- Text Size +
I awoke in the morning, and looked at the time:6:15 am. I rubbed my eyes, remembering the reality of yesterday. I didn't want to panic. I would see a doctor on Monday, but in the meantime I wanted to prove Kay I could do the job no matter the sacrifice. I remained in a t-shirt while throwing on some casual weekend clothes and walked out the door. It was a little chilly but the office would be fine. I even decided to jog a bit, making the commute that much quicker. I entered the office via key card and made my way to the desk full of papers. Before starting, I was going to need to wake up a little, so I walked back down the hall to a break room and turned on the coffee pot.

With a coffee in hand, I was ready to start. For twenty minutes, I continued the work I had started when the door to Kay’s office suddenly opened, scaring the shit out of me. I flipped my chair around to see Kay entering, dressed in athletic attire. Her eyes lifted up and her face became equally surprised.

“Uh what are you doing here Ben? It's the weekend.” She asked.

“I wanted to catch up on some work and thought it would be a nice time to do so. What are you doing?” I fired back.

“I take my morning runs, shower here, and do a little work on the weekends. Takes time to be the best...which is why I am surprised to see you here.” She said while untying the laces to her running shoes.

Her gigantic shoes were a hot pink with black laces. After removing her shoes, she pinched the heel of each of her sweaty socks, peeling them from her foot before throwing them to the floor. I only caught a small glimpse of her giant peds as she made her way back into the hall before entering the ladies room. I could hear water running for the shower and glanced down the hall to see if she was indeed inside. The door was closed, so I turned my attention to the discarded shoes and socks. My sexual fantasies desired her actual feet, but these would do. I grabbed one of her socks, which looked more tube-sock-lengthed, and pressed it against my nose. I inhaled the sharp scent for a moment, smothering my face into the damp cotton. Looking at the sock again, I stuck my hand into the opening out of curiosity, and pulled it over my arm, sliding my hand deep inside until reaching the toe section. By then, the heel was just past my elbow. I stared in awe at the towel-sized sock wrapped around my arm. After taking my arm out, I set the socks back on the floor and returned to the desk to drink some coffee. I took a few sips and set the cup back down on the now chest-high desk.

Doing my best to retain my focus, I continued building the case: making some phone calls, organizing records and statements while writing the arguments for court. I was feeling proud of my work and was sure Kay would be too when she saw it. I grabbed my cup of coffee, gulping what was left before hopping out of my chair and back to the coffee machine. I was waiting for the cup to fill when Kay appeared in the doorway. She had on a sports bra with some sweatpants, revealing her midriff, which displayed her wonderfully defined six pack. Her eyes gazed up and down at me as if she were sizing me before taking a couple of steps in my direction.

“Ben, are you shrinking or am I growing? Or have you always been this tiny?” She asked while pressing up against me. At this point I was staring straight into her belly button. Kay patted my head, enamored by my petiteness.

“Ummm actually I was meaning to mention this, but I am. I’m going to head into the doctor on Monday to see what’s happening. I have no clue why, but I’ve already lost 4 inches of my height over the last few days.” I told her, the worry obvious in my voice.

“Well as long as it doesn’t affect your work, I don’t care what you do.” She said unsympathetically while her hand went from patting my head to palming it. Her long fingers cinched around the side of my head as though to warn me of their strength.

“Of course not.” I muttered.

“Perfect. Well I’ll let you get back to pouring your coffee, little man.” She said, releasing my head.

I fell back slightly from her release and bumped into the counter. I turned and snatched my coffee slightly frustrated. I walked slowly back, no longer enjoying my time at the office. Kay always made me feel uneasy about myself and created a tense atmosphere anywhere she walked. When I strolled in, Kay was at her desk, leaned back in her chair, reviewing the case I had put together. There was a paper on the desk in front of the chair for me, so I picked it up to look at it.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked her, pointing to the paper.

“No, you just forgot to sign at the bottom. Here’s a pen.” She replied.

I watched as her toes grazed along the desk until finding the desired pen. Her long elegant toes easily snatched the pen in between before she extended her foot in my direction. My member began to stir as the foot approached. My hand slowly came out to greet her foot and I saw for the first time just how large her foot was in comparison to my hand. Some of her toes appeared to be the same length as my fingers, possibly even longer. Just before I could grab the pen, Kay moved her foot, making me miss. I laughed and quickly followed up with surgical precision and stole the pen away. The moment replayed in my head as I signed the paper. Kay paused her reading and looked to me.

