- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Readers will note that my style of writing is short, niche and cruel enough to tick the boxes of the above search categories. You wont find endless chapters of background story here.


Becky was a keen amateur cyclist and loved to ride through the countryside to feel the wind in her hair and forget about the world. She hadn’t had a boyfriend for a couple of years and now exercise was her answer to relieving some of the frustrations in life. She had recently joined a cycling group that met at her local pub once a week where she had taken a bit of a shine to a young guy called Tim who was always at the meet-ups.

Despite her advances Tim hadn’t been interested in Becky and she was beginning to take offence. On one occasion Tim blanked her completely to talk to another woman in the group and Becky had been left feeling like the unpopular schoolgirl. At the end of group rides Becky headed home on her bicycle and noticed that Tim would also split off from the others at a particular T junction and ride alone towards the same neighbourhood as her. Becky though still pissed off thought this might be an opportunity in future to get his attention and would try next week.

The following day Becky went for dinner at a friend’s house, Mandy was an old college friend who always dressed like a ‘goth’, claiming to be a witch no one else in class had ever believed her and thought she was a bit weird but Becky thought she was cool and they had become firm friends over the years since graduation. When the two of them were drunk on wine Mandy had explained a story that allegedly included using a funny spell to humiliate a boyfriend who was cheating on her and it sounded interesting. Apparently if muttered with eyes fixated the right words could make a person instantly shrink to anywhere between 3 and 6 inches, Mandy had been quite specific that the magic’s power was variable to start with and if the subject resisted its effects while the spell stabilised (usually about ten minutes) the subject could increase back up in size to about 12 inches tall. It seemed a bizarre story but the drunk Mandy had been quite adamant that the spell worked. At the end of the evening the drunk and dizzy Becky changed into her pyjamas, brushed her teeth and sat on the toilet remembering the spell’s words Mandy had used in the story. Smiling to herself and running her fingers through her long chestnut brown hair she grunted and relieved herself.

Over the next few days it was life as usual but she couldn’t stop thinking about how Tim had snubbed her efforts and whether she could somehow use the spell to stop him from ignoring her, perhaps she could shrink him and pretend help him get back to normal size – maybe he’d be grateful, maybe not. Either way she was getting obsessed by being totally ignored and her complex was beginning to stress her out in the unusual way, Becky had always found she’d get constipated in times of stress and while rubbing her abdomen the night before the weekly cycle ride she remembered that the last time shed been for a good shit was when she was drunk at Mandy’s last week. But that was nearly 5 days ago! “Oh dear” she said to herself and raided the bathroom cupboard for some laxatives for the third day in a row, but they didn’t seem to work.

The following day after work Becky got home, changed into her Lycra cycling outfit and pulling her bicycle out for the front door headed to the pub. On the way there her belly gurgled occasionally and as she came to a stop in the road lifted her arse off the bicycle seat and let out a huge fart. The smell was so terrible that she couldn’t stay in one place and quickly put her feet back on the pedals and cycled away. Upon reaching the busy pub she left her bike with the others and went inside. Trying to make eye contact with Tim was impossible but when the time did come he looked her up and down like she was nothing and then looked away. Maybe it was a mistake but Becky felt hurt and would definitely mention this later when or even if they got a chance to talk. After a short time at the bar the group finished their usual quick drink and all went out to the car park where they began to get onto their bikes and set off on the usual 12 mile route. Becky’s guts felt tight and she thought about skipping the start of the start and dashing to the ladies’ room but that would mean she might not be able to catch up and miss her opportunity with Tim.

Not wanting to be left behind Becky walked over to her bike and swung her long legs around its frame. Her arse slammed onto the bike seat and pushed her soft innards up between her cheeks stopping the feeling of needing to use the toilet. Great she thought and off they went. After a few miles into the ride Becky’s belly gurgled again and she felt like another fart was coming. Remembering how much she stank at the moment, she dropped right to the back of the pack of cyclists and when nobody was behind her raised her beautiful butt off the saddle and released a huge and foul gust of gas into her Lycra trousers. Straight away she looked back over her shoulder and sniffing the air was glad she had made the tactical move to avoid embarrassment.

