- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

High School looks a little different when the shortest girl there is 5'6".

 

Food Does a Body Good - Chapter 2

 

01/05/13

 

Janna walked through the school doors with a proud smile on her face. She was deliriously happy about the current epidemic. Janna’s Christmas presents were almost all clothes, pardon the new phone she got from her parents. She was dressed in a simple AE polo and a pair of jeans, but they were almost 10 days old.

 

They were almost too tight.

 

Janna relished every second of this “growing problem” that every girl has now. She’s just barely old enough to be in the running, but according to the doctors, the younger margin could experience more dramatic symptoms.

 

Dramatic symptoms. Ha! More like DD dramatic symptoms. Janna thought happily. It was true though, she was keeping up with her measurements daily and Janna was now the proud owner of a 5’10” body with DD breasts and an ass that makes Janna very happy to wear tight jeans. Not to mention her muscle tone’s been improving with everything else. According to her Dad, Janna was benching 150lbs for reps and leg pressing close to 400lbs.

 

Janna loved to look at her growing legs. They not only made up most of her new height, but were probably thicker around than her Dad’s waist, granted he was skinny, but still. All muscle too, so Janna had no issue with their size. Quite the opposite actually, she wanted them to get longer and thicker and stronger.

 

The other girls had grown in varying degrees similar to Janna. Two senior girls easily stood head and shoulders above the boys, with the occasional girl that was either slightly shorter or slightly taller. They were arguably the flattest though, at maybe c cups. Janna loved finding the students who were smaller than her though.

 

One such pack of students were the other 9th grade boys. There wasn’t a girl under 5’8” in school anymore unless they were well below 5’ when this “sickness” started. The boys, however, were still waiting on puberty to hit most of them. This meant a good majority of the male student body in Janna’s grade level fell below 5’8”, making the girls either as tall or taller than them.

 

Janna spotted Mrs. Grueller walking towards her classroom and waved at her. The woman was in her early 30s and was showing the same levels of growth as the students. She might have stood an inch or so taller than Janna before this started, but now the woman stood 6’4” if she was an inch and was wearing 4 inch heels to boot. Her bust pushed strongly against her cardigan that was wrapped tightly around her bulging arms. Mrs. Grueller’s skirt was attempting to stretch across her quads, but her legs were providing a challenge. Janna saw the striations in the woman’s calves and relished the fact that she too would have that kind of muscularity in seemingly no time at all.

 

Janna saw similar developments across most of the female teaching staff. They all seemed to approve of the changes as well as most of them wore heels to accentuate their already staggering stature. Of course, the ones that didn’t were the ones already pushing at least 6’7”.

 

Janna was more impressed with her fellow 9th grade girls. Sure, several of them were still under 6’, but just barely and they made rapid developments in other areas. Janna didn’t think there was girl here that didn’t need at least a size 11 shoe or a D cup bra, not to mention the muscles on every single female in the building.

 

The muscles were something that were not openly spoken about on daytime news. Janna saw the story on a late late night talk show. Apparently, women exposed to whatever was making them grow in the first place were also experiencing a vast increase in strength. It was a little disproportionate to the height growth, but not enough to worry anybody. The other interesting thing Janna made note of on that show was the increased sex drives.

 

Janna didn’t need the scientific explanation for that one. She knew what was making her so horny: she either looked her male classmates in the eye or had to look down. It was only with the big basketball players or football people that she still had to crane her neck, and that was looking to be a changing thing rather quickly.

 

Janna was brought out of her musing when she felt a light slap on her much rounder ass. It was Ashley. Janna smiled at her friend’s antics and even shimmied her hips to make her friend remove her hand.

 

Ashley had grown considerably over the winter break. Where she stood 5’5” last time Janna saw her, the freshman easily stood 6’5” if not a little more. She lacked a little in the chest department, making Janna feel better. Ashley was a solid D cup if anything, but clearly not as full as Janna’s DDs. Ashley was far more muscular though. Her biceps stretched the sleeves of her t-shirt tightly and her skirt did nothing to hide the deep curvature of the strong thighs and calves Ashley had grown over the break. Ashley’s rear end pushed strongly against the skirt and actually raised it almost completely above her hamstrings.

 

“You got tall,” Janna smirked. She giggled at the thought of soon only having to crane her neck to look at other women instead of men.

 

“Yeah. Apparently if tall people run in your family, you’re expected to grow much faster. Except with the boobs apparently, Miss Betty.” Ashley grinned the entire she spoke. She loved the prospect of having to look down at almost everyone she met.

 

“How big is your Mom now? Mine just crossed 6’3” this morning and I swear her boobs are bigger than mine.” Janna inquired.

