- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The size of the woman before me would have been shocking even at my normal height, but in my shrunken state, her height and size was absolutely jaw-dropping. She must have been 9 - 10 stories tall compared to me and her weight would be unfathomable. Each foot could crush the life from my body with ease and I could only hope that wasn’t her intent as I slowly back myself in Kay’s direction with the giantess approaching me.


“Answer my question!” She yelled, clearly expecting me to justify my actions.


She lifted her foot once more and pointed her pedicured toes in my direction. I braced for impact as a toe half the length of my body poked me in the chest. The effortless motion for her caused me to stumble several steps before falling on my back. Her big toe quickly settled onto my upper torso and the ball of her foot quickly pinned my waist in place while the tip of her toe forced my much smaller head against the dirt floor. The size of the digit made the grooves of her skin more apparent as they roughly pressed against my cheek. Each bit of pressure she applied felt ten fold as much against my minuscule body. The giant woman laughed, knowing any attempts to fight back were futile. Even so, it was instinctive for me to push against the soft skin and squirm in hopes of breaking free.


“Well… you aren’t much of an adversary if my toe alone can give you this much trouble.” She noted. “But still, I must know: why do you defend this woman?”


Her question was valid and I took a moment to collect my thoughts. Why did I defend the woman who had tortured me all this time? This would have been the chance to end it all. But thinking back through everything, Kay gave me a lot of experiences I wouldn’t have had if I had never met her. 


“Because, she has given me experiences no one else could. She gave me a job when no one else would. She has pushed me to be a better lawyer, and challenged me to be confident with my decisions and to think on my feet. She may not be very kind, and may even be a murderer, but she often pushes boundaries and I admire that.” I admitted to the giant woman. 


“And what is the punishment for a crime such as murder?” She questioned as her toes began to slither around my body. 


Before I could answer, her toes nimbly flipped me onto my stomach. I watched as the shadow of her foot grew around me, replacing any light with its dark presence. Inevitably, her sole pressed against into back swallowing my body into the contours of her foot until all my limbs were pinned flat against the ground. I coughed as the fine dirt mixed with my limited air supply. I looked out from the crevice I was trapped in as the world around me began to close. The heat from our bodies intensified with no place for it to escape. The discomfort from the heat  only worsened as her sole slowly began to mold to the form of my body and the weight of the amazonian slowly unveiled itself with each passing moment. It didn’t take long for my lungs to be expunged of all air and for the weight bearing down on my body to become unbearable. The unforgiving ground did little to comfort me during the agonizingly slow crush of my body underfoot. Just as I thought I’d black out, the world around me appeared and I could breathe once more. I pushed myself onto all fours and sucked in all the air I could. 


“Would you die for her?” She bellowed from above. “An eye for an eye?”


Without giving any response, I looked to Kay’s battered form and thought for a moment. No one deserved to be killed for anything, I thought. Then without any warning, I was smashed into the ground once more. The woman showed some mercy by withholding her full weight from pressing down and squashing me from existence, but began grinding me into the floor like I was an old cigarette butt. She had quite the bag of torturous tricks for me: Grinding and stomping on my body just enough to cause considerable discomfort, pressing her heel into my spine until I yelped, or using her toes to pinch and toss my appendages in any way she pleased. I endured the torture for several minutes as she toyed with my body, clearly enjoying it as much as I was hating it.


“Fortunately for you both, I don’t believe in killing. But I do believe in punishment… and a little pain to teach you a lesson.”


She walked over to Kay and looked down on her beaten body. Without forgiveness, the woman gave her one last kick to make her wince and laughed. Slowly, the giant woman circled Kay like a vulture with its food, eyeing her as though needing to decided what to do next. 


“As for you, I have something special.” She began, pulling out what appeared to be a dart. “We have a special form of punishment for those who have committed crimes such as yours.”


She crouched next to Kay and quickly jabbed the dart into her thigh, while staring right into her eyes. “This will ensure you never… ever hurt the people of my land again.” 


I watched as Kay’s body began to diminish in size, reducing further and further until she was no more the a couple of feet in height. The woman smiled, relishing at the sight of Kay shrinking to a size equivalent of her foot. She stood back to her towering height before making her way to a nearby chair that resembled a throne. 


After taking a seat, the amazon woman snapped and pointed to her resting feet. “I want to feel that tongue clean the dirt from my soles.”


To my surprise, I watched as Kay stood to her feet, gazing at the two towering soles she was now being commanded to service. It was a fitting moment for Kay, to be required to do what she had tortured others to do for her. She neared the appendage, which was slanted at a slight angle in her direction, and examined the fine dirt caked to the woman’s sole. I could only imagine the frustration and disgust building inside Kay. She tilted her head down, stuck out her tongue, and begrudgingly licked the tip of the amazon’s third toe. The gesture immediately pleased the building sized woman who began laughing at the novel sensation.