“Pretty good work.” She commented, raising my self-esteem. “But...I will need to rewrite nearly all of the arguments you made for court. They are lacking in simplicity and emotion. In fact, you can leave and enjoy your weekend. I’ll finish this up.”

My confidence was shattered, but I wanted to do more. “Are you sure. I can help with something else if you prefer.”

“Well if you insist. My feet are a little sore from my run this morning. Maybe you can fix that.” She replied.

As though telling me my work was terrible wasn’t enough, she degraded me down to foot massager. Although the idea of massaging her feet peaked my interest, I didn’t appreciate the circumstances it wasn’t happening under. Reluctantly I agreed, desperately wanting to appease her still. Her feet were still on the desk, wiggling in anticipation of their special treatment. Just before my hands could reach the elusive feet, the phone rang, and Kay moved to answer it, placing her feet on the floor. She put up a finger to me, implying to wait a moment as she spoke with the caller. She listened for a few minutes before finally replying.

“You two are finally finished,huh? Well I'll have my associate fly there to bring the papers and discuss the legalities with you tomorrow or the day after. Okay?” She asked.

There was a small pause before she hung up the phone. She looked at me across the table and casually walked over and sat on the desk in front of me. Lifting her feet up, she placed them firmly on my thighs, covering most of them. I sat motionless, hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge in my pants.

“I'll have to take a rain check on the massage. Turns out there is something you can do.” She said handing me yet another file. “This man is a client with super deep pockets. He's getting a divorce so I need to you to throw together all the paperwork and make sure he gets everything he's entitled to. I unfortunately can't go so you'll need to fly out to Amsterdam though since he's currently not in the states. I'll book your flight now.”

She stood up again and paced around her desk to her computer while I myself grabbed the file and began looking through it for several minutes. Seemed easy enough.

“Done. Your flight’s in 4 hours. Better get ready.” She told me.

I hurried out the door, racing to my apartment. I was going to need to pack, prep and get to the airport ASAP.

---

I was exhausted when the plane landed. It hadn't felt like a weekend and now I was on another continent. Walking out of the terminal, I scanned the area for a taxi and quickly flagged one down. I handed him the address. He dropped me as close as he could and drove off. I looked around before pulling up the maps on my phone, following the blue direction line. When I arrived at the address, I was surprised to find it was a brothel. I looked at the address again, confused.

I asked the man at the front. “Is there a David Ramsel here?”

“One moment.” He replied before sticking his head in the door. Not much later a man popped out with him.

“Hi! You must be Mr.Cutler. Come on in and let's get started. Hope the flight wasn't bad.” He said, leading me inside. We walked to a small lot area in the back where we both sat down. I removed the documents from my briefcase and handed them to him.

“Everything will just require a quick review and your signature at the bottom.” I told him.

“I'm actually in the middle of something right now, but I'll get to this soon. In the meantime I want you to enjoy yourself. So tell me what are you in to?” He asked

I wasn't sure what he meant. “Sorry, I don't understand.”

“Fantasies man! What do you want? I got a hundred girls here that'll do just about anything. I've got a room for you upstairs while you wait. Just tell me what you want so I can get the perfect girl.” He continued.

I hesitated to answer, leaving a long pause.

“Hey, don't worry. I like freaky things too. No judgement, I swear.” He said, addressing my fear.

I blurted the first things that came to my mind, while keeping my fetish a secret. “Tall. Pretty. Fuckable.” I said jokingly.

“Oh I think I have just the girl for you.” He laughed. “Here’s your room key. She’ll be there in a bit.” He told me, handing me a small white card with the number 208 on it.

I walked up the stairs, searching for the room, when I saw the silver numbers on my right. This was going to either be amazing or ridiculous. I'd never had a chance to just let loose with my fetishes and was a bit nervous to finally be able to. I entered the room, finding a letter on the bed with a towel next to it.

The letter simply read: “Please bathe before your service begins.”

I stripped off my clothes, already feeling vulnerable even though no one was here. Each tile was cold as I walked across to the bath where I turned the warm water on. I stepped in as the tub filled, my ears waiting for the sound of the door. For ten minutes I sat there waiting, when finally the door opened. A beautiful girl stepped into the bathroom wearing a very revealing outfit with some high heels. She wasted no time in approaching me.

“Well hello there. Are you the lucky man today?” She asked.

I was still drooling at her amazing body. Her long legs were toned and tan, leading up to her thin yet fit frame, with perky tits settled on top. My thoughts were running wild when she took a step closer to the tub and reached into the soapy water covered in suds. Her hands immediately found its mark as she began stroking my rock hard cock.

