- Text Size +
The next training day
by
Kroppa

Characters – Actors

Jake Hoyt – Ethan Hawke

Mark Coroner – Joaquin Phoenix

Trigger – 50 cent

Smiley – Cliff Curtis

Sara Harris(Alonzo’s former wife) – Eva Mendes

Trisha Bell – Noami Watts

Stan Gursky – Tom Berenger

The Story:

Two years had passed since narcotics office F.E.S Detective-Sergent Alonzo Harris was shot down by a Russian gang after failing to deliver a debt. It was his training officer Jake Hoyt who foiled his plan and defeating him with nothing but his fists. Now officer Jake Hoyt was a leading narcotics officer usually working on his own. Venturing into the most drug driven territory and coming out arresting 20 men. He received this promotion as a reward for his accomplishment in bringing down the corrupt psychopath. He also received Alonzo’s original 1979 Chevy Monte Carlo which belonged to the police department.

On Thursday 25/11/03 5:25 AM Jake received a different call from Stan Gursky of the O.I.S Board. “Your our left and right Testicle of the narcotics institution” Stan told Jake over the phone, “So I’m gonna get you to train a hopeful and see if you can make him as rough and negotiable as yourself”. “Stan, Training, you know I can’t bring anyone else into the same fields as me it would mess my reputation”, Jake said to him. “Oh come on”, Stan protested, “If it doesn’t work out I’ll have him with a medium by tomorrow”. “Well fine”, said Jake, “But I hope you told him to stay the fuck outta my way.” “Taken care of,” said Stan, “Now his name is Mark Coroner and you’ll meet him at Crimson Hill Café at 6:35 am, and oh your getting double pay for this Jake.” “OK got it,” Jake said and hung up the phone.

Jake arrived at Crimson Hill at 6:20 am, bought a coffee and waited for his training officer to arrive. 6:30 came and in strolled a dark haired brown eyed man with a silent glare. He walked over to Jake. “Jake Hoyt?” he asked. “You must be Mark Coroner”, Jake said to him. “Yes, its an honor sir,” Mark told Jake. “Honors all mine, sit down,” Jake told him. “OK this is a usual routine for me but could be like a walk through hell to you so listen up”, Jake told Mark as he listened closely, “Now we’ve gotta go underground into one of the top dog’s territories which he calls 6-block, Im talking about a pro, calls himself Trigger, now all the police department know he’s stashin coke, crack and every other shit you can think of, so far no ones been able to pin nothin on him this guy has ways of havin his boys cover up, now I do this every month, there’s been reports of trouble makin and suspicious protein shake dealing we gotta go into the middle of the nest and see things out, ya ready”? “Yes sir”, Mark replied. “Call me Jake,” Jake replied back.

The two officers arrived at Trigger’s big alley shack at 7:15 am. Jake opened the tin door and both NARCs ventured in. They found several of trigger’s boys crashed and out all over the place. Jake lead Mark into a trashed bedroom where he saw a roughian looking negro man lying in a bed asleep. Jake began shaking him. “Yo, Trigger wake up,” Jake said trying to get his attention. Trigger’s eyes slowly opened. “Sup Jake, The usual inspection,” Trigger said to Jake. “Yeah we got a report from one of the nearby locals said you’ve been dealin suspicious cans of mega muscle,” Jake told him. “Well go ahead you never find shit anyway”, Trigger said. “Thanks, Oh trigger meet Mark coroner he’s a new training officer of mine”, Jake told Trigger. “Umm nice to meet you”, Mark Greeted Trigger while gesturing for a handshake. “Sup kid”, Trigger greeted Mark as he grabbed his hand and gave him a vertical shake. “Well its yer oyster” Trigger told them. Jake and Mark began searching in any place they could think of, under couches, beds, blankets, cusions even in the sleeping men’s pockets but couldn’t find anything. Both men approached Trigger. “Well looks like again we found nothing, sorry Trigger, we’ll go now,” Jake said to Trigger. Just as they were about to leave one of Triggers boys burst into the room. “”Yo Trigger”, he said while holding a bag of white powder stuff, “This shit really wakes ya”. The dude shook the whole bag into his mouth leaving sprawled on the floor shaking like a maniac with a seizure. “Hmm, whats this,” Jake said as he picked up the bag tasting a some of the resedew. “The new shit, spank”, Mark commented. “OK Trigger looks like we finally get to take your whole embassy down”, Jake told him. “I don’t think so”, Trigger said as he pulled a magnum from under the bed cover pointing it at the two officers. “Nigga, I told you, keep quiet, look what ya got us into”, Trigger said to the his deranged homie. Jake and Mark held their hands up. “You ain’t goin no where Jake, ya found out its all over for you now”, Trigger said to Jake. “aren’t I now”, Jake replied to him. Just as he said this an army of SWAT came running through the halls pointing their AK’s at all the wasted African-Americans. “Oh shit”, Trigger said as he threw his gun on the ground putting his hands up.

