- Text Size +

Lisa was pounding through spreadsheets, and felt like she was about to find the source of some of the companies missing funds, when she felt something she couldn’t quite understand. Almost as if the air around her had changed. She looked around the office for the source, but couldn’t quite put her finger on it. She looked back down at her screen and attempted to re-focus, when she felt a strong, out of nowhere, urge of lust.

“Oh my.” She said to herself, and patted her chest. She looked around to make sure no one saw her flush. She stood up, adjusted her skirt, and started walking mindlessly towards the restroom. “What am I even going to do in there?” She thought to herself as she quickened her pace. One thing was clear; her arousal only felt like it was getting stronger, and she was starting to feel bloated. She used both hands to grab the underside of her bra and move it side to side to try and get comfortable. Her panties began to ride up her ass with each step she took. “What. the. fuck.” She took a few awkward steps in an attempt to adjust without having to reach down. 

She arrived at the restrooms, and paused. Her breathing was getting heavy as she felt her womanhood began to demand attention. “Am I going to masturbate in the bathroom at work?” She thought incredulously at herself. She was starting to feel like she wasn’t going to have a choice.

Then Lisa did something unexpected. She walked into the men’s room instead of the ladies room. 

The door swung shut behind her and she gasped at the sight of a now 9 foot tall Ben looking at himself in the mirror. Ben turned and looked down at Lisa’s 5’4” frame, checkered blouse, and gray long skirt. He looked up and into her eyes, and said hello with his mind. Lisa didn’t have to say anything. She looked his chiseled body up and down, and he looked down at himself to see his manhood twitch and begin to lengthen and harden as Lisa’s thoughts of lust filled his mind. It was such a strange sensation, to be so aroused, but also feel the arousal of the 5’7” woman standing a few feet away from you. Ben did a double take. 5’7”

Lisa shuddered with each step she took toward the hulking man in front of her. She watched his cock swell to unimaginable sizes as they prepared for the inevitable. As it straightened, it pointed clear over her head. “There’s no way I’ll be able to handle the size of-“ Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt another wave of insatiable lust. She groaned and looked down at her skirt. It no longer covered her knees, and was steadily making it’s way up her thighs. She looked up at Ben and understanding passed between them: Ben’s aura was rapidly transforming her into a suitable mate for a sex god. Every step she took closer to Ben was like climbing a hill. Step; 5’9”, her ass stretched the seams of her skirt. Step; 5’11”, Her checkered shirt buttons all came apart at once as her breasts engorged. Step; 6’2”, her legs lengthened rapidly. Step; 6’4”, Lisa groaned as her skirt gave up the ghost, and she reached down to tear it from her waist. She succeeded in tearing away the length of it, but the fabric of the waist band tightened on her thickening torso and rode up her hips and over her navel, leaving only the sight of her struggling, soaked panties, and the two round swelling cheeks attempting to escape. Step; Lisa shuddered, and spurted suddenly to 6’8”, her breasts heaved and were reaching the limits of her bra, as the flesh spilled out over the top. She grabbed them fully in her hands and shuddered as she felt them continuing to swell, flesh pushing through her fingers as she squeezed. She moaned, pinching her lengthening nipples between her fingers. The bra snapped and Lisa ripped her panties off simultaneously. Her breasts bobbed down into perfect inflating teardrops on her massive frame. 

Ben watched in awe as the beautiful creature transforming before him was drawn to the gravity of his overpowering sexuality. Lisa understood what was happening but felt powerless to stop it, and urged her body on so she’d be ready to take Ben fully. She took one last step and burst up to 7’9” in fits and starts. Her breasts felt out of control as she cupped them in her arms and felt them get ever heavier, spilling over her reach as she spurted upwards. It would almost look like attempted modesty, if modesty were possible in this situation. She reached down and felt her long, toned legs, slick with her sex. “Uhnnghhhh” she groaned as the slightest contact with her clitoris seemed to make her impossibly wetter. 

At long last, she arrived at Ben, still standing over a foot taller than her. She looked down at his throbbing erection, which reached up to her chest, and put one hand on it. Ben shuddered and spurted slightly, almost worried that he would come right then and there, but his worry quickly subsided. I’m a sex god now, Ben thought for her to hear, there’s plenty where that came from. Lisa slid her hand down his shaft and cupped his enormous balls, feeling them begin to swell larger as his breath became heavy with desire. Ben leaned his head back as Lisa fondled the engorging testes and leaned down to try and take him in her mouth. She was able to take less than half of him, and that’s when the aura hit her again. She began working up and down on the tip of his cock while she rubbed his balls in her hand. The aura went to work and she could feel her fingers growing longer and keeping pace with his ballooning sac. Her mouth, with each thrust, was able to take more and more of him. She breasts slapped forward and backwards, gaining weight with each motion. Suddenly, she felt him stiffen impossibly more, and begin to pulse uncontrollably; he was coming.