“Someone seems ready. Why don't you dry off and come meet me on the bed.” She whispered while releasing me from her grasp.

The gorgeous woman turned and walked slowly over to the bed while swaying her taut ass from side to side as though she was hypnotizing me. I quickly shot out of the bath and grabbed a towel, drying myself hastily. I looked into the mirror and took a deep breath. There wasn't any problem with having a little fun, right? I deserved this.

Taking a few steps back, I turned and confidently approached the bed. The woman was lying on her back facing the ceiling when she heard me coming. She stood up to meet me, and my size must have become more apparent, as she carefully eyed me up and down before laying her hands on my shoulders.

She was a good head taller than me still, and I would've guess that she was 5’8” at most. I was staring straight into her chest when she brought a finger under my chin, lifting my head.

“You may be the smallest client I've ever had.” She informed me unsurprisingly. “This will be fun.”

She firmly grabbed the back of my head and pressed it into her chest, rubbing my face in between her tits. I breathed in her warm scent and kissed her soft skin as I brought my hands around her to undo her top. I managed to unsnap her too despite the awkward height for me. She let it fall from her chest, exposing her magnificent breasts, before pressing my mouth over her nipple. She laid her head back in ecstasy as I fondled her nipples with my tongue. Her grip became more aggressive and she eventually guided me to the bed before shoving me backwards, forcing me to land on the bed. She slid her shorts off erotically for me, followed by her laced panties.

“I don't give a fuck how small you are. I want to be fucked hard. Can you do that for me?” She asked, receiving my immediate response.

“Yes.” I said bluntly while sitting up to grab her ass while burying my head between her legs.

She accepted for a short moment before pushing me back again. My rod shot up as I laid on my back and she gripped it in her soft hands before crawling over me, her knees on both sides of me. She carefully guided me inside her vagina and began riding up and down roughly, sending waves of pleasure down my shaft. I placed my small hands on her thighs as she continued to ride me for several minutes. I rocked my hips up in sync with hers, our skin slapping with each rock. She moaned a little as my balls continued to slap up and down. Her hands pressed down on my chest as she lifted herself off my spear, and then gently rolled herself onto her own back.

“Your turn cowboy.” She said, striking my arousal.

I got to my knees and immediately stuck myself inside her, draping both her legs over my shoulder as I fucked wildly to please her. It was becoming hot and sweaty between us as the pace quickened, and I was starting to lose my stamina. Fortunately she grabbed my ass with one hand, assisting my rocking motion, sliding me deeper with each thrust. We continued for several minutes when I neared my climax.

“I'm about to cum.” I told her, sliding my dick out into the open world.

She didn't miss a beat, immediately grabbing my member between her fingers while pulsating up and down. I noticed she was still fingering herself as she worked my shaft. I slid one of her legs down, grabbing one of her feet. Her soles were warm and without observing them too much, I slid her big toe into my mouth and sucked. The slightly salty toe was soft and slightly scented, satiating my desire. She giggled a little, until finally I was brought to climax, cumming over her beautiful body. She pressed her foot into my face as she too orgasmed. We both panted as we finished before I slumped onto her limp body, breathing heavily.

“Oh my god. That. Was. Amazing.” I told her in between breaths.

She collected herself for a moment before standing and collecting her things. After she bent down and pecked my head.

“Glad you enjoyed it.” She said before walking out of the door, leaving me alone.

---

My shirt now had some wrinkles and my hair looked exactly how I expected, sloppy. Despite that, our client, Mr. Ramsel had a huge grin on his face when I approached him. He patted me on the back and shook me around.

“You sir look like you had a great time. And during that time, I reviewed everything you gave me and signed the papers. I think Ms. Sharp will be pleased. Maybe not as pleased as you but still.” He chuckled.

I grabbed the papers and began flicking through them one by one. Everything was signed and my job here was done. I informed Mr. Ramsel that he and his wife were officially divorced and immediately booked a flight home. It was going to be another long ride back, and it would be Tuesday when I arrived.

---

By the time I arrived home, I was exhausted. Plane rides were the worst for sleeping unless you magically had first class, and I was feeling more drained than ever. I crawled into bed and laid down closing my eyes when I remembered I still needed to see the doctor.

I quickly took my phone out and dialed the doctor. It rang for a long while before a receptionist finally picked up.

“Good morning, this is Dr. Cheng’s office.” A woman said.

“Hi I need to book an emergency appointment today, hopefully within the next couple of hours.” I informed her.

