- Text Size +

After Nick said that, Allison responded by saying “You know it’s okay with me. Hope you have fun!” Allison then grabs one of her wool socks, pulls it off of her left foot, and shakes it out and opens it up nicely, so Nick could peer into it from his place in Allison’s open palm. Nick says to himself, “Wow! I can’t even see the bottom.” Nick also notices that there was a fairly strong smell coming from the open sock, probably because she just took it off of her foot, and all of the sweaty and smelly air rushed out at and covered Nick.

The sudden wafting of the sock’s already built up odor actually caused Nick to have a small coughing fit, and Allison asked him in a bit of an annoyed and offended pout, “Oh come on, Nick. My feet couldn’t have smelled that bad, right?” Actually, don’t answer that.” Allison giggled after saying that, and Nick could tell that she was enjoying herself right now. Allison then angles her hand down toward her sock, so he rolled down her palm and fell into her waiting wool sock. Nick was freefalling, and could see the off-white walls zip past him as he approached the bottom, and he braced himself when he was close.

Once Nick landed, he was surprised by how uninjured he was, and it only confirmed to him just how durable he was right now. Nick looks up at Allison, where her face was barely visible, and it was things like that that really sunk in his current size and relative stature to the rest of the world right now. Allison then looks down into the sock, and says “Oh man, Nick! I can’t even see you down there. I hope you had a pleasant landing.” He then hears her giggle from up above, and the vibrations cause him to fall over and into the wool fabric.

Then, Nick tries to gather himself together and get himself used to this new environment before Allison decides to put her feet back inside this sock. As he moves around, he realizes just how much stronger everything smelled down here, and he knew that this sock must have absorbed tons and tons of Allison’s foot sweat. As that thought crossed his mind, he lied down to bask in its overpowering but also invigorating scent. And as Nick got used to his new surroundings in Allison’s wool sock, she started getting her things together, making sure that everything was in order before the weekend officially started for her.

She also checked her phone, to see if she got any big messages or anything. After a few minutes, where Nick was confused as to why Allison hasn’t put on her sock yet or said anything to him yet, he feels his sock lowering. Nick looks up to see her face not looking down at him, and he tries to yell up to her, but it garners no response out of her, and soon her face is replaced with her left foot, ready to enter its wooly abode. Nick freezes in amazement when he sees all 5 of Allison’s toes push their way past the wool lined edges of the sock, causing the entire thing to shake and quake, as if they struggled to accommodate her impressively large size 15 feet.

They eventually reached their toe section, and Nick could only watch as they all slammed into the edge of the toe section, and him by extension. Nick found himself snagged in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He wondered if she already forgot about him, as her toes squeezed him, rubbed against him as they wriggled about, and scrunched rhythmically. Once the sock was on fully, Allison realized what she did, and brought her foot up to her lap, and said “Oh sorry Nick! I’ll try and give you a warning next time.” Allison then puts her flats back on and makes her way to her apartment.

The walk to Allison’s apartment was fairly uneventful for her, but it was very exciting for Nick, who was repeatedly treaded on again. Every time her foot would land on the ground, the pressure would cause the toes that claimed Nick to have their sweaty flesh expand slightly, brutally squishing him in-between them. Nick thought about how intense it felt to be treaded on by such a tall girl, who was a half a foot taller than him even before this shrinking incident.

And the thick wool socks acted as an efficient insulator, keeping the smell and sweat near Nick up as she walked, and keeping his entire environment hot and humid. And as Allison was walking, her mind was focused on Nick and his whole size predicament. Allison wondered just how Nick wound up shrunk today, and if it was something that could be reversed or repeated. She also wondered about his supposed durability, which did make her not feel as bad for what she did to him earlier today, but also made her think of all the possibilities of what they could do together. And as she walks, she thinks that Nick really did feel nice down there and she was actually surprised that she could even feel him right now, and she would love it if she could keep Nick at this size for a while longer.

And after a bit of walking, Allison and Nick arrived at her apartment, and she quickly went up to her apartment room. She goes to her bed and slips out of her flats, and quickly cracks her toes, which smothers him against her celebrating toe flesh. Allison then sits down on her bed, and pulls off her socks to release Nick, and also clenches her toes so she could make sure that she was where she knew. Nick could see the wool sock move away from him, and saw the toes that were on either side of him move in, and they gripped him tightly.

