- Text Size +

As was often the case on a Friday afternoon, Kris found herself squirreled away in a forgotten corner of the Academy's library, buried in a tome. Most of the other students could be found out on the grounds, or lounging about in various hallways, but Kris had nobody else to spend her free time with; and besides, she preferred it that way. Practicing magic was easier without distractions.

 

The shuffle of other students approaching broke her out of her concentration, and she leaned over to see who it was. "Oh, fuck," she muttered to herself. Nycta and Liselle, upperclassman girls who were known for being exceptionally talented, were heading right for her. Even a few bookshelves away, Kris could hear what they were saying.

 

"She spends every day back here studying, as if that's going to get her anywhere."

 

"It's so sad! If I had to waste my life with my nose in a book, I'd probably just kill myself!"

 

"You're telling me. It's like, you have no friends, you have no life, and you're only marginally good at magic. Why even keep on living?"

 

By that point, the two girls were standing directly opposite the object of their conversation, still looking at and addressing each other as if she wasn't even there. Kris' face flushed hot with embarrassment.

 

"Whatdoyouwant?" she said quickly, hoping they would be appeased by her submissive behavior. Liselle glanced down at her.

 

"I think she's actually trying to talk to us!"

 

"Ugh. I wish it was legal to teleport her skin a mile away."

 

"You mean you hadn't yet? Oh god, so she's really just that ugly?" Liselle's obnoxious laughter pealed through the otherwise-silent library, but nobody said anything. "She looks like a mole rat!"

 

"Hey. Twerp." Nycta had turned to face Kris.

 

"Yes?"

 

"What are you reading there?" The upperclassman's arms were folded over her chest, and her long black hair flowed over one eye. She never made a move to clear it away, leading Kris to believe it was deliberately kept there by magic.

 

"Um... Pride and Potions: The Guide to Passionate Alchemy, by Hestron Kl-"

 

"I know who wrote it. Hestron is a friend of my father's. What I meant to say is, why are you bothering reading when we all know you're going to end up a failure?"

 

Liselle giggled, taking a half-seat on the edge of the table. "You're, like, just so stupid!"

 

Squirming uncomfortably in her chair, Kris closed the book without remembering to mark her place, and moved to leave. With a wave of Nycta's hand, she found she couldn't stand up.

 

"I asked you a question. Don't you know it's rude to ignore your betters?"

 

"Y... you're just more practiced." Kris knew it would piss her off as soon as the words left her lips, but she didn't stop herself. It felt good to say. "It's not that you're more talented than me. Just... just older."

 

Nycta's visible eyebrow raised up. "Really. You think it's just that I'm older?"

 

"Y-yeah. I bet I know some things you couldn't do."

 

"Bullshit." Kris had obviously gotten to her, and her heart raced a little faster at the confirmation. "Try me. Give me your best shot, twerp."

 

"Do we even care, Nyct? Just let the kid have her delusions, we don't have anything to prove to her."

 

The raven-haired girl regarded Kris for a long, silent moment. "You're right, Liselle. We don't have anything to prove... except, I don't think she's smart enough to realize that. She doesn't understand just how far beneath us she is. How far beneath me she is." Kris rose to her feet as Nycta walked around the table, forcing her back a few paces. "So go on. Let's see what you can do, you sniveling little rat. And after I do it better - and with more flair - I'm going to transform your tongue into a slug."

 

"Y... th-that's... I-I-I j-just meant that-"

 

"Quit it," Nycta snapped. "Shut up. Take a breath, stop stuttering like an idiot, and cast your spell."

 

Blushing furiously, Kris did as she was told. She jammed her hands into her pockets, and felt a slightly-crinkled piece of paper brush against her fingers. Drawing it out, she unrolled it and looked at the words.

 

"O-okay. Okay. Um. Tzeen n'ral, fores- er, I mean, forys. Tzeen n'ral, forys... f-forys..."

 

Arms folded across her chest, Nycta regarded the smaller girl with a smirk. "Are you serious? You don't even know the spell that's meant to impress me?"

 

"I know it! I do, I'm just... Tzeen n'ral, forysntch f... fur...."

 

"Oh for Heaven's sake." Nycta snatched the piece of paper out of Kris' hands, scanning the words. "This is not that complicated. It says, Tzeen n'ral, forysntch furelise." And at once, Nycta vanished with a small pop!

 

"Th... thanks for explaining it to me, Nyct," Kris said, the corners of her lips pulling into a soft smile. She reached out and plucked the fluttering piece of paper out of the air, looking up at Liselle. "Now it's your turn."

