- Text Size +

Nick gets excited as she tells him that he’ll be joining her for her shift. Currently, she was mostly dressed aside from her bare feet, which wiggled occasionally in anticipation. She was wearing a pair of navy blue jeans as well as her uniform shirt. Nesi dropped Nick onto her footrest, which gave him a reminder of how her feet smelled, and then she slammed her left foot in front of him. He looked next to him, and saw that her pair of red ankle socks were there, and he looked forward to getting crammed inside of them.

She lowered her foot until her toes were right in front of him, and she wiggled them while saying, slowly and sensually, “Enjoy the show, my little pebble! You’ll have your turn in a minute.” She lazily grabbed one of her socks, and gradually pulled it over her foot, and once it was tightly on, she wiggled her toes wildly. Nick was in a state of awe as he realized that she could get him this excited from just putting on a sock. She then pulled that foot away, and slammed her right foot in its place, nearly knocking Nick over from the impact.

Nesi says “Whoops! Sometimes I forget my own strength.” She laughs as she says that, and Nick thoroughly enjoys her constant teasing. Then grabs the sock, shakes it open, and then grabs him with her free hand. She drops him into the sock, while saying “Have fun! I’ll see ya once I’m off the clock.” Nick plummets past the red cotton that stretches around him, and he lands down in the toe section safely, due to the softness of the cotton fibers. And the smell wasn’t as strong, since she didn’t wear it yet, but he could still notice the lingering scent from repeated usage.

And mere seconds later, Nick looks up to see Nesi’s monolithic toes block out all light, and he braces himself as they quickly pounce on him. Nick finds himself wedged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and he is squeezed and rubbed as Nesi gets her foot used to the sock. And then, she puts on her tall leather boots, which constricts her toes somewhat, causing his neighboring toes to press into him even harsher. And as it turns out, this pair was a tiny bit too small for Nesi, maybe about half a shoe size too small, which would cause her toes to shuffle and wriggle even more forcefully than usual.

Then Nesi begins her walk to the café, which proved to be highly stimulating and eventful for her tiny companion. While her right foot would rise into the air, Nick would feel almost weightless. And when her right foot would crash back to the ground, the toes that gripped him would flatten slightly, completely smothering him in their uniquely smelly flesh. And the brisk pace of Nesi’s walk caused her feet to already start to sweat, which quickly increased the heat and moisture levels in Nick’s little toe space.

But then Nesi arrives at the café, and she makes sure to sign in, and then she starts to work. Her main duty was to take orders for customers and prepare those orders, and she was good at her job. This forced her to walk all around behind the desk to grab ingredients, sometimes having to bend or get on her tippy toes, and both actions provided additional pressure and excitement for Nick. Nick would find those perfect toes harshly push into him as Nesi performed those actions, as both actions pushed all of her full weight onto him.

But every once in a while, Nesi would get a customer who was in a bad mood, and they usually took it out on her. She had a perfect poker face, but that was helped even more today by her resident stress toy. Whenever a customer would get rude with her, she’d mercilessly abuse Nick with her toes, imagining that it was them in her shoe and not Nick. She didn’t feel too bad about taking her anger out on him, because she was sure that he loved every second of it.

Another duty that Nesi had was to wipe off the tables, when she had a chance. So she’d run around the café, to keep them clean while trying to keep her customers happy. Normally, there’d be more help, but everyone else called out today, so Nesi was stuck alone this shift. Her solace was that no matter what happened, she wouldn’t be totally alone, because she had an awesome bug sized guy to keep her toes happy.

But for the most part, especially when things would get extremely busy and hectic, Nesi wouldn’t even think of Nick consciously. Now she didn’t completely forget about him or anything, it was more that she had to focus entirely on her job, and her lucky toe bug sadly got relegated to the back of her mind. Somehow, those long hours went by quickly, and then Nesi’s shift ended. And before she went to sign out, she started to chat with a co-worker, Beth Williams, who recently came for her shift.

Beth Williams is also a Political Science major, and is 20 years old. She is an African American girl with brown eyes and light brown skin. She also has dark black hair that is worn in a pony tail, and was 5’6”. Today, she is wearing a pair of black jeans and the café uniform, along with a pair of silver dress flats.

