- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Reality Shift

 

 

Part one

 

April 20 2016

Wishbone restaurant

 

The breakfast rush was over and the lunch time rush had yet to begin. Stanley Charm looked over the restaurant. Sitting at a nearby table was Brenda.

Suddenly everything went blurry for a moment.

“What was that?” Brenda asked.

“Reality shift. Oh this is just great.”

“What’s wrong?”

“The definition of Drenic size has changed. Therefore the result of a few wishbone wishes has changed.”

 

GATC museum: DE

 

“You know it’s not nice to look at others girls when on a date.”

“I’m looking at life size posters of the actresses who play the Drenic girls. Not quite the same thing.”

“I’m teasing you Henry. Lucky for you I’m a GATC fan.”

“I know that Tabitha. “

Suddenly everything went blurry for a moment.

“What was that?” Tabitha asked.

“I don’t know. Thought my vision was going for a moment there.” Henry looked at the poster of Ashley Andrews. Then he frowned.

“Since when has Ashley worn glasses?” he asked his girlfriend.

“She doesn’t. But she does in the poster.  And the stats on the poster have changed. They got her height as 5020 feet.”

“What! That would make her taller than Julia.”

They walked over to the Julia poster to discover that it has changed as well.

“This poster says Julia is 6972 feet tall. That’s crazy.”

“Speaking of crazy since when is Samantha taller than Sally?”

Henry started to say she’s not but then he saw the posters.

“WTF, Samantha now 6414 feet tall. Sally is now 6135 feet tall.”

“Looking at the other posters it looks like all the Drenics had height increases but by different amounts.” Tabitha commented.

“What the heck is going on?” They asked each other.

 

Catholic GTS-goddess meeting: Maryann Dexter’s world

 

“You know I used to think I was the only Catholic GTS-goddess in existence.” Meiling told the gathering of GTS-goddess. There were six of them gathered around a table.

“We maybe a minority among GTS-goddess, but we do exist.” Maryann Dexter the host of the gathering replied.

Suddenly everything went blurry for a moment.

“What was that?” Maryann asked.

I think my vision must be going. You look shorter than you were a moment ago.” Meiling commented.

“I think you’re taller.” Maryann said.

The other GTS-goddess then said the same thing.

The GTS-goddess then stood up. Meiling was shocked to find that she was almost as tall as Maryann. Considering she was about half her height went the meeting started, this was surprising indeed.

Meiling cell phone then rang. And her eyes went wide when she read the text message.

 

Texas house: solar giantess world

 

“Melody I want you to go on a state visit to your home province of Nova Scotia.”

“I would be my pleasure Goddess Smith.”

“I thought Alberta was your home province.”

“I was living in Alberta when I became a giantess. But I was born and raised in Nova Scotia. So I consider it my home.”

Suddenly everything went blurry for a moment.

“What what that?” Melody asked.

“I don’t know.” Goddess Smith replied. Then she noticed something was wrong.

“The Janine poster on the wall has changed.” Goddess Smith commented.

“What are? Wait your right. The poster shows her as taller than me. I meet her. So I know that’s not true.”Hillary said.

“The stats on the poster say she’s 5577 feet tall.”

“Since when? Something strange is going on here.”

 

Stephen Miller’s world

 

Susan Wiseman looked down at the crowd. They looked up at her nervously.  This earth was just getting introduced to cross time civilization. Susan was the first Deian and the first GTS-goddess the crowd had ever seen.

 

Suddenly everything went blurry for a moment. When her vision cleared Susan noticed something was off. Everything seemed smaller.

The crowd of people were also confused. “Did she just grow” Many in the crowd asked.

Suddenly Susan’s phone rang.

“Pardon me a moment.” Susan told the crowd as she went to check her phone. Her eyes went wide when she read the text message.

 

Drenic Island: sizeloa

 

“Welcome guests. My name is Showtala but most humans like to call me Shelly. Welcome to what we like to call the Drenic show.”

Cheers came from the assembled crowd. Then the Deian actresses playing the Drenic girls emerged from a huge tent. First there was Janet Ball the actress who plays Janine. She was followed by Stacey Ball the actress playing Scarlett. Next was Amber Flowers the actress playing Ashley. Sara Smith the actress playing Sally was next. She was followed by Sandra Taylor the actress playing Samantha. Finally Jane Jones the actress playing Julia emerged.

 

“As you can see today we got everyone except Barbara.”

 

Suddenly everything went blurry for a moment. Then the crowd gasped for the giantesses were now bigger. Roughly double their previous height.

“Cool! They made us bigger. Thanks Sizechangers. “ Amber cried out.

“As if I wasn’t already tall enough.” Jane grumbled.

“Since when have you been taller than me?” Sara asked Sandra.

“It just happened. The sizechangers must be playing games with our heights.” Sandra replied.

“I didn’t authorize this.” Showtala grumbled.  Her staff shrugged their shoulders and said.

“It wasn’t us boss.”

“Then who is to blame for this?” Showtala asked.

“I can answer that.” A voice replied. Showtala turned around and saw Rose Crusher standing beside her.

 

To be continued

 

What’s going on? Find out in part 2

GATC stands for Giants and the City