 

Every shred of light-heartedness was gone out of the blonde girl, who stared at the void where her friend used to be with horror. "W... what did you do to her?!"

 

"Nycta's okay. She's just down there." Kris motioned with her eyes to the tiny form at her feet, still struggling to come to grips with its surroundings. As soon as Liselle processed what had happened, the underclassman's right foot slid forward, shoving Nycta face-first into the ground and keeping her pinned.

 

"Nostopdon't!" Liselle shrieked, thrusting her arms forward. Kris' smile grew wider still.

 

"Then read it. If you leave, or if I hear one syllable come out of your lips that isn't written on this paper, I'll turn her into jam."

 

Liselle chewed her bottom lip, looking at the paper in Kris' fingers. "...are you going to kill us?" she finally asked.

 

"I will kill her if you don't read it." The paper left Kris' hand, floating through the air into Liselle's, who looked down at it forlornly.

 

"I don't wanna do this..." she whimpered, shaking her head. She got nothing in response but a small shrug. "Tzeen n'ral, forysntch furelise."

 

Pop! Liselle vanished, just as her friend had, and the only girl left giggled softly to herself. She moved her foot to the side and looked down at Nycta, who was already on her feet, pointing her finger into the air. A small cantrip later, and the tiny girl found herself unable to speak.

 

"Sorry, Liselle. I don't really care about you." The words chilled both shrunken girls, but it was the blonde who scurried backwards on all fours, whimpering rapid-fire pleas for mercy to the giantess. The stress of the experience had rendered all her magical knowledge useless. This pleased Kris. "If it makes you feel any better, I would've killed you anyway. It just would have been later, and messier. This is a lot better for both of us, and I appreciate you playing along."

 

"Please! Please Kris please I didn't mean it! I didn't mean those things! Please Kris don't do this, don't do this no please no please no no no plea-!" The young wizard's hard rubber sole came down on the tiny girl, cutting off her desperate cries and replacing them with a single wet crunch. In under a second, Liselle was rendered an unrecognizable stain underneath Kris, and a few more seconds of grinding destroyed what little remained.

 

"So. Nycta." The underclassman was giddy with power over targets she deemed deserving of her wrath. The black-haired girl was cowering beside a chair leg, looking up fearfully at her captor. "Oh, no sweetie, don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you! I only killed her because... well, because I don't care to use her for what I have planned. But you!" She muttered some words under her breath, and Nycta came floating towards her outstretched hand, squirming and flailing uselessly in the air.

 

Sitting back down at her table, she set the small thing on the surface in front of her. "I'm going to make you better, my pet. As I'm sure you've already noticed, I took your voice away. Don't worry, you'll get it back in a bit, after I've made some adjustments here and there. Let's see... why don't we start with your hair? Black suited your old life, but let's make it something more cheerful, hmm?" From the roots of her hair, a bubblegum-pink hue spread out and down the length of Nycta's hair. She looked at the change, appalled, and tried desperately to voice her dissent. She stamped her foot, bringing her fists down at her sides.

 

"Awh, are you throwing a temper tantrum? Maybe you shouldn'ta been so mean to me then, huh?" Kris smirked, condescendingly patting her prize on the head. Nycta pulled away from her touch and threw both her hands in the air, giving Kris the middle finger as hard as she could.

 

The giant girl didn't even blink. "I understand it must be frustrating to be so helpless. It's okay though, because I'm gonna modify your tiny little brain to worship me instead of hating me!"

 

A sudden pallor fell over Nycta, who went still in shock. Kris grinned and winked. "Oh yeah. You didn't think I was going to limit myself to physical changes, did you? Nah, I'm gonna make you nice and obedient. And I know what you wish you could say, 'But Kris, mind control is difficult and takes years of practice to master.' That's true, typically; but it turns out with tiny little brains, it's much easier to tweak things around at will."

 

Without thinking, Nycta broke into a sprint. She knew there was no escape, of course, but her body simply wouldn't let her stay still anymore. In a matter of seconds, Kris' hand lowered, snatching her up in her fist. The tiny girl wasn't crushed, but she was completely immobilized. She squirmed and wriggled as hard as she could, tears streaming down her face, all while her captor gently held her and smiled.

 

"It's okay. Wear yourself out, I can wait." Kris stroked Nycta's bright pink hair with her free hand, tilting her head to the side. "If I'm being honest, I'd prefer taking my time here. I want to enjoy breaking you, and I want you to be able to understand what's happening to you for as long as possible. Once I flip the switch, there's no going back. You'll beg to be put deeper under my control - which, don't get me wrong, is going to be hilarious."

