- Text Size +

“Well?  you get to see me, so fairs fair....or should I get the tweezers?”  You reluctantly strip off your clothes, she smiles that radiant, energetic smile again.

            “Thank you, Matt.”  She gets the water running and sets you on the edge of the tub while she gets in.

            “Hmm, we don’t want you to drown now, do we?”  She looks around and picks up the plastic soap dish.  She then picks you up and gently sets you down in it.  You have your own little boat.

            “Hey, Lin?” you asked, deciding to try a more diplomatic approach.

            “Yes, my sweet?”  As she starts lathering up soap, you can’t help but notice that she is rather pretty...which only magnifies itself at this scale.

            “Umm, I may have overreacted back there, but do you think we could talk about this?”

            “What’s there to talk about?  I get to take care of you for a week, then I’ll try to help you.  That’s what we agreed.”  Her hands rub all over her young body, building up a rich foam with the soap.  The scent drifts over, it smells like apple.

            “Lin, maybe we can work something else out...like, umm,” you think for a moment, “how about a date?”

            “Oh, we’re having one now, Jeremy.”  She smiles again.  She lifts her arms up to lather up her long hair.

            “I mean when I’m big again.  Wouldn’t you rather go out with a full-sized man?”

            “I dunno, Jeremy.  This situation can have its’ advantages.”  She giggles.

            “ Please Lin-”

            “Hey, Jeremy,” she interrupts, “how about helping a girl rinse off?”  Without waiting for a reply, she picks you up out of your dish and sets you in her washcloth soaked with water.  She starts to rub you across her shoulders.  She’s still not listening to me!  Oh, well.  At least she’s being pretty nice about ignoring me.

            The washcloth descends to her breasts, gently kneading them-and you.  You develop a raging erection as you are rubbed across and between her massive (at your size) breasts!  Brushing across her nipples, you felt their erection completely outclass your own...they are about twelve times as long, as big as you are!  You hear Lin moan softly above you.  She’s really getting off on this!

            After she is done rinsing, she sets you on the tub’s edge again and climbs out.  You noticed that she is slightly flushed.  She dries off, then sets the towel on the ground so that you can do the same.  Then she carries you back to her room, carrying her clothes (and your little ones) in a bundle that is promptly thrown at the foot of her bed.  She lies down on her back and sets you on her stomach. 

            “Hey, Matt?” asks Lin, looking embarrassed, “could you...do me a favor?”

            “What is it?” You are apprehensive.

            “Well,” she flushes deeply, “that whole bath thing got me really turned on so...do ya’ think maybe you could...”  She trails off in embarrassment.

            You looked at this innocent-looking girl with shock.  “You want me to get you off!?” you exclaim.

            She looks relieved that she didn’t have to say it.  “Thanks Jeremy!  Oh, if you’re this nice all the time, I’ll be really happy to help you out!”  She blushes deeply and maneuvers you to her clitoris.  Well, I might as well...and it’s not as if this isn’t a bit exiting for me too...

            You begin to lick and caress the basketball-sized nerve center to the best of your abilities, and you immediately hear the response from above, “Oh god, Matt, this is amazing!”  Her moaning is getting more intense as her basketball swells in to a beach ball!  You throw yourself on her clit with abandon, making that sexy little package explode with sensations.  After a few minutes, you feel her bucking softly and her moans grow loader.  You hang on tightly to her clitoris to avoid falling, and this extra squeeze puts her over the edge.  You find out that Lin is a screamer, and it hurts your ears.  You fall to the bed from her now violent squirming and landed in a pool of liquid that was still warm from its’ previous location.  Eventually Lin settles down and looks down between her legs.

            “That was amazing, Jeremy.  I’ve never felt anything like that in my life!  Oh!” she giggles, “I think you need a bath again,” another giggle.

            After a quick rinse-off in the sink she sets you down on the bed as she gets her nightshirt and panties on.  She lies down on the bed and sets you on the pillow next to her head.