“Not too bad. But you’ve got a whole lotta foot to go.” She said, pushing her digits against Kay’s face before spreading her toes. “Don’t forget to get in between my toes.”


Kay subserviently grabbed hold of the woman’s second and third toes, spreading them even further before making quick work of the crevice with her tongue. I was surprised to see little resistance from my boss. I couldn’t recall a time where Kay had ever been in a place of obedience. She was always in charge, so this must have been quite a humbling moment for her and I was secretly enjoying it. My arousal grew as Kay lapped at the undersides of the woman’s toes, cleaning the surface of the skin more aggressively as she went. Dirty soles were never of interest to me, but watching Kay worship those enormous feet was enough to harden my member. 


The giant woman above stared contently at the small servant beneath her foot. “Do you like licking the dirt of my foot?” She asked, knowing all too well Kay didn’t. 


Kay knew there was a wrong at right answer to this question. “Yes.”


“You can address me as Goddess Xena.” She corrected, moving her foot from Kay’s grasp in order to provide a clear line of sight. 


“Yes Goddess Xena.”


“Good, now fortunately for you. I don’t want the bottom of my foot covered in your pathetic spit. Instead I’d prefer them to actually be clean. Now follow me, little ones.” She declared, before standing back to her full height.



The towering woman made her way to the nearby bed. She reached over and grabbed a cage stored underneath. It looked very similar to the cage I had broken out of earlier, only this one was slightly larger, and meant to hold someone more of Kay’s current size. Xena slid the cage in our direction, and eyed us.


“Get in.”


Kay and I didn’t hesitate to follow her orders and quickly scurried inside the cage. I went in first, and made my way to the back. For me, I only had to bend down slightly to maneuver my way to the back. Kay meanwhile, was forced to her knees and crawled her way into the entrance until finding a spot to lay in the opposite corner from me. She didn’t even both to make eye contact with me, and was more than likely making a plan in her head for her escape. Xena’s toes pushed against the door of the cage, snapping it shut behind us. Our world was suddenly jolted as the cage was hoisted into the air. I braced against the cage, hoping to reduce the impact from the cage’s sway from each step. The amazon woman made her way through the caves, no longer focused on our presence. Silence filled the air whenever it wasn’t the rattle of the cage.


“Hey Ben… thanks for what you did back there.” Kay said unexpectedly. “I didn’t deserve that bravery. And I’m sorry for how I’ve treated you all this time.” 


I myself had no words. She was right, but I couldn’t help be shocked that she had actually managed to apologize. “It’s okay. I knew there was a real person in there somewhere.” 


She smirked and stared off in the distance once more. The moment was almost ruined by our cage which  continued to sway repeatedly, nearly making me vomit from motion sickness. Fortunately it came to a halt, and the cage was thrown roughly onto the ground, jolting us both from our seated positions.  Outside, a looming shadow cast its presence over the cage and the ground around us. Xena was staring down at the cage, as though waiting for some sort of reaction from us. 


She tapped the cage once with her foot, shaking it once more. “Little man, I want you to come out here right now.” 


My blood froze as I was being addressed directly. I closed my eyes, took a breath, and made my way to the entrance of the cage. I jiggled the door free, and looked back at Kay with one last smile, and stepped onto the grassy plane surrounding us. My head immediately craned up to meet the gaze of the behemoth of a woman. It was much easier to see her features in the sunlight, and admittedly I found her to be quite attractive. She curled her finger at me, gesturing me to come over. As directed, I began treading through the grass to get closer to Xena. 


“Was it Ben?” She asked. 


I nodded.


“Ben, I am going to do give you your freedom back, but it will require an oath. Do you think you can do that?” 


I nodded again. 


“Good. Now take a look around at all the destruction this woman created. She has no honor or decency, but what she does have is an admirable and courages friend. One that was willing to die for her. And for that I am willing to spare her in exchange for a blood oath.”


The giant woman positioned me squarely between her feet as she continued to layout the conditions of her terms. My legs began to tremble at what I assumed to come next. 


“I will take your blood for hers.” 


A set of toes suddenly appeared before me and before I could react, they propelled into my stomach, forcing me onto my back. The blue sky filled my senses, with the sound of birds chirping in the wind, and the warm sun blanketing my skin. A calm peace came over me, until a loud screeching cry came out from Kay and the sky was replaced by the all-too familiar sight of a woman’s sole. Then everything went black.