 

Ruefully, Nycta was aware that Kris was right; she was wearing herself out. She could barely move, even though she was using every ounce of strength she had; and little by little, that strength was running out. The idea of giving up weighed heavy on her, but she couldn't allow herself to lose to the underclassman. It just wasn't in her nature.

 

After another two full minutes of silent squirming, Nycta was completely drained of strength. Her head flopped awkwardly from one side to the other as she tried to use her body weight to her advantage, but to no avail. Kris gave a playful squeeze and kissed the top of her head. "There you go! Good girl, learning her place. Now then, your clothes... well, they're gonna have to go. But don't worry, you'll get new clothes! Better clothes." A curt nod and another spell later, and Nycta's long black robes tightened into a form-fitting, revealing maid's outfit. Fishnet stockings came up from her black high heels, ending underneath a black miniskirt. Her dress was frilly, and the neckline plunged halfway between her breasts and her navel, immodestly displaying her ample cleavage.

 

Nycta was collapsed on the wooden table, still too weak to pick herself up to her feet, but she had enough in her to roll so her back faced Kris in a pathetic attempt to protect her dignity. The giant girl just chuckled and rolled her over with a single finger, then prodded at her mostly-exposed breasts.

 

"There's nothing you can hide from me anymore, sweetie," she teased, circling her finger over the tiny boobs. "Gosh, can you imagine how much different the past few minutes would've been for you if you weren't such a mean cunt? Like, think about if you'd just not come and bothered me, and gone literally anywhere else. Then you wouldn't be a tiny sex doll, and Liselle would probably still be alive!"

 

Mute, weak and despairing, Nycta began to wish for a way to put herself out of her misery. Instead, she settled on raising her right arm as high as it would go - a few inches off the table, relative to her - and extending her middle finger in Kris' direction.

 

Kris laughed it off. "I get it. You don't have any other options, so you're lashing out however you can. You already did that one though, and if I'm being honest, I'm getting a little sick of it. So why don't we play a little game? Every time you give me the middle finger, I destroy the hand you used to do it. Oh, and we're starting as of about twenty seconds ago."

 

Eyes wide, Nycta tried to draw her hand back as Kris reached out for it, but she was far too slow. The giant girl's index finger and thumb closed over her entire forearm, and time stood still as the girls looked into each other's eyes. Then, suddenly, Nycta's forearm wasn't there anymore.

 

"Don't worry about blood loss either, I've got a spell for that, too. Honestly, I've cast like five spells so far and you've yet to do one." Nycta flopped on the table like a fish suffocating on land, her mouth open in a silent scream. "Well, except for the one, huh? Man, you really just had to show me how smart you were, didn't you?"

 

Wiping the small smear of crimson off her fingertips, Kris tapped the wood with her nail to get her pet's attention. "Now then, you've still got one hand left. Did you still have something you wanted to say to me? Still want to prove how rebellious you are, tough girl?"

 

The fight was gone from the little woman. She just wanted the pain to stop. She shook her head, pleading with her eyes for mercy.

 

"Hmm. I'm not convinced... buuut I have an idea. Stick your thumb in your mouth and suck on it, like a baby does."

 

Without hesitation, Nycta did as she was told. She sucked on her one remaining thumb, face flushed with humiliation. Here she was, once one of the most intimidating members of the Academy in both talent and appearance, now reduced to a slutty, pink-haired maid, sucking her thumb to appease a girl she'd considered beneath her. She was less than pathetic.

 

"Oh god! Oh god, you did it! I'm so pleased with you, little Nycta." The slavegirl did her hardest to ignore the lust creeping into the giantess' voice. "...I'm not entirely sure I like Nycta anymore, though. You need a better name. Something cuter. Like... Nectar. Ooh, or Sugar! No, no, Sweetums! Yeah! How do you like that name, Sweetums?"

 

If she hadn't been in the position she was, Nycta might have said the name sounded like a bargain-bin gumdrop that tasted more like wax and rubber than actual candy.

 

Instead, she closed her eyes and nodded weakly, still sucking her thumb.

 

"Oh, perfect! Perfect!" Kris clapped and giggled, then picked up the newly-dubbed Sweetums, cradling her in her palm. "This is all going splendidly, Sweetums. Thanks so much for giving yourself to me, I know how much you wanted to be my pet."

 

Sweetums nodded again.

 

"And now, as a reward for how good you've been, I'm going to get rid of all those dark thoughts and bad feelings. Two minutes from now, you won't have a single concern about life as my slave. Doesn't that sound nice?"