As Trigger and all his boys were being hauled into the SWAT van Trigger turned to Jake and said, “You might have got me but Alonzo’s former bitch is plannin to fuck you up”. “How do you know that?” Jake asked Trigger. “Its been all over town, she’s pretty pissed you got him popped and now apparently she sought together something to make your life living hell”, Trigger told Jake, “Ya want advice from me homie get her before she gets you”! “So, What now Jake?” Mark asked. “Let’s do what Trigger says”, Jake told him, “Get her before she gets us.

Jake knew where he could find Sara Harris. She was probably sitting in the ‘Jungle’ as Alonso called his home. As Jake and Mark were on their way to Sara’s house they realised something was holding up traffic. “What’s this?” Jake asked himself. “I think she’s the cause”, Mark said as he pointed to a dark skinned woman in a hot red skin tight pants and a halter top. “Sara!” Jake said alertedly. Sara pulled out a something with the resemblance to a gun out of her purse. “Shit, she’s gonna shoot us”, Jake shouted. The traffic then strangely proceeded out in an orderly fashion and just as the two cops were about to jump out of the car Sara pulled the trigger and a blue light engulfed their car. The two officers were rendered unconscious.

Jake awoke to find himself held to a wooden type floor. He couldn’t move. His vision was still blurry but soon came into focus. He looked down at his seemingly paralysed body. “What the fuck is this?” he said to himself. He notice his hands and legs were held down by some clear sticky wait a minute….. Giant cellophine tape? “What in the?” Jake wondered all adzed and confused. “orhh”. Jake turned to his left to see his trainee partner in the same helpless position as him. “Where am I?” Mark asked himself. “This looks like cellophane tape but where would Sara get any roll this big?” Jake wondered. Taking more note of his surrounding Mark mentioned. “Uhh Jake all Tape aside I think we have a bigger issue on our hands, a much bigger issue”. “What do you mean?” Jake asked him. “Look around you”, he told him. Jake turned his head and scanned what was around him. “Whoa shit man what is this place?” Jake asked himself noticing a paint can which looked the size of a soccer stadium. A hammer which looked like it could support a street and a pot flower tall as a skyscraper. “I dunno but it looks like were on some high platfor or a giant table!”. It then clicked on Jake. “That BITCH Sara she’s been making deals with Yakuza members, She……shrunk our asses to the size of an ant”. “WHAT?!” Mark expressed with shock. Before they could say anything else They felt the earth begin to vibrate. BOOM BOOM BOOM! Eventually They saw an enourmous walking figure come into view. The vibrations became greater as the figure grew closer leaving them shaking having the tape being the only thing keeping them from falling. As the enourmous figure drew nearer. Jake realised who it was now but with a lot more detail. He could see every crease and every spot in those tight red pants stretching for miles. It was Sara. Her legs looked wide enough but the height was just unbelievable. She looked like her own desert highway. He tried looking up further but could not see above those planet sized breast. She reached their platform and stopped just at the edge of it. Jake and Mark Managed to see the full extent of her Stadium sized face as Bent over to face them, all the while her breasts were jiggling like a giant water tank. Both of the NARC’s were mezmerized at how something this big could move so gracefully and fast. “SO I SEE MY TWO LITTLE PIGGIES HAVE WOKEN UP”, Sara Said to the two micro-cops. The noise was beyond defening. “I think my eardrums popped”, Mark said in panic. “SO JAKE HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING AT THE SMALL END OF THE BARGAIN, HAHAHAHAHA”, Sarah proclaimed. “JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW NICE I AM I’M GOING TO FREE YOU FROM YOUR LITTLE STATE OF PARALYSIS”, Sara told them. She then reached down and carefully peeled all eight bits of tape from their arms and legs. Mark and Jake stood up brushing themselves off and having a