- Text Size +

Ben turned to see an office full of beautiful young women circling him, and to feel their thoughts. At the front of the pack was the 6’2” brunette from earlier, whom he now knew to be named Hannah. He said hello with his thoughts, and could feel her mumble hello back. Ben could feel the minds of all of the women slowly approaching him: different shades of insatiable lust and desire. Hannah’s lust was stronger than Ben could have imagined, even after Lisa. He also felt the powerful fight she was putting up against the transformation that his aura was trying to force on her.

As Hannah approached Ben, they could both feel ripples of energy emanating from him. Hannah took a step closer. No change. Then another step. Still no change. Ben focused his energy, and released an enormous surge of his aura through the office. Every woman on the floor gasped as they shot up a foot in height, their breasts filled their bras beyond capacity, and clothes strained to keep up. Ben couldn’t contain his own growth with his recent surge, and he almost felt embarrassed as his cock surged ever larger, his muscles tensed, and he swelled up to 14”

Still, Hannah approached, unchanged, a 6’2” bombshell just like before. When she reached Ben, she was eye level with what was easily the largest penis she had ever seen. He wanted to take her, but knew it wouldn’t be possible in their current situation. Ben probed her mind, searching for the reason that she, among everyone else, was still unchanged by the waves of sexual energy hitting her. Hannah looked down at the ground. He could feel her embarrassment; her childhood of always being the tallest girl in school, and getting made fun of by other kids, of never being able to fit into any clothing. He relived her teenage years with her, as she became a young woman and drew the attention of boys, and trying to hide the generous assets that developed as she went through the rough years of school. He understood that her beauty was a challenge, and that she always had to work harder than her peers to get the respect she deserved for her efforts, and not because she was a gorgeous, leggy, woman. 

Hannah looked up to the 14’ foot tall Ben, unsure of what to do. Ben noticed her skirt was wet where her lust was soaking through, but still, she fought the expansion her body needed to satiate her desire. 

“It’s okay.” Ben said. Hannah understood. “It’s okay.” She had felt him sharing her memories, and for once, felt like someone understood her. She felt her inhibitions and insecurities about her height start to relax, and a slight tightness in her bra. The catharsis of the moment caused light tears to flow from Hannah’s eyes, as she felt sexier than she’d ever imagined she could. Ben took a step back as he felt Hannah’s energy building from deep within her. 

“Uh, Hannah?” He said as she closed her eyes and the wet spot on her slightly tighter skirt crept outward. Ben could see the fabric of her green sweater subtly shifting as her DD cups gradually became basketballs. Her skirt no longer had any room to walk, as it hugged her wide hips and bubble butt more tightly. Still, Ben could tell that Hannah was holding back. Her head crept up to 6’6”, and her eyes shot open and looked up at Ben. “Oh shit.” Ben thought as he felt what was coming.

“UNGH” Hannah grunted as she shot from 6’6” to 7” in a matter of seconds. Her clothes were shredded as every part of her burst outwards. Her surging beach-ball sized breasts slipped out from under her green sweater, which bunched up like an odd scarf around her neck as she grew. Hannah grunted again, as she grabbed her asscheeks with her hands to try to keep them from growing faster than the rest of her. The weight of her surging breasts caused her to lean forward as she massaged her cheeks with both hands. Ben could feel the energy coursing through her as she accepted her size and embraced the idea of being “the big girl.” He could feel that Hannah, free from her insecurity, might get a little out of control.

Hannah was passing 8”, and still rubbing her hands up and down on her swelling ass. She wasn’t spurting up in height like Lisa had, she was steadily growing, and starting to grow faster. 9’ tall, 9’ and a half. 10’, Still rising, she reached to her soaked cunt and began to rub. “Ohhhh YES.” She shouted as she lost her balance in the euphoria. She stumbled to a knee, her massive breasts bouncing as her other foot punched a hole in the floor while she found her balance. 11’ tall, her foot shot outwards and pulled up more floor as it went. 13’, 16’. Hannah plopped her ass through a desk and laid down on her back with her legs spread and her feet on the ground. “I’m the big girl” Hannah moaned as she writhed on the floor and moved her hand faster from side to side on her clit. “I’m the big girl!” She boomed in a lower voice. Her breasts rolled off the sides of her chests and slid up and down on her expanding frame as she worked herself over. Her legs were stretching down the long office as she passed 20’

Ben walked across the office to intercept the giantess that was quickly expanding before him. As he and his aura walked by the women who were looking on, they rose by inches or feet, cooing and feeling themselves outgrow their clothes. Ben leapt over an expanding calf and positioned himself downstream of Hannah’s enormous womanhood. 