 

In a way, it was what she had wanted. Nycta, as a personality, would cease to be, and Sweetums would inhabit the old, unused body. She would be free from this insane, sadistic underclassman. It would be like sleeping, she assured herself. Just a long sleep.

 

Tears stinging her eyes, Sweetums nodded.

 

"Good girl. Goo~d girl," Kris' tone was thick with lust and self-satisfaction. It was one thing to deliver a good comeback, or show a rival up at their own game; it was another to turn them into a sniveling wreck in your palm, ready to do or say anything to keep you happy. She almost wanted to leave Sweetums like this, alert and aware and obedient of her every command.

 

But nothing short of a miracle would get the girl to obey what came next.

 

"It's time to go, little girl," the giantess cooed, stroking her pet's back. "Bye-bye forever, Nycta."

 

Nycta focused on her family. She thought of their faces, the good times they'd spent together before she'd left for the Academy. The softness of her mother's hair; the smell of her father's aftershave. She wanted these to be her last thoughts, and as she felt the electric spark trace up her spine and wrap around her brain, she believed they would be.

 

Except... she kept going. She wasn't quite sure what to expect of mind control, of course, but she could still think for herself. One thought followed another, and she could still hear and see and feel all the same. By every definition she understood, she was alive.

 

It was only when she tried to move that she realized what was happening. She wasn't paralyzed, because she could feel her limbs moving, but they did so of their own accord. Nycta was no longer in control of her own body... but her consciousness remained. She remained.

 

"It's done, Sweetums." Kris rolled the thing onto her back, spreading her limbs out. "And I made it so you can talk again, too. How do you feel?"

 

"Sweetums feels... hungry, Mistress." The tiny girl slowly crawled to her knees, putting her forehead to Kris' palm and stretching her good arm out in front of her in supplication. "May I please have some food?"

 

Grinning, the giant girl set Sweetums down on the table, then pulled her right leg up and slipped off her shoe. The bottom was still splattered with Liselle's grisly remains, glistening in places where they weren't sticky with dirt and lint from the library carpet. Kris placed the shoe on the table, pointing the sole towards her prize.

 

"Do you remember what this used to be?"

 

"Umm... umm..." The maid girl frowned at it, putting her hand over her mouth as though she was deep in thought. Though the side-effect wasn't intended, Kris had to admit that the intelligence drain made Sweetums a lot more adorable. She looked crestfallen as she stared up at the giant girl. "I doesn't know, Mistress."

 

"Why, that's Pet Candy! It's specially made to be delicious to cute, dumb little girls like you!"

 

"Oh!" Sweetums perked up, wearing an innocent smile as she looked from Kris to the goo. "M... May I have it, Mistress?"

 

"Go ahead." Kicking back in her chair, Kris clasped her hands behind her head and grinned as she watched her harmless little rival crawl on hand and knees towards what used to be her best friend, sticking her tongue out and lapping up the viscera. Even after she tasted it, Sweetums didn't flinch for a second.

 

"Be a good girl and lick up as much as you can, okay? We don't want it to go to waste."

 

"Yes, Mistress!" She pressed her tiny form against the sole, working her tongue deep into the treads, smearing the front of her dress. Kris didn't mind, though; this was exactly how things were meant to be.

 

And locked within her own mind, Nycta remained.

 

-----------------------

 

"Come on out, girls!" Kris opened the latch to the cage on her dresser, and out came five ladies, each only a few inches tall, and all dressed up in various slutty, revealing costumes. "It's time to meet your newest sister! Her name is Sweetums, and she's going to be your maid from now on, 'cause I know you guys said the cage was starting to get a little stinky."

 

"Caramel leaves her poop everywhere!" A red-headed girl in ranchhand clothes frowned, pointing at another girl in a nurse costume.

 

"I do not! And you don't bathe when Mistress gives us water to do so!"

 

"That's not true!"

 

"Yes it i-"

 

"Girls, girls!" The giant student chuckled, watching each of these formerly-intimidating women bickering and sniping at each other to gain favor with Kris. "Regardless of who's at fault, now you have a maid to help out." She placed Sweetums down on the dresser, giving her head a little pat. "She's here to serve, so feel free to order her to do whatever. And Sweetums, you'll be a good, obedient girl for Mistress, won't you?"

 

"Yes Mistress!" The pink-haired girl smiled and saluted, drawing a round of giggles from her sisters.

 

"I'm glad to hear it. Now then, who wants to worship their Mistress' feet while she studies?"

 

In an instant, six hands shot into the air.