- Text Size +

Dazed, you look around.  Nothing unusual, just clothes lying around.  Then you see the panties.  Not six inches away, hidden under a bench, are a pair identical to your own prison!  To make matters worse, you hear the previous class pouring in to the locker room!  You can’t see who picks you up, all you see is the now very familiar sight of two towering legs stretching high above you, meeting at the rapidly approaching crotch.

SQUAAASH! 

Two comparatively boring hours later, your new captor starts getting rough.  You hear a struggle, and you feel scuffling.  A moment later, a big, hairy hand shoved its’ way in to your prison, and starts working at my captor’s sex.  This is a rape!  Well, you can’t just stand by and let it happen, so you bite the finger webbing in front of you as hard as you can. 

You must have hit a nerve or something, because the rapist yells “FUCK!” very loudly, and pulls his hand away very fast.  There is some yelling and a slammed door.  Your captor is crying above you.  She lowers her panties, probably to see what had saved her.  You are probably one of the last things she expects.  She faints.

You lie frozen, blinking for a few moments.  Was that who I thought it was?  You look around, you are in the front of a car, surrounded by giantess flesh and entangled in cum and panties.  There isn’t much else to see. 

You start to struggle.  It takes a good fifteen minutes of exhausting work, but you are finally free.  You climb up on the thigh of your giantess and look across to her face.  It is Sandy!  She is still unconscious, so you run over to her.  You run down her leg, then across her belly and climb the hills of her breasts (resisting the temptation to mess around a bit).  When you get to her head, you climb down to her ear.

“Sandy?  Can you hear me?  It’s me, Jeremy!”  She stirs, but doesn’t wake up.  You look at your position at her ear...something was different.  You should have had to pull yourself up to speak in to her ear, but you weren’t having any trouble.  Then it hits you: you are twice as tall as you were when you first shrunk!  It must be wearing off!  The “T” must have meant “Temporary” or something. 

You call to Sandy again, this time she sits up.

“Jeremy?!  Where are you?”  She looks down and quickly pulls on her clothes, “Come on, Jeremy-”

“Down here, Sandy!” you call.  She turns and looks down at you. 

“Oh my god, Jeremy!  I didn’t imagine it!  Then you were...” you nod sheepishly.

“Yes, but it wasn’t my fault!  If we can go somewhere more comfortable, maybe we can talk about this?”  Sandy looks away for a moment and sniffs, but nods.

 

Five minutes later, you are in her bedroom.  Sandy has set you down on her dresser and she sits across from you on her bed looking even more scared and confused than you feel.  You tell her the story (minus being trapped in your sister’s...never mind) and tell her that you think it is wearing off; you are about three inches tall now.  She just nods (she is still in shock) and expresses relief about your recovery.  Then you broach the subject.

“It was Josh, wasn’t it?”  Sandy looks like she is going to burst out crying.

“I told him it was over!  I was done, but Josh was never good with hints...I can’t believe he actually tried to...” she pauses, regaining composure with only a few tears.

“Thank you, Jeremy.  You freaked him out, and he left.  I owe you one,” she makes an attempt at a smile.

“Hey, it was my pleasure.  Josh is just a rotten sack of testosterone with an asshole complex.  Besides, you’re my friend, I couldn’t let that happen to you, or anyone...even though I didn’t know it was you at the time.  I’m just glad that-”

You are cut off by the kiss.  It is the single most amazing experience you’ve ever had.  Her upper lip presses against your face and her lower lip on your chest while her hand curls protectively around your back, holding you up.  Then it stops.  Sandy looks at you, then casts her eyes down. 

“Wow,” you say.  You’d never been so lost for words in your life!  “Sandy, I never told you this before, and I’m not sure I should be telling you now, since you’re on the rebound but...I love you.” 

Sandy looks up at you with a real smile this time, “Don’t you ever stop talking?” she gives a small, post-cry laugh, “I love you too.”  You kiss again.

“Well, Jeremy, you said that this small stuff was wearing off?  If that’s the case, then we’d better take full advantage of it while we can!  What do you say?”

You grin, this is going to be incredible!  “What did you have in mind?”

“Surprise me,” she strips off her jeans and top, then grabs you and lies back on her bed with you sitting on her belly.  You lie face-down and run your hands over her smooth skin, kissing her constantly.  After a few seconds, you walk slowly up her body, dragging your feet along with each step, slide under her bra clasp and between her breasts, and saunter up to her mouth. 

She smiles, “Ooh, this feels nice!”  You kiss her and slowly walk back towards the bra clasp.  You press as hard as you can and you’re rewarded with the click of it coming undone.  You hold the end of the cup above you and climb under, sliding up the slope of her left breast.  You heard Sandy moan softly somewhere above you.  When you reach her nipple, you shove the cup as hard as you can, and heave it off her side.  She does the same with much less effort to the right cup.  You go to work.  You lie flat across her breast and began to suck on her nipple while kneading her breast with your limbs. 

“Oh!”  She is arching her back in to you while she mimics your ministrations on her right breast.  Her nipples swell to gigantic proportions!  At your scale, they are about three feet long!  You keep this up for about five minutes before she starts getting too bouncy.  You half slide, half bounce back to her belly, then work your way to her panties.  You have had some rough times in there, but it is just too tempting to resist.  You slide feet first under the elastic band and in to her crotch! 

She is already soaking wet down here, and her clit is the size of your head!  You scoop up some of her juices and start massaging it with your hands while rubbing yourself up and down her labia.  You aren’t at this for long before you draw her attention.  You feel her fingers press up against you through the fabric and push you deeper in to her folds.  She starts rubbing you up and down, while you keep massaging her clit.  Then a light comes from above, and her other hand shoves you off of her clit and pushed you face first in to her vagina!  She is rubbing herself now, and it is apparent what she wants you to do as her first hand shoves you in down to your waist!  Her inner muscles start doing the work from there, pulling you further and further in to this dark, wet, warm tunnel.  You feel her pressing in on you from all sides and breathing is difficult, but it is utterly exhilarating!  You begin squirming and pushing with abandon, making the most dramatic motions possible.  You feel her writhing around you, and hear her muffled moans of pleasure.  You orgasm hard; and at the same time you feel, hear, see, and taste her climax.  The walls around you spasm and Sandy’s juices flood you on all sides!  You are being drowned and smothered as you are filled with her cum and crushed by her sex!  Just as you are about to pass out, you are ejected!  You landed in six plus inches of cum, lying, struggling to breath as you coughed up juices, between your new lover’s legs.