- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is not yet complete.

11

 

You dive under a bench and hide inside a black cloth lying deep under it.  You should be safe there for awhile, but judging from the genre this story is in; not likely.

Looking out, you see several sets of feet going about their business; showering, getting dressed, and putting on their shoes (one of them stomps theirs feet to get them inside, shaking the entire floor, you think she made a 6.5).  Eventually, everyone clears out.  You take some time to rest and gather you’re thoughts.  Step one is to get back to your house and make contact.  Step two is to get that control thing or whatever and get back to normal.  Seems simple enough...You fall asleep.

 

You wake up to footsteps, and your stomach promptly growls.  Before the grand rebigification plan, you need to get some food.  As you start to sit up, you see a gigantic pair of legs in fishnet stockings kneeling down in front of the bench!  You dive for cover again.  Apparently you chose a bad place to make residence, as you feel yourself being lifted.  You grab hold as the material is thrown around you, and relax as it finally settles.

Looking around, you see black fabric all around, with light coming from the top.  You lucked out!  You seem to be in a hood against this girl’s back.  If you can climb to her ear, maybe you can talk and she’ll help you out!  You climb up to the opening, and you see that the girl is sitting on a bench in the courtyard writing something, school hasn’t started yet. 

Her hair is an eclectic mass of tied back black hair who’s multiple locks end up in different places with red dyed tips.  Grabbing one of these ends, you begin to climb to her ear. 

“Excuse me?” you say, but she doesn’t take notice. 

“HI!” you say, much louder this time.  Her head jerks up and you fall from your precarious perch, bounce off her breast, and land face up on her notebook.  She relaxes and turns back to her writing, freezing upon seeing you.  She looks about eighteen and 5’5” with C-cup breasts.  She wears a white lace-up shirt covered by a black corset and a black miniskirt below that.  She also wears the black cloak that you were recently inside.  Her green eyes lock on to you.  Eventually you say “hi,” again.  One of her hands raises near her head and gives you a small wave.  She smiles nervously, as do you.

“Do you think you could possible help me out?  I’m kinda, well...shrunk,” you say a bit lamely.  She appears to resume breathing.

“Uh, yeah!  Ok...” she pauses, “let me get you somewhere safer first.” 

She looks around, as if searching for a pocket, then turns back to you, “sorry, but you’ll have to ride in my purse.”

“Fine by me!” you say, knowing that there are more uncomfortable ways of transport.  She picks you up nervously, but carefully, around the waist and places you in a small, empty pocket in her purse.  About twenty minutes of not-too-much jostling later, she opens the pocket and lets you out on to the top of what looks like her dresser.  Kneeling down, she puts herself so that you’re about neck height on her.  You wave.

“Holy fucking shit...” she says softly, looking more excited than nervous now, “I can’t believe it!  Are you a human?” 

“Well, yeah,” you say, taken somewhat aback. 

“No fucking way!” she says, more loud this time, and it hurts your ears a little.  She sits back on her bed, a canopy with black cloth decorating it, and red sheets.  She just stares at you for a bit, as if wondering what to say.

“Hi, my name’s Cassie, but I hate it.  You can call me Kat.”

“Um, yeah.  My name’s Jeremy.  Hey.”  Cue awkward silence. 

“So, are you as totally turned on by this as I am?” she asks.

“What?!”

“You heard me.  Are you?”

“Well...how turned on are you?” you ask.  She laughs. 

“Great!  I’m glad.  I won’t do anything unless you let me of course...” she looks hopeful.

“Maybe later,” you say with difficulty, “I need to get back to normal size, it’s kinda nerve-wracking being only an inch and a half tall.”

Kat frowns, but nods, “I totally understand, but what if you go all normal again and then we missed our chance?  I mean, this is fucking hot, okay.”  You nod.

“Ok.  Just for today.  Tomorrow you help me, right?”  She nods.

“Of course, dude.  It must really suck.  I sure wouldn’t want to be stuck like that...”

She picks you up again and brings you to her lips, “ready?” she asks.  You tell her you are, and she kisses you.  It’s engulfing, and you aren’t sure for a moment where you stop and she begins.  Then she reaches out with her tongue and licks you off her hand...

...only to let out an “oops!” followed by your sudden loss of altitude.  Your fall is cut short by her breasts, where you are now pinned.

“Oh, no!  I’ve lost my little lover!” she says in mock panic.  She looks around her room for you in jest, purposefully squashing you lightly (to her at least) between your captors. 

After a bit, she stops.  “Hmm.  I wonder if he got lost on me?”  You feel more movement.

“Nope, not in my socks.”  This continues until she finally comes to her bra.

“There you are!” she exclaims, “You little perv!  Hiding in my bra like that!  You should be punished!”  This sounds ominous.

“Hey, Kat!  Wait!  You never said anything about-”

“I’ve got it!” she interrupts.  She walks over to her dresser buck naked and picks up a crystal locket.

“This will be your home for the day, enjoy your punishment!”  Ignoring your protests, she places you inside and latches it closed.  It’s a lavender heart-shaped thing about two inches high, and transparent enough to see through. 

“Oooh!” she moans, clutching your prison to her breast, which you see distort around the crystal.  “Oh, this is making me too hot!”  She leans back on her bed and holds you in the air, where you see her spreading her legs.  Before you can do a thing (not that you could anyway you little shrimp), you are up against her clitoris, while she rubs away!  After about ten minutes of dizzying activity, the moment of truth arrives, and your prison is covered in Kat’s cum.

After a minute, she sits up and grins down at you.  She opens the latch.  Instead of letting you out, though, she pushes you down with a cum-soaked finger.  She repeats this process three times, until you’re drenched and half the locket is filled with the stuff.  The she closes the latch again, wipes the cum off the outside, and hangs you around her neck.

“You’ll look very nice there, I’d say!” she says.  Then she gets dressed.  Her miniskirt goes back on again, though she ditches the lace-up shirt in favor of a black v-neck this time (to show off her jewelry).

She walks over to her mirror, where you see your prison dangling neatly above her cleavage.  The view is nothing to complain about, you admit to yourself.  She poses for a few seconds before blowing you a quick kiss and turning away.

She walks outside and gets in her car, jostling you along the way.  Looking up, you see her massive hand apply another coat of black lipstick to her very sexy lips.  She puts it away and drives off...to where, you have no idea.

 

About ten minutes later, she pulls up to a curb outside a large, very noisy house.  Type O-Negative is blasting out of every opening, and there are Goths everywhere.

As Kat passes, some of the partiers respond, clasping each other’s shoulders and letting their hands slide slowly down their arms.  One woman holds hands with her for a long time, before they pull in to an embrace.  You see another chest wrapped tight in a bodice coming towards you, then all is dark.  They talk for a minute like this before releasing.  You see them kiss each other, then tongue for another minute before parting.  Kat walks in to the house.