- Text Size +

The door barges in, just like when they first got home.  This time, though, the force of the vibrations knock you to the ground, and you almost roll off the front of the dresser, half unconscious.

Rachel yanks the drawer open before you can even think strait and you fall.  You don’t fall far, but you hit your head on the edge of the drawer, completely dazing yourself as you land on something soft.

 Rachel 

            “No way, you’re totally in to Bobby!”  I said as Jenn slammed the door to our room open.

            “Hey, Rach, at least Bobby is my age!  It makes me want to puke seeing the googoo-eyes you make at Paul.  He’s four years older than you!” 

I pulled the drawer open unnecessarily sharply, and started to put on my cheer outfit.  First the panties with the school logo on them (followed by the sport shorts with the same...I don’t want to know why).  Then I put on the mid-thigh length black skirt.  I slipped on my black sports bra with the same logo, and covered that with my cheering top, black with diagonal white stripes across the MHS logo for Martings High School.  Lastly, I put on the knee-length socks and my shoes.  Satisfied that everything was on securely, we went off to practice. 

On the walk there we met with Lin and Cassie as usual, the four of us were the freshmen on the underclassmen cheerleading squad.  We talked about the usual stuff; boys, new cheers, Kung Fu moves.  Lin asked me again about hooking her up with Jeremy, and I refused again.  As we walked, I felt a wedgie at my crotch.  I couldn’t fix it then, so I waited it out until we got to the gym.  I made a quick stop at the locker rooms and pulled my panties and shorts up to reshape them correctly before heading out to practice.

We did the usual warm-ups; jogging a bit, stretching, splits, then we talked about the cheer routine.  We spent a good two hours at practice, and we were all ready for showers by the end.  I stripped off the sweaty garments and headed off to the showers with the rest of the girls, hopping over a gym bag as I left.

 You: 

You are dimly aware of being lifted in some sort of hammock and set on the ground.  It is relaxing until you see two enormous legs towering over you!  You lie there, puzzled as you are lifted up towards an absolutely immense female crotch that is soon pressing firmly against your body.  You are in too much of a stupor to do anything as another layer darkens your world.

A couple of minutes later, you come to your senses.  Holy fucking SHIT!  I’m fucking trapped in Rachel’s panties!  You try to wriggle your way out, but the most you can do is face away from the massive vulva still pressing up against you.  As you do this, you feel Rachel fidget so you stop moving.  You certainly don’t want to be discovered like this!  After a few minutes of walking you feel Rachel stop and adjust her skirt. 

Apparently that wasn’t the only thing she was adjusting, you think as she grips her panties.  She pulls.  You are helpless to stop yourself as you are shoved ass first in to her pussy by the tight panties.  Then she walks off, with you even more uncomfortable than you were before.

It is about to become infinitely more so.  You feel Rachel jog around for a bit, that you can deal with.  But the splits!  Oh dear god!  Each one pushes you further in to your little sister’s pussy.  Each one makes you more cramped and uncomfortable.  This feeling only gets worse when the practice begins in earnest.  You are constantly being jostled either by the movement itself, or the undulations of Rachel’s body.  By the end of it all, you can’t even guess at how long you’ve been like this.  All you could tell is that you are wedged firmly in to your sister’s slit and that you are having trouble breathing properly.

Finally Rachel is stripping again!  As you see the panties drop away from you, you know there is a problem.  You are still stuck...but starting to slip loose.  You had just given yourself up for dead when Rachel makes a “little” hop over a duffle bag, and you fall on to a soft material.  You are alive!

 

Do you:

A)    Run for cover to take stock of your situation? (Go to ch 11)

Stay where you are and hope for the best? (Go to ch 12)