“We have an opening in 30 minutes, will you be able to make that?” She asked.

“Yes, put me down. My name is Ben Cutler. I'll be there soon.” I said before hanging up the phone.

Forcing myself to move quick, I began grabbing my things, checking my wallet for my insurance card. Check. I hurried out the door and down the stairs, frequently glancing at my watch for the time. Despite having 20 minutes until my appointment, I knew I still had to fill out paperwork before hand and that I actually had even less time. With no bag or laptop to carry, I ran through the streets. The office was a little ways a way but it would be manageable; besides I could use some exercise for the day. As I passed several streets, I suddenly became very light headed and my vision began to spin. I struggled to regain my breath and balance as I continued to run. I had to make this appointment.

My condition worsened with each step, but I managed to stumble into the doctor's office. Hunched over and out of breath, I fought to keep the nauseating feeling from overcoming me. My eyes became heavy along with my limbs until finally all went black.

---

The light reflected off the vanilla white walls, penetrating every part of the room, including my eyes. I squinted, taking a look around to see where I was. I was laying in a bed with a wet towel across my head in a small room with generic pictures on the wall. The door handle jiggled before a woman entered with a clipboard in hand.

“Hello Mr.Cutler, how are you feeling?” She asked.

“Better.” I told her.

“Well that's good. You gave us all quite the scare in the lobby there. If you have an emergency, you should always call the hospital.” She lectured me.

“That isn't even the reason I came in. I'm not sure why that happened either...just a coincidence.” I explained to the doctor.

“Oh, that's odd. So what was the original reason to see me today?” She asked.

“You aren't gonna believe this. But I'm…shrinking.” I said.

She began laughing at what I said as though it were a joke. She stood up and walked to a height and weight scale, gesturing to where I should stand. I threw my legs over the edge of the bed and slid out from under the covers, my feet landing on the cold tile. I approached the scale and carefully took a step onto it, straightening my posture to provide an accurate measurement. She eyed the numbers before hunching over to read them aloud.

“Four foot eight and seventy seven pounds.” She read.

My throat became tight as I listened to her words. I shrank again! Jesus when is this going to stop? Will it stop? The doctor began taking my vitals and checking various parts of my body, as though I were a large doll. When she was done she looked at me with a smile.

“Well the good news is you look completely healthy. Are you sure you just haven't always been this tall?” She asked, questioning my claim.

“Yes. Read my drivers license. This says 5’1”.” I told her, showing her my license.

She pulled her face back to read it and nodded her head. “Okay well I suggest you stay with someone if this gets worse. I want you to come back for a follow up appointment next week.”

I was disappointed to hear her response. It seemed so nonchalant, like yeah, you're shrinking, so what? I got up and walked out, grabbing a card with my next appointment written on it. My stress level was sky high and I was worried if this was permanent. Rather than think about my shrinking problem, I decided that maybe a massage might help ease my mind.

On impulse, I chose a spot that popped into my head that was in between where I worked and home. It always looked so lavish yet relaxing, and that's where I was going no matter the price. Forty minutes later, I found myself walking through the entrance with a kind asian woman greeting me at the front.

“Hello. What would you like today?” She asked me.

“Something with deep tissue massaging.” I told her.

She smiled and quickly rang something up before then guiding me to a room in the back. The table stood alone, surrounded by running water, with a small woman next to it. I nodded my head to her and smiled before taking my place on the table. My head was face down facing the floor as I waited in anticipation of the relaxing massage. I could here the woman approach the table when a gentle knock echoed from the door.

“Sorry one moment sir.” The woman said before leaving to answer the door.

I listened and could hear some whispering before they took it outside, leaving the room in silence. Closing my eyes, I did my best to relax on my own. The headrest for my face was a little large due to my small stature and left most of my face poking through, but the rest of the table felt like a bed. I could hear the door open again and some footsteps in my direction. I kept my eyes closed, focusing on relaxed state, when the woman finally arrived at the table.

“Hello Ben.” Said a new voice.

My blood froze and my heart skipped a beat with my eyes immediately shooting open. The sight of some familiar toes stood on the floor below me and the size of them confirmed my fear. I had no idea how to react. Here I was sitting on a table in nothing but my boxers, and now my boss was standing over me.

“Uh hi.” Was all I could manage.

“You didn't check in for work yet and I thought I saw you walk in here as I was leaving the office. I must say, I'm a little disappointed in your choices.” She said condescendingly.

