underside of the wrinkled arch. Could this really be happening! He couldn’t possibly endure eternity like this! Where was the justice!! Where was the fairness! He didn’t want to be doomed to servicing his ex-girlfriend’s disgusting feet for all time!! NOOOO!!…

*****

“Poor baby, that’s really too bad for him, huh?” Daria snickered with mock sympathy as she removed her finger from the tiny “tattoo.” That had been so cool that it was beyond words. The Universe had given her a magnificent gift so that she could spy on Kyle and feed off his frustrations whenever she wanted to. Life was going to be so great. But she didn’t want to dwell completely on Kyle right now, since there were other important things to do. Like have fun!

“Let’s go swimming!” Daria said to Holly. Both of their tanned, lithe forms got up from the sand and ran into the warm, clear surf. For a brief second Daria thought once again of Kyle being beneath her right foot as she took her first few steps onto the warm sand. That was really where his face belonged… under her sole. And that is where it would be for all time. But enough of that, the water called, and Holly had a significant head start. Off Daria ran, thinking that having your own island definitely had it’s perks. Now the party would really begin…

*****

Jim had spent months in the new city that Sonni had teleported him to. He was rather depressed, since jobs were pretty tough to find when you only had one hand. But he was collecting disability which allowed him to eek out a rather pitiful existence. However, when he awoke one morning, he felt rather optimistic. Almost like his life was going to change.

He decided to go for a nice long walk in Central Park. Perhaps it was time to cast off the shadow clouding his mind and get on with life. Surely, he could find a job if he really set his mind to it. It was time to move past all of his horrible experiences and get on with life. So having made that decision, he went back home and scoured the paper for a job that he could do…

The interview went better than he expected, but then again, there had been something very familiar with the blond businesswoman he had talked with. It didn’t really matter, though, since he would be able to start his new job Monday. And as he waited for the subway to come a woman sat down next to him on the bench.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jim could see that she was crying, so he pondered what to do. Well, since he was trying to be more optimistic about life, why not see if he could help others become more optimistic as well. He turned to look at this woman and was amazed at how beautiful she was. Long red hair cascaded past her shoulders, and he immediately felt something stir inside of him. It wasn’t just the standard lust that most men would have, it was more of a friendship and familiarity which Jim couldn’t explain.

“Are you all right,” Jim asked. He normally would have been quite nervous talking to a beautiful woman like this, but for some reason he was quite calm.

“My fiancé just dumped me,” she responded.

“Hey, don’t worry, things will pick up,” Jim tried to comfort. “My name’s Jim. Would you like to go get a drink to take your mind off this?”

“Normally, I probably wouldn’t, but given the circumstances, I think that would be very nice,” the woman said. Jim smiled. When she had turned to look at him, he finally realized where he had seen this woman before. He rubbed the stump on his arm before standing up to offer his good hand to the woman.

“You’re name wouldn’t happen to be Rebecca, would it?” Jim said with a smile.

“Yes, but how did you know?” Rebecca asked, stunned.

“Oh, I think I saw you at a pageant once,” Jim said smiling as they both walked out of the subway station. Somehow he knew that everything truly would be all right. Sometimes the past could be healed by realizing that, even in the midst of pain, some beauty can be found. And he had found her…

THE END