Ben came like a fireman’s hose at full blast: Lisa sucked as his seed ricocheted out of her mouth, swallowing as much as she could take, and lathering her breasts with the rest as it cascaded over her hands and down her body. Ben moaned in a deep voice as he gave her everything he had, for what was a full 20 seconds of climax. Ben took a few stumble steps backwards as he gathered his thoughts for what would come next, and looked down at Lisa.

In a trance like state, Lisa looked at her arms, down at her heaving chest, and at her still lengthening fingers. Slowly, she stood up to her now full height of 9’6”, and looked down at Ben. Ben looked up in awe at what his aura was doing to this once 5’4” redhead with b-cups from accounting.

“Lisa?” Ben said.

“Yeah?” she replied.

“Are you ok?” he said.

Lisa licked her lips, and her fingers, as if she had just finished eating a meal. Ben understood what his cum was doing to her as she cooed and grew another few inches. “I’m…better than ok.” Lisa said thoughtfully, “But…I need more.” She ran her hands up her legs and felt the hotness of her cunt. “I need you in me.” Lisa saw Ben’s balls had already swollen back to grapefruits and let out a little whine. She said desperately. “I’m ready for you, I’m ready for you!” She moaned as she charged him and slammed him onto his back, breaking the tile floor and much of the drywall around them. Ben slammed his arms down, smashing the floor around him as she grabbed his 2 feet of cock and positioned it directly under her. They were both panting.

“Ready?” She asked. Ben closed his eyes for a second. Lisa thought she felt his dick harden even more, but instantly realized she was wrong, as her hand had trouble holding the swelling member that was surging in size and growing into her. Lisa screamed in ecstasy and slammed herself down onto Ben. She could feel his body growing underneath her, and inside of her as he stretched her to the limit. She closed her eyes and willed her body larger so she could handle him. Ben moaned and immediately began to pump his seed into her. She could feel herself filling up, and cum dripping down her legs and slopping on her thighs as she repeatedly slammed into him, huffing and attempting to hold her breasts from bouncing out of control. For 10 minutes, they gyrated slowly, then quickly, over and over, running their hands along each other’s bodies, and slipping in the copious fluids their bodies were producing. Her body was drinking him up. She looked down and saw that Ben’s member wasn’t the only part of him that enlarged; his body was growing rapidly under her. His eyes were locked on hers as they shook the floor. Ben picked her up effortlessly and slammed her down on the sink and stood over her at a gargantuan 10’5”. He kept pumping her at full speed, cum spraying everywhere as he went. He could feel his body replenishing as he came, and knew that in his current state he would never have to stop fucking her. The walls in the office shook, drawing the attention of co-workers who thought they might be in for an earthquake. 

“Oh.” Lisa started as she felt him take up all of her insides, in and out, over and over again. “Oh. oh. OH. UNGH. OHHHH.” She howled in climax, cracking the wide sink as she clenched her hands shut. Ben gave one last thrust as he drained himself inside of her, then stumbled back against the wall, sliding down it in satisfaction. Lisa was still sitting on the sink with her legs spread out, her face slick with sweat, heaving. She looked at the giant leaning against the wall on the ground before her, and looked straight ahead at the wall length mirror. She ran her hand down the slope of her literally watermelon-sized breasts, and around her nipple. I’m a goddess, she thought.

Then she had another thought. Ben felt it too. He leaned up and they locked eyes, completely aware of what had just happened, and both surprised. 

“Ohhhh.” She cooed as the hand on her breast felt it begin to push out. She slid it down further to her belly, and brought her other hand up to hold it, as it began to bulge. She brought her arms in, which gave her breasts little room to work with, as they began to get heavy with milk and swell to greater proportions. A line of cleavage running from below her chin down to her outstretched arms continued to lengthen. Her stomach continued its outward trajectory as she held it in her hands. “I’m…going…to get. Bigger.” She stuttered in awe while using the mirror to watch herself grow pregnant in minutes. 

“I didn’t know this would happen.” Ben said, in awe as she not only became more pregnant, but larger in every way. 

“I thought you knew everything?” She responded coyly through a haze, her belly continuing to fill her hands, her breasts beginning to leak milk from engorged nipples the size of saucers. Her waist seemed to widen, and her ass was filling out steadily at the same time. The sink fixture she was sitting on finally gave way, dropping her the few feet on to the ground, with a slight bounce and slapping sound as her bottom caught the floor. Lisa barely seemed to notice. 

Gradually, the swelling stopped, and Lisa came to what seemed like a state of rest, all things considered. She stood up to a full height of 12”, enormously pregnant, with milk dripping from her breasts. 

Ben decided it was time to leave the bathroom, so he punched through the drywall into the open office, for everyone to see. A sea of blank faces looked upon his massiveness with relative comfort, as his aura filled the space. Men continued to work, as women, feeling his pull, slowly began to make their way towards him. Lisa stepped through the hole in the wall, being careful not to bump her head, and stood up to her full height in the spaciousness of the office. Ben and Lisa walked to the center of the office, where Lisa found several large beanbag chairs to rest on. She immediately fell asleep on her side, with her hands wrapped around her swollen stomach. A content smile spread across her face as Ben felt her begin to dream.