stretch. “AREN’T YOU GOING TO THANK ME?” Sara joked. Sara raised her fist and thumped the counter as hard as she could. “Ahhhhhhhhhh”, the two ant-sized officers screamed as they were directly sent airbourne with that enormous vibration. Jake was the one to curve over the edge grabbing the edge at the last minute. Mark reached the platform with a thumping force causing him great pain. He got a glance at Jake hanging dangerously over the edge. “Hang on!” Mark told Jake as he used all his strength to get to his feet. He limped over to Jake’s fatal position and grabbed him by the arms with both hands. With all his might he pulled Jake to safety. “Thanks kid, you did awesome”, Jake gratified Mark. “Just doing my duties”, Mark assured him. Another defeaning noise forced the two to cover their fragile ears. CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP. Sara was applauding them. “WELL DONE YOU SURVIVED MY FIRST WAVE OF DESTRUCTION”, Sara said, “DON’T WORRY BOYS THERES PLENTY MORE TO COME. “FIRST THOUGH I WANT YOU TO SEE MY FIRST VICTIM” , Sara told them. With that she stomped over to a nearby draw opening it and pulling out a black Monte Carlo. “She shrunk my car too”, Jake said. She stomped back to their table and placed the car a few meters away from them. (Well a few meters to them anyway). Jake noticed someone was in the backseat. He walked over to the car and pulled open the rear-left door. He saw a tanned skin latino man in a male black tank with tattoos. He had scars and bruises and blood was inhabiting his whole body. “Smiley?” Jake asked this familiar face. “It’s because I didn’t hit ya homes, she said it was my fault everything fucked up, she’s crazy homes we gotta get out of here”, Smiley proposed. Smiley the latino hood hired to knock off Jake, but ended up letting him go for saving his cousin. “Are you OK?” Jake asked him. “I’ll be OK homes just get us outta here”, Smiley said to him. “OK ENOUGH TALK I HAVE ANOTHER GAME FOR YOU IT’S CALLED DODGE THE FOOT”, Sara Boomed as she swiped the two ant-sized men almost causing them to throw up. She placed them on the ground. “ROUND ONE”, Sara proclaimed as she lifted her sandle clad foot. Jake and Mark imidiately dashed away. She lowered her foot sending vibrations through the ground missing the two by a millimetre sending them to the ground. The force of the quake gave them an advantage forcing them closer to a nearby chest of drawers. “Under here”, Jake urged as the two dived for the space underneath. The two had just come into shelter as the next earth shattering step of this giantess sent them on their feet. They saw her sandle was just at the rim of their crib. “DARN CLEVER LITTLE BASTARDS I’LL MAKE YOU COME OUT”, she said as she stomped out of the room. As they got back on their feet Mark asked “So what do we do now?” Just them another pair of feet stomped into the room. Jake scanned upwards to recognize the face of Alonzo’s son who he had gotten along with two years ago. “The kid, if he can get us our car we have a chance of escape”, Jake told Mark. “Is it safe?” Mark asked. “Me and the kid got no problems”, Jake told him. “MOMMY ARE YOU STILL IN HERE”? The kid boomed. Jake and Mark came out of their hiding place and started yelling, jumping up and down. He noticed the two specks bouncing up and down on the floor and bent down to invstigate. “MOMMY MADE YOU SMALL TOO”, he said. “YES AND YOU SEE THAT TOY CAR UP THERE, WE NEED YOU TO BRING IT DOWN TO US SO MOMMY CAN PLAY WITH US SOME MORE, CAN YOU DO THAT?”, Jake implied yelling as loud as he could. They boy nodded his head reached for the car picked it up and brought it to the ground. “THANKS WE CAN PLAY NOW”, Jake said to him as him and Mark ran to the car. “YOUR WELCOME”, he boomed. To his relief the keys were still in the ignition. Jake reved up the car and sped out of there. But as they were cruising down the hallway they were greeted by Sara’s stomping feet. “Oh shit”, Mark said. “So you do curse”, Jake said to him. “Don’t worry homes she can’t see us just keep going”, Smiley said from the back seat. They sped past her gigantic incredibly fast moving feet with relief. Through the T.V room out the open door to freedom.