            “Goodnight, Jeremy,” she yawns, “see you tomorrow.”  Her eyes close and she goes to sleep.

            You debate for a while about leaving, but Lin was being very nice (admittedly the sex was also interesting), and you felt that you could appeal to her reasonable side to help you out before the “agreed” time.  Plus she looks so cute while she’s asleep.   

 Jennifer 

            My mind was still reeling from the shock.  The television was shrinking!  Looking down at the remote in my hand, I noticed that it wasn’t for the TV, and it apparently could do some pretty neat shit.  I looked at the T value, and saw 15:42.

            Maybe that’s why it’s taking so long...

            I set the T value to 0:05 and pointed it at the recliner, it shrank down to about an inch high in 5 seconds!  I messed with the H setting and bought everything back to normal, then got a fucking evil, amazing idea.

  

 

            “So, Bobby, you can come over tonight?  Great!  I’ll see you in ten minutes.”

  

            I didn’t even bother with the pleasantries.  As soon as Bobby walked through that door, BAM!  He was five and a half inches tall. 

            “Wha-what the fuck?!”  He was looking around like crazy, trying to figure out what happened to him.  He saw me. 

            “Oh, God, Jennifer!  Please tell me what’s going on!  Help me!”

            “Ah, ah, ah!” I corrected him, “Goddess.  Thanks for coming over, Bobby, we’re going to have so much fun!”  The look on his face was priceless.

            “Well, enough of this.  I have everything ready.”  I ran up to the dresser in my room (luckily Rachel decided to catch a movie tonight) Bobby in hand, and then set him down.  To his credit, he didn’t try to run away. 

            “So, Bobby.  Do you have any ideas about what a girl can do with a guy your size?”  He tried to plea to me, but I cut him off, “Lie on your stomach.”  He did so.

            “Now, Bobby, this might hurt a bit, but just stay still, and it will be done soon.”

I readied the hot glue gun.  I taped his limbs down, then poured it on him.  He screamed, and I wondered about how cruel I must be to do this to the poor guy, then I remembered my mission. 

            I took my dildo vibrator out of my drawer and squished it in to the glue so that his head was on its head.  It was a slender, seven-inch-long vibrating sex toy that no longer needed ridges.  After a minute, I took the tape off, and lifted my new sex toy up to my face.  It looked petrified.  I smiled and stripped.

 Bobby 

            I saw Jennifer lay back on her bed, still holding me in her hand.  Then she moved me between her legs, and it finally dawned on me as to what was coming.  I heard a click, and I was shoved in to her moist, tight, deadly looking pussy.

            I was pulsed, buzzed, and massaged by the thing I was glued to, but that was nothing.  The vibrations pressed me in to her sex, and I was relaxed and extremely comfortable...then the thrusting started.  It was slow at first, and I was rubbed up and down the inside of Jenn’s vagina.  I had an erection in seconds, even against my will.  The rubbing mad me climax quickly, and I felt her getting very wet indeed.  Then it got faster and rougher, and I was thrust in and out with such reckless abandon.  I felt her spasm and cream so many times I lost count, and I was drowning in her juices.  I was helpless against it.  I blacked out.

 Jennifer 

            I came.  Hard.  My new toy was simply amazing.  I lay back in the afterglow for about a minute before remembering that it needs air to work properly.  I took it out and tossed it back in my underwear drawer.  Then I went to sleep.

 You 

            You awake to Lin’s massive beaming face filling your view.

            “It’s about time you woke up!  I hope you like your new position.”  You looked around, and noticed the cords binding you to the ground.        

            “What’s going on, Lin?” you asked, trying to stay calm.

            “Well, I need to go to school, and I can’t just leave you alone, so I decided that you’ll hitch a ride in an interesting place!” she giggles.

            “Lin!  What did you do?!”