 

“Mom’s probably going to break 7’ by the end of the week. She’s already 6’9” and if you think my arms are a little big, you haven’t seen hers. She picked up the back end of my Dad’s car this morning!” Ashley retold fondly.

 

The spectacle was part of the reasons she was in such a chipper mood on Monday. Ashley’s mother, Lindsay, grew so quickly over the winter break along with her daughter, that they were debating just going nude the entire time since they had to shop for clothes every other day. Lindsay’s feet grew three sizes larger than her daughter’s, even though it wasn’t until last month that Lindsay was the taller of the two. Strength was easily where Lindsay excelled in.

 

Before the epidemic started, Lindsay was already an avid believer in weight training. She didn’t care for the post-pregnancy weight gain and so she worked out vigorously while Ashley was a baby and so Ashley’s been accustomed to a mother with toned arms and a flat stomach. Of course, those arms are now easily curling Ashley’s father Derrick and Lindsay’s stomach sports a 6 pack that is almost as defined as a pack of beer.

 

“Have you seen or heard anything from Maria?” Janna asked quietly. Maria essentially dropped off the face of the earth once winter break started. Janna didn’t blame her. The poor girl already grew so quickly through puberty that this thing whatever it is probably had her freaking out every single day.

 

“No. She was already a big girl, Janna, she’s probably taller than me.” Ashley pointed out.

 

“I know, that’s why I’m a little worried.” Janna replied.

 

At that moment, there was a small thud against the front door’s frame. Janna looked over and was slightly shocked, a feeling that was quickly wearing off as the epidemic continued, at the sight of Maria walking into school.

 

The young woman ducked her head considerably to fit under the 6’6” door frame, her breasts trying their best to fall out of her tight, formfitting shirt. Or at least it was assumed to be form-fitting, considering there didn’t appear to be an inch of slack anywhere on it as it barely reached Maria’s abdomen.

 

That abdomen was also adorned with abs that made Janna and Ashley jealous of the toned mid sections that they grew over the break. Maria’s entire body bulged with curves and muscles that were well beyond what her classmates were able to gain over the winter break. Speaking of curves, Maria’s breasts easily stood a foot in front of her chest, and if it weren’t for the thick, powerful muscles of Maria’s chest, they would have drooped terribly low instead of just falling right above her bellybutton.

 

Maria stood up to her full height, placing her as easily the tallest girl in school, for the moment at least. She walked over to her friends with a grace that was always a little unnatural given how quickly Maria grew when a growth spurt struck. Boys and girls felt their jaws hit the floor as the beautiful hispanic walked her way, with an exaggerated hip sway that only came from a confident stride, to her friends.

 

“Maria? What the hell happened?” Asked Ashley as she craned her neck to look up at her friend, the situation feeling very reminiscent to the day before they left for winter break.

 

“Same thing that happened to all of you, but a little more, as always.” Maria’s voice took on a thicker, sexier tone over the break as well. She flexed her arm while she spoke, the large bicep growing up to and well beyond Ashley’s impressive 16 inches.

 

“How big are you?” Janna asked as she looked almost straight up at her friend.

 

“I measured 7’4” this morning, I’m supposed to be in a 44-J bra, and these bis are a nice, even 20”. Though I guess this is only for today considering I’ve been growing anywhere from one to five inches a day all break.” Maria smiled, her perfect white teeth making Janna a little weak in the knees, not for the first time since they met.

 

“You seem oddly comfortable with this, Maria. You were always so self conscious of your body when you went through normal puberty.” Ashley pointed out as Maria leant against the wall.

 

“It’s tough to not love yourself when you pass 7’, Ash. It makes you feel so freaking powerful. I picked up my Dad with just my forearms today when he didn’t move out of the way fast enough this morning!” Maria’s voice gave away her excitement at the prospect of picking up her 6’4” father with no effort at all.

 

“How’s your Mom handling this?” Janna asked.

 

“Well she’s not as tall as me, but she hit 7’ today. Her boobs are a lot bigger than mine though, so I imagine we’re about to pour some serious money into custom bras once this growth spurt business hits the end. And shoes. I’m already wearing 16s.” Maria lifted her large foot to show the sandal she wore.

 

The bell sounded and the growing girls bid their farewells as they walked to their first period classes. Maria and Janna shared one with Mrs. Olinski, a teacher who grew to 6’7” over the break and could barely see over her large breasts. It was also a class with a large male percentage, and Janna licked her lips at the prospect of maybe getting one of them riled up enough to actually do something with her. It wasn’t like she was the most intimidating girl in school.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will feature sex, some jumping around the world and looking at different cultures dealing with this change, as well as a return to the first farmer to use the fertilizer.