She is a kind person, and that kind nature is why she makes friends easily, but she can be a bit harsh with things if they’re significantly smaller than her. Although, normally that just extends to bugs or pebble, so it doesn’t affect her relationships with others. (her route is in the story “Shrunk in College: The Classroom”, which is a part of the overarching series)

Nesi says “How’s it going Beth? Hopefully you’re luckier than me when it comes to no-shows!” Nesi laughs as she says that, as well as grinds her right foot, smothering Nick against those impressive toes. Then Beth says “I’m doing alright! And that must have been terrible. Those people should be ashamed!” Nesi starts to tap the toe of her boot, sending Nick right under her 3rd toe, and says “Ahh, it’s no biggie. It’s already over anyway”, while laughing.

Then Beth says, “Yeah, I shouldn’t be so quick to judge…” And then Nesi says, as she slowly rubs Nick under her 3rd toe, “It’s all good. Peace!” And Nesi walks away, as Beth shouts, “Have a good one, Nesi!” Now Nesi walks over to the sign-in station, while treading on Nick uncaringly, and then signs out. Once she did, she jumped for joy, happy that her shift was finally over, which nearly flattened her small buddy. After realizing what she did, she says “Oh crap! I nearly forgot about you for a sec. I hope you’re having fun though, Nick, because I’m loving my little pebble!”

At this point, Nesi’s stomach was rumbling, so she made her way to her favored diner across campus. And during this walk, all of her built-up foot sweat caused Nick to easily slide around inside her sock. Nick first moves under the ball of her foot, getting sandwiched by her foot flesh and the red sock. Then, he starts to roll back and forth along her sole, getting covered by both her sweat and the loose cotton fibers. But then, he gets stuck under her oppressive heel for a few minutes, which really tests his durability, and Nick longer enjoys himself. Around here, there was only rough flesh that barely even felt good, and the sweat couldn’t even help soften the unyielding mass.

Nesi notices where he was, so she taps the toe of her boot again, until he gets freed from under her heel. She says, “I don’t wanna kill ya, on our first day!” She laughs as she continues to walk. Although to be fair, she didn’t only do it for altruistic reasons, because Nick actually felt uncomfortable when he was jabbing her heel like that. And luckily, the sidewalk was empty, so no one would think that she was crazy for saying that to herself.

Once Nesi arrives at the diner, she orders a burger and a small salad, so she could easily share a small bit with Nick. While she waits for her food, taps the toe of her boot until Nick is back around her toes. She effortlessly maneuvers him from toe to toe, making sure that each one vigorously rubbed into his tiny body. Finding Nick like this, and the fact that he loved feet as much as he did plus his durability, was the best thing for her right now. She definitely wanted to see if they could actually go out at some point, because actually really liked the little guy. That was partially because he was so easy to play with at this size, and partially because he liked him as a person as well.

And when she finally got her food, she walked to an empty section, and sat down. She pulled her right boot off, and wiggled her toes once they were out of the shoe, wildly shuffling him between their sweaty flesh. And then, she pulled her sock off, and shook Nick out of it into her palm, and set him down onto the tray. Then Nesi says, “One sec!” as she puts her sock and boot back on. She cuts a bit of burger and a few scraps of lettuce to the side, and says “Here ya go! They make the best burgers on campus. You’ll love it!”

As they both happily eat, they chat about various things. Since they both weren’t close before this happened, they liked to chat to close that gap a bit more, especially because they already got along so well together. Nick was actually sitting on Nesi’s plate, and he would flinch every once in a while as she ate, and seeing him do that gave her a devilish idea. While Nick was holding onto a larger piece of lettuce, Nesi decides to ‘accidentally’ scoop that piece up with that fork, making sure that he was stuck along for the ride.

Nick shouts, “Whoa, what the heck?? Nesi!!” But Nesi just says, in a confused tone, “Huh? Nick? Where’d you go?” Then Nick shouts, “Hey! Stop playing around. I’m right in front of you!” But Nesi sighs, nearly blowing Nick away with her forceful breath, and says “Well, wherever you are, be careful. I don’t want to eat my itty bitty buddy, especially since you’re so cute!” Nick wonders if this wasn’t a joke after all, but he deeply hopes that it was. Nesi then closes her eyes, as she brings her fork closer to her mouth, obviously wanting to make it as believable as possible.

