- Text Size +

The door barges in, just like when they first got home.  This time, though, the force of the vibrations knock you to the ground, and you almost roll off the front of the dresser, half unconscious.

Rachel 

            “No way, you’re totally in to Bobby!”  I said as Jenn slammed the door to our room open.

            “Hey, Rach, at least Bobby is my age!  It makes me want to puke seeing the googoo-eyes you make at Paul.  He’s four years older than you!” 

I pulled the drawer open unnecessarily sharply, and started to put on my cheer outfit.  First the panties with the school logo on them (followed by the sport shorts with the same...I don’t want to know why).  Then I put on the mid-thigh length black skirt.  I slipped on my black sports bra with the same logo, and covered that with my cheering top, black with diagonal white stripes across the MHS logo for Martings High School.  Lastly, I put on the knee-length socks and my shoes.  Picking up my clothes bag, I leave for cheerleading.

 You 

You wait on the dresser for one of them to notice you, but they’re too busy talking about boys, then Rachel yanks on the drawer, sending you tumbling in to space!  You land softly and freeze for a moment, not knowing where you are.  That moment was too long, as the surface you are lying on is yanked upwards and you find yourself squished up against a soft, warm surface.  You’ve just been trapped inside your sister’s sports bra! 

You try to slip out under the bra, but as you do this, you feel Rachel fidget so you stop moving.  You certainly don’t want to be discovered like this!

About fifteen warm, squishy minutes later, practice starts.  You feel Rachel jog around for a bit.  This feeling only gets worse when the practice begins in earnest.  You are constantly being jostled either by the movement itself, or the undulations of Rachel’s body.  By the end of it all, you can’t even guess at how long you’ve been like this.  All you could tell is that you are having trouble breathing properly.

Finally, she starts stripping off her uniform!  As the bra peels away from the now sweaty skin, you have a split second choice to make!

 

Do you:

a)      Try to keep a grip? (Go to ch 13)

b)      Go down with the ship? (Go to ch 14)