“I need you to make me come.” She moaned, instinctively feeling where he was. Ben looked down at his ready and willing cock, and looked up at the horizontal Hannah as she passed 30’ in height, and her knees began to reach the ceilings. Ben approached, focusing his energy, and gaining several feet in height with each step he took. His rock hard dick swung from side to side as he walked forward. He could feel the heat coming from her cunt as grabbed her by the thighs and planted himself as deeply as he could into her. Hannah cried out in ecstasy and Ben felt her surge to 34’ feet in two seconds.

“I need to keep up.” Ben thought. At 14’ he placed his hands as far up as he could reach, while standing between the valley of her legs. Where they landed were on the two largest breasts ever known to man. He pushed them together and watched as they created a canyon of cleavage that a normal person could disappear into. He pushed calming energy through Hannah, while slowly gyrating inside of her. “Calm” he said to her mind. Hannah took a deep breath and let out a low, slow moan, as her growth began to slow. She reached 36’, then 38’, and came to a gentle stop at 39’. Ben kept his hips moving, though he was barely filling half of her at this point, and was struggling to feel her through the dripping wetness that was covering his whole body at this point. As Hannah relaxed and began to lose herself in the slower pace, Ben closed his eyes and began to grow. Inch by inch, foot by foot, Hannah could feel Ben as he extended further and further inside her. Ben’s head was rising to a higher vantage point as he crossed the 30’ mark, and he watched his hands and fingers growing on her massive breasts. He knew he shouldn’t incite her to keep growing, but he couldn’t resist using his hands to massage her breasts into an encore. He squeezed and watched the flesh pour through, and rubbed them from side to side as he made them swell further off her chest, and roll down to both sides.

“Mhmm, more.” Hannah mumbled as she felt her breasts being kneaded into expansion. “Harder, faster, everything.” She begged incoherently. Ben pulled out of her, shocking even himself at his girth and length, and slapped his dick down on her stomach. “OH YES!” She boomed, knowing what was coming. Ben groaned as his testicles went into overdrive, blasting cum up her stomach, through her tits, and all over her face. The stream was relentless, like a 20 gallon bottle of shampoo being emptied out onto her abs, chest, and face. Ben brought his hands from her breasts to gather and slather her with his cum. He pushed her breasts together and let his hands slide with the slick combination of their sex, and bounce back down. “MORE!” She shouted as she reached down and started frantically stroking his shaft. “MORE!” Ben shook with pleasure and obliged her, unloading gallon after gallon onto her. She forcefully pushed his dick back, down, and into her. 

Her scream shook the windows in the office. He rammed as hard as he could, over and over, causing small shrieks of ecstasy each time their hips connected. “YES. YES. YES. FUCK ME. YES. YES. UNGHHHH.” She shouted. They came simultaneously as he throbbed and filled her to the brim. Again, his climax lasted much longer than any normal man could’ve ever gone. After a solid 60 seconds of pumping her full, and her taking it all in, he pulled out and fell to her side, both of them shivering and vibrating with pleasure. Ben wrapped his arms around her as they lay on the ground, and turned her on her side to hold and spoon her. As he pulled up to her backside, he could feel his still hard cock as it wedged between the softest, biggest ass cheeks he had ever looked down to see. With plenty of gas in the tank, he pulled Hannah up and positioned himself behind her while they lay on their sides. “Oh my.” Hannah thought as he slowly, and ever so gradually pushed his manhood between her waiting lips from behind. “More?” She purred and giggled as he felt him push deeper inside of her. She shuddered and pushed her ass back into him, fully taking him inside of her. “Deeper” she gasped, and Ben obliged, willing himself to grow a few inches. “DEEPER.” She boomed, and Ben willed himself even more, wondering where she was finding the room. Tthey were slowly building up speed and laying on their sides, Ben reached his arms around her chest and grabbed her breasts in both hands. The flesh poured ridiculously every which way, through his fingers, and around his arms. Hannah writhed in his grip, ramming his rod into her as hard as she could. 