She purposely moves her fork slowly, so Nick will gradually get more and more worried, and so it’ll get a bigger reaction out of him. Nick yells, in a flustered and worried tone “This isn’t funny, Nesi! And open your eyes, will you!” But it doesn’t seem to affect Nesi at all, and Nick struggles to not accept his fate as her impossibly large lips surround his view.

Then Nesi slowly opens her mouth, revealing her pearly white teeth surrounding the moist cave, as well as her massively snaky and slimy tongue which lurked inside. She shoves her fork in, and lets it sit still for a moment, and closes her mouth suddenly, cutting off all available light. Nick tries one last time, yelling “Damn it, this isn’t funny, Nesi!” and Nesi finally responds, saying “It’s not?” in a sly and mischievous tone.

But the moment she speaks, her tongue accidentally smacks into the fork, sending Nick right onto her mouth. Nesi notices, and says “Oops!” as clearly as she can without moving her tongue anymore, and then she carefully slides him off her tongue and into her palm. She says “Sorry about that! I just couldn’t resist. And I didn’t actually mean to knock you into my mouth back there, just for the record.

Nick looks completely unamused, but after seeing her playful smile again, he simply says “Can you just dry me off. I feel gross.” Then Nesi makes a fake shocked expression, and says “My breath shouldn’t smell! I take good care of my oral hygiene, for your information buggy.” Nick retorts, saying “Well, it’s harder to appreciate when you’re ‘buggy’ sized.” Nesi replies, with a light giggle, “Yeah, you’re probably right. Now, let’s get you cleaned right up!”

But before she takes Nick anywhere, she asks him, in a curious tone “But I thought guys like you were into the whole eating thing.” Nick was taken aback, surprised that she even knew about that part of giantess stuff, and asked “Wait, how did you know about that?” And Nesi says, proudly “Well, I felt curious after you said you were into ‘giantess’ stuff. So I looked it up! There was a lot of well, ‘interesting’, things. But the eating stuff seemed to be pretty common.”

Nesi emphasized interesting, probably because a lot of what she saw weirded her out, but Nick says “In your defense, I’m not actually interested in every part of that topic. Personally, there’s a lot I don’t see the appeal of some of it either. But I like how people can like really specific things about size related stuff.” Nesi sighed, and says “Okay, good! I don’t to feel like I’m being mean.” And then Nick adds, saying “But to your question, while I personally think the concept is cool, I don’t like it all that much. Especially now, because I can be thrown in a shoe all day, and be no worse for wear. But if I’m eaten, then that’s it.” Then Nesi says “True, true. Well that was a fun chat! But, I should get you to the bathroom to get a bit cleaner.”

She brings Nick into one of the single person bathrooms, and locks the door behind her. Nesi places Nick onto the sink, while walking to the toilet, and says “They have really good quality toilet paper here. It should be better for you than the rough paper towels.” One she grabs a few sheets, she takes out a pair of mini scissors from her handbag to cut the paper into small pieces, and Nick uses them to dry himself off.

Then Nesi says “Well, we can’t actually get you a shower or anything, because I still need to get you some clothes. But apparently one of the science departments is looking into the possibilities of shrinking. I looked it up this morning!” But before she explains further, as Nick is highly interested, Nesi says “Let’s get out of this gross bathroom first, okay?”

And then Nesi beings Nick back to their table, and she sets him down in front of her. Then Nick asks “So what’d you find out? This could be what we were waiting for!” Nesi replies, while pulling out the notes she took on her phone, saying “Let’s not get our hopes up for nothing, but he’s what I saw. The science department has been testing ways to shrink things, and they actually been able to miniaturize a few minor objects.” Nick yells, in an excited tone, “So then, that means…” But Nesi cut him off, saying “Hold your horses, little guy. They apparently haven’t started testing on living things.”

Nick quiets down, realizing that things won’t be solved so easily, and listens for Nesi to continue. She says “But don’t feel down, because I have an idea! From what I’ve read, they don’t know how to actually shrink living things. But maybe we can help them out?” Nesi smiles, and Nick stays silent for a few moments, as if he was processing what she suggested, and he finally says “Can we stop with the jokes for today, Nesi? I’m not gonna be a lab rat. No way.”

But Nesi retorts, saying “We can make it work for us though! They can shrink some of your clothes, so you don’t need to be stuck in the same dirty digs for weeks. And I’ll make sure they can’t look at you for too long at a time, and that they treat you like a person, and not an animal or tool. We could save them so much trouble, with you already like this, and they’d be sure to make it worth our while!” Nick, still feeling unconvinced, says “I’ll think about it, at least. But I guess it could help us actually solve this thing.”

