- Text Size +

You see that you are resting in a black cloth bowl.  You don’t care what it is, you’re just glad to be comfortable again. 

Big mistake.

You hear the girls chatting some more as their showers end.  You see Lin, one of your sisters’ friends towering above the bag you are in.  She is only about 5 feet tall in reality, but she seems almost 250 feet tall to you!  She has long black hair that she usually keeps in a braid.  She is slender with low B-cup breasts, and she is looking strait down at you.  She doesn’t say anything but quickly picks up the thing you are lying in...one of her bra cups!  You start to scream, but are quickly muffled by her left breast.  You are trapped.

            Pressed up against her soft young flesh, you cannot help but notice a swelling in your nether regions.  Despite the hazardous situation you’re in, you are extremely turned on by your position.  As she walks, her breast undulates beneath you; rubbing you and bouncing you up and down.  Even the movement of a B-cup breast is like a small earthquake for you at your small size.  Fifteen bouncing, friction-filled minutes later you are released.  You look up to see a topless Lin above you.  You are on her bed, which is hundreds of feet long.  Lin is smiling pleasantly, but her eyes shine with lust.

 

“Hey there little guy,” she says softly, “what were you doing hiding in my underwear, hmm?”  Her voice has a certain lilt to it that suggests that she is enjoying this immensely. 

            “I, umm...that is,” you take a deep breath.  “I’m not sure how this happened.  I was shrunk somehow, and I tried to get Jenn and Rachel’s attention, but I only ended up hitching a ride accidentally.  I just fell in to your bag.  Please, Lin, can you help me out here?”  You make sure to avoid mentioning where you hitched a ride.

            Lin smiles, “Well Jeremy, I’d love to, except I don’t know what’s going on.  I guess I’ll just have to take care of you from now on,” she gives a sigh of mock reluctance.

            “Lin, please.  I need to find out what happened and get back to normal!”

            “Oh, poo,” she pouts, “can I just look after you for a little while?  Maybe a week?”

            “A week!?  No Lin!  I need to-”

            “Oh, thank you Jeremy!  You’re the best!  I promise to be gentle.”  She reaches towards you.

            “Wait Lin!  Listen to me!”  The giantess’s fingers grip you gently around the waist and hold you in front of her face. 

            “Pee-yoo!  You smell like sweat.  I better give you a bath!  I need one too.”  She walks across her room to the bathroom, ignoring your protests.  Setting you down on the sink, she undresses her lower half to match her upper. 

            “And now for you,” she looks at you expectantly.  You hesitate. 

 

Do you:

A)    Comply and try to reason with her? (Go to ch 18)

B)     Resist and stand up to her? (Go to ch 19)