- Text Size +

Finally, she starts stripping off her uniform!  As the bra peels away from the now sweaty skin, you have a split second choice to make!

 

Do you:

a)      Try to keep a grip? (Go to ch 13)

b)      Go down with the ship? (Go to ch 14)

 

 

13 

            You somehow manage to fight both your brotherly feelings and gravity to keep a grip on Rachel’s left breast (the sweat helped some).  Looking up, you see her heading towards (where else?) the showers.

            As the water pours down on you, the stickiness subsides and you begin to slip!  But before you can fall to your death, an enormous, soapy washcloth sweeps you up and presses you back against your sister!  The washcloth rubs you up and down Rachel’s body, around her breasts, down her thighs, even in between her legs.  All of this so fast at your size that you feel incredibly dizzy.  When Rachel sets you and the washcloth down, you are too unbalanced to even stand.  Rachel walks away, and you are alone.

            ...Or perhaps not quite.  A naked black-hared girl is just finishing up her shower next to you.  She seems about 5’6” (tall for her age, probably 14 too) with unusually large C-cups.  She turns towards you and winks!  Stunned, you offer no resistance in time to prevent her from placing you in her washcloth!  The entire washing process is done again, with you being rubbed up her legs, over her ass, and around her breasts; all this is giving you an unbelievable hard-on.   Then she withdraws the washcloth and leaves you pressed between her breasts.  She begins to squish them together lightly, then massages them; rolling you over and over.  You are close to bursting now.

            Just when you think you couldn’t possibly take any more, she stops and picks you up.  Dangling you above her face, she gives you a sweet smile.  Just as you’re about to try to talk with her, she opens her mouth and drops you on to her warm, moist tongue. 

As terrified as you are, the pressing of her tongue on to her palette sends you over the edge.  You release a huge load on to her tongue, and are rewarded with a deafening “HMMM!” from your captor.  Then, with a single powerful motion, she swallows you whole.  Blacking out in panic, you never wake up as yourself again; you are now a part of this anonymous girl.

 THE END.