The last stage of the ride was difficult and she really had to grind her arsehole against the bike seat to stop the feeling of needing to poop, she had passed a few places she could have stopped to use a toilet but didn’t want to lose the pack and risk not talking to Tim at the end of the ride. Soon enough they reached the end and everyone was breathing hard. Following the usual niceties they began to go their separate ways and Tim turned into a street towards their neighbourhood. He was fast and Becky struggled to keep up. Realising she would be unable to catch him she muttered the words. She said them perfectly first time while staring at Tim’s back but nothing happened, she did it again and all of a sudden Tim disappeared in a flash as his bicycle went tumbling to the ground. Now she was over him and cooed “Oh you fell from your bike, are you ok?” It was a stupid question, though unhurt Tim was small and staring up from the tarmac at the giant woman towering above him. Not knowing what to say she laughed but that gave the game away. Somehow he knew and instantly blamed her. Shouting abuse up at Becky she stayed astride her bike but leaned it over so that she could grab Tim in her hand. Fighting with her she had a wicked idea on how to restrain this wriggling little man. She pulled open her tight crotch and released Tim straight into it, as the Lycra snapped shut he was squashed between the sticky and sweaty material and the skin where her sweaty pussy ended and her muscular brown anus began.

Becky bit her bottom lip as she felt the movement and started to enjoy the scrabbling of her little captor. Like the narrator of a story she said aloud “Ok you little fuck, you ignored me so now you’re going to get a taste of your own medicine” she promptly sat back up on the seat and put her feet to the pedals once again. Tim screamed in pain but un-phased Becky started to peddle with a huge smile on her face. Between rolling her eyes with pleasure and biting her plump lower cherry coloured lip she noticed it was a lovely bright evening and decided to ride the long way home. Not really caring where she was going she pedalled continually squishing Tim against her ring until she felt a familiar discomfort...she needed to fart. The embarrassment didn’t really matter but to expose another person to that was totally disgusting so Becky stopped at the side of the road, made sure nobody was watching and pushed her long fingers down to where Tim was. She easily slid him up into her rectum and just in time, not because of her bodily functions but because of HIS. Tim was obviously trying to escape and resisting the magic, as his shoulders were concealed by her sticky ring and just his shouting head was left out, his size increased to about double of the previous size. Now about 12 inches tall he was firmly lodged in her guts and competing for space with…5 days of thick solid brown shit that was sleeping like a huge ugly tree trunk.

Becky’s eyes went wide and her pupils dilated as her body went into shock slightly. Her pussy ran with cum and the skin on her whole body raised with Goosebumps. She was in absolute ecstasy and there was no way it was going to end anytime soon. Becky composed herself and leaving Tim exactly where he was set off again. More than ten minutes had passed and remembering Mandy’s words of caution she smiled and thought about pushing. As Becky coasted downhill towards her house she lifted her butt off the seat and forced Tim downwards onto the seat. His head was stuck against the Lycra but the log crawled along his body. Pushing again the humungous ring parted to allow shit to peel out around him slowly filling her crotch. This was relieving some of the pressure but there was still plenty more. She quickly opened the front door and bought her bicycle inside. She propped it up in the hall way and rushed into the downstairs toilet room. There she left all her clothing on but sat across the toilet seat with her long legs apart. With a scream her guts exploded around Tim’s frail body totally filling her crotch to busting point. As air bubbles rose through the former contents of her guts she stood up and walked back to the bicycle. Carefully climbing onto the bike she lowered the heavy bulge onto the end of the seat and rubbed her arse back and forth feeling Tim’s body caress her strained and tired anus until she came once more.

 

THE END