“O.K. Step one complete, now step two get someone’s attention and get us to the hospital”, Jake told the two. “Why the hospital”, Mark asked. “They have another illegal shrinker there but I don’t know where there coming from”, Jake answered. They found no normal sized people until they came to a thin alleyway. There they caught a gigantic attractive blonde with blue eyes smooth curly har wearing a white blouse and a business mini-skirt. “I’ll stop here”, Jake said as he put on the brakes. As the enormous woman was stomping toward them. “HUH THAT TOY CAR LOOKS VERY LIFE-LIKE”, the woman boomed to herself. She got bigger and bigger looking to the two cops and one gangster as she stomped closer causing vibrations in the ground. She bent down and picked up the car sending the three men turning and tumbling. As she was examining the car Jake reeled down the window and screamed out her name. She noticed him. “AHHHH WHAT’S GOING ON?”, She asked confused. “IT’S A LONG STORY”, Jake yelled out. After she snapped back to reality Jake told her the whole story and how they needed help. “OK SO I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL”, she assured, “QUESTION HOW DO I GET THIS SHRINKER JUST WALK UP AND ASK FOR IT”? “JUST SHOW US TO THEM AND THEY SHOULD HAND IT OVER”, Jake told her loudly. MY NAME’S TRISHA BY THE WAY, TRISHA BELL, she told them. The hospital was just three blocks from where they were so she walked as carefully as she could. It was still a bumpy ride for them though. When they finally reached the hospital Trisha walked up to the counter. “HI, I JUST NEED TO BORROW THE SHRINKER YOU HAVE HERE”, Trisha told the receptionist. “YEAH UNDER WHO’S ORDERS?” The female receptionist asked. “THE POLICE”, she said as she pulled out the matchbox sized car with Jake already flashing his badge. “OK HERE GOES”, Trisha said when they went outside. She placed the car down and pulled the trigger. A blue light engulfed the car retuning it to normal size. Jake and Mark got out of the car and thanked Trisha. “OK we’ll return the shrinker and get Smiley in there before we bust Sara,” Jake told Mark. Smiley tried to exit the car but his legs didn’t agree and he was nearly sent to the concrete. Trisha caught him and held him up. “Don’t worry about this I’ll take care of it just go get that woman before she harms anyone else”, Trisha told them. “OK thanks again for everything,” Mark told her. She nodded and disappeared into the hospital with Simley. Jake called for SWAT backup and barracated Sara’s house she was standing in the T.V. room. With about 12 AK 47’s on her chest she put her hands up and didn’t put up a fight. Jake searched their little hangout for the shrinker and found it in one of the top cupboards. He decided to use it for awhile. It was 2357 as Jake pulled up outside Mark’s house. “Nice job today kid, I look forward to tomorrow”, Jake said to him. “If it’s not as trying as today was I will too”, Mark laughed as he exited the car and approached his front door. Jake arrived home at midnight. Put the shrinker in the cupboard, kissed his wife goodnight and dozed off.

THE END