- Text Size +

Part 2

 

April 20 2016

Drenic Island: sizeloa

 

 “The GTS-goddesses are to blame for this?” Showtala asked.

“You’re barking up the wrong tree. Mr. G did the changes. Apparently the Unseen Harbinger did some changes to his Drenics so Mr. G decided to follow suit.”

“What changes?”

“Drenics are now 1000 times human size. Since Deians are supposed to be Drenic size, DE is now 1000 times the size of a normal world. UH also did some changes to the girls themselves. This inspired Mr. G to make changes in the actresses who play the Drenic girls.”

“You know all this because.”

“Mr. G told me. The only good thing is that Stacey is shorter compared to her fellow Deians. She’s only 5’3” and a half instead of 5’6”.

“What?” Stacey cried out.

“Hey! She’s right. This will make pounding the crap out of you even easier.” Sara gloated.

“Now if you excuse me, I got some altered GTS-goddesses to meet.” Rose said before disappearing from sight.

 

 Crossover Plains

 

“Thank you all for coming. Since Mr. G decided to change the size of DE your sizes got changed as well. “

“I was big enough before. I didn’t need to get even bigger.” Victoria grumbled.

“Personally I like being taller. I only wish all of DE didn’t grow as well.” Dorothy commented. Her fellow bad apples nodded in agreement.

“You do realize that this is going to make the people of mega world, very, very angry.” Sam pointed out.

“They already hate DE. This will give them an excuse to hate us even more.” Susan added.

“Complain to Mr. G not me. Besides l will do my best to make sure the mega’s don’t do anything foolish. It’s not in our interests to have an all out DE/Mega world war.” Rose replied.

“Can you or any GTS-Goddess prevent such a war?” Meiling asked.

“I believe we can.”

“I hope your right Rose.” Sam commented.

 

April 21

Mega world: New York City

Rose Crusher looked at the angry mobs. There were thousands of people there. They were shouting for war with DE. Elsewhere on the planet they were burning Stanley Charm in effigy. They blamed him for the reality shift. Others cursed Mr. G name.

“They are really pissed off aren’t they?”

“Hello Michelle Bates. I hope your keeping the leaders of this world in line.”

“They are my pets. Or should I say slaves. Despite my better judgement there won’t be an all out war with DE. But I can’t control the actions of individuals unless I kiss them of course.”

“I know as a GATC hater is this hard for you but a war is really not in our best interests.”

“True, but I can’t help imaging invading the GATC universe and destroying Drene and their version of earth.”

“You do realize there’s a barrier between the Wishbone multi verse and the GATC universe.”

“A GTS-goddess can dream can’t she?”

 

Somewhere on Earth one

“Have heard the news about DE?”Raymond asked Thomas.

“Yeah! The Deians are now a thousand times the size of normal people.”

“It also means our favorite actresses are bigger than ever.”

“True. Personally I’m glad Stacey wasn’t 5299 feet tall when I put the suntan lotion on her. “

“But this means there is more of them to love.”

“True, but you won’t catch me volunteering to put suntan lotion on her again. She’s just too big.”

“Or you’re just too small.”

 

The end for now

 

Author notes:

The Unseen Harbinger really did make some changes to his GATC universe. Some changes I like others not so much. But I do like the 1000 human size. So I decided to change the size of the Deians to match the new Drenic size.

 

For more information on the wish that created DE, see the story “The origin of DE” Information on the wishes Allison, Trish and Victoria made can be found in chapter 44 of Stanley Charm’s memoirs

 

I had trouble deciding which way this story was going to go. My original plan was to have the change take place but only the GTS-Goddesses, and a few other characters aware of the change. I decided to drop that idea.

For those who are wondering here is a list of GTS-Goddess who had their heights changed. Old height is in brackets

Sam Wiseman                   6667 feet (3690 feet)

Susan Wiseman                                6167 Feet (3365 feet)

Meiling                                 5167 feet (2834 feet)

Dorothy                               5750 Feet (3189 feet)

Amber                                  5500 Feet (3100 feet)

Molly                                     5167 Feet (3041 feet)

Allison                                   54500 Feet (30000 feet)

Trish                                      5450 Feet (3000 feet)

Victoria                                 1032.2 miles (312.5 miles)

 

Michelle Bates is a kisser. Any mortal she kisses becomes her pet. She can also change her size. Her range is 500 feet all the way up to 10,000 miles.

See the story “The biggest fan” for more info on GATC haters