Once the sock was completely taken off, the light in the room blinded Nick for a moment, and when his eyes adjusted he saw Allison’s well manicured hand moving towards him. She picked him out from in-between her toes, and set him on her palm. Nick looked around, and saw a light pink bed surrounding him along with many brightly colored pillows, as well as a nice looking and large TV at the end of the bed. He could also tell that it must have been an extra long mattress, which would be able to fit such a tall girl a lot better.

He looked at the walls of the room, and even though the distance made them a bit blurred, he could still see nice colored wallpaper along with various pictures of naturey things, like waterfalls and cliff sides. Nick said, “Wow Allison, your apartment looks really nice! Although, it’s a bit hard to make out all of the details from this perspective.” Allison then responded, saying “Thanks! I’m proud of what I did to make the room more personalized. And I’m pretty impressed that you can see all of that, little guy!” Allison winked at Nick, and he had a feeling that the size jabs and humor was only beginning.

After that, Nick’s stomach grumbled, and noticed and asked “Were you able to eat anything before all this happened Nick? I should have some nice leftovers that we could have if you need some food.” Nick said “I had a light breakfast, because I’ve always had a weak morning appetite, but nothing else today. I’d love a bit of food right now. I really am hungry.” So Allison nodded, and they both went into the kitchen, and she started preparing her food. While she did that, Nick got a chance to wash himself a little bit with the faucet, so he’d be cleaner for when they ate.

Once they were both ready, she set a small portion of the food, which was some reheated pasta and meatballs, so they could begin. Allison made sure that Nick had some pasta and meat, and so that it was sectioned off for him. She said, before she started eating, “Now make sure you stay on this side, okay? We don’t want anything happening to you by mistake.” So Nick ate his portion of food, which was more than enough to satisfy his hunger, and he tried to ignore the incredibly loud sounds and heavy vibrations caused by Allison’s simple actions of eating her own food. Nick just chalked it up to another reason why things were a lot more exciting, and frightening, at this size. After they were both finished, and Allison cleared the plate and things away, they went back into her bedroom.

Then Allison said, “Well, since it’s finally a Friday, I need to watch the latest episode of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure! Have you heard of it?” Nick replied, saying “What is that? I’ve never heard of it” Allison replied, very enthusiastically, “Oh I don’t just like it. I love it! It’s probably one of the best Shounen series out there!” Nick was confused, and said “Oh! You mean like Dragon Ball Z? I used to love that show as a kid!” And Allison responded, saying “Yeah. They’re both part of the same genre/age demographic. You’d probably like JoJo’s a lot, if you used to like DBZ!”

And then Nick saw Allison begin to grin slowly and slyly, as if she had a devilish thought, and she said “I have a perfect idea! Why don’t you give me a little foot massage, Nick? They’ve taken such good care of you today, and I think that’d be the least you could do to show them you appreciate them! And I’ll be watching a few episodes tonight, so you’ll have plenty of time to give my poor feet your full attention.”  Nick nodded, understanding that he really didn’t have much of a choice here; even though he would definitely enjoy spending time so close to her feet and toes while she relaxed.

So Allison got out her laptop, placed Nick at the foot of her bed, and lay down on her belly to begin watching her favorite anime. Nick was amazed by how long it seemed like her legs stretched on towards, and he couldn’t even see past her butt, and once he got over his amazement, he walked over to her awaiting toes. He then heard Allison make an announcement, without even looking back at him, saying “I’m gonna have headphones in, okay! So don’t wander off anywhere or anything. I won’t hear ya if you need anything!”

Once Allison finished that, Nick quickly walked over to her left foot to begin his long and in-depth massage. He looked at her long and huge toes, and he climbed on top of her pinky toe to begin, and he started rubbing the sweaty flesh vigorously. He would also try to get deep into the cracks and folds of her huge toes, so he could do a really good job, and there were times where he felt completely surrounded by her toe flesh. There were times where Nick would find larger pieces of junk lodged into small crevices between her toes, so he would attempt to remove them as well. Whenever he did that, it would cause her to reflexively scrunch and wiggle those areas, which knocked him around. He felt like he was actually going against the wishes of his imposing overlords, because they would treat him like a replacement toy.