And then Nesi says, enthusiastically, “That’s the spirit! And I’m sure they can pull some strings, so you don’t need to worry about your classes this term. It’s not like you can go to class like this anyway. Maybe they’ll even give you some tuition remission or something?” Nick then says, “Maybe you’re right, but I still need to mull it over.” Then Nesi says, “Of course! This is a big decision, even if you are oh so incredibly small!” Nesi sticks her tongue out at him, and Nick smiles, as her size quips were actually enjoyable for him, somehow.

So then Nesi says “Well, I think we can head back home for now. We could both use a break!” But then Nick asks, “Would you mind if I just stayed in your pocket this time? I kinda want to think this over a bit more.” And Nesi smiles, and says “Hmm… I guess I can let you off the hook for now. But you’ll owe me one!” Nick smiles, and says “Sure thing. I’ll do whatever you ask once we get back.” But then Nesi widely grins, showing of her perfect teeth again, and she says “You’re just gonna give me that blank check? Not the wisest move, buggy boy, but you’ve made a few extra points with this goddess.” Nick gets a brief look of excitement, and Nesi quickly adds while laughing “Does that kind of talk really excite you that much? I feel so lame!” And then they both laugh together, and Nesi carefully drops Nick into one of her pockets.

The walk back to Nesi’s apartment was pretty uneventful, and this time, this was accurate for both parties. Nick was consumed with thought about going to the science department, but he’d think more on that tonight. He took the chance to get a short power nap in, since his body seemed to be able to function on much lower levels of sleep than he used to need. Luckily, that didn’t prevent him from sleeping soundly at night, because he’d probably go crazy otherwise. But eventually, Nesi made it back to her apartment, and she carefully took Nick out of her pocket. Once she got him on her table, she took off her boots, revealing her slightly damp red ankle socks.

And then Nesi says “Why don’t we have some fun around the house for a few hours? I don’t have a class until tonight, so we’ve got time to kill!” Nick was fine with it, and says “Sounds great. That nap really helped me get my stamina back!” Then Nesi asks, with a puzzled look, “But the walk was like 20 minutes. How’d that make you feel better?” And Nick answers, saying “I don’t get it myself. But a short nap can make me feel like I’ve had hours of deep rest.” And Nesi says “Well, I’m not gonna question it!”

Then Nesi starts to say “I’ve got it! I know what we should do next. You’ll love it.” And Nick asks “Don’t I get a say in this?” And Nesi says, in a teasing tone “Sorry! Bugs don’t get to make the decisions this time.” Nick just smiles, as he probably knew that answer already. And then Nesi finally says, revealing what they’ll do next:

Choices

1) “Let’s watch a movie! Although I don’t know how well you’ll be able to see while you’re in my moccasin; giving some love to my precious toes.”

2) “I need to do a bit of studying, actually. You wouldn’t mind hopping in my moccasin, and acting as my adorable little toe toy, would you?”

3) “I kinda wanna play some video games! And, I think we both know where you’ll be while I play, right tiny?”

Chapter End Notes:

Alright! Here's the first aware chapter for Nesi! I like writing for Nesi now, because she's both a bit dominating and playful in her interactions. But she'll never get to the point of being cruel or 'evil'.

Also, you might have noticed a cameo from the "Shrunk in College: The Classroom" story. I thought that, instead of pointlessly adding a new character this far into the story, it'd be best to just take them from the other parts. Since it's all the same university, it's fine. 

But if you want to know more about Beth Williams, and how her interactions with Nick go, then go to this URL: And then go to the chapter noted as Beth1.

http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6437

I've also figured out how I want to address the shrinking stuff for the future, once each story makes it that far. They'll all follow the same basic concept, because I doubt I'd be able to come up with wholly unique causes for each route anyway. But that resolution will still be a ways away.

Also, I snuck a bit of vore in there this time. I figured that I can spice things up every once in awhile, as long as it makes sense for the story. I don't think I've done enough to add that tag though, so you won't see a change there.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter, and make sure to let me know what you enjoyed and didn't enjoy. And try to explain why you felt a certain way about something, because that helps me immensely!

Take care!

Also, I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.