- Text Size +

You walk upstairs to your room, not noticing that the device lay on the couch displaying: H: 002%, S: 100%, T: 15:42, T.  Result: 1.5”

You lay back on your bed with the portable TV on your desk.  There is something on about sharks, but you’re not watching.  You are still berating yourself for letting another opportunity pass you by.  Twelve minutes of daydreaming later, you get up to turn the TV off, and fall out of bed.  Something is seriously wrong.  You stand up, and you find that you are only a foot tall!  Panicky, you run to the door, but it is shut, and you are too short to reach the bolt 5 feet above you. 

            Holy shit!  How the hell did this happen?!  It is now that you notice that your size is slowly decreasing even more.  A couple minutes later, it stops.  You are 1.5” tall!  Well, at least now you could squeeze under the door.  Glancing at your clock, you see that it is 5:45.  You have five minutes before your sisters get ready to leave for cheerleading, maybe you can get their attention. 

You run down the hallway to their room, squeeze under the door, and look for a vantage point.  You see Rachel’s dresser next to her bed with a stray sheet forming a ladder to the top.  Perfect!  You climbed the 45 degree sheet to the dresser, and wait for about ten seconds.  You hear Jenn and Rache chatting about something or other as they climb the stairs outside. 

 

Do you:

A)    Jump and try to draw their attention? (Go to ch 7)

B)     Hang tight? (Go to ch 8)