He spent a decent amount of time with each toe, and he tried to rub and love every nook and cranny that he could fit inside of. At one point, Nick actually got himself stuck in one of her larger toe folds on her 2nd toe, because his rubbing caused an unconscious reaction out of her, while she was happily getting her JoJo fix. He was rubbing that area dutifully, when she unexpectedly squeezed that toe, which knocked him into that large fold head first.

Nick tried to get a grip so he could get out of the toe trap, but the fold was so sweaty that the flesh walls were too slippery to climb, so Nick was stuck in this toe fold for almost 5 minutes. Eventually, Allison moved her left foot to scratch her right sole, and at the same time cracked and scrunched her left toes, which caused Nick to finally slip out of his prison deep inside of her 2nd toe. Her left foot quickly returned to its spot on the bed, and Nick was left on the vast sole of her right foot.

Now that Nick was sent to a different area, he thought it would be a good idea to simply massage this area deeply and carefully. He started by getting into the long folds that stretched on along her sole, and moved across them with his hands pushed down, so he could give detailed rub downs to the deepest crevices of her sole. And whenever Nick stopped to take a break, he would look at her looming heel in the distance, and he would feel more and more amazed the closer he got to it.

And during this whole time, Nick was surrounded by her natural scent, where he could faintly smell her lemony lotion from before. He thought about how he’d enjoy rubbing some of that lotion on her at another time. After a good deal of work, Nick finally reached the heel section of her foot, and he stopped for a moment to take in the view, proud of far he had gotten after being dropped off by her toes. And while looking around, Allison lifted her leg up, and Nick was actually able to see the laptop screen, and grabbed onto the flesh folds to keep from falling.

He could make out a male character, who he thought had really weird hair, that seemed to pose in front of presumably Japanese letterings, and Nick really didn’t understand what he was looking at, but it did look nicely stylized. A better word would have been fabulous, but he didn’t think of that at the time. Thankfully Allison couldn’t hear him insult that character’s hair, because she would have been deeply offended by that comment, and would undoubtedly torture him relentlessly in response. (Joking)

And it was in that moment that Allison finished watching JoJo, so she turned her stomach, without moving her legs, so she could grab Nick without disturbing him. She said, “Start waving to me Nick, so I can pick you up.” So Nick did begin to wave, and Allison quickly found her tiny companion. She then said, after bring him close to his face, “You did a really great job, Nick! I didn’t really feel it at the time, but my feet feel so nice right now. I don’t think I’ve ever had such a nice massage.”

She then grins at him, and then says “I think you deserve a reward, don’t you agree?” Allison then brought Nick closer to her mouth, and she prepared to give him a deep and passionate kiss. At first, it felt like her pillowy and massive red lips would suck the life out of him, but then her tongue unexpectedly stretched out, capturing him with ease.

Nick was stuck and was forced to be dragged into her mouth, and was played with by her tongue once inside. It would slam him into the inside of her cheeks roll him around, and Nick would attempt to kiss and hug the massive snake like creature back. Allison was quickly satisfied and plopped him back onto her open palm, and she looked down at him with a smile while he looked visibly drained.

But then Allison then said, “Eww… Was that the smell and taste that you’ve loved so much? Gross dude!” She then sticks her tongue out at Nick, obviously having a laugh at his expense, and he decides not to remind her whose fault that was in the first place. She then says “But I won’t judge you for it! I’m way too good of a person for that!” She then winks at Nick, and she then starts laughing, unable to hold back how ridiculous and pompous she just sounded.

Allison then asks, after composing herself, “Do you want to shower or something, Nick? I could probably set something up for you in the bathroom, if you want.” Nick agrees, and says “You know, I’d love a shower. It’d feel really nice to just decompress after today. No offence to you of course, Allison! I still really enjoyed spending the day with you and everything, even more so once you found me, but it was still really draining.”

Allison just smiles at Nick, and it actually makes him blush a little bit, and she tries to ignore and hide her face, as she blushes slightly in response. Nick then says “Thank you for understanding, Allison. And for everything. I seriously mean it.”  After that, Allison sets up her faucet so it can act as a makeshift shower, and Nick quickly showers after that.

And while Nick was showering and dressing, Allison was preparing his sleeping arrangements. She put one of her pillows on the end table in front of the couch in the living room, and set a small blanket over top of it. Allison briefly thinks on how she does sometimes use that table as a footrest in the morning, but she quickly dismisses that, thinking that she’d remember him in the morning. So once Nick was all finished, she brought him to his bed for the night, and they wish each other a good night before heading off to sleep in their respective beds.

