- Text Size +

Apparently you had fallen asleep, because you come to to the sound of Jenn’s voice saying, “Go ahead and watch your movie, Rache!  I can occupy myself!” 

            You try to get up and realize that you’re stuck!  Looking down at yourself, you see that you are stripped naked and are tied up in a pink thong!  Wriggle as you might, the underwear holds fast as you hear footsteps tramping up the stairs.  The door to your sisters’ room opens, and in walks Jenn, still dressed in her cheerleading gear.  She looks over at you and smiles.

            “I see you’ve woken up, sleepyhead.”  She sits down next to you on her bed, causing a massive indentation that threatens to drag you down underneath her.

            “Uh, Jenn...what are you doing?” you ask nervously.

            “Me?  I’m doing what I’ve always wanted to do to you, Jeremy.  I’m going to fuck you.”  She grins widely at the look of shock and horror on your face.  “Yes.  Too long have you been the big boss, now I get to have a go at it.  I have the control.”  She lifts up the device.  “This little thing is amazing!  The “H” shows what percent you shrink to, the “S” gives the new proportional strength, the “T” shows how long it will take, and the “T” “P” toggle decides whether the change is permanent!  I can make things any size I want, for however long I want!  You, my “big” brother are going to stay little for a long time.”

            You are in too much shock to speak.  You look on in confusion as she aims the device at herself and shrinks down to about 10” tall, making you 3/5 your little sister’s height!  The device shrinks down with her.  Your now Amazon-sized sister walks toward your helpless figure still tied up in her underwear.

            “As you can see, I still have the size advantage here, and if you’re thinking about resisting, I also set the “S” to 500% just in case.  Now, without further adieu; it’s time for the fucking!”

            She picks you up with one arm, and slings you across her back.  She runs behind her pillow and drops you down on your back.  She does a mock strip tease for you, knowing that you’re still in shock about what is happening.  Shortly, she is naked, and turns her back to you. 

            “I hope you know what to do,” she tells you as she lowers her ass on to your face.  Sliding up, she positions her crotch right above your mouth and starts rubbing it up and down.  After a moment, you realize fully what is going on!  You try to twist away, but a firm grip on your balls freezes you.

            “You better do this, or I’ll give you a home-vasectomy!”  With extreme reluctance, you begin working on her.  You lick in and around you little sister’s slit, and over her clit.  When she’s satisfied that you’ve been cowed, she starts working on your cock!  She starts licking your shaft; up and down.  Because of the size difference, she fits the entire thing in without deep-throating.  Despite yourself you develope a raging erection.  Then Jenn lets out a load moan and cums right in your face!  Then, leaving you unsatisfied, only aroused, she gets up and looks at you.

            “Oh, no.  This won’t do at all,” she remarks, looking at your cock.  “This is much too small for me!”  She takes the device and touches the end to your penis and activates it.  Your cock swells to easily twice the length and girth!  Jenn looks satisfied. 

            “Yes!  That will do!”  She sets down the device and mounts you!  The pressure of her weight is intense, and your engorged cock is filling up Jenn’s tight cunt as she humps you up and down, over and over!  She starts getting rough, and one of your arms slips loose from the panties!  The device is within reach!

 

Do you:

A)    Try to hide it behind your back? (Go to ch 33)

B)     Point it at her and tell her to let you go? (Go to ch 34)

C)    Shoot her right now? (Go to ch 35)