            She giggles again, “I stitched you in to the crotch of my MHS panties!  You made me feel so good last night, that I decided I had to have you down there as much as possible!”

            You are beginning to regret not running away, but you know arguing would be useless.

            “Oh, Jeremy, stop looking so sulky!  I know you’ll love it!” more giggling.  “Well, I’d better get dressed, I’m running late!”

            Before you can utter a word of protest, her modified panties are set on the ground and you are momentarily straddled by Lin’s enormous legs.  Then you get a sense of deja-vu as you are rocketed up to the waiting crotch and pressed hard in to the soft vulva.  It was reminiscent of last time, but there is one key difference.  Before, you could wiggle around and try to position yourself.  Now, you are held motionless by the fabric, and can’t so much as turn away!  Lin yanks on the panties one last time, nearly engulfing you in the vagina itself, before pulling some tight jeans on over them...and you.  You are now blind, nearly deaf, and effectively paralyzed.  They say that when you lose abilities, others grow stronger to compensate?  Well, it’s true; you are being overwhelmed by the senses of smell, taste, and especially touch.  The scent of her sex is overpowering, as she was apparently already getting extremely aroused.  You also knew this by the trickling of a salty-sweet liquid that was starting to drip in to your mouth.  Most of all, though, you feel her.  As she starts to walk, you feel yourself rubbing against the folds of her sex, held tight by the embrace of her tight-fitting clothes. 

            Each stride is a little slice of heaven.  On the outside it’s only: swish, swish!  On the inside it is an awe-inspiring: swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  Swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  You become as aroused as she is, and that’s saying a lot, judging by how much juice is leaking out of her now!  If this is what it’s like only five minutes in, what would be happening six hours later, when school let out?! 

Swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  Swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!

You feel her walk the three blocks to school; swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  Then through the school to her first block class; swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  Then she sits down; SQUISH-SQUASH-SQUELCH!  She settles in by wiggling her butt around more than was probably necessary, and you feel a momentary increase in the flow of liquid.

Ninety minutes rolled by.  The teacher and other students only occasionally being heard over the “swish-swish SQUELCH-SQUISH!”  of your captor wiggling and squeezing her thighs together.  Then the bell rings.

Lin gets up; swish-SLURP!  Then she walks to her next class.  swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  and sits down; SQUISH-SQUASH-SQUELCH!  There is another half hour of swish-swish SQUELCH-SQUISH! before you heard her ask something and get up; swish-SLURP! and walk down the hallway; swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!

For the first time in over two hours, you get some fresh air!  ...Sort of.  You are lying in the crotch of her pulled down panties while she takes a piss!?  Then things get interesting.  You watch as Lin reaches her hand between her legs and starts masturbating rapidly!  You’re ticked off.  You got just as worked up as she did, and here she is relieving herself with no thought to your sexual well-being!  you can’t even move to relieve yourself!  Five minutes later there is a not-quite held back scream and several soft moans coming from the mouth 175 feet above.  Then she reaches for the toilet paper and starts to bring it to her crotch...and stops.  She looks down and winks at you, then chucks the paper in the toilet!  Then she stands up, cunt dripping, and brings you up to it again!  SQUEEELCH!

Things go on from there much as they had.  You finish up second block, then lunch (of which you eat nothing but her cum), then you sit through third block.  By the end of third block, all of the cum that has accumulated around you throughout the day has more or less hardened and holds you ever more fast to the cotton undergarment in which you are a prisoner.

Then comes fourth block.  Gym class.  This means locker rooms, which mean fresh air!  Lin strips and changes in to her sports clothes, then she shoves her day clothes (including you) in to an all-too-small locker.  This problem becomes apparent as it swings open again as she leaves and her clothes start spilling out on to the locker room floor!

 

Do you:

A)    Try to nab her other clothes to keep from falling (Go to ch 21)

B)     Try to grab the locker door as you fall (Go to ch 22)