Nick slept like a rock, mentally and physically drained from the day’s events. He was very glad that Allison discovered him, and he hopes that their relationship will grow after this experience. Allison’s thoughts were similar to Nick’s, as she hoped to be able to get to know him better after this, especially once they solved his shrinking problem. She also hoped, in the back of her mind, that it was a repeatable thing, because something like this opened up so many possibilities for them that she just couldn’t resist the temptation.

She also figured that it would be a lot easier to have the decision making power when you towered over your significant other, although she tried to ignore those thoughts first since she hasn’t even asked him out on a date yet. So they both slept soundly until the morning.

In the morning, Allison work up first, and sleepily walked into the living room. She walks over to the couch, wearing a pair of silk pajamas and barefoot, and says “That pillow looks like a great spot. Good work, last night me!” Allison’s heavy walking woke Nick up, who waved casually at her, but Allison didn’t seem to notice him. She turned on the TV, which was loud enough to muffle anything that Nick wanted to say, and sat down on the couch. She worms her feet under the covers she set up before, and Nick sees her feet barreling towards him.  Nick yelled, “Hey Allison! I’m over here! Don’t use this pillow as a footrest! Hey!!”

Her toes quickly pounce onto him, and he finds himself lodged in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes. She instinctively squeezes her toes, and lazily rubs her feet together, as she enjoys them being under some warm covers and resting on a soft pillow. Nick was harshly squeezed by his massive and fleshy neighbors, obviously still groggy themselves, because their movements were less dexterous and more oppressive and plodding than usual. Since she just woke up, her toes weren’t very sweaty, but they still carried a heavy odor. Allison eventually let out a large sigh before reaching for her brown, wooly and fluffy, moccasins, unaware that she was bringing Nick along too.

Just before she puts it on, she lets out a shriek, and brings her foot close to her face. She says, “Oh no! I’m sorry Nick! I forgot about you. I hope you weren’t woken up to rudely by me.” She looks for him, and she eventually fishes him out from in-between her toes. She then adds, “Although now that I think about it, you would probably enjoy being in my moccasin. But I’m still sorry, Nick. This is all still so new to me, and I’m trying to adjust.”

Nick, still pretty dazed himself, simply says “It’s no biggie, Allison. I’m pretty new to this to, remember.” They both laugh a bit awkwardly before Allison says, “So Nick. We’ve been hanging out quite a bit recently, even though it’s not the way most people do.” She ended her statement with a laugh that trailed off, but then she continued, saying “But would you like to… maybe… go on a date tonight?” Allison’s face turned beet red, and as did Nick’s once he processed what she said.

Nick thought that no matter what he said, he really couldn’t say no, because he was standing in front of a giantess who held his very life in her hand, and more often her toes, but he’d probably say yes regardless anyway. So Nick says, “Sure! That sounds like fun. I’d love to.” Allison then let out a squeal, but quickly covered her mouth once she noticed how much the sudden noise hurt Nick’s small ears, and simply smiled instead.

Allison then says, “Oh! I need to do a few errands this morning. Why don’t you tag along? I’ll even let you decide which shoes I wear, since you’ll be in them of course. It’ll be a blast!” Nick could not think of a better place to spend while Allison did her errands, especially since today would be a bit warmer, which would mean that she would sweat even more than before.

Nick nodded, and Allison continued, “I’ll give a choice between two though, because I’ll need to pick out a matching outfit with it. I could wear a pair of comfy moccasins, without any socks of course, and these were actually the ones that I almost put on earlier.”

She then brought the moccasin closer to Nick, as if showing him would make him understand that better. She then said, “Sorry again!” She then winks, obviously not completely sorry for that one. She continues, “Or, I could wear this really nice pair of leather boots, that I just got a few days ago but never got to wear yet. They’re a bit small, and I need to break them in, but I couldn’t resist how nice they look. And I’m sure you’ll have fun while I break them in too!” Allison then winks at Nick, playfully. Nick eventually chooses:

Choices

1) Nick asks Allison to wear her fluffy and wooly moccasin, without socks.

2) Nick asks Allison to wear her new leather boots, which still need to be broken in.

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.