Ben felt a familiar feeling. Hannah felt it, but didn’t realize what was happening. 

Hannah’s breasts exploded outwards, Ben couldn’t reach all the way around her anymore as they pushed his arms out. Milk was weeping from her engorging nipples as Hannah moaned in a deepening timbre. “Oh my god” She wailed. “Hngghh, FILL ME UP! DO IT NOW!” Ben exploded inside of her as she wrapped her arms around her bulging stomach. The 39’ goddess huffed and panted as she pulled herself onto her hands and knees, dragging Ben behind her so he could take her from behind. She looked down at her breasts as they hung off her and expanded down to the ground. Her nipples were like open faucets as they inched downward, the tips coming to rest on the cool office floor. Like water balloons being filled up, they began to pour outwards like beanbag chairs beings set down. Ben was on his knees behind her, steadily plowing while his seed steadily filled her up and ran down her legs onto the floor. Hannah’s ass was extended up expectantly as Ben went in and out, giving her all he had. Her stomach grew to unreal proportions as it too reached the floor. Hannah relaxed her body into a downward dog position, resting on her massive breasts jutting out from all sides and into her face, and letting her stomach expand. 

Ben could feel the strongest climax ever known to man (or gods) mounting as he took a moment to survey the office around him. A circle of women who, being within Ben’s aura, couldn’t help but grow by several feet stood transfixed, watching these two gods make love relentlessly. Many of them were stroking themselves through their ill-fitting clothes, while kneading their expanded breasts, or lengthening members and increasing tone with their free hands. Ben looked over at Lisa, still sleeping peacefully, and noticed she had receded to a slightly more modest 6’2” in height, though was still very pregnant, and incredibly top-heavy. Ben looked down at Hannah’s back, slick with sweat and love, as he continued thrusting inside of her, with his hands cupping and spreading her gargantuan ass. “Oh god, oh god.” Hannah said in a shrill tone that sounded as if she was experiencing a new sensation for the first time. He could see pools of milk spreading out from around her unwieldy breasts that pressed into the floor and expanded outwards from her frame. Ben reached down and protectively held her very pregnant belly, feeling its swelling slow to a rotund resting point. 

Something was happening. 

Hannah, at 39’, and Ben, at 36’, took up about as much space in high ceiling office as possible. The climax that was about to overtake Ben and Hannah made been worry that they’d bring the building down. Ben did a double-take and noticed that Hannah was beginning to emanate light. He looked down to see her shimmering as she reached around and behind his ass to push him harder into her. “It’s coming,” she shouted in her window shaking baritone, “It’s coming! Ben grabbed her hips, not noticing his hands shimmering with the same luminescence. He pumped rapidly, his seed exploding from him with every thrust. “OH.” Ben thrusted. “OHHH.” Ben thrusted harder. “UNGGHHHH” Ben pulled out completely, and silence gripped the air. Slowly, and intentionally, Ben clenched his jaw, with a pained look on his face, and pushed into Hannah all the way, until he felt his tip hit and scrape down the inside of her, unable to go any further.

Hannah screamed as she felt Ben explode like never before inside of her. Ben moaned and held her hips as close to his as possible while he gushed into her. The intensity of their glow ramped into a blinding white light, as the office was buffeted with the sound and light of climaxing gods. The onlookers tried to shield their eyes, as they quivered with orgasms of their own and struggled to stand. Women squeezed their breasts and spread their legs for the aura, and men who had been unconsciously stroking themselves suddenly were capable of ejaculating unbelievable amounts of semen. The blinding spectacle in front of them was the most beautiful and entrancing occurrence anyone had ever seen, and with a crack and flash, the office went quiet and dark.