I blanked on finding something to say. It wasn't that I didn't have a reason, but her presence was always so intimidating that all I could think of was “sorry.”

One set of toes disappeared from sight when suddenly a warm blanket of flesh landed on my back. Her sole was a little moist and extremely warm, the warmth only increasing as she applied more pressure onto my lower back. My body was sandwiched into the table as she continued her complaint.

“Next time I expect your first visit to be the office. Is that understood?” She asked, pressing down harder.

I quickly nodded my head up and down in response. The pressure ceased, but I shivered as she inched her long toes up my back and onto my neck before planting them on my head. Her toes pinched my hair in between them and lifted, forcing my head back. Shamefully, I had a massive erection poking into the padded table which she luckily couldn't see.

“Good. Now I expect to see you in the office tomorrow.” She said as she lifted her foot away from my head.

I finally turned my head to see my towering boss walking towards the door. Her large feet slapping against the hard floor as she neared the exit. Secretly I wanted nothing more than to be under those massive peds, but I could never let her know that nor did I want her to know my deep fantasies. Finally the torment was over as she disappeared from sight.

I could feel my body finally relax with her absence and a peace of mind. The only thing I wanted was to enjoy the rest of this day and to get some rest before another long day of work.

---

The next morning I awoke before the sound of my alarm. Wanting nothing more than a peaceful start, I made some coffee and breakfast, before finding a seat at my kitchen bar. I took a moment to clear my mind as I sipped my warm beverage, breathing in the delicious scent.

I gathered some courage before grabbing a tape measure. Another day had past and it was time to see if I had shrunk yet again. Using the wall, I placed a light mark on the pale surface before turning to measure. My eyes watched as each inch was pulled out from the tape until finally passing the mark. 55 inches. I had lost another inch. Shit.

Pissed and frustrated, I grabbed my now oversized clothes and began dressing for work. Everything seemed hopeless and my excitement to work had also disappeared. There was no way I could continue my job under my circumstances I thought as I cinched my tie around my neck.

By the time I walked into the office, I felt like telling Kay that I was done. One week in and I was already quitting, but to my surprise Kay wasn't in the office. Instead it was quiet and vacant. I looked at the window, staring down at the city below when the door popped open.

“There you are.” She began. “Your doctor just called and advised me that if you were actually afflicted with this shrinking disease that you ought to not work and instead stay with someone to watch over your condition. I thought about it and I came to two options.”

My eyes closed, fearing my short career was over.

“One, I can let you go due to your medical issues or two: You can continue to work for me under new circumstances. You'll be required to stay at my place and do some daily chores more appropriate for your current situation and occasionally I'll give you some case work. I'll also be able to watch you during this uncertain time once I'm home. I'll continue to pay you your current salary, but I can't have your height impeding my progress here. Which works for you?” She asked as though there were any real option.

Her words pierced like a thousand tiny knives, but I couldn't refuse a salary. I needed to keep making money until I figured this out.

“I'll stay...I’ll stay with you.” I stammered, holding back tears.

“Good. Here are the keys and address. I've already emailed you your chores for the day and week. I'll see you after I'm done here at the office.” She said while sliding some keys across her desk.

She quickly walked back out of the office, leaving me alone again. I gritted my teeth as I grabbed the keys from her desk along with the address. What the hell did I just get myself in to?

---

Each house that I passed was huge. Kay clearly had money and lived in an extravagant part of town where money seemed to grow on trees. Every house and a huge yard to accompany the lavish houses. Kay’s house was no different. I entered under a huge tunnel of ivy until finally arriving at her door where simply waving the key near the lock opened the door. I pushed the now ajar door back fully, revealing a clean organized home with insanely high ceilings and cold hardwood floors.

Taking a few steps in, I soaked in her lifestyle and all the beautiful architecture. The living room had a huge TV and conveniently had a small fridge with drinks in the middle of the rooms under the small table. I took a seat a flicked on the TV. I browsed through the endless channels until spotting a movie I hadn't seen. I grabbed a drink a popped the top before sipping on the cold refreshment. There was even a small bowl of candies like the ones in her office. They weren't my favorite, but fuck it, I had a craving for sweets. I grabbed the small bowl and sat back in the soft couch, sipping and eating the free goods. After about an hour, I reached into the bowl to find nothing but wrappers. Damnit. I'm sure she had more somewhere.

As I stood to begin my candy search, I noticed the same light headed feeling again from the doctor's office, only this one seemed to overtake me at a much faster rate. I took a few unsteady steps before my vision went black and I collapsed onto the hard floor.